16 hours ago, abbraccio91 said:

Hide contents

I'm sorry, maybe you didn't open the second spoiler? This is the third bracelet I think that both Johnny and ZhouZhou have: ^^ 

https://twitter.com/Atitayapollamai/status/724621245090664452/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw You can see in the close-up pic of Johnny's wrist, that is a Bottega Veneta bracelet; the model is this: http://figtny.com/2014/11/current-obsession-bottega-veneta-braided-leather-bracelet/ I know Bottega Veneta doesn't make couple bracelet, but in my delulu mind I believe they bought two of this bracelet, or that they have one only that they share. ;) 

yeah you got that right boo boo, nice job on that search! a true addict :) 

• Like 4

A new chapter for the Colour of Life is up!

The Radiant Truth

https://www.wattpad.com/249451370-the-colours-of-life-48-the-radiant-truth

It was late when the award ended. Almost everyone had left, leaving me and few others in the hall. Jingyu also had left earlier, right after he had received his award. It was partly because of our agreement and I guessed party because the suffocating atmosphere we felt during the event. It was a shame, actually, for us to attend such grand event but could not enjoy it and feel genuine appreciation to the performances and the winners. I hoped, the next time we attend such event, we could be on better condition and truly appreciate it.

If we had the chance in the future. If I had the chance to.

• Like 18

No news about the boys today? Hmmm I like to think they are seeing each other right now doing god knows what lol nyehehehehe hopefully humping away into the night. is somebody also working on translating xiao long's fanfic? I'm not a 100% mandarin literate :tears: can't wait to read a proper translation somebody pls help this poor soul! :bawling:

• Like 2

So, I re-watched the Vivo interview with Huang Jingyu, and screen shots which actress he wanted to work with in the future.

(inspired by yesterday's event that he actually got to be seated with the number one actress on his list).  Oh this is also to celebrate my 400 posts in this page. Gosh, I spam you guys a lotSo, here we go:

Spoiler

tumblr_o6aek3AiYi1uncpu2o1_540.png

1. Fan Bing Bing

Spoiler

tumblr_o6aek3AiYi1uncpu2o2_1280.png

2. Angela Baby

Spoiler

tumblr_o6aek3AiYi1uncpu2o5_1280.png

3. Gong Li

Spoiler

I just love (though blur) that the camera went to shot his beautiful hands when he mentioned Gong Li.

The host also mentioned isn't it so much pressure to work with Gong Li

tumblr_o6aek3AiYi1uncpu2o6_1280.png

He answered: Pressure inspires motivation. Gah, I love you JingYu!

tumblr_o6aek3AiYi1uncpu2o9_1280.png

4.  Gao Yuanyuan

Spoiler

tumblr_o6aek3AiYi1uncpu2o7_1280.png

5. Zhou Xun

Spoiler

tumblr_o6aek3AiYi1uncpu2o8_1280.png

cr: me :P (the host did mentioned that all 5 that he mentioned are all beautiful actress with big eyes). 

And now, this is what he did when he finally met (and seated!) next to the actress first on his list:

(was he checking his weibo? Maybe he was uncomfortable and nervous, and had no one to talk to. Those can also be the reasons why he kept looking at his phone).

For a newbie, sitting in the same table with all these big names, I think it is understandable that he was nervous. Next time, you can do better, okay JY-ah? Polish that charming PR skill, ask ZZ for one or two tips, okay?

He even looked zoomed out, like in this pic:blink:

cr. in description

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, atze1091 said:

is somebody also working on translating xiao long's fanfic? I'm not a 100% mandarin literate :tears: can't wait to read a proper translation somebody pls help this poor soul! :bawling:

@shuwei did a rough translation here.

also, check estreline's IG. She also made translation on the "fanfic". Part one in spoiler.

Spoiler

• Like 10

5 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

A newly released poster of Taiwan Addicted...

Hmm the poster says Vol. 2. Could you provide the source or direct link of this image please?

Edit: Oh, it is a book cover.

5 hours ago, ryokise said:

Liu tong (Vice president of Enlight pictures, writer, author of "Yesterday once more" (the movie which ZZ sang the promotional song)) talking about why Zhouzhou was chosen to sing "Towards the light", OP said this was during 4/23.

