Quantcast

53 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

今天逛街,在一家袜子店的主打杂志上看到的。

Credit:  CYING公主

Hide contents

d1850ed7gw1f3bkik45spj20ku0rsjwm.jpg

d1850ed7gw1f3bkimxxikj20ku0rsq78.jpg

Hide contents

d1850ed7gw1f3bkil63xxj20ku0rsdl6resize.jd1850ed7gw1f3bkint21uj20ku0rs44iresize.j

d1850ed7gw1f3bkiixhhgj20ku0rsdlcresize.jd1850ed7gw1f3bkiolmncj20ku0rs79zresize.j

d1850ed7gw1f3bkim96o3j20ku0rstejresize.jd1850ed7gw1f3bkihwef5j20ku0rsjvvresize.j

Aaaww JingYu younger self has the unpolished feel, just like Dashu now. Such innocent vibe...

• Like 14

44 minutes ago, Scandani said:

he really does...

sigh, another 17 yo look, and making me feel like am 60 drooling over 17 yo boys. #snaps yourself out of it, dani! he is not that younger than you. 

HAHAHA if you sound like an auntie, I must be a gramma already :P

I think that modelling picture is old? Look at his hairstyle though? It look pretty old and he looked so much younger in this pictures. Or they edit his face make it look like that? :huh: I doubt it.

Why are you getting cuter day by day? Science? Love? Baby? Whale? :P

Spoiler

[HQ][160426] Tokyo ✈️ Beijing

tumblr_o6adgxgGD81vo9dlto2_1280_zpsqgeny

tumblr_o6adgxgGD81vo9dlto1_1280_zpsw1kgv

Credit :heroin_yuxu | Twitter

• Like 21

1 hour ago, alvinboi said:

Yea I agree with @Scandani and @kmmyzz. Privacy is important. Anyway, we still don't know who the girl is. Let's not jump to conclusion too fast. ^_^

Oh I don't think anyone has posted this yet. Here is the group photo of JingYu at Tony Fashion Gala.

13086854_618865891611499_641454002384191

(Credits to an Addicted Facebook fanpage, source on pic)

Fan Bing Bing is so beautiful... She is known to be well-endowed too. I thought Mr Whale said before that he likes sexy ladies?

• Like 13

Cr:  @艾玛家

洲洲明天中午11:00,粉丝网直播!直播!直播!!!!大家不要错过!!快订闹钟!!!@许魏洲ZZ #许魏洲#

Spoiler

ae410b23gw1f3bjn2jvlhj20ku1120zm.jpg

ZhouZhou will be live tomorrow @ 11am (GMT+8)~

p.s. has this been posted in a few pages before? sorry I just got off work I have yet to backtrack and read all the pages

anyway @liesl JY's bad photo you posted though animated-whale-image-0002.gif hahahhahahah thank you it made my day!

Edit : Our Thai FM hero, DaShu @林楓松ql Weibo update 

泰国天气热,我把小背心套在了身上,没想到国内也迅速升温,所以毫不犹豫的又穿上了小背心,没错,我在秀白秀身材

Spoiler

d55c9be7jw1f3blsl3vz4j20qo0xb11n.jpg

this guy is serving it in every picture it seems, so photogenic!

• Like 23

10 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Fan Bing Bing is so beautiful... She is known to be well-endowed too. I thought Mr Whale said before that he likes sexy ladies?

He does look quite...detached...doesn't he?  Everyone else is leaning their bodies in for the picture - JY simply tilts his head.

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:
Spoiler

c084c691gw1f3bm2h26b2j20go0szwga.jpg

Billy Idol moment:  "Eyes without a face; You got no human grace; Your eyes without a face"  

sorry, taking a break from analyzing the stars :crazy:  These are so cute of ZZ though. :wub:

• Like 9

@aeislaeigh I like the Van fan art and the Huang Keep Calm one :wub:

Short translation...

First panel

JY: Catch me...if you can catch me....

Second panel

JY: I will give you a reward.

Third panel

Kiss....

Aww....so sweet...I wish I can get that kind of "reward" too =)

• Like 19

FS fanart by jun9dok

Spoiler

006dVbQwgw1f3bk5kfstpj30sg12mdpi.jpg

Trans:

"I'm ready for it. Let's run away together."

"To always seek revenge for him
even if I have to sell my soul to the devil"

• Like 11

Sorry, I have to share this here because.... AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAA!!! laugh-raccoon-emoticon.gif

EDIT :

Whoops... Just realized that the post before me is quite emotional.

