3 hours ago, izziehudson said:

Cr: on pic

ZZ's airport photos

Hide contents

Credit : on photo 

He seems as sad as JY. The smiles, but with sad tired eyes. btw, I want to complain about the manips. WHY? WHY? WHY? Why on earth JY is on the other end of ZZ? manips supposed to feed our hopes. Not picturing the boys in the FM, no wonder you are sad. I don't want to look at sad manips either @elppa

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, seungrihyung said:

For those who are curious, let's just say that I felt a sudden connection to Weizhou because I literally can see myself in him. In some of the scenes in the drama, he looks exactly as I do. 

I was not curious, but as you tell, why not ? As I begin understanding what was going on in this Thread, we all "litterally could see ourselves in WZ", whatever "side" we thought we were, and the situation to hold.

But I wouldn't dare to say "he looks exactly as I do". You should ask Mrs Chai Jidan, she is recruiting for people who resemble him enough to make some diversions at purpose.

• Like 4

@gayyoxx

1. Both. As you might aware, after Shangyin, both XWZ and HJY started to have their own career. XWZ was more subtle as he already had "problem" but HJY, not only his modeling career escalated, he was invited to participate in TAR, reality shows, even H. Brothers party, to become cameo in a drama series and was offered a role in another drama (I forgot the names but both were pretty well known), etc. his name was mentioned in many occasions, hence his popularity grew drastically. Maybe it's Chinese thing, many people just go with the flow, they become fans of the trending artist, when they have other things to follow, the popularity bubble bursts. 

2. Well, it's complicated. Homosexuality is only one of the factors here ( a convenient excuse). The most essential factor must be money. It's very different to film a webseries compared to normal drama series, you don't have to pay for many extra things to get it done. And of course, there are other factors as well, like concern about quality, content,... of the product (I watched Shangyin and TBH, it wasn't that good). Imagine what if they let XWZ and HJY have their smooth sailing from next to zero to rising star, it'd be a very bad exemplary in the industry, everyone would go film webseries with controversy theme and bye bye lobbying and commercial money and it'd have bad impact on teenagers if the content was inappropriate (trust me, I used to laugh at this as well, but when searching for info of this ban, I found out they had their reasons to worry, like kids trying to tomb raid after watching a drama about tomb raiders, or trying to kill themselves to get reborn like dramas' characters,...) since it's very easy to access webseries on internet and unlike watching TV series with your family, kids might watch webseries by themselves and their raging hormones would drive them to God knows where. But money is still the most important factor though. You can see it, all the banned webseries are popular one, they posed a threat to mainstream dramas with much bigger investment.

I could go on forever but it's too long of a rant already.

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, sixte said:

I was not curious, but as you tell, why not ? As I begin understanding what was going on in this Thread, we all "litterally could see ourselves in WZ", whatever "side" we thought we were, and the situation to hold.

But I wouldn't dare to say "he looks exactly as I do". You should ask Mrs Chai Jidan, she is recruiting for people who resemble him enough to make some diversions at purpose.

I can't tell the whole story here since I'm uncomfortable revealing some personal information about myself. But if you really want to know, just hit me up with a message. :D

Trust me, I would gladly do it if it was possible. :lol: Only our face looks similar, he's significantly taller and has fairer than I do so it won't really work. :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thoron said:

Remembering the old rumors regarding him turning down a powerful figure and staying true to his principles..

and all of these problems being repercussions of that..

And yet here he is, still beaming a smile as radiant as this..

It really strengthens my faith on him.

His heart as strong as iron. no doubt, this beautiful soul will survive all the dumb scandals

1 hour ago, Mit Boom said:

Is there any updates of the Season 2 episodes and the DVD? or No more Season 2 anymore and the DVD as well

It is official no season 2:tears::tears::tears: . Pray hard they will release the DVD soon. So far, there is no official news regarding DVD.

2 hours ago, izziehudson said:

real question : who actually prefers ZhouZhou with glasses on? 

ME me me me haha There's just something so endearing about a man who rocks a pair of glasses. Awww zhouzhou.

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, addicted2addicted said:

I just read this on another forum. I just want to make sure anyone else here heard of these on weibo etc? 

Good news:
1. The actors ban is temporary. They will lift the ban as soon as the mess dies down.
2. The petition is started. Some rich fans even want to donate the Addicted staff to start filming the season 2
3. Some Movie directors are sending love and invitation to the main cast to start the Season 2 in Taiwan

Is this reliable source?? I don't want to scream until it is 'official' :vicx:

EDIT: Just realized you came here for the same info :D 

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, addicted2addicted said:

Good news:
1. The actors ban is temporary. They will lift the ban as soon as the mess dies down.
2. The petition is started. Some rich fans even want to donate the Addicted staff to start filming the season 2
3. Some Movie directors are sending love and invitation to the main cast to start the Season 2 in Taiwan

If this is true, they should allow the international fans to donate and join in the petition too.

• Like 14

52 minutes ago, addicted2addicted said:

I just read this on another forum. I just want to make sure anyone else here heard of these on weibo etc? 

Good news:

I have a weibo account so I looked around. I can't find any info on this, so I think we can claim that this is a fake news again. 

(if anyone else have other info on this do share it with us)

• Like 10

1 hour ago, addicted2addicted said:

Good news:

It's very unbelievable in my opinion. People always plant rumors according to the situation so I don't trust this rumors. People who spread rumors are always attention seeking people that just want to stir things up.

If things are peaceful, there are always weird rumors to mess up the peaceful situation and if the moods are down like this, there are suddenly happy positive rumors floating around. All just to get some attention.

• Like 10

6 hours ago, purpleedamame said:

Yeah, there was a screenshot of the so-called "document" stating this and it was reported on quite a few sources. Then the screenshot was deleted by the original poster but the news of the ban continued on... and on... 

Well it wasn't a document that I found it on...lol if anyone knows how reliable chinadailytimes is and can let me know?

10 minutes ago, liesl said:

It's very unbelievable in my opinion. People always plant rumors according to the situation so I don't trust this rumors. People who spread rumors are always attention seeking people that just want to stir things up.

If things are peaceful, there are always weird rumors to mess up the peaceful situation and if things are down like this, there are suddenly happy positive rumors floating around. All just to get some attention.

From what some of the other chinese fans can see, this is just a runour ☺

• Like 3

2 hours ago, akira1221oor said:

Imagine what if they let XWZ and HJY have their smooth sailing from next to zero to rising star, it'd be a very bad exemplary in the industry, everyone would go film webseries with controversy theme and bye bye lobbying and commercial money and it'd have bad impact on teenagers if the content was inappropriate (trust me, I used to laugh at this as well, but when searching for info of this ban, I found out they had their reasons to worry, like kids trying to tomb raid after watching a drama about tomb raiders, or trying to kill themselves to get reborn like dramas' characters,...) since it's very easy to access webseries on internet and unlike watching TV series with your family, kids might watch webseries by themselves and their raging hormones would drive them to God knows where. But money is still the most important factor though. You can see it, all the banned webseries are popular one, they posed a threat to mainstream dramas with much bigger investment.

How intereesting ! I did not see at all this side of the question. Thank you to make it this way. Of course the "big business" not happy to see a 4 pence produced have such a huge success, and sabotaging it in order to dissuade other newcomers, this makes sense. And their efforts, joined by others, were acting. OK.

But these forces are multiple, rarely acting in the same directions, and the effect can result as zero sometime. Time will tell.

• Like 3