1 hour ago, ririsasy said:
3 hours ago, palz4u said:

Waiting waiting waiting..... going crazy....

I implore all translators to please enlighten us..

Waiting waiting and waiting. Going crazy with you too. .

I have translated it a little using google translate. I might missunderstand everything completely.

So far I think he really describing Mr. Lin as JY and it breaks my heart. Someone please translate this. :(

I shall bribe all translators with a sad picture of JY :P

tumblr_o69e12sl0J1udd1n6o1_500.jpg

Please translate so that he can be reunited with ZZ :rolleyes:

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, shuwei said:

the viet trans is here for the viet members~

https://www.facebook.com/ShangYinVietNamFanpage/posts/236180210071024

very rough 2nd hand trans

Reveal hidden contents

(8 years ago, on the empty university campus)

before lin xiao took the university exams, his mother took him to see a woman who is a fortune teller. the woman closed her eyes, and told lin xiao's mother: i see the sea, your son will attend a school by the sea, and in his 3rd year he will study abroad in a country very close to the sea. lin xiao actually received an acceptance from an inland university in the city. but unexpectedly, he was short 2 points on the exam, he ended up with a level B foreign language university in a seaside city. furthermore, this university is located right by the sea. [jfc, the word sea 海 is repeated 5 times in this paragraph]

lin xiao has been independent from a young age. after receiving his acceptance letter, he went off on his own, embarking on a new journey. like most other incoming college students, finally he can leave behind the restrictions of his family home and the protection of his parents. He's very excited even though he doesn't know anything. lin xiao is very fair skinned, he tells everyone he meets that he's 1.75m tall when he's actually only 1.73m. he appears to be tall, lanky, and long-legged.

lin xiao got lost on the road. the weather is very hot, making him very sweaty. the campus is huge, and after wandering around for a long time, he saw a student sitting in front of dorm 4. he went to the reception in the first floor and saw a security guard inside.

"may i ask if this is the dorm for new students?"

the guard appears to be waking up from a nap. "that's right. but classes begin tomorrow. why are you here so early?"

lin xiao had a realization from the guard's words. "no wonder i didn't see anyone after walking around for so long." he continues, "uncle, i came one day early. is there anyway i can stay here for tonight?"

the guard looks at his large and small luggage. "sure, but you'll be in this building all by yourself tonight. if you aren't scared then you can stay."

lin xiao laughs. "no problem, what would i be afraid of at this age. ah, may i have the key? i just checked over there, my room is room 805 building E."

the guard looks at his clear eyes and smiles "okay. hand me your acceptance letter and i'll give you the key."

holding the key in his hands made lin xiao very happy, as if he worked hard for 20 years in beijing to earn money to buy a house. it's just an ordinary key, but it can be so beautiful today.

the guard sees lin xiao still wandering around the first floor with his luggage even after receiving the key. he popped his head out the window and asked.

"hey kiddo, what are you looking for?"

"uncle, where is the elevator? how come i can't find it?"

"aiya. there are no elevators in his area. you have to walk up there."

lin xiao looks at the number 805 written by ink on the key. the number 8 never seemed this large before. he regrets not coming with his parents. he's already exhausted just thinking about carrying all of this luggage up 8 floors.
he decided to divide his luggage into 2 trips. even his body was soak in sweat during the first trip, he's still feeling good because there is no one in the hallways. a ray summer sunlight shone through a gap, he heads towards the light [yes, "着阳光的方向看". if anyone need reminding of the song title we're all thinking of: 向着光亮那方] of the sun and saw blue sky white clouds, green leaves, feeling refreshed. lin xiao especially loves the feeling immersing himself in the sunlight, in his own space.

when he finished transferring his luggage, the guard tells him "hey, there's another student who came early today. his room is also on the 8th floor. you don't have to worry tonight."
lin xiao's first reaction to the news is disappointment. he thought all of the 8th floor is his tonight but now appears a random person, as if someone is taking away his toy. but at the same time, he's also curious about this person. because he believes in fate. the meeting between people has been arranged by the hands of destiny.

(to be continued)

i think my eyeballs have rolled out onto the floor somewhere. i don't think a debate about what this story is referring to is needed anymore. what is up for debate is the intention of this story

That is what I keep asking myself, too - why?? Why this story now of all times? Is it a marketing ploy? Is it a personal plea/encouragement to the boys? Is it  Xiao Long looking for attention (which really doesn't seem to be his character IMO)? Too many questions, too many questions...  

What intrigues me though, is this story is starting with a first meeting. Is Xiao Long going to give some 'inside info' on what happened while filming? Feed the CP fans with the back story? (But then again, that makes me ask "Why?")

• Like 21

I saw a comment of the actress played the role of GuHai's lover under XiaoLong new post. Personally, his first post somewhat made sense to me, but his second post is totally ambiguous. I will just consider it as a fiction then, so I don't put my hope too high, and then fall into pieces. 

