12 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Johnny updated a status:

“我有故事 你有酒嗎” < I have an old story, do you have wine?>

7695a96dgw1f1bnj3ck5rj21w01w07wh.jpg

And here we have :))

P/s: did he lose some weight?

Duuh....all that sex and pounds just melt away to nothing xD Why else does he and BLY actor sleep in the same bed even after shooting the videos?:P

@gayyoxx

Exactly! I am really jelly of the relationship they have too. Thats why each time i watch the series and something happens i smile and cant get the grim off my face xD

• Like 2

15 hours ago, samscheetah said:

Johnny updated a status:

“我有故事 你有酒嗎” < I have an old story, do you have wine?>

7695a96dgw1f1bnj3ck5rj21w01w07wh.jpg

And here we have :))

P/s: did he lose some weight?

I know it sounds stupid, but I feel like Gu hai is bigger than this,, or idk,, i mean he is not fat,, but he is full of muscle or  idk, but he looks skinny

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MayJ said:

I know it sounds stupid, but I feel like Gu hai is bigger than this,, or idk,, i mean he is not fat,, but he is full of muscle or  idk, but he looks skinny

Yeah, maybe it's because his work now he has to lose some weight, after all he's a model :glasses: so become buff and then skinny is in handle

• Like 2

5 hours ago, samscheetah said:

Lol

1> No DVD right now, if no DVD is allowed

2>Season 2: looking for sponsors

3> Fan meeting: right now there is no fan meeting

She seems to keep her move alot :)))

10269567_1711663422386888_78011407516282

I don't know how long does it take to find a platform to sell the DVD outside of China Mainland and how long to sing a contract. China is a dead case, even though the protest I don't think, unfortunately, that the fans will achieve anything. I not once heard this form politicians "You can riot, you can protest... but one day you will be bored of it, people forget eventually, the wave will calm down and everybody will go home" It's sad, but this is human nature. And China as a communist country will not give in. I really feel for these fans. However outside of China it is not a dead case at all, just look at it, what, after two or three days of the ban, it went viral, many international news site run article about it, even Time. I would not be surprised if it caught an investor eye (and I am not talking about Thailand or Taiwan here) and would eventually sponsor the show. Especially a LGBT supporter, who are very sensitive on this matter, wouldn't hesitate to help.

Probably CJD realised this statement because of the huge pressure from the fans. She must have received hundreds of thousand of emails, comments in the last couple of days.It is also obvious that she is very careful with her words. She does not want to give false hope, so she did not give any more information than we already know. But what I am sure of, she spends every millisecond of her life to overcome this issue and save the show. I can imagine her making phone calls, writing emails, trying to climb out of this dark hole as soon as possible. She must know by now too that there are countless international fans all around the world and not just as a BL author and BL lover, but as an investor who wound't want to size such a big opportunity? This kind of opportunity doesn't come two times during your lifetime, why let it slip away?

Also, I really hope that there is going to be S2 and those unfortunate Chinese fans will be lucky to watch it too. And I am sure they will...come on, that's the beauty of the internet. It does not have limit in piracy... 

I also proud of the guys, none of them posted anything about this on their weibo, they keep their silence and handle this in a very professional manner. It is a very mature behaviour. Keep it up. 

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks
6 hours ago, Kevin Woo said:

Also...lol you guys are so confused with the rape scene and the drunk scene...the rape scene hasn't happened yet. Will be in season 2 I guess. Drunk scene is when BLY carried GH to the room and they made out, and no penetration but they just did it in between the legs aka richard simmons the thighs...rape scene refer to spoiler 

