10 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Fan Bing Bing is so beautiful... She is known to be well-endowed too. I thought Mr Whale said before that he likes sexy ladies?

He does look quite...detached...doesn't he?  Everyone else is leaning their bodies in for the picture - JY simply tilts his head.

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:
Spoiler

c084c691gw1f3bm2h26b2j20go0szwga.jpg

Billy Idol moment:  "Eyes without a face; You got no human grace; Your eyes without a face"  

sorry, taking a break from analyzing the stars :crazy:  These are so cute of ZZ though. :wub:

• Like 9

@aeislaeigh I like the Van fan art and the Huang Keep Calm one :wub:

Short translation...

First panel

JY: Catch me...if you can catch me....

Second panel

JY: I will give you a reward.

Third panel

Kiss....

Aww....so sweet...I wish I can get that kind of "reward" too =)

• Like 19

Sorry, I have to share this here because.... AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAA!!! laugh-raccoon-emoticon.gif

EDIT :

Whoops... Just realized that the post before me is quite emotional.

Well... how did you enjoy the roller coaster ride, fellow addicts? :yum:

• Like 22

So, as far as the Taiwanese fans know, the iQiyi will be releasing only 15 uncut episodes of Shangyin on their channel. I've seen screenshots of fan conversations discussing if the DVD is confirmed to only contain 15 episodes too, but nothing is clear yet.  

:( wh...what about the 16-18 episodes we have been teased and poked with for eternity? what about all the footage, rehearsed, possibly filmed, never shown to the mortals? it can't be all going down the drain, right... 

d24f3cfbcc663a93173eaedbcdab5fa9.gif

• Like 16

On 24/04/2016 at 3:11 PM, zhouboy said:

thank you for translating @guhai @akira1221oor I feel stupid. I just realized there were tons of translations of the song if I just googled it. well, maybe I got used to people here giving translation to stuff not in english. still, Thank you so much.

I'm still going total delulu with the song as ZZ's message to fight for JY and him. hahaha

Hide contents

Just tell me why baby 
They might call me crazy 
For saying I'll fight until there is no more 
That glint in your eyes which was wrapped in despair is a sensuous impulse  
Blinded I can't see the end

Look how far we've made it 
The pain, I can't escape it 
At this rate I can't possibly let this end can I? 
However many times I seemed about to drop dead or even fall into ruin 
There's no end 
It finally begins 

HAPPY 800th!!! THE CURSE IS GOING STRONG. and would anyone want to get cured? I doubt. :heart:

Hey I wouldn't call it a curse for being addicted to ZZYY cos its kinda negative and not positive (although i know what you mean lol..) anyway, I'd call it 'The 'CURE'  is going strong' as to me ZZYY (GuHaiJY & LouYinZZhou) as long as they're 'fine' and going strong in their relationship - 'in love/soulmate buddies' they are my CURE and not a curse.  I am 'CUPIDLY DRUGGED' by these two if you know what I mean and THEY are my ongoing CURE regardless what happens, its never ending..:))..love all of you.. thankyou for everyone's posts & sharing.  Big hugs to you all..xx

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, jennyjt said:

Hi guys, I'm not sure if I should share it here. This is a video I just posted on YouTube.

This was the moment when I started to have the belief in YuZhou, and now I want to wrap it up here. 

I don't know if anyone shares the same thought with me, I believe Johnny got emotional when singing 'the Meteor Rain' when Zhouzhou changed the lyrics a bit and sang 'I LOVE YOU' at 00:27. 

I'm Chinese but I didn't post this on Weibo since now I tried to avoid any CP content as I don't want to get them in trouble. But I'm SO hoping someone can talk to me and maybe get me out of all these...tell me it was coincidence or I'm too sensitive? I now wish the best for each of them, while I have to.

The correct lyric is 因為我真的愛你. Not sure if zhouzhou improvised on purpose or he genuinely couldn't remember the exact characters used in the original line. Lol but my delulu mind tells me that zhouzhou intentionally rephrased that particular line in such a way that it allows him to hint to JY and say 我愛你 (wo ai ni) without seeming like he was confessing to JY in a public setting lol. And JY's change of facial expression though :w00t::w00t::w00t::wub::wub::wub: You guys be the judge!