Video cr: 做你永远的小泡泡

"After that we discussed, who should we find to sing this song? And we found someone that we think is very suitable for this song,because,it also wasn't easy for him to be known by people, but because of certain policy reasons, he was being suppressed to the extend of..how should I say this? You can't blame, to be honest, you can't blame the superstructure/higher ups,it's because there are too many people that follows the crowd and demonized this issue,causing it to go out of control.But we believe, even though he is in this state right now,he will definitely still head towards the direction of the light/the bright end and become better and better"

(More...)

"it's because there are too many people that follows the crowd and demonized this issue,causing it to go out of control." - I like the way he puts it. This explanation to the recent barriers for ZZ (and implicatively the Addicted web series) is as "official" as it gets.

4 hours ago, ryokise said:

From tenxin news about ZZ, posted on 4/25, this is the article that also mentioned about the mysterious male guest for ZZ's event.

"Xu Weizhou who shot to fame from a web series isn't doing it just for fun as a singer, he had ten years of Latin dance experience, won the gold prize for Latin dance from 英国皇家舞蹈协会,and have always loved writing lyrics, composing,singing and playing the guitar."

*The article wrote it as 英国皇家舞蹈协会拉丁舞金奖 (Latin dance gold prize from Imperial society of dancing) , they didn't include the word "teachers" but I think the closest to it would be Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing

A mystery guy whom he is rather close and has deep connections with will appear at ZZ's event??? Well, this article sure knows how to tease. Lol. Is he JingYu???? :w00t:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

@shuwei did a rough translation here.

also, check estreline's IG. She also made translation on the "fanfic". Part one in spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

Ah just from reading the first part, I'm somehow already in love with Mr. Lin and Mr. Xu. Can I hope that this fic will be made into a series one day? Hopefully with Johnny and ZZ as the main leads. :w00t:

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Hmm the poster says Vol. 2. Could you provide the source or direct link of this image please?

@alvinboi The OP didn't include the source of the photo... I think he/she just cut it out from the original one below... I'll try to PM him/her and ask for the source link and get back to you asap.. :D

Spoiler

006pqGuGjw1f3b74nzs59j30ws0az3zj.jpg

• Like 11

You shouldn't open this if you don't want to be depressed. :tears:

Watching this BTS

From the thumbnail you can see the words, "Knowing that Gu Hai had a bit of a drink."

But GH never got drunk in the series, right? And he never needed to be carried by BLY.

Anyone who has read the novel knows when and why GH got drunk?

Were GH drunk because he was thinking about his mother? Were they filming the scene where GH depressed and got drunk because of it and needed to be fetched and soothed by BLY? And look! ZZ/BLY wore a different costume than usual. Is that scene supposed to be in season 2? :tears:

Ah dammit...

:tears:

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, liesl said:

You shouldn't open this if you don't want to be depressed. :tears:

Hide contents

Watching this BTS

From the thumbnail you can see the words, "Knowing that Gu Hai had a bit of a drink."

But GH never got drunk in the series, right? And he never needed to be carried by BLY.

Anyone who has read the novel knows when and why GH got drunk?

Were GH drunk because he was thinking about his mother? Were they filming the scene where GH depressed and got drunk because of it and needed to be fetched and soothed by BLY? Is that scene supposed to be in season 2? :tears:

Ah dammit...

:tears:

Blame my bad memory but I just recall one remarkable time GH got drunk. That's in Book 2.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, ximichem said:

Hide contents

13101228_259609421050399_1499061430_n.jp13090431_259609431050398_1464476449_n.jp13090210_259609427717065_310982416_n.jpg

Cr to owner

>"<

that ZZ in otaku mode. I think he got this from his anime-cutesy-chibi side. hahaha

maybe JY was 1.) nervous? 2.) acting cool so the big stars (especially the no.1 on his list) won't get discouraged? or would get more interested in him? 3.) scrolling through wb checking on ZZ and fans posts that would give him hints as to ZZ's whereabouts/situation.

• Like 6

@liesl

Spoiler

I don't think this is another unaired scene. The piggyback is just a bts where YZ is mucking around one another. "Knowing GH is a bit drunk" is cos after GH knew from CJD that GH is actually willing to be the bottom for BLY rather the other way round and GH became depressed....

• Like 18