2 hours ago, ximichem said:

ZZ and JY liked their fansites' posts. Just that and fandom went wild Haha

Just to add on, the fansite which posted the post that Zhouzhou liked (the like only stayed for a while) on Weibo , the fansite weibo name is SecretJ_瑜洲双人图博  (SecretJ_both of Yuzhou's photos site) , this site supports the both of them :)

• Like 19

18 hours ago, thoron said:

i've never been called girl before.. lol.. oh-go-on-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949004 i don't feel offended at all

but its kinda like my d!©k is lookin at it me sayin frustrated-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998 "this is your fault, you and your horny posts.."

waiting-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015raised-eyebrows-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019confused-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948995

of all my wonderful posts yesterday, this is the POPULAR ONE..?

..tells me soo much about you guyss.. lol

:P

6 hours ago, porcelainwhite said:

AH GUYS, THE CANCELLATION MADE ME SO SAD..

Hey hi @porcelainwhite i hope you're doing great despite all that.

Also, i remember your vow to compile and post a comprehensive list of links to all the little and big novel spoilers that people have generously published here..

i would understand if you've decided otherwise, but i must say the initiative itself is already worth appreciation.

but if you do decide to continue, then know that you have my sincerest thanks and am already looking forward to it.

not-worthy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949003big-grin-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992big-hug-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992

3 hours ago, kakelet said:

You Qi basically tricked Yang Meng into thinking that YM couldn't get hard with anyone except YQ (by using meds lol) And then they just ended up being happily together.

rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

@kakelet i've read a lot of your translations (thank you so much for them btw!) .. but i have to say,

this takes the cake! i lol'd so much. this is one the most wtf (but definitely cute) happyeverafter endings i know of!

• Like 11

sometimes i think about the ending of the novel and smile

Spoiler

like imagine a military pilot and the son of a high ranking military official having a huge 1000 guests wedding with another military commander officiating their ceremony in china, and no one bats an eyelash. i mean "dont ask dont tell" was only abolished in the usa 5 years ago. gh's dad's main concern was gh and bly not being able to have children, but he should be worrying about the entire gu and bai family being exiled to tibet lol.

but wouldnt you like to live in a world like this? maybe we'll get there someday, along with hover cars

• Like 19

43 minutes ago, ximichem said:

- Uncut scenes will be released by Taiwan (agency)

- DVD will be sold in Taiwan

Cr:  Hứa Nguỵ Châu - Hoàng Cảnh Du VNFP

Fansite insisted on it's confirmed

This is my last hope, that there will be a DVD at least. I wonder, though, if that has changed too the past few days/weeks?

Didn't the Taiwanese version of QIYI declare they were going to stream Addicted? I understand they're only up since March 30, so they're very new, but I'm holding on to hope that they will do it.

What do you guys think? Has the latest turn of events put a stop to this to? CAN JY's & ZZ's management put a stop to it? Maybe the rights were already sold, so it can't be retracted.

I never thought season 2 had much hope since the ban, but the DVD is what I've always wanted. The full, uncut version of Addicted. We could live for a long while on that, I reckon.

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, elppa said:

Cr:  Heroin Addiction [ไห่ลั่วอิน]

Reaction of Zhouzhou and JingYu for Question: What is your ideal type of lover? 

Never getting old question. The Updated version  of their answers pleased my delulu heart :wub: No need spoken words, right? They were truly happy to hear another's name. Fans spoke on behalf of their hearts :blush:

Zhou: That's understanding.. 

Fans: *Screaming* JingYu , Jing Yu

Zhou: *shy* *smiling happily*.. speechless

JingYu: ...

Fans:  *Screaming* Zhouzhou, Zhouzhou

JingYu:  *smiling happily*..speechless

I love this! The audience were really showing their preference. In any normal circumstance, they would just be able to play along, but here, in this situation everything about them is so loaded with meaning.

So, they never really answered the question? Neither of them did? Or did they say something else after this?

We really should have compilation of all their answers to this extremely tiresome question! It's weird how they can't just repeat that pat answer most artists have to these sort of questions. They just answer the same thing over and over until they stop asking... But JY & ZZ keep changing theirs, don't they? I've heard them say the same thing a number of times (cute, understanding, western-looking, etc) but I've understood they've given some very varying answers too. 

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

We really should have compilation of all their answers to this extremely tiresome question! It's weird how they can't just repeat that pat answer most artists have to these sort of questions. They just answer the same thing over and over until they stop asking... But JY & ZZ keep changing theirs, don't they? I've heard them say the same thing a number of times (cute, understanding, western-looking, etc) but I've understood they've given some very varying answers too. 

@gashupingo 's timeline may help you out. Please give him pm if you want to contribute.I want to contribute to his timeline, too. but chasing two boys schedules likes riding roller-coasters, and my life is quite busy atm, :tears: I wish I have 30 hours /day.. Do I become greedier day by day? =)) my level of addiction is raising, and I couldn't help.I want to capture all of their moments, like @ximichem and her media fire backup I don't want to hold you back, you were so cute, then LOL but I did bark to cover your back, you know. 

@liam87 YES :w00t: like he has no way to tell a white lie at that moment. he was .*uhm*... and...*akw*.(I can't do this). but his eyes told all ^^

They just liked new cp being asked by friends if they were dating =)) 

• Like 15

1 minute ago, KK2207 said:

http://www.weibo.com/5776756365/DrpPf0swH?type=comment

I don't know if you guys can watch this, but in this clip ZZ said: “Girls? ehem, for girls, I like " love at first sight" (一見鍾情)"

LOL this is such an awkward answer...I can't tell if it's coz he's afraid of what JY will do to him afterwards or if it's because he has a girlfriend that he doesn't want to anger O-o

• Like 4