42 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

So the actor that play Bai Luoyin father update his weibo showed that his protest about the ban. I like him as an actor, I love him more when he's trying to be a real dad to 'Haiyin' outside the webseries and protect them. Go uncle go!!

How funny that he was being portrayed as a wishy washy character in Addicted but his real personality is very fierce.

A salute to you, uncle! This ban is indeed ridiculous.

• Like 20

20 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

This is a super long post. About my experience attending my 1st fanmeeting ever.

Reveal hidden contents

I don't even know where to begin. I am still overwhelmed with emotion after I went through the clips that I recorded... them watching the fanvid/support project video particularly.

First of all, I would like to thank @JTanis for helping me bought the FM tickets. I could have not gone to this FM without your help. She also helped me a lot by updating me about the FM. I'm sorry that we could only met for a short while. I regretted this a lot. I wanted to properly meet you and took pictures with you at the big Shangyin's wall outside the hall but because of the time constraint, I could not. I also felt sorry for her because she had to leave early around 7 pm because she had a flight to catch and she missed Johnny's appearance on stage, could not do the hi-touch and take group pictures. I feel you about this whole thing. I hope you'll be strong!

Thailand is super hot. I couldn't stand it even though I'm from Malaysia. Maybe in Malaysia I don't spend so much time outside during this time of draught/lack of rain.

I went to BKK with my friend, who's a Chinese, who's also a Shangyin's fan so we planned the itinerary trip not just for the FM, but for visiting BKK as well. If it were up to me, I'd just be stalking the places where the four of them were at but no, I couldn't do that to my friend. Besides my mum through out my entire trip, keep texting me to send her photos of BKK -_- I didn't tell her I was going to a FM. Otherwise she'd have not let me go!

Anyway, after visiting the Chatuchak market, we were all sweaty and went to BCC Hall at Central Plaza Ladprao around 1.30 pm. I was stunned seeing so many fans!!! I was embarrassed as well *_* I saw fanboys wearing shirts with "Shangyin" on it, some fans painted/stamped their faces with "Jingyu❤", head band with Johnny & Zhouzhou face (like Mickey Mouse headband or something), cosplaying the Shangyin's uniforms, a lot of people making money with merchandises using Johnny, Zhouzhou, DaShu & Fengwen's photos >_< (they even dared to include Song Joongki amidst the Shangyin's merchandises! >_<;;). There's no official merchandise from the Shangyin's franchise though T_T22Yh7bI.jpg

zgyZnao.jpg

8c0ZY0M.jpg

I collected my tickets & Shangyin's posters. Then when it came to register for hi-touch (only one of us won the hi-touch), my friend discouraged me. She didn't want to do it so I said I'd do it. At that time I was "high"/too excited or something... She was worried for me as well. I'm worried too but I told her I'd wear a facemask (and I ended up wearing a face mask the entire FM >_<). Even though @JTanis repeatedly told me that there's nothing to worry about, I was still paranoid. I won't divulge the reasons for this though.

Then we went back to our hostel to get our stuffs (gifts for YuZhou and made my friend wrote the card for Johnny). Here's the thing. I regretted doing everything last minute. I bought their gifts on last Friday after work. I wrote a fan letter to Johnny on Sunday morning and asked my friend to translate it for me so that I can copied it to the card. The problem is she handwritten it >_< and I had a hard time copying it!!!! So in the end, after got back to our hostel, I begged her to write it on the card instead. As for Zhouzhou, I wrote in English >_< I hope he understands! See my ugly Chinese handwriting. It's incomprehensible!!!! Sorry no pic for Johnny's card because at that time she was still writing it and we were rushing because it's already 4 pm. We took an Uber and reached there around 4:30 pm >_<

Here's my 2nd regret. I regretted that I didn't check the schedule of giving gifts properly T_____T You can drop your gifts from 1pm - 4pm and when I asked the staff there where should I put the gifts, she said it's already closed!!!!! I was devastated and begged her to give them to Johnny & Zhouzhou... She told me she couldn't guarantee whether they will get them or not... There goes everything down the drain because of my carelessness... TT_______TT The most important things are not the gifts but the FANLETTERSSSS!!!!! At that time, I can already felt some kind of bad omen looming....

agmotOT.jpg

See that long queue (is that even a queue???!). Everyone is queueing up to enter the hall. Super long queue. I regretted that I didn't come earlier! The lines are confusing! There's only signs at the front of the hall but the queue was super long and no one controlling the lines... When I asked the person in front of me & showed her my tickets, she simply shrugged me off.. And I'm like -_- okaaaay.. Maybe she didn't understand me or what but I could already feel the language barrier here.

