2 hours ago, tea4two said:

Haven't seen anyone post this yet, this is a very close shot of JY's face during "I'm came over the ocean to see you".  A very good video to study his facial expression.

He's clearly teary-eyed even as he enters the stage, you can see his eyes are wet. Which makes me think they were probably all backstage, crying together. Such a sad moment. He sang like he couldn't really get his voice out, because of the strong emotions. He has no energy, he's just so somber.

Talking about somber, in this interview, JY is being extremely terse and short in his answers. And the way he talks about ZZ sounds very weary, somehow: "Common interests [with ZZ]? It seems we don't share much common interests."

And then, in this interview, he's much cheerier and says he and ZZ are like brothers in arms and closer because of their shared experience. 

These two answers - and the way he says them - are so completely different, IMO. And I wonder about the timeline, do we know exactly when they were conducted? Did much time pass inbetween? And what happened which made him give such a different answer? Or was he just having a bad day in the first one, feeling low? I think he looks extremely weary and like he wants to be somewhere else. 

• Like 14

4 hours ago, shin01 said:

Guys can anyone contact Chai Ji Dan and ask permision to make an animation version of the novel??

We in the Thai fanpage in facebook Heroin Addiction [ไห่ลั่วอิน]  have been talking about hiring some freelance animators

to make it into an animation from start to the end - where we fans could donate the money. 

I'm excited and confused at the same time. Please clarify:

- An animation will be manipulated by Thai fans?

- Fundraising from the animation?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, kitwei said:

Did you read the whole novel already ? Where can I read them in English that has already finish translating ?

Yeah I've finished it already but I read them in Chinese so I'm not very sure about the translated versions.. Sorry! Maybe you can check the first post of this page? I think they have a collection of translations! But for anyone who needs info on parts of the novel I can help with some translation, just drop me a msg:) 

• Like 8

21 hours ago, sixte said:

I shall only answer about homosex in France. It is totally tabooed if schoolboys (or girls) are concerned. You may not know about, not living in. I even should not mention this topic, it is against the law (I mean in France). Have a look at

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majorit%C3%A9_sexuelle_en_France

So, I stated that HaiLuoyin series could not have been produced in France. I shall add this for your well understanding (if you are not just her to spread some propaganda) : even if produced, nobody would take the risk to shoot it. And even if filmed, nobody would dare to show it. It is forbidden and anybody who dares incurs prison and fines sentenced.

Of course you can object the age of the actors. And indeed, even in HaiLuoyin series, the actors are much more than the supposed age in the film. Nevermind, in France you would be scrutinized to know what the supposed and "played" age is. In here, I would say 15 years if I look at the level in mathematics and English.

In the novel it is said 15-6, if I remember well, but anyway the novel is so far away i graphic scene, it is another story.

I do not know if you're French or not but if that is the case, we do not live in the same country.
Nothing would have forbidden filming this kind of film apart from the lack of courage. If the age and contain signalitic are present, there is no problem technically.
Certainly, this will not be broadcasted at prime time but if it was a webseries, there would have been no problem.
The French state will never allow openly censor a work whatever the subject (if this does not go against the law) as the Chinese state did. the French state does not allow to put pressure on the actors as the Chinese state did.

Otherwise  is a work like "Addicted" would be accepteed to 100%?
I do not think so. it would have created controversy but France like debating on anything and everything but still hoping to get things improve.

France is not a perfect country, but beyond to compare to China on this point, it's hard to hear.

And even if the two character are 15, they can sleep together ... french law don't forbid that cause they both are minor.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, liesl said:

Just to let you guys know that Lovely Things has uploaded the english subbed version of Walk Slowly MV. And it's so beautiful..... :tears:

Alright. This did it again. :tears:

Maybe I should take a break. I honestly question now my mental health... 

I think I am starting to understand what GH felt for BLY... 

• Like 15

38 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Wave Khoo's post in his IG earlier this morning...

Spoiler

awww yis finally I know the translator's name :phew: thanks!!!!!!!!!

Cr: on pic

ea146d5ejw1f31m0ns0kdj225z1mghdv.jpg

:( ugh really... ZZ's eyebags :( hope this guy can get some rest! 

Spoiler

edit: saw some group wanted to ask Buzzfeed to talk about the series, ofc I'm not sure how that's gonna go... Personally think the more attention this series gets it may lead to worse consequences on the boys, that's my only concern

• Like 11

Underage boys is one thing but the main reason i SUSPECT is because cjd novel potray 'abnormal' behaviour of high rank military officer.... in some countries you can not make fun of their military no matter what... we are not allowed to make film that 'downgrade' our army for whatever reason.... its ok mayb for police but not army...

N Bly in the novel, is an army officer... and his boss/ men in the army also seem to approve such behaviour.... 

I'm just guessing....

• Like 3

Walk slowly keeps replaying in my mind. I Guess it is the culmination of events and happenings but everytime I watch the mv, it is with a tinge of wistfulness and longing. But at least I know the Louyin and Guhai will have their happy ever after and for YZ, what could be worse than now...it should only be better from then on...

• Like 12

23 minutes ago, liesl said:

Just to let you guys know that Lovely Things has uploaded the english subbed version of Walk Slowly MV. And it's so beautiful..... :tears:

Listening to ZZ's song is one thing. Listening to ZZ's song while looking at him and JY, smiling together is another.

Darn. Why can't I learn? :tears:

• Like 21