• Like 13

On 25/04/2016 at 7:32 PM, akira1221oor said:

XWZ got plastic surgery for his double eyelids. They're not his natural born eyes.

Eventhough XWZ said that he did that surgery because of an inherited conditions of his eyes, antis still use that to bash him. 

aaah those bad bugger nonsense fans are just so jealous of ZZYY relationship they want to trash ZZ with anything... ZZ admitted he had plastic surgery for his eyes and for whatever reason, its all good for him and he's even more sooooo beautiful & gorgeous now and no doubt its a bigger threat and annoyance to those nonsense poor minded anti fans!! pay no attention to their craziness jealousy, just enjoy our beautiful ZZ everyone.  

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks
On 4/26/2016 at 9:46 PM, icecoldorange said:

no one is at the event for the show. they are there for JY.

JY IS the show...

and of course, JY has no bad angles:astonished:

So true. I have never seen any photo from an angle, which makes him look weird or funny. Someone pls share if they have one. My favourite angle is when he's looking down.

XEBb3mZ.jpg

zRbabHb.jpg

6K7zxY7.jpg

I cannot catch up with you guys. LOL. *cries*

39 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

If you are seeking for someone to tell you that JY and ZZ have nothing between them, well, I am one of the worst options here because I ship them so hard.

Looking at the video you posted, I notice there are numerous points where both JY and ZZ were trying very hard to contain their emotions, to the point of not looking into each other. 

Open this spoiler if you want to torture yourself:

Hide contents

Edit: actually, this is only one third of the song. Missing the first third, when the boys entered the stage and sang and the last third, when JY moved around the stage (to control himself, I believe).

00:02-00:03 JY and ZZ were looking at each other, as usual.

00:03 ZZ was turning away first, he smiled but if you look closely, there were emotions on his face. Compare that to the previous second. Edit: for better comparison, compare ZZ's face this point forward with the first half of the song from other videos.

00:04 JY started to sing.

00:12 ZZ turned to JY, but he stopped half way, not fully looking into JY. Why? Too many emotions in his heart?

00:13-00:14 ZZ exhaled breath sharply, tried to calm himself because he had to sing next.

00:15 ZZ sang.

00:18 ZZ looked at JY. JY OTOH, deliberately did not look at ZZ. You could see that he tried to compose his heart.

00:19 After looking at JY, ZZ lost his voice. He tried to cover his emotion by smiling.

00:20 JY saw ZZ's expression from the corner of his eyes.

00:22 JY wanted to cover for ZZ's lost voice but he could not do so. He turned the other way from ZZ, smiling to hide his feelings.

00:26 ZZ sang "I love you".

00:27 JY turned his head sharply to ZZ, hearing ZZ sang the words.

00:28-00:35 While FS and CW sang, JY and ZZ tried to collect themselves. If looking at other videos (with wider focus), you could see ZZ drew sharp breaths many times.

00:35 JY looked at FS and CW, but he deliberately ignored ZZ.

00:43-00:48 When they sang, JY and ZZ deliberately did not look at each other. JY looked at his right, ZZ looked straight ahead. Unusal for them, who usually looked at each other plenty of time.

00:49 JY started losing his voice.

00:50-00:54 ZZ looked at JY, but JY did not look back at him. He had troubled controlling his emotions. Look at how JY bit his lips.

00:55 When ZZ turned away, JY looked at him.

1:00 JY wanted to join the chorus but he could not find his voice.

1:11 JY turned his face away from the crowd. I believe at this moment, he started to cry. ZZ tried to maintain his calm by taking a deep breath. You can tell how emotional ZZ was by counting how many times he drew deep breath.

1:14 JY turned his back. He cried.

1:18 ZZ noticed and calmed him.

From then on, you could see JY was crying while ZZ constantly took deep breath between singing.

At the end of the song, JY constantly moved around because I think he wanted to control his emotions that way. 

Darn, I dug my own grave here... *grabbing tissue*

I bet they sang it together in private place right now <3<3<3<3

I love JY's reaction throughout the song, he smiled to that "i love you" part quite late maybe our whale needs time to process such confession ? :wub::wub::wub:  and that part when ZZ comforting him is heaven. Oh well the atmosphere is sweeeeet but to be honest i feel funny listening to the chorus as there is one guy who sing it out of tune :joy: 

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

So, not a peep from the boys today, eh? And they're both in Beijing, right? (Have they been online?)

