Me thinking

Spoiler

At first im Wishing ther'll be season 2 or the dvd uncut along with the missing scene (beach part)

But now this wishful thinking are totally gone... 

1. Making season two with diferent cast or different story will only make me feel sad for the boys. Cuz Jy as gh and zz as bly are the true genuine cast to portray this character no one could deny or erase it. And changing the story just to pleased this"f**k sarft" hell no... Thats not addicted anymore...:vicx:

2. The selling of the dvd uncut version can only make things worst for the boys career..so ill just stick with current episode available presented on youtube and other streaming media source. As much as possible i want this boys to unite again as brother,friend "any delulu wishes" in a single frame "show or movies"

Now i wish for the boys to be happy and become more successful. Be strong for all the rumours,scandal or any conflict that they will encounter in thier future project. Wishing them good health to have strenght not just physically but emotionally too.

As a fan i will keep on supporting this boys... 

:tears:sorry for my bad english grammar:tears:

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, Jinkz said:

Me thinking

Hide contents

At first im Wishing ther'll be season 2 or the dvd uncut along with the missing scene (beach part)

But now this wishful thinking are totally gone... 

1. Making season two with diferent cast or different story will only make me feel sad for the boys. Cuz Jy as gh and zz as bly are the true genuine cast to portray this character no one could deny or erase it. And changing the story just to pleased this"f**k sarft" hell no... Thats not addicted anymore...:vicx:

2. The selling of the dvd uncut version can only make things worst for the boys career..so ill just stick with current episode available presented on youtube and other streaming media source. As much as possible i want this boys to unite again as brother,friend "any delulu wishes" in a single frame "show or movies"

Now i wish for the boys to be happy and become more successful. Be strong for all the rumours,scandal or any conflict that they will encounter in thier future project. Wishing them good health to have strenght not just physically but emotionally too.

As a fan i will keep on supporting this boys... 

:tears:sorry for my bad english grammar:tears:

My feeling exactly, @Jinkz Now, all I hope is both JY and ZZ to be successful in their careers, be happy and cherish the bond that they have privately. Who knows, maybe they will be strong enough to change the Chinese entertainment industry in a couple of years? Maybe at that time, we will see their performance on same stage again, captivating millions of fans with the never forgotten magic of YuZhou.

• Like 18

Guest skeletonworks
55 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Heads up: ZZ is having a livestream on ifensi at 11AM Beijing time today: http://zhibo.ifensi.com/zhibo-1365.html
(I'm hoping my internet connection will hold... ifensi streams always lag so much for me ><)

I did part of it here but perhaps someone else will do that entire chapter :P 

Do we have to download an app for this or we can watch it from computer?

And hello, I'm back. Taking a day off today before back to the real world tomorrow >_<

1 minute ago, skeletonworks said:

And hello, I'm back. Taking a day off today before back to the real world tomorrow >_<

Haven't checked any app but watching from computer is fine atm

~~WELCOME BACK SKELETONWORKS~~

• Like 13

I’ve haven’t seen anyone really discuss the “Walk Slowly” MV for FW. If you did, I’m sorry I missed it but I’m very curious. I don’t know much about You Qi and Yang Meng’s relationship from the novel, except for what @Estreline and @Sienna7455 and have kindly subbed on wattpad.

Does the same thing in the MV happen in the novel? And what is their ending in the novel?

I'm hoping they get a happy ending like Gu Hai and Luo Yin.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Cr on gif

006qLPuajw1f31euye1afg308o07ou0x.gif

LOL I CAN'T 

Reveal hidden contents

And this was posted/shared right below that gif of Diva Johnny

Reveal hidden contents

Cr on pic

005J9tqnjw1f3119ou0wsj30sg0g0jti.jpg

:bawling: What a way to torture

we need more diva Johnny pics pleasee... :lol:

sorry mods, but that pic is important to lift up the mood :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

I just hope that JY can continue to film movie or drama in the future and ZZ can release his album without any trouble..

Since Happy Camp didn't air their episode and JY basically gt robbed for the two variety shows where he suppose to be the cast, I have no hope for their appearance in china variety show at this moment.. I just hope JY can act in other dramas and movies.. + Hope he won't get cut off for Yu Zheng's drama too where he was a cameo.. 

All the best to all casts!

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I will miss this program coz i'm working now.

I download it later if someone upload it at yt.

I haven't success to download HC sincr yesterday bcos my internet is sucks.

And i will definitely don't want s2, if yuzhou's career will be over.

I also don't want they move to taiwan bcos china will always be their home and i don't want them to go away from their own home. :(

They are still young, i believe in 2-3 years they can work together again.

Meanwhile, they can meet each other privately as friend or more.

In my delulu mind, they will meet after 2 weeks or 1 month, they will drank n "sleep" together :D #deluluforeverinyuzhouland

• Like 2

Knowing Johnny being famous for his fanboy mode, Timmy cannot take it anymore..

