tumblr_o68uuiwM0l1uhi3w2o3_540.jpg

tumblr_o68uuiwM0l1uhi3w2o4_540.jpg

tumblr_o68uuiwM0l1uhi3w2o5_540.jpg

Cute fanart :)

Why not spell jingyu or johnny instead hahaha

Btw here are several beautiful videos

Whoever made these video is awesome :)

• Like 10

how can I sign up in weibo if I'm not from china and the other written countries ! Is there any chance for me to use it ! 

Sorry for my question , but I wish I could follow ZZ and JY in weibo app . 

Sorry for my poor English 

• Like 1

Is it Fan bingbing who sit next to JY? Poor her, I think she try her best to get JY's attention but no luck....(still delulu ...:phew: ) since a beauty like her, JY already got one at home:

- sexy red lip-- checked!

- porcelain white skin-- checked!

- sexy body-- checked!

:heart:

• Like 21

Guest skeletonworks
On 4/25/2016 at 2:14 PM, purpleedamame said:

Why do I have the feeling that JY is telling his fighting fans to "Shut the f up" here. ("An jing" in Chinese  = "quiet". But is also commonly used to mean "keep quiet" or "shut up" ala teachers in class.)

I remember I saw fancams of him at Shanghai Hongqiao airport before departure to Beijing yesterday and he raised his hand to silence the fans, who kept on calling out his name. LOL.

He's either subtly telling fans that he wants some peace with that instagram post or

20160302-9bee8c33e34ed777.jpg

telling us to keep his relationship with Zhouzhou a secret. "I know you know but let us keep it quiet for the time being for everyone's sake".

On 4/25/2016 at 5:05 PM, shin01 said:

Some delulus think he's referring to this song :tears:

Hide contents

Bear with me guys as I backtrack... at a snail pace...

In the lyric of the songs, there's even "man man zhou (walk slowly)" :w00t: I'm a delulu fan with valid reason. :phew:

1 hour ago, ximichem said:

Reuploaded. Cr in description box

b4IqAig.gif

*fainted*

He should be caught and jailed for raising his eyebrow like that!

Having seen all the videos of JY, clearly could tell this event is probably an obligation to him. But an essential one for him to be seen out and about. In a way, he is staying true to his nature, showing how he really feels and not putting on another front. In a way, I like him like this...with that little bit of brashness, with that little bit of attitude that makes him who he is. In my delu mind, he is probably either checking on WZ or texting him and the correct me if I am wrong, they are both in Beijing, right? 

• Like 23

26 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Having seen all the videos of JY, clearly could tell this event is probably an obligation to him. But an essential one for him to be seen out and about. In a way, he is staying true to his nature, showing how he really feels and not putting on another front. In a way, I like him like this...with that little bit of brashness, with that little bit of attitude that makes him who he is. In my delu mind, he is probably either checking on WZ or texting him and the correct me if I am wrong, they are both in Beijing, right? 

@nippy2002 I also like him like this, but understand that he needs to learn the rope of the industry. I just hope that he will be more polished but will never ever lost his charming self. To me he is just perfect the way he is, but dealing with film industry, one need to have a very good PR personality in public. and I just sent you a PM :) 

• Like 11

10 hours ago, eman1 said:

how can I sign up in weibo if I'm not from china and the other written countries ! Is there any chance for me to use it ! 

Sorry for my question , but I wish I could follow ZZ and JY in weibo app . 

Sorry for my poor English 

Do you understand Chinese? If not, it's not very useful to have weibo I feel. Why not follow their instagram accounts?

9 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

You should check out @aeislaeigh daily update. :) 

10 hours ago, Oline Oline said:

And please don't miss these sand arts shared by @Oline Oline too. They are fantastic! :) 

• Like 7

Full version of beautiful YuZhou sand art previously shared by @Oline Oline

1 hour ago, Oline Oline said:

• Like 20

The 800's have come off to a good start! I check this thread today and it is full of goodies. My precious miners @ximichem @aeislaeigh kudos :star:

10 hours ago, windglider said:

Look how synchronized their movements are. if they move in sync, they must feel in sync :heart:

14 hours ago, tea4two said:

Lol, these two boys have dirty thoughts....not gonna say more, dissect it yourself!

Makes me wonder what they talk about behind close door especially when sharing a bed!  *NOPE, not gonna go there!*

They do look synchronised not only in this clip but in many others! Both synergy and mirroring are good signs in any relationship :) as it shows how deeply you are affected by one's actions. It's like purposefully yawning to see if a certain someone yawns in return even if they are sitting from a distance ;).

LOL I do not want to go down that rabbit hole hehehe too many possibilities of what ZZ was thinking off when he went down memory lane. It does conjure up visualisations of what they could have done on Valentines day :phew:.....

2 hours ago, ximichem said:

OMG THOSE VIDEOS!!

Even JY sat with big star like Fan ye, he's still texting! Even have to stand up (for give a space for the other celebrity taking picture with Fan ye), he's till texting!

#mylifeiscompleted #deluluoverload

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

I miss you...

For him to be that side tracked that he doesn't notice the beauty beside him. I guess whatever/whoever he's interacting with surpasses the reality around him - probably helping him cope in such an awkward atmosphere? He is definitely a reserved person :) obligation or not if he doesn't have his playmate with him you ain't getting anything much out of him. 

Love love that dialogue :wub:! I am so looking forward to what surfaces after Zhou has settled back from his trip with this 'story' that JY's ex manager has posted and all the analogies fans are having. #crossfingers :rolleyes:

• Like 21

Guest skeletonworks
On 4/25/2016 at 8:12 PM, htuvecila said:

@xix19xix

Hide contents

Hmm I didn't say it's a big thing, this is a fandom war, it doesn't make any big impact to JY and ZZ's career like other scandals ZZ encountered. I didnt bother to react to that in weibo and I only replied to @akira1221oor here.

However, I did say HJY's fandom started the war, created multiple hashtags, which you can view it here. They were aggressive and tagged XWZ directly in their post many times. All of these are facts.

What I'm more concerned is their attitudes, normally you can lose your temper and released your rage, it's fine. But up to now they seem not to move on yet. There is a blogger sharing both posts today laughing at the 2 fandoms and JY's fans comment: "if we don't protect him now then when is the time?". Seems like it's already crafted in their mind that way and apparently this kind of mindset is very popular within JY's fandom. They seriously think what they are doing now is to protect JY, and it's for his own sake.

Hi to you and @akira1221oor

In the future, if you want to reply one-on-one, can you please use PM instead especially if you want to discuss about the super mega fanwars between JY-ZZ individual China fans and everything they did to bring each other's down :w00t:

2kLSF37.gif