I didn't save the screenshots but they were online together again. If I remember during night for 20 mins and they were also online exactly at 0.31. 

Also :w00t:

Spoiler

Chinese CP fans are joking around that JY is with ZZ and helps to record ZZ's 2mill weibo video (that's why they were online for 20mins). They also speculating that maybe ZZ is waiting to reach 2.04 mill, just as JY, since JY recorded his speech when he gained 2.04 followers.  

• Like 21

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Looking at the video you posted, I notice there are numerous points where both JY and ZZ were trying very hard to contain their emotions, to the point of not looking into each other. 

Open this spoiler if you want to torture yourself:

Reveal hidden contents

Edit: actually, this is only one third of the song. Missing the first third, when the boys entered the stage and sang and the last third, when JY moved around the stage (to control himself, I believe).

00:02-00:03 JY and ZZ were looking at each other, as usual.

00:03 ZZ was turning away first, he smiled but if you look closely, there were emotions on his face. Compare that to the previous second. Edit: for better comparison, compare ZZ's face this point forward with the first half of the song from other videos.

00:04 JY started to sing.

00:12 ZZ turned to JY, but he stopped half way, not fully looking into JY. Why? Too many emotions in his heart?

00:13-00:14 ZZ exhaled breath sharply, tried to calm himself because he had to sing next.

00:15 ZZ sang.

00:18 ZZ looked at JY. JY OTOH, deliberately did not look at ZZ. You could see that he tried to compose his heart.

00:19 After looking at JY, ZZ lost his voice. He tried to cover his emotion by smiling.

00:20 JY saw ZZ's expression from the corner of his eyes.

00:22 JY wanted to cover for ZZ's lost voice but he could not do so. He turned the other way from ZZ, smiling to hide his feelings.

00:26 ZZ sang "I love you".

00:27 JY turned his head sharply to ZZ, hearing ZZ sang the words.

00:28-00:35 While FS and CW sang, JY and ZZ tried to collect themselves. If looking at other videos (with wider focus), you could see ZZ drew sharp breaths many times.

00:35 JY looked at FS and CW, but he deliberately ignored ZZ.

00:43-00:48 When they sang, JY and ZZ deliberately did not look at each other. JY looked at his right, ZZ looked straight ahead. Unusal for them, who usually looked at each other plenty of time.

00:49 JY started losing his voice.

00:50-00:54 ZZ looked at JY, but JY did not look back at him. He had troubled controlling his emotions. Look at how JY bit his lips.

00:55 When ZZ turned away, JY looked at him.

1:00 JY wanted to join the chorus but he could not find his voice.

1:11 JY turned his face away from the crowd. I believe at this moment, he started to cry. ZZ tried to maintain his calm by taking a deep breath. You can tell how emotional ZZ was by counting how many times he drew deep breath.

1:14 JY turned his back. He cried.

1:18 ZZ noticed and calmed him.

From then on, you could see JY was crying while ZZ constantly took deep breath between singing.

At the end of the song, JY constantly moved around because I think he wanted to control his emotions that way. 

Darn, I dug my own grave here... *grabbing tissue*

I find this endlessly fascinating. And very moving! Love your second-by-second analysis.

I've been wondering for a long while what specifically is making JY cry so much here. Looking at this bit like this, it seems there is indeed a possible reason. They're obviously emotional to begin with (and it's not because of their singing, because lord, oh, lord it's out of tune. It's a little painful when FS and CW pipes up...), but I completely agree with this analysis, particularly if ZZ really changed the words. At 0.25, you can see JY trying to mouth along to the lyrics, and he seems to be mouthing some other word than the one ZZ is singing. And then he turns to ZZ, looking slightly taken aback. And then he cries...

I quickly dove right into this one! Head first. But JY maybe crying because ZZ is maybe singing I love you is just too good. (Or am I just losing what little grip on reality I had before where they are concerned?) And I didn't really contribute a thing here, did I?

Also, crying!JY could be a fandom of its own.

• Like 20