I translated this hilarious skit "The Typical Idol Drama" using Addicted scenes. Enjoy
cr. 我四一锅杂皮
Original skit by Wang Da Cui's Totally Unthinkable series (No Eng subs)

In the iQiyi interview, JY was once asked a question.
Q: "Some fans said you looked like Wang Da Cui, do you think you look like him?"
JY: "Wang Da Cui? I searched him on the net. At first sight, we don't look similar. But after watching (his skits) for a while. The more I watch the more similar it becomes. 

So it is a must to use Wang Da Cui's hilarious skit with Addicted scenes. 

--------------------

Please point me to any other funny stuff if any of you know. Thanks!

• Like 16

1 hour ago, specialforce said:

Oh well the atmosphere is sweeeeet but to be honest i feel funny listening to the chorus as there is one guy who sing it out of tune :joy: 

22 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

They're obviously emotional to begin with (and it's not because of their singing, because lord, oh, lord it's out of tune. It's a little painful when FS and CW pipes up...),

Oh God. It was good when ZZ sang alone, okay when JY joined. But when FS and CW piped up, the song turned into such mess that I cringed hearing that at first. Of course, that first time, I had not been addicted to Shangyin/Yuzhou. Now, I just focus on JY and ZZ and their interactions and all I could hear is the choir of angels.

:innocent::relieved:

• Like 15

42 minutes ago, ximichem said:

@kmmyzz @Scandani @poetato 

Some goodies for the day..

Hide contents

006qt3Ddgw1f3b8289p2hj30rs1517c7.jpg006qt3Ddgw1f3b828m0hhj30rs14vtgm.jpg

Cr on pic.

Billboard Chinese Award 20160409

Stop torturing me ehh ?! Hahhaa

i am at different phase of obsession now, can someone tell me how JY smells like? Musky with very manly body odor?

I heard a lot on how fresh citrusy our ZZ is. I want to sniff sniff baby whale.

@guhai make chapter two of sniffing please? 

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, christian88 said:

Is there anyone can help me? I tried to find full version for Shanghai fan meeting video but i cant find it on YT..

Since the link that updated on 1st page is no longer valid..

Thank you so much in advance 

Here you go:

Best quality I have found on youtube so far but does not have the last minutes when the cast sang Meteor Rain

Spoiler

Another fancam, not as good as the first but all the way till the end:

Spoiler

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

Of coz JY and ZZ are suitable candidates for the jobs, ZZ is "light" that fits the song theme and JY is "super model" that fits the event. They are also good boys and they deserve the love but there is no way they get the jobs thanks to the sympathy of the ban. It's more of business kind of thing to me.

Can't it be a bit of both? I don't see your viewpoint as opposed to mine, actually. Because of course they wouldn't invite them etc if it weren't for the fact that they have millions of fans and because JY is super hot and ZZ adorable and so forth. 

But it's apparent JY lost all/most of the high profile jobs he had lined up just a few weeks ago (The Amazing Race, in particular). My point was only that it's apparent that they're backed up anyway. And that they're trying to give them whatever opportunities they can. I realise it's not purely out of the goodness of their hearts. So, as far as I see it, we're actually in agreement.

@gashupingo - that video is absolutely hilarious! Made me laugh non-stop. Good one. 

• Like 16

4 hours ago, bonchimiste said:

So, as far as the Taiwanese fans know, the iQiyi will be releasing only 15 uncut episodes of Shangyin on their channel. I've seen screenshots of fan conversations discussing if the DVD is confirmed to only contain 15 episodes too, but nothing is clear yet.  

:( wh...what about the 16-18 episodes we have been teased and poked with for eternity? what about all the footage, rehearsed, possibly filmed, never shown to the mortals? it can't be all going down the drain, right... 

Hi. I read your post and u mention there's supposed to be 3 more episodes? Those 3 episodes supposed to concentrate on SH appearance but it was nv shown because the show was banned thereafter?

• Like 3

@charlie10:

Spoiler

how should I say this? Maybe I'm negative but if ZZ does not belong to FM and FM doesn't colab with Enlight and the movies was not produced by Enlight, no way ZZ would have the opportunity to sing that song. It'll most likely be sung by someone else under Enlight. 