So he decided to fanboy over his fansites

And there's a competition between the two

Spoiler

006ncw2Vjw1f31mgtmohaj30qo1bfq7t.jpg

of this

006ncw2Vjw1f31mgv1lq1j30qo1bfdmn.jpg006ncw2Vjw1f31mh6jg2fj30qo1bfn2b.jpg

of this

006ncw2Vjw1f31mh5disnj30qo1bfdnz.jpg

Cr on pic

Hold me guys! Hold me! I have a vision of YZ having Soompi acc OML

• Like 19

MC at Thailand Fanmeet update with Jingyu 

Rough Translate from Smile Timmy (@Timmy_est)

@0616_Ree he is MC in Thai meeting and talked about staff that bring Zhouzhou back away from Johnny. He said should not angry him.

@0616_Ree because China very serious and not allowed Timmy stand with Johnny and he thanks to Fengsong to push Timmy to stand close Johnny.

@0616_Ree he tried to ignore the rule because he would like to see them standing close together Until staff came to separate Timmy and Johnny

• Like 24

45 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Computer is fine! Sometimes the app's connection works better for me though, not sure why but it lags less (might be different for other people though)
And welcome back!! :D

40 minutes ago, windglider said:

I’ve haven’t seen anyone really discuss the “Walk Slowly” MV for FW. If you did, I’m sorry I missed it but I’m very curious. I don’t know much about You Qi and Yang Meng’s relationship from the novel, except for what @Estreline and @Sienna7455 and have kindly subbed on wattpad.

Does the same thing in the MV happen in the novel? And what is their ending in the novel?

I'm hoping they get a happy ending like Gu Hai and Luo Yin.

No, the flower shop scene never happened in the novel. They got together in their side story...

Spoiler

Short version: You Qi basically tricked Yang Meng into thinking that YM couldn't get hard with anyone except YQ (by using meds lol) And then they just ended up being happily together.

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

This photo isn't from Weibo, but according to the poster, it's from Twitter, I'll try to find the source and credit..

006ohi4pgw1f31rvc124jj30ra0eeq5q.jpg

Okay, back to work..

Is this manip or real? Gosh, the question I asked everytime i see ZZ and JY have a photo together 

• Like 14

27 minutes ago, miss_ree93 said:

MC at Thailand Fanmeet update with Jingyu 

Rough Translate from Smile Timmy (@Timmy_est)

@0616_Ree he is MC in Thai meeting and talked about staff that bring Zhouzhou back away from Johnny. He said should not angry him.

@0616_Ree because China very serious and not allowed Timmy stand with Johnny and he thanks to Fengsong to push Timmy to stand close Johnny.

@0616_Ree he tried to ignore the rule because he would like to see them standing close together Until staff came to separate Timmy and Johnny

I am really worrying though for Feng Song. Will the authorities get back on him? He was really strong in pushing ZZ to go stand beside JY. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, kakelet said:

No, the flower shop scene never happened in the novel. They got together in their side story...

Hide contents

Short version: You Qi basically tricked Yang Meng into thinking that YM couldn't get hard with anyone except YQ (by using meds lol) And then they just ended up being happily together.

Spoiler

WAIT WHATTTT seriously? so cuteeee! I thought they never got together in the novels at all? :sweatingbullets:

33 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

I will miss this program coz i'm working now.

I download it later if someone upload it at yt.

And i will definitely don't want s2, if yuzhou's career will be over.

I also don't want they move to taiwan bcos china will always be their home and i don't want them to go away from their own home. :(

They are still young, i believe in 2-3 years they can work together again.

I share the same view as you @Oline Oline. Sometimes I wish this series was released like a year ago when I was still in uni so I can fangirl so much and contribute more to you guys :( 

Meanwhile....

98c3d8b8gw1f31te3p0hvj20k00zl77f.jpg

tumblr_o37k6uu9611qds027o6_400.gif

48f27788jw1f1wren4qteg206l097wws.gif

Spoiler

Cr: on pics (apologies, the last two GIFs were reblogged by me on Tumblr - will credit the OP during my lunch break)

(just to bless y'all with some old GIFs of JY and the boys on the feed)

bye back to work before my boss and colleagues notice I'm not exactly doing work

• Like 13

24 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Computer is fine! Sometimes the app's connection works better for me though, not sure why but it lags less (might be different for other people though)
And welcome back!! :D

Hide contents

Awww, it's a shame it's not in the novel. It's cute scene. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Scandani said:

Hide contents

Perhaps you were waiting for this brash, tough, confident guy named Johnny to appear in the FM, who will shout that he is the most handsome among the 4. Instead you got this tough guy, looking so vulnerable, crying in front of the audiences, almost breaking down. That was raw emotion, something you witnessed first hand. I think he let you guys see his vulnerable side, because he knows you love him.All of them did imo. I find that deeply emotional.

I teared up again looking at this. Looking at ZZ trying hard not to cry, looking at Feng Song who sobbed. They showed the audiences their love to the fans, and their love to the series when they say their adieu. 

Well said! The Thai fans got the real people behind the actors. This is something you can't get from those countless trite interviews they give to the Chinese media. 

• Like 12