Hide contents

GH believes that BLY and SH are still together and he gets jealous and fights with BLY, then BLY got really mad that GH didn't believe him and disappears to stay in a hotel... GH actually found the place and wanted to apologize but afraid that BLY might be sleeping, next day or after a few days...(can't remember clearly) SH shows up drunk and BLY invites her in the room, GH actually went up to look for BLY this time and sees a naked SH(she's used to sleeping naked) emerging and asking who's at the door, GH misunderstands the situation and leaves, BLY then asks SH to go home instead... She leaves and after a while BLY received a weird call from that richard simmons piece of shyte SH which hired some men to rape her in front of BLY to have him think that GH actually did this to her so she can have BLY misleaded and he would leave GH, true enough BLY bought the whole thing and blamed GH, after a while BLY was about to go overseas with SH, but GH kidnapped him a second time and rapes BLY in front of SH to show that BLY is his, GH actually contacted SH using BLY's phone to come over, and that's when she saw GH topping BLY and SH runs away, devastated...after that GH finishes and realizes that BLY was unconscious and sends him to the hospital, after seeing how his actions has hurt BLY so much, GH apologizes to BLY profusely and didn't sleep or eat much, attending to all BLY's needs until he has recovered, BLY was actually touched by this but without a word he still leaves after he's recovered...but he actually gave a lot of thought about the matter when he's back at his dad's place and haha kinda had a little "me" time thinking about GH...so he realizes he misses him a lot and has come to terms with his feelings towards GH and forgives him, he then looks for him at his apartment...GH on the other hand, with BLY's absence...has been drinking his life away...so BLY finds a really drunk GH at his place...(can't recall exactly what happens after that)

Hope this clears things up a little...it's a really long post...don't know how many chapters, but yeah

This whole rape thing with so many versions is making me confuse actually. My friend told me that Luoyin has no intention whatsoever to go oversea with Shihui. He has no desire to leave Guhai. But Guhai misunderstood him. It's actually Luoyin's mum plan to send Luoyin abroad to study with Shihui. Guhai probably overheard it or she told him (my friend couldn't really remember this part). I feel like it's two different things between Luoyin going oversea because he wants to and Luoyin has no intention to go anywhere other than stay with Guhai (even though he's mad at him at that time). If he had wanted to go oversea with Shihui, then it'd mean his love for Guhai is shallow. But from what my friend told me, he still loves Guhai dearly and doesn't want to leave him. These two different context carries a different meaning on the value of their relationship and love. 

@hryy I just saw your post!! You posted 4 mins earlier than me hahaha But YES this!!! Thanks!!! I'm going crazy thinking about the version where Luoyin was about to go oversea with Shihui because what does their love mean then if Luoyin so easily just agree to go to oversea... 

8 hours ago, lalatelev said:

They started off the video by wishing everyone a Happy Chinese New Year of the Monkey (the zodiac).

First question: What is the first line from the show that you can think of now?
Johnny: So you regret meeting a person like me right?
WZ: I'm scared of the pain/I'm scared it'll hurt (lol).

Second question: Strike a pose which you think is your handsomest/best looking.
Johnny: (in a joking manner) I don't have any pose that doesn't look good - they all look good.

Third question: Any movies you watched recently which left an impression on you?
Johnny: Adam's Family (I think? It's the chinese translation of the title so I'm not sure)
WZ: (some chinese movie). I cried again.

Fourth question: What is the most memorable thing that you have eaten recently?
WZ: When I went home and ate the food which my mom cooked. 

Fifth question: Use a cartoon to describe each other.
Johnny: A cartoon...? Are there any cat ones? Robot cat? But not really... just some cat hahaha.
WZ: A cartoon...uh...Tom and Jerry I guess. He is Tom.

Sixth question: Use a cartoon to describe yourself.
Johnny: What is the handsomest cartoon character?
WZ: I guess I'm Jerry.

Seventh question: What do you think are each other's cutest moments?
Johnny: Uh...the cutest moment...when fighting for the bill? Hahaha.
WZ: The cutest is when he...is acting dumb/fooling around. (not very sure what 犯傻 means in this context)

Eight question: What do you think your own cutest moments are?
Johnny: My cutest moment...when I wake up in the morning I guess.
WZ: When I'm acting cute.