Well... how did you enjoy the roller coaster ride, fellow addicts? :yum:

• Like 22

So, as far as the Taiwanese fans know, the iQiyi will be releasing only 15 uncut episodes of Shangyin on their channel. I've seen screenshots of fan conversations discussing if the DVD is confirmed to only contain 15 episodes too, but nothing is clear yet.  

:( wh...what about the 16-18 episodes we have been teased and poked with for eternity? what about all the footage, rehearsed, possibly filmed, never shown to the mortals? it can't be all going down the drain, right... 

d24f3cfbcc663a93173eaedbcdab5fa9.gif

• Like 16

On 24/04/2016 at 3:11 PM, zhouboy said:

thank you for translating @guhai @akira1221oor I feel stupid. I just realized there were tons of translations of the song if I just googled it. well, maybe I got used to people here giving translation to stuff not in english. still, Thank you so much.

I'm still going total delulu with the song as ZZ's message to fight for JY and him. hahaha

Hide contents

Just tell me why baby 
They might call me crazy 
For saying I'll fight until there is no more 
That glint in your eyes which was wrapped in despair is a sensuous impulse  
Blinded I can't see the end

Look how far we've made it 
The pain, I can't escape it 
At this rate I can't possibly let this end can I? 
However many times I seemed about to drop dead or even fall into ruin 
There's no end 
It finally begins 

HAPPY 800th!!! THE CURSE IS GOING STRONG. and would anyone want to get cured? I doubt. :heart:

Hey I wouldn't call it a curse for being addicted to ZZYY cos its kinda negative and not positive (although i know what you mean lol..) anyway, I'd call it 'The 'CURE'  is going strong' as to me ZZYY (GuHaiJY & LouYinZZhou) as long as they're 'fine' and going strong in their relationship - 'in love/soulmate buddies' they are my CURE and not a curse.  I am 'CUPIDLY DRUGGED' by these two if you know what I mean and THEY are my ongoing CURE regardless what happens, its never ending..:))..love all of you.. thankyou for everyone's posts & sharing.  Big hugs to you all..xx

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, jennyjt said:

Hi guys, I'm not sure if I should share it here. This is a video I just posted on YouTube.

This was the moment when I started to have the belief in YuZhou, and now I want to wrap it up here. 

I don't know if anyone shares the same thought with me, I believe Johnny got emotional when singing 'the Meteor Rain' when Zhouzhou changed the lyrics a bit and sang 'I LOVE YOU' at 00:27. 

I'm Chinese but I didn't post this on Weibo since now I tried to avoid any CP content as I don't want to get them in trouble. But I'm SO hoping someone can talk to me and maybe get me out of all these...tell me it was coincidence or I'm too sensitive? I now wish the best for each of them, while I have to.

The correct lyric is 因為我真的愛你. Not sure if zhouzhou improvised on purpose or he genuinely couldn't remember the exact characters used in the original line. Lol but my delulu mind tells me that zhouzhou intentionally rephrased that particular line in such a way that it allows him to hint to JY and say 我愛你 (wo ai ni) without seeming like he was confessing to JY in a public setting lol. And JY's change of facial expression though :w00t::w00t::w00t::wub::wub::wub: You guys be the judge!

• Like 13

On 25/04/2016 at 7:32 PM, akira1221oor said:

XWZ got plastic surgery for his double eyelids. They're not his natural born eyes.

Eventhough XWZ said that he did that surgery because of an inherited conditions of his eyes, antis still use that to bash him. 

aaah those bad bugger nonsense fans are just so jealous of ZZYY relationship they want to trash ZZ with anything... ZZ admitted he had plastic surgery for his eyes and for whatever reason, its all good for him and he's even more sooooo beautiful & gorgeous now and no doubt its a bigger threat and annoyance to those nonsense poor minded anti fans!! pay no attention to their craziness jealousy, just enjoy our beautiful ZZ everyone.  

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks
On 4/26/2016 at 9:46 PM, icecoldorange said:

no one is at the event for the show. they are there for JY.

JY IS the show...

and of course, JY has no bad angles:astonished:

So true. I have never seen any photo from an angle, which makes him look weird or funny. Someone pls share if they have one. My favourite angle is when he's looking down.

XEBb3mZ.jpg

zRbabHb.jpg

6K7zxY7.jpg

I cannot catch up with you guys. LOL. *cries*