32 minutes ago, SueLyinn said:

@ximichem In my delulu mind, it'd be ideal if it was ZZ who gave the bow tie to JY but as it looks like they did not have any opportunity to meet up or even catch up with each other on Weibo; as what @xix19xix pointed out.

And here I thought ximichem was joking about the drawing of the cat and whale cuz the cat has a bow on its head lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xix19xix said:

By the way, looking at how often JY is surfing on weibo last night and compare that with how little ZZ is on weibo, I am not sure that they are really communicating... Chinese use wechat for private conversations and from the looks of it, he is just busy on weibo? Maybe managing his own hash tag?

Any insights on this? Did they really meet up yesterday or today?

I'm curious about this too! I don't have Weibo so I don't have any insights into how people use it, but is there a social/interactive aspect to it? Yesterday's overlap wasn't as obvious, but there have been many times in the past where they were on and off at the exact same time, down to the minute. Can you call each other using Weibo or something? Does it imply something special when two people are on at the same time? Most people I know living in China definitely prefer to use WeChat to communicate, so I'm curious about where the interaction happens on Weibo.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

Look at ZZ's tiger teeth :rolleyes: JY and ZZ become more and more look-alike day by day. Believe it or not, Fate really bound them together :wub:

When I show JY to my sister, I said that JY tiger teeth look so cute. And my sister said this one (ZZ) have tiger teeth too! I was like eh? Well, when people in love the tend to be like each other. Just look at JY new pictures, I just see that he grew dimple too (ZZ have one tho). Let wait until they become so much a like. We called it when 2become1.mp3 HAHAHA

Spoiler

12912419_483234565220492_1364819660_n_zp

You can see his dimple here...idk it's because of the angle but sometimes the dimple look obvious but sometime it's not 

Sleepy cat awwww

Spoiler

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Dearest @aeislaeigh, do you have hi-res of him after he ditched that super size bow tie?

That is like really big bow tie!

@Scandani Still looking for nice shots, nothing still where he's directly looking at the camera. Let's wait a bit and there might be some later, but here are a few if you'd like but with watermarks though (and you probably have them already)...

Credit: watermark

Spoiler

8ee40b8dgw1f3amu7hftkj20eu0m8dgq.jpg

46891bfajw1f3aifnt1elj20qo0tdn01.jpg

Credit:  Kim-heexi

Spoiler

6814daacjw1f3ayhc5stfj20u0190u0x.jpg

6814daacjw1f3aygwqanej20u01901kx.jpg

6814daacjw1f3ayh4igomj20u01901ky.jpg

6814daacjw1f3aygsu8fqj20u00u07cv.jpg

6814daacjw1f3ayhmpki7j20q2133hdt.jpg

• Like 13

1 minute ago, aeislaeigh said:

@Scandani Still looking for nice shots, nothing still where he's directly looking at the camera. Let's wait a bit and there might be some later, but here are a few if you'd like but with watermarks though (and you probably have them already)...

Credit: watermark

Reveal hidden contents

8ee40b8dgw1f3amu7hftkj20eu0m8dgq.jpg

46891bfajw1f3aifnt1elj20qo0tdn01.jpg

Credit:  Kim-heexi

Reveal hidden contents

6814daacjw1f3ayhc5stfj20u0190u0x.jpg

6814daacjw1f3aygwqanej20u01901kx.jpg

6814daacjw1f3ayh4igomj20u01901ky.jpg

6814daacjw1f3aygsu8fqj20u00u07cv.jpg

6814daacjw1f3ayhmpki7j20q2133hdt.jpg

Marvelous! Too much flash.. but it's okay *v* I can adjust the lighting and colour later hahaaaaa

• Like 3

On IQIYI Taiwan's facebook there's today a post saying this (according to google):

Waiting for so long, until finally, "addiction" fans stay tuned.
Iqiyi Taiwan stands: http: //goo.gl/9BGgYr

# Addictive not cut version April 30 Iqiyi exclusive release
# Please support genuine platform
# Iqiyi Members Only

Spoiler

13100871_1310153165667643_20349151310816

I hope this is true! Because I was just thinking about the lack of news on this front, lately. I've been wondering whether there could be any problems with the rights to the series. Who owns the rights? CJD must have sold it, right? I've been thinking if it's possible that an owner of the rights to the series - if they're in China - can stop it from being aired and sold elsewhere.

But then I saw this news, so seems it's not a problem. :) 

Do we have any people from Taiwan here? Because I suppose it's only one who lives there who'll be able to watch it. 

Seems they'll release two episodes a week... So it'll be a while before we get to the good stuff. Heh.

Edit: didn't see the other post above!

• Like 21

1 hour ago, Solferine said:

I'm curious about this too! I don't have Weibo so I don't have any insights into how people use it, but is there a social/interactive aspect to it? Yesterday's overlap wasn't as obvious, but there have been many times in the past where they were on and off at the exact same time, down to the minute. Can you call each other using Weibo or something? Does it imply something special when two people are on at the same time? Most people I know living in China definitely prefer to use WeChat to communicate, so I'm curious about where the interaction happens on Weibo.

Weibo is like the facebook/twitter of China. It does have a messenger functionality. However, WeChat (like watsapp) is more popular for group and private chats. 

btw, I realised I shouldn't have asked if they have been seen together or not. Whoever he is texting, where ever they go and who they meet is their private life. We should give them the space.

Looking forward to the release of the uncensored version on iQiyi Taiwan! I wonder if iQiyi Taiwan would be inviting the leads to meet fans in Taiwan...

• Like 9