9 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Thanks for compiling. It is nice to see this, I also see some missing, maybe I'll add on more when I came back from work.

Thanks for your corrections! Do you mind if I add them to the original post?

10 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I was wondering, what is the meaning of that hand gesture? Who made it popular? I know Chiyeol does that a lot but during their travel to Shanghai FM, CW also did that a lot.

It means love, the finger make the heart shape.

Many korean artist use it to their fans.

• Like 3

Spoiler
If you don't know yet, addicted is a hit Chinese gay-themed web drama.

- The Chinese government never liked the series. The series was already banned from TV and all major Chinese streaming sites after a few weeks.

- Talk show episodes featuring the two main stars have been banned. The most recent one being the one that was supposed to air today ("Happy Camp").

- Season 2 is cancelled, despite the series being a smash. The writer of the show stated she wanted to film one more scene but she can't finish filming even that anymore. Most likely because if the actors continue with this show, they will be blacklisted even more.

- At the recent fan meeting, the two main stars are literally dragged away from each other:

[Image: gWD7n.gif]

[Image: rip_zpsec10ede9.gif]

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Sixte, thank you, this one line from you lifted my mood considerably.

I usually process what is happening and then write chapters until I exhaust myself. Actually, I already have several chapters until the Award night ready, so my next job is writing from that night to FM. I released one chapter per day so readers savour the story, not rush into the last chapter then forget. :D 

It is all about Love.

So, you're a strategist all right. Like BLY !

What happened to the Corean singer ? Couldn't he interfere somehow (phone, trip, what else ?). He is such an interesting spice to mix with the meal you so gently serve to us. But may be you (or your writer's ethics) cannot interfere too much with charahters from the real ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Solferine said:

Thanks for your corrections! Do you mind if I add them to the original post?

No problem. Feel free to. Gahh, need to go to work and you guys post like the speed of lightning. Wanted to reply to some posts but it got lost in thought since I was skimming through so many pages. And the need to scroll down, click on the reply tab and go back up to quote is very tedious and especially tedious if scattered all over a few pages.

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

So, not only we have the legendary uncut 15-episodes DVD, now we have the mythical "unknown" scenes which are not included in the uncut DVD (?). I assume, this "unknown" scenes are SH saga.

*sweats nervously* Was the DVD confirmed to only contain uncut 15 episodes? I have always assumed that they actually had these last three episodes edited and ready for release smh. I remember listening to an audio version of 16th episode (whatever it was) - the rape scene happens at the very end of it... and then the next two episodes is Weiting finding out about the "rainbow party" and them fleeing - 18th episode ends on the shore. That's... how I constructed it in my head eh

Spoiler

Johnny sure looks not just "a little tipsy" at the airport rn lol please, sleep it off during your flight, boy

A little thought about FW

Spoiler

I've never followed them very closely as characters since even the book sorta skips them 90% of time, but getting frustrated on behalf of Feng Song and WenWen. They didn't even get a decent amount of scenes together unlike JY and ZZ who got so popular they aint even allowed to stand near each other in case "rainbow sparks" start flying. Whatever's gonna happen to their acting path, wishing all the best for them :3

• Like 8

Good morning, fellow Addicts!

I slept late because I waited and watched the MV of Walk Slowly for almost an hour! ZZ looked so tired and sad in the video while he was singing. 

I'm running on 3 hours of sleep and woke up with a heavy heart. Haha On my way to work, I was thinking have we discussed why JY didn't sign under the same company as ZZ? Perhaps, that's one of the reasons why the setup of the FM was like that and could be the big hindrance why there would be no season 2?

I need your thoughts on this, please! :)

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, bonchimiste said:

*sweats nervously* Was the DVD confirmed to only contain uncut 15 episodes? I have always assumed that they actually had these last three episodes edited and ready for release smh. I remember listening to an audio version of 16th episode (whatever it was) - the rape scene happens at the very end of it... and then the next two episodes is Weiting finding out about the "rainbow party" and them fleeing - 18th episode ends on the shore. That's... how I constructed it in my head eh

I have the same construction of the "mythical" eps. But we don't know what the content of the DVD is.

About the audio, I heard once but I thought it was recording from audio book? Or maybe different one? Ooh. Mystery!

Anyway, I just tortured myself by watching HaiYin's Walk Slowly MV. Question to novel readers: do the last two lines in the MV come from the novel? "No one knows what tomorrow holds, but I know our tomorrow is walked slowly." If yes, could you inform me which chapter is it/what scene?

These lines made me :bawling: again.

• Like 11

I was about to post something good and emotional but

Spoiler

This troll is getting on my nerves istg can you spread hate elsewhere? You know how bad the atmosphere of this thread before yet you're doing this? Really? If you want really want to cause a fight then fight me. You're messing with a family here, and you've made a mistake. Call me names, I don't give a damn on it. You want to be respected? Be heard? Then act decently. Behave like an educated person.

• Like 19

11 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

I was about to post something good and emotional but

Hide contents

This troll is getting on my nerves istg can you spread hate elsewhere? You know how bad the atmosphere of this thread before yet you're doing this? Really? If you want really want to cause a fight then fight me. You're messing with a family here, and you've made a mistake. Call me names, I don't give a damn on it. You want to be respected? Be heard? Then act decently. Behave like an educated person.

stop derailing the thread and just talk about the web series and actors.

2 hours ago, dignity1 said:

Answer this question please

Have the uncut episodes been released? 

Hide contents

have fun reporting this post @liesl @ximichem because you literally have no reason to just like my last question

Heheh... if we have no reason to then why did you edit and delete the content of the post that you made before? Guilty conscience? Afraid being given warning by the mods? Want to make us the "bad guys" that reported you for your apparently now blank post?

• Like 13