What a roller-coaster ride. We may never really truly know what are the real reasons for things to have been escalated to this level. Every company, be it Enlighten, Johnny's camp and the Thai Organizers probably have their side of the stories. 

However, It is real that they did not appear on the same stage during the fan meet, saved for the last few moments. It is real that Johnny were separated with the other 3 during the last portion of hi-touch. It is real that the moment season 2 will not happen. 

This strange and absurd turn of events probably needed to happen for whatever reasons. 

They are all professionals, they all know what they should and should not do. Being in the entertainment business, especially when you are just starting out is scary and hard. But they would all only get better. And when they have sufficient power and influence, the tide will change to their favour, and then they would be the ones that call the shots,

If they are truly friends, and I firmly believe they are, they will have their ways and means of keeping in touch.And yes, that means you and I will not be privy to those moments. But I am fine with that. 

• Like 12

M O D  N O T E

Due to multiple reports of ongoing arguments among the members, the Heroin Web Series thread will be closed for at least 8 hours so that the moderators of Global Entertainment have sufficient time to assess the matter.

Forward questions about the closure to @angelangie for more information if needed, but do not expect a response until 8 hours later.

Thanks!

- ebullient

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

MOD NOTE:

Pls take note that the thread closure was not to punish anyone but we are looking into all the reports and we are all needed some times to swim through all the posts.

To troller please take note that you are allowed to your own negative thoughts but remember no harassing members of Soompi will be taken lightly.

At the same times to the Families of Heroin, I know and understand while some of you are hurt we had to temporary close the thread and to some it is not fair, but we have to work on pressing times so a little understanding from you guys will means a lot to us MODs, also please do not engage in a verbal argument with trollers as it will not benefits any of you at all.

It won't be easy given your currents state but appeal to your own sense of rationality and like what I'm taught, when you are angry with a post or a statement, get up, go out and take a deep breath or go take a glass of water, and when you come back attack it from the rational angle and do not let them pull you into the negativity which is their wishes!

BE POSITIVE! Not easy but it can be done!

No matter what you guys still have each other and please no foul languages k?

Regards,

Angelangie

with @LavelyShai & @akinahana89

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :grin:

• Like 10

Speaking about freedom and the separation at Thai FM, this is what happening in my delulu land:

In Search of Silver Lining 2

https://www.wattpad.com/239924718-the-colours-of-life-41-in-search-of-silver-lining

Everything had its price and all we had to do was to decide whether the price was worth it or not. For long, I was involved in modelling but never took the serious path and became super model or something. Several chances had arrived but every one of them asked me to sacrifice my freedom for better work opportunities. In the past, I decided that the price was too expensive. My freedom was priceless while working opportunities were plenty. I did not need much anyway, I just needed some money to eat and to pay the bills.

Everything could change, though, even the value of freedom for me.

• Like 20

We have our freedom back yeahhhhhhhhh

tumblr_m1e93bQNLe1r7btgoo1_400_zpso32i3p

Our mods is totally cool :D

Now, we get our family back, I hope everyone will be so positive despite any troller that come to us. We are family anyway. We got each other back so don't worry!!

• Like 16

just got on train from work and I saw page 713 (I swear it was 712 when it was closed) and I went "YAAAS" not realising I said out *very* loudly lmao

THANKS MODS Y'ALL ARE AWESOME :wub:

keep this thread positive as always ;)

edit:  YAAAAS THE LIKE BUTTON IS BACK 

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, poetato said:

AAAHHHHHH WE ARE BACK :33333

p.s: i keep humming 海若有因 nonstop today and my brother keep looking at me with worried eyes |'D

Was stuck in traffic jam so I played 海若有因 and Dust so loud while singing along xD

• Like 8