Guest skeletonworks
27 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Computer is fine! Sometimes the app's connection works better for me though, not sure why but it lags less (might be different for other people though)
And welcome back!! :D

No, the flower shop scene never happened in the novel. They got together in their side story...

Reveal hidden contents

Short version: You Qi basically tricked Yang Meng into thinking that YM couldn't get hard with anyone except YQ (by using meds lol) And then they just ended up being happily together.

Ok now the screen in my computer is just static. How do I download the app? I cannot find it on appstore? I scanned the QR code using Weibo QR scanner but it didn't provide me any download link... T_T

EDIT: OMG. For Android phones only? T_T

Not sure what topic the thread is on right now just got back from work and I'm just gonna go ahead and write this anyway. I haven't got time to catch up but I need to get this out of my system lol. This is one of the varied conjectures about what might have transpired during Thai FM. Here, I am focusing on the last section of the event. There's always two sides to a story and then there's the truth which we'll never know. :P Sorry if this no longer relevant. :cookie:

Spoiler

Just  my thoughts and analysis on the last moment of Thai FM.

What if the entire separation fiasco at the Thai FM was a 'misunderstanding'. 

During the last moment of the fan meeting, a miscommunication may have occured between the teams involved and the staff who pulled ZZ away, in the sense that the management may have given the green light for them to show a bit of interaction on stage but instructions were not properly or clearly communicated to the staff to let the JY and ZZ interact on stage for final fan servicing. The whole scene added more fuel to the fire. The whole team at the back probably had this going in their mind the moment ZZ was pulled away: all hell's gonna break loose. 

Whether by chance or by design ZZ came out wearing a matching outfit with JY. There are claims that the last moment was a last minute decision but how does one explain ZZ's outfit and FS' sudden audacity to push ZZ towards JY ( may be delulu playing games with my head ). Either way. Regardless of whether it was pre-planned or one of those spur of the moment decisions, it was a surprise to JY.

They knew beforehand that S2 has been dropped. They are in conflict with themselves over the fact that an announcement on the cancellation would be made sooner or later and not being able to be on stage together with JY for most part of the FM until the last moment, all of these while fans were expecting to see the same kind of chemistry to that of Shanghai FM. Hence, the tears that they shed for they felt extremely sorry towards fans who came from all over the world and put in so much effort in order to meet their idols.

They've come to the realisation that dropping Addicted S2 was for the best, they are eager to move on yet a part of them still desperately longs for the chance to work and stand on stage together once more. Evidently, relief was written all over on their faces after the FM concluded. There was no more tension - a heavy burden has been lifted from their shoulders. Look at them now how happy they are. They are all looking forward to secure more jobs in the near future. It's ok without S2.

The actors and their agency's have been very kind really because the past few weeks had been so tumultous for CJD and the boys heck CJD went to the hospital due to stress related issues and you could more or less tell from the photos of ZZ and JY on social media that they were kinda restless and edgy. 

To to quote ZZ, this is only the beginning.

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Tin Le said:

"Ten years ago, GH rode on exactly the same bicycle, went to BLY's house, at that time he said "Get on, I will take you to school". It was because of that sudden decision BLY sat behind GH on the bicycle, from that moment, their 10 year hazardous bond started. Ten years later, GH once again comes before BLY, says to take him to a Wedding Hall"

13055657_450479711812524_116538201074933

I'm willing to wait 10 years for them to be the same home like GH and BLY if possible :bawling:

Please, mods, do not remove the picture. I need this in my life. Haha

Again, just wanted to share how badly or slowly I am recovering from what transpired in the last few days. Looking at pictures, watching videos, and listening to the Addicted related songs are not helping at all. I'm just glad this wonderful thread is here. 

• Like 7

Guest skeletonworks
9 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

Is this manip or real? Gosh, the question I asked everytime i see ZZ and JY have a photo together 

LOL me too!!!! >_< Whenever I see their photo together now, I would be like "is this PS or for real?!" Because the photo manips of YuZhou nowadays are seems way too real. Totally deceives me.. The people behind this are getting better and better. LOL.

40 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Knowing Johnny being famous for his fanboy mode, Timmy cannot take it anymore..

So he decided to fanboy over his fansites

And there's a competition between the two

Reveal hidden contents

006ncw2Vjw1f31mgtmohaj30qo1bfq7t.jpg

of this

006ncw2Vjw1f31mgv1lq1j30qo1bfdmn.jpg006ncw2Vjw1f31mh6jg2fj30qo1bfn2b.jpg

of this

006ncw2Vjw1f31mh5disnj30qo1bfdnz.jpg

Cr on pic

Hold me guys! Hold me! I have a vision of YZ having Soompi acc OML

Can you please explain more of what's happening? :) especially with the screen caps :) thank you!

• Like 2

I doubt there was even an official ban from authorities but because the voice of the people are so strongeven from a political standpoint they cannot simply go unacknowledged by the entertainment companies, agencies and broadcast stations. In this case, the voice of the people encompasses all sorts of backlashes, positive or adverse responses and opinions aimed at ZZ and JY. *shrugs*

edit: the document stating the ban was posted somewhere and then taken down shortly after it was up. 