Before getting in the lines, I noticed there were several Johnny's banners outside the hall (there was none when I went to collect the tickets). I thought it was setup by Johnny's team. Later I found out from Vivy (Johnny's manager) that it was setup by Johnny's fansites. So I thanked all the fansites who spent the money and effort to setup these posters to support Johnny! I was excited when I saw a Men's Uno's banner as I took the escalator to the venue! They really tried hard to promote Johnny. There were Johnny's social media's infos (instagram link, weibo link etc) at the bottom of the poster. Such dedication! Truly proud! My friend asked me why I didn't pose like hugging him or touching him -_- lol I took a few pics with other posters as well but seriously it was too crowded >_>

JApYls9.jpg

(paranoia -_- )

It was already 10 past 5pm when I got into the venue... They checked the bag before going in.. Inside my bag, I brought camera (totally forgot to remove it from my bag), binoculars, Johnny's plate but they didn't catch me lol. But I didn't use my camera anyway... Because when we got to our seat, it wasn't as far as we thought it was! The view is quite clear and they were three big screens. I didn't even use my binoculars -_- or the zoom lens that I bought for iPhone....

The FM hasn't started yet and I need to go see @JTanis because she's giving me back the balance of the money that I transferred to her. Because she had to leave early so it'd be difficult if we met later.. Her sit was at A1 section, 2nd row (lucky her!) while mine is at C2. As I was about to get to her, the national anthem was played. Although I didn't understand at first, but I saw everyone stood up and other people who were walking stopped and stood straight. I also stopped midway ^^;; When it was over, I quickly rushed to her and she handed me the money and the lights went off. It was dark and the MC came out and everyone was screaming. I felt sorry that I had to went in between the rows to get to my seats. While I was rushing, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach flying frantically like I couldn't believe this is happening!!!!

I got to my seats just in time. The screen showed the Shangyin's cast one by one and my face... literally fell when they stopped at the 3rd one. No Johnny. My chest felt tight at that time. I brushed whatever mixed feelings that I had away when I saw the three of them coming to the stage and fans were screaming crazily. Literally screaming my heart out when Zhouzhou came up to the stage..

The next segment was Zhouzhou singing "Dust". At this time, I was still clinging to that 1% hope that the four of them will play with the fans together. I even thought that Johnny probably came late but then I quickly dismissed the thought immediately because I saw fanphotos of him arriving at the venue... Then in the next segment of playing with fans, still no sign of Johnny, my heart beginning to break little by little... 

I couldn't remember when was this. I need to rewatch the fancams. I didn't record this part. Only bits of when Zhouzhou started singing. I think it was before Zhouzhou singing "Dust". The MC created a suspenseful atmosphere and everyone was chanting #YuZhou.. In that pitch black hall, I saw two silhouettes and everyone is going crazy and chanting #YuZhou including me! When the light was switched on again, my friend told me there was like a 1-2 seconds silence in the hall.. I didn't really notice it because maybe I was too shock... I think everyone else was also stunned when they realised the 2nd silhoutte wasn't Johnny but their translator. And is it just me or Zhouzhou's face fell a bit... Like he felt like he had disappointed fans... T_T

TBH, my friends and I believe that Zhouzhou wasn't very pleased or satisfied with what's going on. I actually noticed it during the first segment. Yes he's smiling but it's not "his usual" smile. It's a smile he put up when he tried to hide his real feelings or when he's angry (remember that BTS when Johnny annoyed him when they were choosing the arrangement of the song?). My friend said he looked like he spaced out... Maybe we imagined too much... And when he ate that Bai Luoyin's doll... Even though he smiled, I think he's just angry at the whole separation thing because it's ridiculous. My friend said she heard Johnny said jokingly "why are you so cruel?" in a soft voice when Zhouzhou ate that doll... I felt like he could sense that Zhouzhou is not happy and he ate that doll to show his dissatisfaction... Like "stupid restrictions so why are these Shangyin's cake here?! I'll just eat it since you all don't like me and Johnny to stand next to each other. Why should #HaiYin dolls be allowed to stand next to each other?" that's what's probably going on in his mind...