The third question:

Jonny:  The Addams Family y亚当斯一家

Xu Wei Zhou: Hichikou, A dog's story 忠犬八公

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

This whole rape thing with so many versions is making me confuse actually. My friend told me that Luoyin has no intention whatsoever to go oversea with Shihui. He has no desire to leave Guhai. But Guhai misunderstood him. It's actually Luoyin's mum plan to send Luoyin abroad to study with Shihui. Guhai probably overheard it or she told him (my friend couldn't really remember this part). I feel like it's two different things between Luoyin going oversea because he wants to and Luoyin has no intention to go anywhere other than stay with Guhai (even though he's mad at him at that time). If he had wanted to go oversea with Shihui, then it'd mean his love for Guhai is shallow. But from what my friend told me, he still loves Guhai dearly and doesn't want to leave him. These two different context carries a different meaning on the value of their relationship and love. 

Haha oops...my bad...well, I didn't read the novel...I only wrote that from what I could recall...and also what I've gathered through pages of forums...so yeah...haha

• Like 1

I noticed as well that Johnny looks much slimmer now! He seems to have lost weight, he wasn't ever chubby or anything like that, he was just naturally bigger with broader features than Zhou for example and now he seems very slim as well (still broader though). I like his hair better IRL than in the series though! Both of their hairstyles are much better IRL really. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, hryy said:

Hi, fan of the novel and series as well. Read the discussion on the rape scene and thought to give more context on it based on the novel.

[Spoilers ahead]

Thank you for the information. It is scary to think that what happened in this spoiler is literally 2 months from Episode 15. ( Christmas to Lantern Festival). Thing sure escalates quickly in the novel.

That scene when BLY comes back to Gu Hai after the incident will probably give me a heart-attack. How can my weak heart handle that much emotion.............

I think for the series, instead of raping, Gu Hai would probably forcefully make out with Lou Yin in front of SH. Then Lou Yin would faint because of suffocation/lack of air???? Is that enough pain? I think throwing in a broken arm/leg from resisting would do....

And how could SH have a nightmare after witnessing the scene?? Poor girl, someone please give her some BL to ease her pain *sigh*

• Like 2

While reading above spoiler i read very eagerly and became emotional...BUT reading the last line of how BLY said about payment ..I had sudden smile on my face...I noticed after reading...

After reading all posts i understood the story line & how its going to end...Still i want all translations how they interact...Its difficult to see live actions that are made well..But this is too good...

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, lancei said:

Thank you for the information. It is scary to think that what happened in this spoiler is literally 2 months from Episode 15. ( Christmas to Lantern Festival). Thing sure escalates quickly in the novel.

That scene when BLY comes back to Gu Hai after the incident will probably give me a heart-attack. How can my weak heart handle that much emotion.............

I think for the series, instead of raping, Gu Hai would probably forcefully make out with Lou Yin in front of SH. Then Lou Yin would faint because of suffocation/lack of air???? Is that enough pain? I think throwing in a broken arm/leg from resisting would do....

And how could SH have a nightmare after witnessing the scene?? Poor girl, someone please give her some BL to ease her pain *sigh*

poor girl my butt.....BLY told her he has someone else to care about and to love yet she insisted to come back and wreck his relationship, fake a rape, then plot schemes with his mother....yeah really poor little old her.

I'd slap her right there >_>

• Like 5

Hi. I'm new here. I can't resist on registering an account for this forum. ARGHHH! I'm so addicted to this series to the point that I can't even focus on my studies!!!!!

Right now, I'm living here in Taiwan. Then earlier this noon, I saw Addicted/Heroin web series in the news (on TV)!!! Does anyone know what the news was all about? I wasn't able to understand it because I cannot understand Chinese. :(

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Lukasz D said:

poor girl my butt.....BLY told her he has someone else to care about and to love yet she insisted to come back and wreck his relationship, fake a rape, then plot schemes with his mother....yeah really poor little old her.

I'd slap her right there >_>

I was being sarcastic......

• Like 2