40 minutes ago, porcelainwhite said:

Hello, yes, I am doing well thank you, I hope you are as well, I kind of got over this fast because I had a lot of things to do so I don't have time to be sad, it's probably going to hit me the first time I get some time to rest and I remember that there won't be any more episodes of Addicted for me to bingewatch and I will have to rewatch what we got and "cry" over everything we missed :bawling:

I AM PROUD TO INFORM THAT I AM STILL DOING THAT! I hope I can finish it soon (probably not) and then make either a Google document off of it or maybe publish it on wattpad??? Or both, so more people are able to see it and enjoy it (and of course I will credit everybody whose work I featured!!! y'all are amazing, I live for these translations)

:wub: no need to thank me :wub:

first off, thank you for your diligent work. but i would also very respectfully ask you to seek advice from the original translators if they intend to share their work outside soompi first because they might have other things in mind, which is also understandable. on the other hand, i see no complications if its just here, within this thread. you know, just to be on the safe side, i know and i trust you'll ask them first.

thank you @porcelainwhite and welcome back! :)

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, thoron said:

first off, thank you for your diligent work. but i would also very respectfully ask you to seek advice from the original translators if they intend to share their work outside soompi first because they might have other things in mind, which is also understandable. on the other hand, i see no complications if its just here, within this thread. you know, just to be on the safe side, i know and i trust you'll ask them first.

thank you @porcelainwhite and welcome back! :)

Oh, I am just compiling stuff from this topic and would/will only input links to various outside sites if the links were in the original posts here! I'm gonna check with people first when and if needed, but I am optimistic (fingers crossed y'all) that nobody will mind being linked to (and hopefully getting more views/reads)

thank you for your concern and constant kindness!!! :wub:

• Like 5

@gayyoxx nice.. your getting famous dude.. by being the talented scribe to the fandom's many unexpressed fantasies, you are carving yourself a well-deserved name in ADDICTED History.. proud of you! ;)thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949014

tsk. if only you stuck with the COLOR THEME..

i was so willing to scour my childhood room for my box of old crayons just to provide you with COLOR NAMES..

96%2Bcrayon%2Bcolors.jpg

thinking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949013

who knew.. there's color names like:  ticklemepink, razzmatazz, unmellowyellow, mauvelous, robin's egg, goldenrod..

this could fit in your titles.. dontyathink?  winking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015

• Like 16

27 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:
JY is so cute singing along with fans...but i wonder what is going on his mind seeing all the pictures, and all the things that did before because now they were not allow to do that anymore :(

I cannot understand why this song gives mo so much nostalgia. Probably because the lyrics are about the novel and the novel brings me back to high school - a time where everything was so simple. I was discovering a lot about myself, my moments with friends and crushes, and just enjoying uncomplicated stuff. 

Again, this is not helping me move on or get better! Haha But I like it!

ZZ is such a talented artist. :)

• Like 14

1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

On the topic of ig...any thoughts on 

1. ZZ ig post on it it's only beginning...and not on his Weibo? 

2. JY ig has photos that he deleted from his Weibo.

Is it becos ig is not quite the popular platform yet? 

Gurl instagram is fudging popular. very western, very open!!!! y'all know what i mean. xoxo gossip girl HHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAAH

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, thoron said:

who knew.. there's color names like:  ticklemepink, razzmatazz, unmellowyellow, mauvelous, robin's egg, goldenrod..

this could fit in your titles.. dontyathink?  winking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015

Golden... rod. :w00t:

*slap myself* Get yourself together @liesl, it's a flower!!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, porcelainwhite said:

I think a lot of Chinese youth uses proxies and such to get past social media bans because I have both Facebook friends and Instagram followers who live in China and post from there so they must have their own ways to do it

FB, YT, and so on are out of reach for a common mortal. In order to bypass the Golden Shield Project, also known as the Great Firewall of China, i.e. a censorship and surveillance tool, users have to take advantage of VPNs (virtual private networks) and SSHs (secure shells) tools. 

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Has gashupingo posted the timeline before in the forum? I saw the weibo timeline, but not the timeline. I downloaded some interviews with eng sub but, I have not yet open it again, for fear that it might haunt me for now. 