5 minutes ago, izziehudson said:
  Hide contents

WAIT WHATTTT seriously? so cuteeee! I thought they never got together in the novels at all? :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

YQ started to like YM in volume 2 if I remember correctly. There wasn't much story about them, but YQ helped YM find side jobs because his police work wasn't bringing in enough cash. It wasn't until their side story (which takes place after GH and BLY get married) when YQ came up with an elaborate ruse to get YM fired, then YQ made YM be his assistant/bodyguard. In reality, YQ was more of a sugar daddy tbh since YM barely did any work yet still got a super high salary, brand name clothes, etc. Then they started to live together at YQ's place ^^

Basically YQ used a series of tricks in order to get YM to like him lol It was cute though :P 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Soohee ssi said:

@skeletonworks I think that's manip? Because as you can see JY wore a different shirt from the FM. He wore tank top though, but in the picture he wore a t-shirt? IDK if he changed the tank top after that but I doubt it. But true the PS maker is getting better with their PS skill, salute! LOL

JY wore that shirt during Hi-touch

but JY supposedly make six sign everytime he's in pic with ZZ yes?  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, elppa said:

Ask you self this question: Which question do JingYu keep on asking his fans? Do I look sad?  wrong answer :vicx:

It must be: "Wo (de) Soai buo soai? - Am I handsome?" :grin:  He can ask this question in at least three languages: Thai, Chinese, and English. and he is gonna study to say it in more languages, to all his fans: fanboys, fangirls, reporters, hairdressers, co-workers, photographers..

As a truly fan, you must scream out loud at least three time: Soai! Soai! Soai. (important thing rule - don't forget)

- Lesson 01: How to be a fan of Huang JingYu

This. So funny yet so true. We should compile this question and our answer in a list of foreign languages, record and upload it on youtube and then send it to him for reference :) Our little Soompi gift haha

• Like 6

I think this is not manip then? Is she the one in HC? *trying hard to look at ZZ's hand, where is your hand baby?* LOL

5 minutes ago, ariafoxx said:

JY wore that shirt during Hi-touch

but JY supposedly make six sign everytime he's in pic with ZZ yes? 

Oh but look at ZZ tank top, it suppose that JY wore tank top too right? They were both wore tank top at the same time:huh:

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, ximichem said:

ZZ and JY liked their fansites' posts. Just that and fandom went wild Haha

On the same day?!?!? Hahahaha. I am going wild now! Question; I just need a confirmation for my mind and heart. Did something bad happen between ZZ and JY? Or is it all external forces separating them? Sorry, I can't process these things anymore. 

Update on ZZ's livestream: seems like this livestream is only available on their app. If you try to click on the livestream (the first one) it tells you to download the app http://zhibo.ifensi.com/zhibolist-1.html

But it doesn't seem like anyone is able to connect to it right now? The screen is black for me and I'm seeing similar posts on weibo right now. I'll update this post with news of the livestream as it comes.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, sixte said:

How intereesting ! I did not see at all this side of the question. Thank you to make it this way. Of course the "big business" not happy to see a 4 pence produced have such a huge success, and sabotaging it in order to dissuade other newcomers, this makes sense. And their efforts, joined by others, were acting. OK.

But these forces are multiple, rarely acting in the same directions, and the effect can result as zero sometime. Time will tell.

My comments are in hidden content.

XWZ and HJY's outburst popularity was unexpected, I don't think anyone would ever suspect they'd go up this fast in entertainment industry. That's why they're unprepared for most things happened to them after that. If they took more slower pace, it might not be that serious but their CP image was so strong, they got the spotlight every time and they both have the potential to become something as individual, that CP hype acted so well as their stepping stone to launch a career. It always is a double edged sword. Now that CP hype is what hinders their careers and it's so out of controlled, CP fans don't want to listen to anything, they want their CP to stay strong no matters what and do things to secure their ship (yeah, blame it on their chemistry), no disrespect intended. Their only fans want them to shrug their CP image off, as fast as possible, they want to cut off everything from the past but well the irony, only fans' effort helps their CP hype stays strong no matter what. 

At the moment, their individual projects seem not to be affected, just that they won't get as much opportunity as before. But if this CP hype keeps going out of control, they will get banned for real and it doesn't have to be something official though, words from the grapvine are enough. Keep in mind that in the entertainment industry, they're product, so they have to bring in the profit, no one would invest in them if they saw the risk was high and without other things to exchanged. 

If only they had had other works prepared beforehand, if only their management team had been better, if only the theme of Shangyin hadn't been that controversy, if only their chemistry hadn't been that strong,... many if onlys. (That's why I find them interesting though, looking forward to seeing how far they go from here, sorry if that makes me sound like a bad guy and insensitive). 

And you guys should forget Shangyin 2, like seriously. It's not that they don't have money to do it, they have to let it go, or it's an end to their career (if you want Shangyin 2 with different cast then maybe). And a rebel attitude against the authorities is never a good idea in anyway. They're mainland Chinese artists (I have to emphasize mainland), they have to comply with the rules set out here, don't think of fleeing to Taiwan, Hong Kong or anywhere else, unless they wanted to go for good. Let's hope they never had to resort to that. Mainland China is a very tempting market for all artists, making a career here is better after all. 

Best things you fans could do for XWZ and HJY now is to lay low, let the CP hype pass and they should work their richard simmons off to prove their worth. 

Anyway, I always think that XWZ and HJY have a good relationship irl, be it friendship, bromance or romance, LOL I wish them luck and hope they could keep this genuine vibe for years to come.

• Like 17