@gayyoxx Sorry! I don't know how to make you name a link - but as far as I know nothing huge has been changed. I can't imagine how they could change it because the aftermath was integral to their relationship, right? It forced BLY to accept his love for GH.

In the novel, did BLY ever admit to anyone that he loved GH (like he did on the phone to SH)? 

If they keep this plot point (which they probably will) I hope there's not uncut scene. The less I see the better as far as I'm concerned. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Leo456 said:

@alvinboi I just read the rape scene in Thai. I think I cannot translate it because I feel like my heart is cut off a little bit by each word that I read. Not only the period of rape by GH but also the time of healing up after the rape. It is too painful.

How did CJD write this terrible thing in the novel. Shocked!

Even though I am not the one who rape LY, I feel sooooooooooo sorry to him. 

Awwww... Btw they said because of SH and after that partso that the relationship between GH and LY become... Ummmm Super high level, another new page. 

• Like 2

Any rape case is always terrible, hideous! More so you're doing it to the one you've been in love madly. Love can sometimes be so difficult to understand. It can make someone crazy. These crazy things are partly due to misunderstanding between lovers. When there is a surge of emotion, or mixed feelings, it can lead someone to be out of control of himself. But we can only hope, that the love of BLY to GH (or to anybody else for that matter)  is strong enough to overcome the darkest storm. In the end, loves conquers them all :heart:. Haaayyyss. I am so in love. Thanks BLY and GH. :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 3

If BLY said that infront of GH then GH may think he just said that to stop her from pestering and not look much like real ...after watching 14,15(raw) thers a change in BLY attitude.. i like it how BLY said he loves someone else...though he cant express to GH... i felt he really loves GH with out reservations,mixed feelings at the moment...

Lately bcz of this series i have no intrest in any romantic genre...After watching this i dont much like love between girls and boys.It seems like routine common boring love story..I cant feel love between characters in any other movies.Im not touched by love they portraying...Even then i cry bcz i cant watch sad and tragic melodramatic scenes no matter how worst their acting and movie may be...i cry even while i read a story...

But after watching this series i hardly can remember any love story that i stil think had same level..For me this series and novel is best romantic pure love...i feel love to be like this even though they are not perfect...Sometimes i thin BL dramas/movies produce best love story than normal movies...

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Jefri Pramana said:

Time.com: Chinese Censors Have Taken a Popular Gay Drama Offline And Viewers Aren’t Happy

http://time.com/4236864/china-gay-drama-homosexuality/

Well done Chinese goverment for the censors! :angry:

Congrats Addiction team, world's eyes on you now..!!  :)

Wow.. As time goes by 

these passionate viewers and situation make me think of "the power of well-made contents"!!! 

It's just amazing and I'm so glad that I'm exactly on the spot. Haha! 

Edited by slowly92
  • Like 6

Hello everyone. It's like 2 days ago, I fell down with my disappointment for Chinese Govt banning this series. Hence, I tried not to open anything about Addicted (anything, I mean ANYTHING, googling, soompi, youtube, anything else) just to let myself calm down a while.. And today I tried to catch everything since page 50 or so.. Such a disturbing news, and unforgivable for me. How can they do this to us? What things may harm them anyway?

But I guess we've been through that phase for some good news. I praised it so much, can't help but thank to God for a little light in the end of this series glow brighter just sooner or later. Still hoping the best for the 2nd season, dvd, etc..

Been so many ups and downs for this first season. but thanks for CJD, all the boys, and people (who tirelessly) keep the hype up for the series (YT uploader, IG spammer, and eng-subber).. Thank you guys! Can't believe this season left us so many impressions whether it is bad or good. I hope we can make positive impacts to show the series team production that we love them wholeheartily.

But for sure, this series is worth waiting for. And I've been watching Counter Attack and Like Love series recently.. I wonder how hard the development will be, since this banning issues..

Guys, let's give it all in!! I'm sure everything will be okay in the end. Our love for this series is stronger than those banning things! Put your armor and online apps to spread wideworld!!! :grin:

12 minutes ago, Jefri Pramana said:

Time.com: Chinese Censors Have Taken a Popular Gay Drama Offline And Viewers Aren’t Happy

http://time.com/4236864/china-gay-drama-homosexuality/

Well done Chinese goverment for the censors! :angry:

Congrats Addiction team, world's eyes on you now..!!  :)

Wow this made it to Time. And lol the phrase 'predominantly gay cast' gives the impression that the actors are all gay when they are probably not. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, samscheetah said:

Lol

1> No DVD right now, if no DVD is allowed

2>Season 2: looking for sponsors

3> Fan meeting: right now there is no fan meeting

She seems to keep her move alot :)))

10269567_1711663422386888_78011407516282

Is this from the author? Cause the message below says that during this particular sensitive time (where there's higher scrutiny I'm assuming) they cannot reveal who published this message. 