UsSIFTP.jpg

I love Johnny's first segment "Remember Your Eyes". At first when "Remember Your Eyes" popped up in the screen I was like why is Zhouzhou's IRYE song randomly popped up in the screen???! But actually it was related to the staring game Johnny would be playing with fans ^^;; However, I like the subtle hints of #YuZhou that the EO has organised... Another subtle #YuZhou hints are Johnny and Zhouzhou wearing matching sleeveless black shirts and matching earrings. Right now I feel like anything related to #YuZhou must be subtle and cannot be too obvious. It's too risky. I pity them for having to go through this and my heart breaks because of this... So I feel like neither agency (CJD/Johnny's teams) wants this to happen but if they don't do this, I don't know what's gonna happen to their future careers...

When Johnny finally came up to the stage, I felt like that was the loudest cheer ever!! My heart felt like it's gonna popped out from being too excited! Johnny did a cover of Jonathan Lee's "飘洋过海来看你" (I Crossed Over The Ocean And Sea To See You". I asked my friend what song he sang and googled translation of it. It was such a heartbreaking song. So fitting to the FM...

http://www.chinesetolearn.com/%E6%9D%8E%E5%AE%97%E7%9B%9B-jonathan-lee-piao-yang-guo-hai-lai-kan-ni-i-crossed-over-the-ocean-and-sea-to-see-you-lyrics-pinyin-and-english-translation/

The lyrics OMG... hits me right in the FEELS department!!!!!!!! Tell me if I'm wrong. But I cannot help but relate this to our #YuZhou situation. How he crossed the sea (go to Bangkok) just to meet him (because most of the time, they don't get to see each other). The lyrics goes on to say "we even comforted each other no matter what ending we have to face" and "how I wished I could be with you all my life". I can't... I have noticed this a lot about Johnny. He would never be obvious but he tried to convey it discreetly. This has happened a lot of time. Coincidence? I think not. After finished singing the song, I saw him got teared up :( He's such a sentimental person. 

From these I conclude that Johnny, if there was no banning or whatever ridiculous thing that's trying to separate them, he'd never leave Shangyin. I don't think he minds being associated with Shangyin, LGBT or whatever but if these could jeopardise his career AND Zhouzhou's career, I think it's better this way... My friend told me that in Amei's concert, she invited a few transexuals to sing in her concert and Johnny singing "I Only Care About You" and posting on Weibo that "I'm serious when singing the song", I feel like a confession from him.... Amei is a big supporter of LGBT... So the fact that Johnny accepted this invitation means BIG. Other than spreading his fanbase, it means he's not scared to be associated with LGBT or whatever especially during this critical time...

Johnny, Chenwen & Zhouzhou made an effort to speak in English <3 I love Johnny's English and I still cannot with Zhouzhou's "I love my love" antic XDDDDDD So cute! When the MC asked what he thought of Thailand and he said "HOT" and started to take off his coat, everyone was literally screaming including me!!!!!

When the three of them came to the stage and the first thing I noticed was Zhouzhou wearing the black sleeveless top just like Johnny. My feels!!!! I was screaming so loudly!!! I thanked DaShu for making ways for Zhouzhou to stand besides Johnny. He made that 1-2 seconds of #YuZhou moment priceless!!! If not for him, there would be NO YUZHOU moment at all during the FM!!!!!!!!!! My friends said the fans now were sorry that they misunderstood DaShu. When he said "I hope bro Zhouzhou & bro Johnny will get better", I think he knows and he's being sincere about it. He's like Youqi in the novel... He can sense it #delulu

Then came the fanvid/VTR/support project video... My feels... I was tearing up... Johnny sang along to the "Hai Ruo You Yin" song at the beginning. What gets me is the fans were singing along to the song too. I was singing along too from whatever lyrics that I remembered. I can feel the love for #Shangyin, for the actors in the hall. There's so much love and someone is trying to ruin it. I can't take it... When that song ends and all the fans were chanting "YuZhou" including me... My feels at that time... And the next song started.... I don't know what the song was but it sounds so sad :( My eyes were watery at this time.. So much emotion... Seeing DaShu controlling his tears... I just can't... I could feel like this is like an ending... (little did I know at that time..). The fans were singing to this song and I was like how did they know how to sing this song? This is not #YuZhou or #HaiYin song... Towards the end of a song, all of them raised up a paper. On the paper it was written "Forever Support #Addiction1stFanmeetingInBKK" and behind was instruction but it was written in Thai, how am I supposed to understand -_- I didn't know we're supposed to held this paper towards the end of the song >_> I was frantically searching for it only to realise that I sat on top of it lol. But I held it up just in time when they turned around to see a sea of fans holding this paper up as a sign of support T_____T I was teary, imagined them seeing so much love and support from their fans and know that this would be the END.