Well it might be because Liu Tong knows ZZ in person, so he'd pick him for the song, but still that tiny bit of sympathy is not the key point to make decision. Btw I think ZZ was chosen to record the song before Billboard music award night, coz they took a photo of him with the  whole cast on the day behind the scene and Enlight uses it to promote the movie later. So there is possibility the song was given to ZZ even before the ban.

For JY case, i see it as total business deal. That company has nothing to do with helping someone out there in cbiz. Its a take and give thingy.

Btw JY and ZZ are not the first and the last ones who are suppressed by unspoken rules, most of web series' actors encountered the same issue. We might feel it's worrisome but It's not that bad actually.

Well I kinda have unpopular opinion here

When YZ happened I was kinda worried and wanted them to make it subtle. At the same time I wished couple fans to stay calm too.

When YZ is separated I think it's not that bad, it's not like they are banned officially for their individual projects infinitely. They will come back as 2 strong individuals later.

Just wanna post this so some of you feel less burdened about the ban. All is well. What we can do now is wait :)

• Like 22

50 minutes ago, Teng Zhu said:

Hi. I read your post and u mention there's supposed to be 3 more episodes? Those 3 episodes supposed to concentrate on SH appearance but it was nv shown because the show was banned thereafter?

Those 3 more episodes are supposed to cover the story after the appearance of SH, Gu Weiting's finding out about them sons f**king and boys eloping to Shanghai. We have seen the eloping footage in the "Walk Slowly" MV, we have heard the possible audio version of the full 16th episode (might have seen the rape rehearsed in the BTS whatever those grope session actually were). So, we have 16th and 18th episodes pretty much lined out. Plus, I remember reading back in February, right after the ban, that the show was supposed to contain 18 series with each episode - 45 minutes long, but I am not sure how true that information was (my heart still holds onto it dearly)...

Unless my whole life has been a lie and those rehearsals and eloping footage only happened in my head.

giphy-27.gif

Spoiler

Btw, I think it's prohibited to quote pictures? >< so, if you could please edit your post and delete the gif >< thank you, I should stop emoting with gifs ><

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, bonchimiste said:

Those 3 more episodes are supposed to cover the story after the appearance of SH, Gu Weiting's finding out about them sons f**king and boys eloping to Shanghai. We have seen the eloping footage in the "Walk Slowly" MV, we have heard the possible audio version of the full 16th episode (might have seen the rape rehearsed in the BTS whatever those grope session actually were). So, we have 16th and 18th episodes pretty much lined out. Plus, I remember reading back in February, right after the ban, that the show was supposed to contain 18 series with each episode - 45 minutes long, but I am not sure how true that information was (my heart still holds onto it dearly)...

Unless my whole life has been a lie and those rehearsals and eloping footage only happened in my head.

giphy-27.gif

Hide contents

Btw, I think it's prohibited to quote pictures? >< so, if you could please edit your post and delete the gif >< thank you, I should stop emoting with gifs ><

Wow serious? GWT finding out about them richard simmons is towards the end of the novel! Wow. If only the episode is 45 mins Long! it would be able to include more scenes. As I watched the 15 episodes in YouTube before reading the novel, I realise they skip a lot of parts in the show throughout. Ahh I can only wished those Extra 3 episodes somehow leaked out!! 

Love love love walk slowly mv. Both of them are so sweet tgt! 

• Like 5

Just saw a list of 7 songs to be performed at the concert O_O somebody please confirm for me 

Spoiler

cuz I freaked out with the 6th song, rework from 5yrs ago and of course have never been live.

and..

Spoiler

Because of Sea, duet with JY OAO

and..

Spoiler

ZZ is heading to Taiwan this May? (rumour or confirmed?)