• Like 6

@shuwei

1 hour ago, shuwei said:

the viet trans is here for the viet members~

https://www.facebook.com/ShangYinVietNamFanpage/posts/236180210071024

very rough 2nd hand trans

Reveal hidden contents

i think my eyeballs have rolled out onto the floor somewhere. i don't think a debate about what this story is referring to is needed anymore. what is up for debate is the intention of this story

@sohocomo

That is what I keep asking myself, too - why?? Why this story now of all times? Is it a marketing ploy? Is it a personal plea/encouragement to the boys? Is it  Xiao Long looking for attention (which really doesn't seem to be his character IMO)? Too many questions, too many questions...  

What intrigues me though, is this story is starting with a first meeting. Is Xiao Long going to give some 'inside info' on what happened while filming? Feed the CP fans with the back story? (But then again, that makes me ask "Why?")

This story is making me feel very angry, and even betrayed, i want to know the truth, if what we see is imagination or reality but not at the cost of betraying someone's trust at the end .. diosss that environment so hostile and inconsiderate  where they work .. I totally disapointed...i hope what i think  about this story is more than delulu like we say here...

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Lemme laugh for a bit ha ha haaaaa

ok, there's rumor that YZ are invited to VN this July 

L O L

--

[Habit of ZZ]

>"<

*Delulu Stuff*

Spoiler

Are all these recent photos? It would be interesting to see if when around JY he does that with his feet. It is said that when you tend to turn your feet inwards it's a sign of insecurity. I do not recall ever seeing him do that when he is around JY so maybe JY was and does provide some sense of security? Maybe .... :rolleyes:?

• Like 7

Just jump out of the bush because of the realistic fanfic from Mr. Long. I think we don't need any more delusion/ hypothesis/proof /evidence/whatever for this romance ^_^

Don't blame me for my own selfishness. I really want JY and ZZ continue writing the GH and BLY's romance in real life. My love life is somewhat unrewarded because it is an unrequited love. That's why from the bottom of my heart, I hope to see JY and ZZ's mutual relationship blossoms from totally strangers to a lovey-dovey couple. That really soothes my heart and my belief - "In the end, people loving each other will stay together" :)

13077083_452661801594315_367520692680451

• Like 20

38 minutes ago, Xiahism said:

I saw a comment of the actress played the role of GuHai's lover under XiaoLong new post. Personally, his first post somewhat made sense to me, but his second post is totally ambiguous. I will just consider it as a fiction then, so I don't put my hope too high, and then fall into pieces. 

yeah, lou qing.

@娄清_Tsing: 终于来了,早该来了 [心]

i'm not exactly sure what she's saying with "finally it came" lol but she seems excited

this entire thing is so funny. maybe xiao long really just have bl author ambitions and he's "overly inspired" by cjd and real life details

• Like 24

1 hour ago, shuwei said:

yeah, lou qing.

@娄清_Tsing: 终于来了,早该来了 [心]

i'm not exactly sure what she's saying with "finally it came" lol but she seems excited

this entire thing is so funny. maybe xiao long really just have bl author ambitions and he's "overly inspired" by cjd and real life details

Yup, after reading the post, my conclusion is that he is just writing a new story. Probably make some references to hype it up but looks like it is not related to ZZ and JY.

Sorry to disappoint the delulu minds.

By the way, looking at how often JY is surfing on weibo last night and compare that with how little ZZ is on weibo, I am not sure that they are really communicating... Chinese use wechat for private conversations and from the looks of it, he is just busy on weibo? Maybe managing his own hash tag?

Any insights on this? Did they really meet up yesterday or today?

• Like 4

@ximichem In my delulu mind, it'd be ideal if it was ZZ who gave the bow tie to JY but it looks like they did not have any opportunity to meet up or even catch up with each other on Weibo; as what @xix19xix pointed out. 

(Btw, I think the bow tie's too big....JY looked better after ditching it =)

Oh well, I shall just be contented with the fact that both ZZ and JY wore almost similar bracelets when they were at the airports.....it's kinda like a couple item of sorts :)

• Like 5

7 hours ago, shuwei said:

no joke someone needs to do research on this. the thing about bly-zz is, when i first saw him he's pretty ordinary, sometimes even a little unfortunate looking. but the more i look at him the more i want to keep looking, the cuter he gets. by ep 4 i felt like i was suffering the same "sickness" as gh lol

the symptoms are even more severe when i'm looking at real life-zz. his million different looks, different hobbies, different sides to his personality etc. its like an endless spiral

ZZ is so beautiful that it hurts. I admire him alot but as a male, I am envious as well, how can someone be so perfect. Alas, youth won't last forever, so savour his beauty while it lasts (don't kill me).

• Like 12