92W3Vi3.jpg

nToZSpi.jpg

This song is called "等待着你" (Waiting For You) and the info I got from google is that this song is an OST for Hormones (a Thai teen series) but how come it's in Chinese version? :-/ If anyone can translate this song, it'd be great.

Anyway, forgot to mention this... At the very beginning of the fanvid, they showed clips of Johnny and Johnny was screaming like fanboys ROFL (love his sense of humour!) then when Zhouzhou clips came up, Zhouzhou copied him ;) #YuZhou moment ^_^ I also noticed that Chenwen was being closed to DaShu and he put his arms on his shoulder, then that guy (the same guy who pulled Zhouzhou away), went up to Chenwen and pulled him away from DaShu... then that guy said something to the MC (probably asking him to watch out their positions >_>)

Well, after the fanvids end, my feeling is a mess... I'm grateful that I could attend this FM but at the same time I felt "exhausted" and dejected... I suddenly told my friend I didn't want to do the hi-touch... which is my biggest regret ever. What was I thinking?! I think I wasn't thinking straight at that time.. Because I was too overwhelmed with emotions... They announced that those who had the green bands should stay for hi-touch & group photo session. The staff went to check whether we had a green wristband or not. I showed him mine and my friend who didn't have was asked to leave the hall. As my friend started to leave, I was like hesitating a lot... My friend gave me the final word, "if you didn't want to do it, you can just come out with me" and so I left...... I thought that okay in the next FM, I'd definitely not miss this chance. Little did I know that this would be the last FM of Shangyin. When I knew about this at the airport, I regretted the decision I made terribly... I think if I were with someone who's more encouraging and a bit more supportive, I'd definitely do it. But my friend is totally against me doing the hi-touch.. My friend is rather a passive one -_- She didn't even shout, or chant during the FM at all. LOL. I'm like are you enjoying the FM or not... >_<

Sorry that I disappoint you guys. Sorry that I didn't hi-touch with them and couldn't let you guys know how Johnny's or Zhouzhou's hands feels like TT______TT Sorry that my gifts and fanletters about us Soompier might not get to Johnny/Zhouzhou because of my recklessness. :tears::tears: 

After leaving the hall, I took some pictures at the huge Shangyin's posters outside (the same poster that we got but a bigger version). Then we went to the airport. We waited and waited. No sign of any of them or the fans.. Around 10pm, I saw some fans gather near one of the entrance. We just followed them when they moved to another entrance ^^;; Then we heard a scream, and everyone was literally running towards that scream. I'm quite old (even though some said I look young :P ) already and I'm running around in the airport... So embarrassing. LOL. As you can see from the airport fancams, the Thai fans are pretty tame and they don't crowd the actors... 

Then I read they were having supper at Waterside restaurant... but @JTanis told me that Johnny will be leaving tonight and I knew Johnny's flight was at 1 am so we waited. I felt bad for my friend actually. Because she's not as excited as me but she said let's wait until 1 am.. If they don't come, then we leave... When we got back to our hostel, around 2 am or so, Johnny arrived at the airport TT________TT I felt like crying because there would be no chance of seeing him anymore... Because this is the last FM... If it were up to me, I'd have waited until Johnny came but because I don't want to let my friend keeps on waiting..... 

I have never been so invested in ANY thing before that I even go as far as to attend their FM... When I heard that Shangyin is officially over, my heart breaks into millions pieces... When I watched the Walk Slowly MV at the airport, I was teary and tried to control myself from crying... They looked genuinely happy in the MV and the thoughts of not being able to see them anymore as Guhai and Bai Luoyin, I still cannot digest it up til now...

My friend asked me whether I'd continue following this fandom. I told her I'm not too sure myself. I said as for now, I'm unable to quit them..... After we left the venue, she told me she's not happy. She said that if she was not in the FM, she wouldn't have felt the impact so much. I felt the same way too and I felt guilty that I dragged her to the FM... I didn't even know that this would be a farewell meeting. And CJD chose this day to drop the bomb (the end of Shangyin) as well as candy (the MV). It was a very emotional day. We were at the airport and no one was feeling hungry. We were too dispirited to even eat dinner/supper. We ate "lunch" which was Thai snacks really (those sweet mango with sticky rice thingy) around 4 pm before going to the FM. The next morning we didn't even have breakfast before heading out to visit the Grand Palace.. More than 12 hours not eating.. LOL. I find it funny that my stomach wasn't hungry at all... On top of that, the day before that (Saturday) was my friend's birthday. I told her before going to the FM, this is gonna be your birthday present. After that FM, she said she would remember this birthday present for the rest of her life...lol..

