46 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

@alvinboi The OP didn't include the source of the photo... I think he/she just cut it out from the original one below... I'll try to PM him/her and ask for the source link and get back to you asap.. :D

Hide contents

I think I've found the source *here*

Oh, it's a book cover. The novel has been republished into 5 volumes. 2 for school times, 2 for adulthood and 1 for Yang Meng & You Qi, as shown in the picture. The Q&A segment mentioned that the special chapters (like the wedding night) are included too.

• Like 18

29 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

A Night with Mr Huang Keep Calm

@xix19xix Thank you so much for translating..  Here's an ice cream for you foods2.gif

25 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

I think I've found the source *here*

Oh, it's a book cover. The novel has been republished into 5 volumes. 2 for school times, 2 for adulthood and 1 for Yang Meng & You Qi, as shown in the picture. The Q&A segment mentioned that the special chapters (like the wedding night) are included too.

@alvinboi  Hahahah, I was about to post a screen shot of the same thing, backread 10 pages of Weibo and found it. Anyways, the OP is from Taiwan.. :D

• Like 11

Just an opinion from someone who has been reading and not posting lately

Spoiler

If you're not sure about whoever in old pictures of ZZ/JY, please put the pictures in spoiler and don't suggest you're confirmed of whoever they were, unless you get legit source to it.

Also, past is past, as a commoner (like ZZ's assumed ex) I'd be really mad to see my pictures got spread on the net by unknown people.

Please refrain from posting old pictures of them without spoilers, unless it's just them in the pictures (with no one else). Thank you

• Like 17

He really look like a baby whale here...sooo baby and soooo whale :P

Edit : Just read it if you want
Spoiler

Regarding what happen in their previous love life, I do not care. There's someone out there tried to dragged ZZ name into the mud and I don't want them to get the satisfied with the 'result'. People have been dragging ZZ name since Addicted, and have been jealous of him no matter what he did. Please respect their privacy. Remember, they have their own memories that doesn't involve us. They have their own privacy that need to be keep. Don't cross the line. We don't know who spread this picture, and please don't support that kind of atittude. We shouldn't interfere their privacy. Thanks.

Next time on Gossip Girl :

tumblr_o0x5pcJlLe1uic0joo1_500_zps613ggv

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

He really look like a baby whale here...sooo baby and soooo whale :P

he really does...

sigh, another 17 yo look, and making me feel like am 60 drooling over 17 yo boys. #snaps yourself out of it, dani! he is not that younger than you. 

But, I look like a distant auntie than a few years of his senior in this pic. Arrghhh!

5 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

今天逛街,在一家袜子店的主打杂志上看到的。

Credit:  CYING公主

Hide contents

d1850ed7gw1f3bkik45spj20ku0rsjwm.jpg

d1850ed7gw1f3bkimxxikj20ku0rsq78.jpg

Don't tell me this is new pics? He seemed even younger here! Tell me this is an old pic, @aeislaeigh?

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, Scandani said:

he really does...

sigh, another 17 yo look, and making me feel like am 60 drooling over 17 yo boys. #snaps yourself out of it, dani! he is not that younger than you. 

But, I look like a distant auntie than a few years of his senior in this pic. Arrghhh!

Don't tell me this is new pics? He seemed even younger here! Tell me this is an old pic, @aeislaeigh?

Don't worry, with proper lighting you will look 15 :) 

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, Scandani said:

From the looks of the photos, I think they're old ones  from an old magazine maybe.  Nothing much about  the caption, I just copied what the OP posted and no name of the mag as well... 

• Like 11

44 minutes ago, Scandani said:

he really does...

HAHAHA if you sound like an auntie, I must be a gramma already :P

I think that modelling picture is old? Look at his hairstyle though? It look pretty old and he looked so much younger in this pictures. Or they edit his face make it look like that? :huh: I doubt it.

Why are you getting cuter day by day? Science? Love? Baby? Whale? :P

Spoiler

[HQ][160426] Tokyo ✈️ Beijing

tumblr_o6adgxgGD81vo9dlto2_1280_zpsqgeny

tumblr_o6adgxgGD81vo9dlto1_1280_zpsw1kgv

Credit :heroin_yuxu | Twitter

• Like 21

1 hour ago, alvinboi said:

Yea I agree with @Scandani and @kmmyzz. Privacy is important. Anyway, we still don't know who the girl is. Let's not jump to conclusion too fast. ^_^

Oh I don't think anyone has posted this yet. Here is the group photo of JingYu at Tony Fashion Gala.

13086854_618865891611499_641454002384191

(Credits to an Addicted Facebook fanpage, source on pic)

Fan Bing Bing is so beautiful... She is known to be well-endowed too. I thought Mr Whale said before that he likes sexy ladies?

• Like 13

Cr:  @艾玛家

洲洲明天中午11:00,粉丝网直播!直播!直播!!!!大家不要错过!!快订闹钟!!!@许魏洲ZZ #许魏洲#

Spoiler

ae410b23gw1f3bjn2jvlhj20ku1120zm.jpg

ZhouZhou will be live tomorrow @ 11am (GMT+8)~

p.s. has this been posted in a few pages before? sorry I just got off work I have yet to backtrack and read all the pages

anyway @liesl JY's bad photo you posted though animated-whale-image-0002.gif hahahhahahah thank you it made my day!

Edit : Our Thai FM hero, DaShu @林楓松ql Weibo update 

泰国天气热,我把小背心套在了身上,没想到国内也迅速升温,所以毫不犹豫的又穿上了小背心,没错,我在秀白秀身材

Spoiler

d55c9be7jw1f3blsl3vz4j20qo0xb11n.jpg

this guy is serving it in every picture it seems, so photogenic!

• Like 23