those group pics are manips from the photo sessions with fans. you can see the fans's head at the bottom of the pics (and the obvious photoshop blurring between jy and zz). that's right, the photo session that the fans paid for was also taken in 3 vs 1. i just feel bad for everyone involved lol. that mc too must have felt puzzled by their "rule".

the picture with the lady isnt a manip, she's a staff for one of the shows i think. and she picked one hell of a time to release it lol. everyone who has ever worked with zz and jy should now dig deep into their photo library to see if they have a picture of zz and jy in one frame, bc these pics are gonna more rare than unicorns from now on.

• Like 21

This manip reminds me about the scene when GH and BLY visit a pagoda in Tibet

13043808_1041504362596931_84784001961179

BlY asks GH: "People here pray for their next life better, what do you pray for?"
GH: "I don't want a better next life, just need to be together with you this life."

P.S. OMG!!! I can't believe I pop up again at midnight while still have more than 20 assignments need to be done before Friday. My feeling is overloaded :glasses:

• Like 18

Guest skeletonworks
31 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Update on ZZ's livestream: seems like this livestream is only available on their app. If you try to click on the livestream (the first one) it tells you to download the app http://zhibo.ifensi.com/zhibolist-1.html

But it doesn't seem like anyone is able to connect to it right now? The screen is black for me and I'm seeing similar posts on weibo right now. I'll update this post with news of the livestream as it comes.

Yes. I digged my old android phone and installed the app and now it gives me blank screen only... I can see there's 7.7w viewers. Is it like 7,700 fans are watching this?

14 hours ago, nouveaux said:

Actually I suspect additional scenes were already filmed up to the car accident... which means SH saga was already done (which kinda makes the rumours of 3 additional episodes pretty accurate). In any case, if it's just one scene left to shoot, CJD should really sit down with the boys to ask them to privately shoot the scenes overseas. At least with this scene down, season 1 would be fully complete.

If money was an issue, i think right now it would be no problem since fans can easily contribute financially through crowd-funding. As a film-maker myself, I just find it a waste not to finish shooting that one scene which meant so much not only to us fans, but to CJD as well. For a writer to see her work unfinished, will probably be her biggest regret. I so want to fly over to Beijing right now to see what options we can offer her. With financial support from the fans, and if the actors can spare about 2-3 weeks to film just that one scene, at least Addicted fans and the team behind it will finally feel justified.

Anyway, this is one of my works for those who's interested to see...

Reveal hidden contents

Although I agree with the sentiment, I also agree with previous comments.  I don't think there is a lack of foreign investors, but there could be greater consequences of ZZ and JY if they pursued filming outside of China.  Look at Ai Weiwei and what happened to him.  

Nevertheless I admire your desire and intention as well as ideas.  Something needs to be done.  BTW. A beautiful short film.  I'm always amazed at how much you can communicate in such a brief film.  Very touching and wise.  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, ximichem said:

FML ZZ IS DOING HIS MIAO MIAO AGAIN!! FML FML

another live link!

@kakelet @skeletonworks

BLESS. thank you thank you thank you (important things need to be said three times...) :heart:

Edit to add some info: from what I've been reading on weibo (since I missed the beginning of the stream), ZZ will be having another livestream on the 27th, and the first fanmeet/autograph session will be on June 5th. This livestream is to film (and take photos for?) a promotional video for his album which is called "Light"

Stream ended, I'm finally watching the uh.. what do you call it, isn't not a rerun but the full stream video that's been uploaded to the app. Anyway, it's 1 minute in and I already can't stand it because ZZ is literally in my face staring into my eyes wowww

• Like 16

Guest skeletonworks

ZHOUZHOU'S FACE SO CLOSE!!!!! SOOO CUTE!!!!!! Is he doing a photoshoot for a magazine?

Hurm.. Seems like shooting for an MV...

Zhouzhou making a cute face!!! Noooo no selfie lol. Why in my delulu mind I kept thinking that the necklace he wears is given by Johnny lol... No, don't want to be delulu anymore....

Is the dog gonna be in the photoshoot as well? LOL. I wonder for what MV this is. Because he's wearing a rocker kind of outfits..

He's opening his mouth for the fans. LOL. So random...! OMG his giggle is the cutest!

*sorry fangirling so much*

Bless Shige who recorded the live cuz imo he's applying the gold ratio.. I'm screencap my phone atm like crazy oml..

Edit: Get on the app asap guys, the video is still there to re-watch hahaha, I'm screen capturing still

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Best night ever ha ha haaaaaa

a0fe1623gw1f31xya0fh4j21kw0m3q7f.jpg

Cr: Camille_1219

and live of ZZ >"< I should go edit all of the screencap asap omg, those views were so nice, erm not to mention 50 shades of ZZ that made me swoon *rip me* 

Hide contents

How this could be a MV? :bawling: I'll be dead

Is this picture real?!? Oh my gosh!!! The feels! 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, ximichem said:

This is too much! I'm off now! :expressionless:.. TTATT

Reveal hidden contents

Cr twitter

The joys and the pain. This just proves how other people can be so cruel and heartless. But again, I still believe in their relationship, friends at least. 

• Like 6