The next morning was very depressing. I went to the loo and sat there and started getting teary every time I remembered the painful reality.. After showering, I sat on my bed and started sobbing... Even today, when I watched the MV, I started bawling again... Sightseeing in BKK the next day was not very exciting as I was still hurt from the ending of Shangyin and on top of that, the weather was not helping at all. It was sultry. I was quiet most of the time and didn't have the mood to talk.. Every time I thought about all the bad things that has happened to the boys within a span of 3 months, and the banning, the end of Shangyin, I feel like choking....

What Chai Jidan wrote about how she regretted not filming the car accident scene and implying that some scenes were shot, I think the scenes that were shot were the eloped scene for the MV. The season 1 of Shangyin ended around ch 100++ and the car accident happened at the end of volume 1. I don't think the remaining 100+ chapters can fit the 3 extra episodes which was originally intended for an 18 episodes web series.

My friends and I discussed about this.. What if CJD persuade the boys to secretly film this, at least until that car accident then only release it when everything has die down (8 years later maybe?)... At least it'd be possible for them to act as the adult Guhai & Bai Luoyin 8 years later...maybe... 

Here's a video that I took of the fanvid. I focused on the big screen which showed their face and reactions as they watched the fanvid on the stage screen. It was cut in the middle (and continued with the remaining of the video) because I can hear my voice as I was searching frantically for that piece of paper lol. I watched the stage screen while recording the other screen that showed their faces. Whenever fans wrote JingyuxZhouzhou, YuZhou, me and other fans screamed so loud!!! T_T My heart goes towards little DaShu for having it hard the most... 

Sorry for this blog-alike post... This is the only place where I can pour my feelings...

the silver lining to all of this is that we can all finally snap out of our manic fandom, given some time, and return to our normal lives. i agree that we can't quit our fandom right now but hopefully the pain will subside in a few months. we may not have another shang yin but we still have this thread and each other to lessen our pain. JY and ZZ both know they are loved and supported by now and that's what matters most. :)

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

OMG their smiles are so sheepish!!!!! Gosh. There must be something behind those smiles!!! Right right????

Of course!!!!

They would be forever husband and wife for me, in my delulu land, they will jus get older as in the novel. but their romance continues. We might not see Gu Hai calling Bai Luo Yin with his soft deep loving voice anymore...ah eff it, I am just going to be my heart and not my brain right now (BUT WHYYYYYY???? I WANT HIM TO CALL HIS WIFE LOVINGLY ALL THE TIME!!!) 

After reading skeletonworks report, I am tearing up again. This is just too much. You know by now, I can honestly wish that they're real couple and say F-U-*-K you to people who doesn't like them. If they are being accused of something that they're not, promoting gay CP, just be one and give your middle fingers to the govt. guys. We don't care too! Go and have vacation in Denmark, Sweden or somewhere, be lovey dovey as you want, touching, kissing, hugging, no one will give a single richard simmons here if we see two men on the street romancing. The US ambassador for Denmark is gay, we don't persecuted in any way (media wise) whatever your sexual orientation is. And why should they? This is between two people, nobody else's business. I know I know my brain say that JY and ZZ might be just best friend. But, my heart says just F it guys, F the regulations, just be a couple. Loving couple! That's your revolution!!! Viva la revolucion!!!

And you don't need to meet each other in secret just to appease to people, to government, to anyone!!!!!! F it! F it! F it! And I don't want you to hide from anyone like in this song.

Spoiler

Be like this all the time, please

!!!!

(I know brain, I know, they might be just a very good friend. And their relationship off camera might still be very good. But being media persecuted is still f absurd!!!!!) so you can rest now, brain, let emotion take control for no!)

Emotional rant, fuming with anger, am glad i am sitting alone right now, else someone might know how it is being the receiving end of my frustration.

OK, need to have cold shower to cool myself down.

• Like 20

On Monday, April 18, 2016 at 8:13 PM, ryokise said:

Rough interneyf the boys going to KTV after fanmeeting yesterday, original fanaccount is in Thai.Trans is from Thai > Chinese (@黄金鱼饼) > English.

Hide contents

Initially,the 3 of them went to a room first, Jingyu and his team were at another place,roughly after 1 hour, Jingyu went to find them with a whisky.The waiter told Fengwen that there is a party and they all went to play at the party. Heard that they drank til they were a little tipsy and faces were red.Initially they wanted to go back together, but due to some reasons, they went back separately.

