@xix19xix After the Thailand fan meet, it looks like it would be quite hard for the four of them to be together at the same place and time. And the organiser might need to adjust the schedule just to ensure JY and ZZ are not in the same room so that they comply with the "no CP" image requirement.

And if JY and ZZ are in the same room, there would probably be a long table to separate them :(

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

On IQIYI Taiwan's facebook there's today a post saying this (according to google):

Waiting for so long, until finally, "addiction" fans stay tuned.
Iqiyi Taiwan stands: http: //goo.gl/9BGgYr

# Addictive not cut version April 30 Iqiyi exclusive release
# Please support genuine platform
# Iqiyi Members Only

wow good to hear iqiyi havent given up on this. i have a feeling they are running into dvd release problems (they have been dragging it on for ages without a specific date...) so they might just try to make profit off their taiwan platform instead.

the thing is cjd gave a ton of bts and rehearsal footage for counterattack's dvd, but i'm not sure if its possible for addicted since you know the fans are going to screencap everything and spread it all over weibo and their cp hype is gonna start all over again

• Like 20

13 hours ago, zhouboy said:

Question: is JY in good terms with his ex-manager XiaoLong? My negative mind is trying to oppress my delulu heart regarding the "fanfiction" that XiaoLong posted. errrrr

I think XL is still quite supportive of them. When JY posted his celebratory post for 2m followers, Xiao Long liked his post. Yesterday he reblogs ZZ's post about "towards the light" OST and he wrote "it's nice".

• Like 19

44 minutes ago, shuwei said:

the thing is cjd gave a ton of bts and rehearsal footage for counterattack's dvd, but i'm not sure if its possible for addicted since you know the fans are going to screencap everything and spread it all over weibo and their cp hype is gonna start all over again

Thank you for this! I've always wonder if the bts and rehearsal scenes were included in CA dvd, now that it's answered hopefully it'd be the same for Addicted, as this dvd will be the last candies for Addicted we will ever get. But I'd understand if they decided to leave out the bts and rehearsal footages for the cp reason, though I'd be sad...

It's very unfortunate that our boys had to go through this and also us for having to endure seeing our boys getting banned and not able to be together in one frame.. hopefully this will resolve asap and the boys get to show their affection to each other like they used to :)

• Like 11

Btw after reading properly... seems like Addicted uncut version will only be aired online via iQIYI? There seemed to be no news about the dvd. Dang, I'd be so frustrated if they cancelled dvd production.

• Like 10

After the mess that we call as Thailand Fans Meeting, I am extra cautious on any Addicted-related news. TFM shows us that as long as the boys still consider China as their target/market, SARFT will hold control no matter where they are. Even if aliens invite them to Mars, they will still have to comply to "no JY and ZZ in one field of vision" rule -_- 

• Like 19
  • LOL 1

What's that on your head?

160427 李小悦YUE Li XiaoYue ( Kesia Eve brand Chairman ) Weibo update
内柔术最厉害颜值又那么高的,应该就是他了吧@Johnny黄景瑜 ~等我在上海开了亲子泰拳馆和柔术馆,要多向黄大师讨教学习[可爱]

Spoiler

cr. in description.

does this mean job? I pray that it is. TT_TT

• Like 15

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

A newly released poster of Taiwan Addicted...

-Poster deleted on off chance mods still check this forum-

Is ZZ....holding a grenade? O_O" Does this mean there was more to the series than we ever could imagine? WAIT WAIT WAIT!??!? Why does that say Volume 2??????

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

Is ZZ....holding a grenade? O_O" Does this mean there was more to the series than we ever could imagine? WAIT WAIT WAIT!??!? Why does that say Volume 2??????

Omg just realized it does say Volume 2 :o could this be a manip by fans instead of official poster?

• Like 8

18 hours ago, purpleedamame said:

@ximichem Thanks for indulging me with the video reuploads :blush: 

Still can't wrap my mind around the reason that JY is seated at Table No. 1 with the chairman / namesake of the company that's holding the event today. Why him of all stars out there? 

Because of this ga....uy? xDDD

Spoiler

13092078_505283426339426_163379825298953

• Like 11

39 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

is that a grenade? I thought it's a bottled water? no? But it does said Volume 2. Well, I thought it was a manip too ehhh???

Protect this boy at all cost

Spoiler

The PS skill in our fandom bring us so much joy and make us doubting the real poster as a PS too:sweatingbullets:. I hope it's real though BUT hmmm

• Like 14

53 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

It really does look like PS to me, JY's head and face look a bit weird in the photo (but maybe it's just me, the face just doesn't look right - and we all know our fabulous, flaw-free King Whale tumblr_inline_nl4nf9FbbV1ry72eo.gif does not have a bad photo) 

28 minutes ago, shin01 said:

Because of this ga....uy? xDDD

oml lmao @shin01 that pic tho 

Spoiler

but seriously who's that guy in the pic? is he someone important?

17 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

ZZ's new song is ranked #6 at http://pop.weibo.com/#data_trend

Next is the fierce fight to enter Top 5! Keep on streaming, people! ^_^  

[心] yay keep streaming 向着光亮那方~  [心]

angel_cat_lick_icon_by_celesta78-d6x8ickthanks~

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

I actually think this version of the poster is more befitting. After all,  GH is the one who is totally addicted to BLY to the point of no return, so in a way BLY is holding charge in this relationship (hence the grenade).

• Like 9