Also regarding the sponsors, they said that only if they can find someone willing to risk it will things proceed as per normal (which I take it to mean begin filming in May). Hopefully they don't have any difficulty in proceeding with season 2!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

Wow this made it to Time. And lol the phrase 'predominantly gay cast' gives the impression that the actors are all gay when they are probably not. 

Ok, if I may quote from that article, maybe this is a bit compliment for Johny & Weizhou (and CJD of course for choosing them!):

" With its porcelain-faced young cast and tales of love, sex and family pressures, it is easy to see why the Chinese drama Addiction was such a runaway success. 

• Like 6

Phew,. you guys gave me quite an exercise here: going through all the pages and reading all the posts.

Here is my opinion about what everyone is talking about:

• Yep, "Are you addicted?" appears to be much darker than I original thought it is. Thou, it only makes the novel/series more realistic. Crazy stuff happens around us everyday......Smut aside, the novel definitely aims toward more matured audience with its content.
  • I see a lot of people feel bad for BLY for what happen in the later part of the novel. I personally don't. What Guhai does might be wrong but Lou Yin is not in the right side either. Both of them have trusting issue. Lou Yin clearly knows about Gu Hai's impulsive behavior but Lou Yin is not careful at all!!! WHO LET A DRUNK EX-GF INTO YOUR HOTEL ROOM???????? Call her an Uber or something dude....All the running away acts and not expressing your feeling are NOT cute either. What do you value more Lou Yin: your pride or your lover?? In real life, those people with BLY"s personality are the worst to deal with in a relationship xD
  • At this rate, there might not be season 3. Because of the well received responses, CJD might combine season 2-3 into a long season. That's why she said there is gonna be a wedding at the end of season 2?? Or she might make season 3 some post-wedding stuff??
  • Hopefully the series goes viral internationally. The moment it got banned, I was expecting a huge outburst of attention from over the world.
  • 10 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

• Making to Time is a pretty big deal lol. I think the author means the characters in the series are mostly gay....Not too sure about his wording.
  • Like 10

3 hours ago, Zaraki Kenpachi said:

To chinese government, It's hard to fight addiction. LOL

for the upcoming season 2 are they going to change the lead actors? (i hope they won't do this)

I think the author mentioned in numerous interviews that she would retain all the cast! At least that's what I know so far haha. 

2 minutes ago, lancei said:

Phew,. you guys gave me quite an exercise here: going through all the pages and reading all the posts.

• Yep, "Are you addicted?" appears to be much darker than I original thought it is. Thou, it only makes the novel/series more realistic. Crazy stuff happens around us everyday......Smut aside, the novel definitely aims toward more matured audience with its content.
  • I see a lot of people feel bad for BLY for what happen in the later part of the novel. I personally don't. What Guhai does might be wrong but Lou Yin is not in the right side either. Both of them have trusting issue. Lou Yin clearly knows about Gu Hai's impulsive behavior but Lou Yin is not careful at all!!! WHO LET A DRUNK EX-GF INTO YOUR HOTEL ROOM???????? Call her an Uber or something dude....All the running away acts and not expressing your feeling are NOT cute either. What do you value more Lou Yin: your pride or your lover?? In real life, those people with BLY"s personality are the worst to deal with in a relationship xD
  • At this rate, there might not be season 3. Because of the well received responses, CJD might combine season 2-3 into a long season. That's why she said there is gonna be a wedding at the end of season 2?? Or she might make season 3 some post-wedding stuff??
  • Hopefully the series goes viral internationally. The moment it got banned, I was expecting a huge outburst of attention from over the world.

Yep, based on one of her latest interviews it seems to imply that the wedding scene will be at the end of season 2, which would mean there will be no season 3. But I would rather have a longer season 2 than having to wait another year for the next season hahaha. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, lancei said:

yeah I have experienced that when started watching Hormones the series,too . The plot seems to be normal and fit for teenage ages, but the more you watch, darker things appear, especially season 2 :v, and I felt that the main idea about teenage issues was not anymore.\

Timmy's car loll

Galaxy style is still on trend haha

Moreover, Timmy loves wearing contact lens 

5f8ddd3fjw1f1bk8lrv1yj20qo0zkam4.jpg

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

Yep, based on one of her latest interviews it seems to imply that the wedding scene will be at the end of season 2, which would mean there will be no season 3. But I would rather have a longer season 2 than having to wait another year for the next season hahaha. 

They should make 1 hour length episode instead of 25 minute :'(

15 episodes for season 1 is like only 7- 8 fully episode aired on TV :v or just like small sit-com :v

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

They should make 1 hour length episode instead of 25 minute :'(

15 episodes for season 1 is like only 7- 8 fully episode aired on TV :v or just like small sit-com :v

Web series is usually quite short. Television shows belong to a different type of beast. The budget for an hour long episode in American TV can be a few hundred thousands to 10 millions USD. xD

I heard someone said Johnny has a girl friend in previous post??? Don't worry. You know what happened to Lu Lu right????

• Like 3