EDIT: Is the necklace similar to what Johnny wears?

some commenters on Instagram noticed ZZ wearing a necklace from the day he left Shanghai for harbin. I want to know if it was given by JY and whether he has one also!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kmmyzz said:

News on weibo said it's confirmed the uncut version will be published in DVD

Will be issued before 10th of May

006pqGuGjw1f326xcmik2j30hs0vl79n.jpg

cr. _人中給你摸

OH YESSSSSSSS!!!!!

Where will it be released? Will there be English sub? what about online order for international fans? What's in it? will there be all the uncut scene? all the scenes that's been shot. I WANT!!!!

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, liesl said:

Aah! Just a thought. Or a lightbulb moment... at least for me.

People who never experienced love at first sight would never say that when asked. Because love at first sight is something that cannot be explained. It's something mystical that only people who have experienced it would know.

To say for me, I'm not a big believer in love at first sight. Why? Because I haven't experienced it. And for that I wouldn't give love at first sight as my answer if someone were to ask me what's my ideal type of a partner.

You guys probably know where I'm going to go with this. ZZ has experienced it hence he could say it. And when he was to be casted as Bai LuoYin, CJD asked him if he's agree that Johnny's going to be his "lover" and he said yes. Doesn't that mean that he's attracted to him on the very first sight? And ZZ did say that he likes boys that are a mix from Gu Hai and Bai LuoYin. Meaning Gu Hai like personality but also thoughtful and sensible like Bai LuoYin. HA! :w00t:

Call me delulu. [Oh yeah]

P.S : For those who don't know why I'm bolding the word sensible,

ZZ : Kind, sensible, and cute

JY : What does it mean by sensible?

ZZ : Sensible? Just like you. Just like you.

Yeah i really like where you are going with this :sweatingbullets: my exact thoughts their answers changed from generic descriptions to" love at first sight " because they only experienced it (and came to accept it ehem)  recently ;) yuzhou are 80% not dating ofc lol the remaining 20% is my wishful thinking but i came to believe both have feelings deeper than friendship for each other because i can't just ignore all the subtle and not so subtle flirting /touching / stolen glances especially during photoshoots and HC filming bc mind you they weren't promoting addicted at that time as it was banned so the continuous flirting can’t be called fanservice imo  ,,, that was how they treat each other on normal basis :D. They have a gray area of friendship rn and both are probably confused and afraid if to follow these feelings or just ignore them for their better sake :anguished:

• Like 17

3 hours ago, elppa said:

Cr:  Heroin Addiction [ไห่ลั่วอิน]

Reaction of Zhouzhou and JingYu for Question: What is your ideal type of lover? 

Never getting old question. The Updated version  of their answers pleased my delulu heart :wub: No need spoken words, right? They were truly happy to hear another's name. Fans spoke on behalf of their hearts :blush:

Zhou: That's understanding.. 

Fans: *Screaming* JingYu , Jing Yu

Zhou: *shy* *smiling happily*.. speechless

JingYu: ...

Fans:  *Screaming* Zhouzhou, Zhouzhou

JingYu:  *smiling happily*..speechless

This gem need to be shared.

Aww don't be so obvious guys. Nah, am kidding, go on. 

thank you @elppa

• Like 16

1 minute ago, kmmyzz said:

News on weibo said it's confirmed the uncut version will be published in DVD

Will be issued before 10th of May

will there be any commentary or extra BTS footage? just marked my calendar! :)

and holy sht, i wish this thread would die down a bit because i am like reading literally every single post and i have so much crap to do. CANT RESIST THO... :(

JY and ZZ have such authentic chemistry offscreen that it's sometimes difficult to see them as JY and ZZ but rather as BLY and GH. 

• Like 13

10 hours ago, ximichem said:

Thank you for the news!

About the time zone: Beijing time is GTM+8

So it should be live 3 hours from now O.O omg I'm not prepared

Thank you @kakelet for the big news, and @ximichem for the advice about the move back in time for us in Europe.

Do we know what the program is ? Actually ist it something formated in a pre-existant program, or a "Special Timmy" show ? And what sort of public does Fensi reach, nature and amount ? (I am 6 pages late, sorry).

• Like 3