No don't quote back, ignore me TTATT ~~~~~

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, bonchimiste said:

I read on another forum (cr to GingerCake) that even the first episode will contain uncut scenes, so it seems each episode will be longer and there are not just the intimate scenes that left unseen. Personally first I never believed that there are more materials after episode 15, however CJD's goodbye post made me confused when she mentioned that she is regretting not shooting the car accident scene because of funding issues. So probably this is the reason they cut it to 15 episodes. At the time they must have thought that if they gained enough money from the DVD sales they can pull out the car accident scene for S2. 

Or...

It is possible that first the series would have contained almost all uncut scenes and that's why it was planned to be 18 episodes long. 

I am bit hesitant at the moment, I can't decide if I want to watch the uncut version or not... I feel like it will make me more miserable and even more angry at SARFT because there won't be S2 (not that I can help myself... probably will watch it :sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

What is the song list? My guess is this:

Spoiler

1 Because of Sea

2 Walk Slowly

3 Dust

4 Moonlight

5 IRYE

6 Light

7 Toward the Bright Side

14 minutes ago, ximichem said:
  Hide contents

Because of Sea, duet with JY OAO

For this one,

Spoiler

I am afraid that ZZ will sing the song with someone else, maybe the mysterious guest -which 99.999999% is not JY but please, I love to be on the wrong side on this.

To make it even worse, I am not sure whether Because of Sea on the album will have JY's voice. Maybe the song is cut out or someone else will sing the song? Again, I love to be on the wrong side. It's just I don't want to have high expectation on anything JY-ZZ in public :tears::tears::tears:

• Like 17

Johnny has changed his introduction on Weibo: 人生就像心电图 必须折腾起来 ''Life is like an ECG, it have to torment to stand up.''

(My translation, not 100% accurate).

Maybe Chinese fans here can give a proper translation? I think there's more meaning in his choice of words, because when I opened my Weibo, the home was full of fans reposting this with encouraging message.

EDIT: Seems like Johnny changed his Weibo introduction at 2:30 am. A fan posted on Weibo a screen of that online tracking app, Johnny and ZhouZhou were both online at the same moment two hours before, around 12:30. I wonder what's going on.

• Like 15

WOOT! WOOT! Congratulations to our difficult-to-type member, @aeislaeigh, for becoming the third LEGEND in this thread. YEAAH! :w00t:

QW5nKIoebG8y4.gif

No seriously though, I fumbled a little bit typing your name whew-yahoo-emoticon.gif

Hehe... :P Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to spam us with goodies. Know that your spams are always very much appreciated. :lol:

• Like 21

54 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

What is the song list? My guess is this:

Reveal hidden contents

1 Because of Sea

2 Walk Slowly

3 Dust

4 Moonlight

5 IRYE

6 Light

7 Toward the Bright Side

For this one,

Reveal hidden contents

I am afraid that ZZ will sing the song with someone else, maybe the mysterious guest -which 99.999999% is not JY but please, I love to be on the wrong side on this.

To make it even worse, I am not sure whether Because of Sea on the album will have JY's voice. Maybe the song is cut out or someone else will sing the song? Again, I love to be on the wrong side. It's just I don't want to have high expectation on anything JY-ZZ in public :tears::tears::tears:

Read somewhere..

Spoiler

1. Walk Slowly

2. Dust

3. Moonlight

4. IRYE

5.  Because of Sea

6. The unreleased song, don't recall the title atm

7. Light (performed at FM)

Me too

Spoiler

Two of his friends are in Beijing and Shanghai,respectively. So there's a possibility that they would duet with ZZ. I can't delulu for the scenario with YZ duet.. I just can't :tears:

And there's even confirmation that somebody has invited JY to come over VN this July (haven't heard about ZZ).. 

Spoiler

Personally I don't feel like having them to visit VN.. I could be bashed for this but many Vietnamese can agree that there're a lot of V-fans that are a another version of saesang fans.. (long story). The scenario is scary already.. And if they would come, it'd be too surreal for me. I would "prefer just to dream about it" (The Alchemist). I'm on a different side for this aspect. I'd support and love them from a distance, but not to meet them in person and whatever hi-touch. Idk..too many things going on in my mind now

And congrats @aeislaeigh to be our third LEGEND! XD See? Told ya

• Like 12