So, i think evrything is fine between 'em. Nothing interen problem just stupid "reasons".. 

Dear @skeletonworks, I teared up reading your fan meeting account. You are brave and awesome for making the decision to go for the fan meet. Please don't have any regrets. As JY would tell you "不怕后悔 不留遗憾“ "Not afraid of regretting anything; will not have regrets (in life)." 

This experience will stay with you for life. I envy you :) And I thank you from the bottom of my heart for starting this thread in Soompi.

xo

• Like 22

Credit:Lovely Things on YT

Full video for Madame Figaro is out! Woah I love to see their interaction in this photoshoot. They are so comfortable with each other. They were touching, playing and having fun so much. That is why I said, they didn't just banned the webseries, but also banned the friendship/or developing feeling these two have for each other. That make me so angry and pissed off. But at least we got to see this, idk how I will survive without ZZ and JY not having any work together but I believe something good will coming out from this. If that.

• Like 21

@skeletonworks Thank you so much for the write up and analysis. I feel you and I think it will hit you harder when you are there, witnessing it all. I hope you recuperate and carry on the love for the series and the boys. After all without you who started this thread, I probably would not have feel so much in such a short time. 

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, ryokise said:

I remember when it was revealed that Zhouzhou,Johnny and Weilong will be together in a photoshoot, someone commented that instead of JY and WL being all buddy-buddy on set (as they are co actors in demon girl), it will instead be ZZ and WL hitting it off while Johnny will be like "..."

a80d7200jw1f32bmu6jytj20l80c70uf.jpg

And this scene reminds me of that comment hahaha

Oh I remember reading @gayyoxx FF, what kind of FF turn into real. This is no joke OMG :w00t:

But Johnny face deserve an award 'I want to look like I'm interested in what you guys are doing, but I'm not, but still I'm going to watch it cause ZZ seem to be sooo interested in it' face LMFAO

• Like 23

Okay, so finally I see recent unseen pictures of them that are not photoshopped :w00t:

Together with the actor who played BLY's father and these 'secret' photos suddenly flooding weibo I hope fans giving their middle finger to the government. 

• Like 19

26 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Okay, so finally I see recent unseen pictures of them that are not photoshopped :w00t:

Together with the actor who played BLY's father and these 'secret' photos suddenly flooding weibo I hope fans giving their middle finger to the government. 

waiting for you to kindly share it :D

• Like 9

On 4/17/2016 at 8:05 AM, aeislaeigh said:

Credit:  吃鱼不咯

c7704eb0gw1f1l9t7po3kj20go0p0wkc.jpg

Anyone help translate what the chinese word says?

On 4/17/2016 at 8:11 AM, kmmyzz said:

He actually looks like a baby seeking for comfort..

73e2f510jw1f30964fo6jj20k00eb405.jpg

cr. weibo

TOOOOOOOOOOOO KAWAIIIII

On 4/17/2016 at 8:22 AM, ximichem said:

From above post of @aeislaeigh

Brief fanacc:

After dinner,

1. JY was quite drunk

2. That he didn't care about the bodyguards and "rushed" into ZZ's current room, both ended up singing karaoke/ktv

LOL

@ximichem @aeislaeigh do you know if anyone managed to take any pics of them together?

its 12am here in australia and just finished work =(

I AM SOOO BEHIND....20 pages to catch up

• Like 2

@skeletonworks Thank you so much for the account. Now excuse me, I need a moment *bawling again* I have a feeling I'll be reading your post over and over again. It's totally me even though I was swinging with the live stream. IDK what will become of me when I finish categorizing my folders, and many thoughts of analyzing the series shot by shots, and YZ's music playlists, and many more intentions of analyzing in the next 3 weeks. IDK, I cannot process my thought atm. I truly admire those who can still write down their experience from the FM, I can't even function my brain. I was suffering devastating withdrawal symptom, I was wide awake for almost 30hrs, and many more side effects *don't dare to recall*

Guys, we'll be fine. I'm okay now. I truly am. :tears:

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, Scandani said:

waiting for you to kindly share it :D

3 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

Yes @ayasdai, please share if you can. 

:D The pics were already posted here, the Madam Figaro ones as the vid as it's just came out, but of course it is receiving the attention it deserves :D And there is the HC one... (but I will try to find it again if it wasn't posted here. To be honest I have closed down hours ago all addicted related threads and sites, as I couldn't handle seeing them, especially not in the blue school uniform. I only have two tabs open related to Addicted: a MV and soompi)

• Like 6