3 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

bout the audio, I heard once but I thought it was recording from audio book? Or maybe different one? Ooh. Mystery!

It technically can be a recording from the audio book, but then this certain recording skips quite a lot of details/dialogues that actually happen in the book in few chapters of SH saga, so seems a little weird in that case... *gets self's hopes up just to have them crushed later)

• Like 6

I don't know if people here know about a romance between Leslie Cheung and Daffy Tong. The photo was taken around 1997 when they came out with a lot of pressure from the Chinese society at that time. It was voted as "The FIRMEST/GREATEST/ THE MOST TOUCHING hand holding in the century"

XiOSHgy.jpg

When I see the MV almost 10 years after, I want to vote this hand holding as " The FIRMEST/GREATEST/ THE MOST TOUCHING hand holding in this century". No matter how many time I watch the MV, I cannot stop thinking ZZ sang the song for his own story with JY not only for GH and BLY. Is it too coincident to be a coincidence? Might their fate really be bound to each other since the day they joined the series?

M2Fyv7y.png

• Like 23

So I havent posted anything for a bit now. Been reading the novel and I'm at 65/97 ...

I'm currently in Korea evacuating from the earthquake in japan. I still cannot believe that season 2 is over. I am crying now. 

I hope one day everything will be fine. Holding a singapore passport with the majority of the people with Chinese descent,  I understand china's conservative environment quite well. 

As a gay guy, I just hope that China will open up as with many other countries. Homosexuality is not a choice or a lifestyle. It won't just change someone's orientation because of a drama. I'm secretly hoping for jingyu and weizhou to be meeting in private.  That's all I hope for now. I might come to this forum less often but I'll still be keeping myself updated from time to time. 

I hope we can connect somehow. My instagram is 1UZ3 if anyone from this amazing community would like to connect.

• Like 14

@thoron a speech is needed atm

--

Guys, idk but I sense a really strong aura here.. I want to believe the distance is 24 steps, combining to be 6, and of course we all might be familiar with this theory :phew: Recalling from the novel, those separate weeks, months, and of course 8 years enhance HY's affection so much.. idk.. I lack of sleep XD

a0fe1623jw1f30j1qvri7j20qo0zjgqo.jpg

Cr on pic

• Like 21

1 hour ago, sixte said:

Thanks a lot for this quote of the part you so generously translated of the novel.

I have a question, if you do not mind. Could-you explain what is meant when BLY says

I don't get quite what "marry him into my family" means (is it because, in traditional china, a wife gets her husband's family identity ?). And to whom "the mentally ill" alludes ?

Spoiler

In Chinese, there's a specific word for the female marrying into the male's family. It doesn't necessarily mean that she'll take his surname or whatever, just that she's marrying over to his family (you wouldn't use this word for a male marrying into a female's family because... well, it just doesn't work like that). So BLY is saying that he's taking GH in as his wife. "The mentally ill" is referring to GH because GH kinda crazy (more like crazy in love)

• Like 15

37 minutes ago, DanA said:

And there is some post about China was victorious because their regulation is the same with France. I mean what?? hahaha! France is already accepting homosexuality in real life not just on screen, gay couples there could even adopt kids, not to mention transsexuality (that would be another subject, they could not handle it)

I am the one who expressed this opinion, and please keep calm and do not shout.

I have given all arguments already. You insist, and you spread other pure propaganda stuff I do not quote because I do not think this Thread shoud accept them.

I shall only answer about homosex in France. It is totally tabooed if schoolboys (or girls) are concerned. You may not know about, not living in. I even should not mention this topic, it is against the law (I mean in France). Have a look at

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majorit%C3%A9_sexuelle_en_France

So, I stated that HaiLuoyin series could not have been produced in France. I shall add this for your well understanding (if you are not just her to spread some propaganda) : even if produced, nobody would take the risk to shoot it. And even if filmed, nobody would dare to show it. It is forbidden and anybody who dares incurs prison and fines sentenced.

Of course you can object the age of the actors. And indeed, even in HaiLuoyin series, the actors are much more than the supposed age in the film. Nevermind, in France you would be scrutinized to know what the supposed and "played" age is. In here, I would say 15 years if I look at the level in mathematics and English.

In the novel it is said 15-6, if I remember well, but anyway the novel is so far away i graphic scene, it is another story.

Beside all that, I already stated how uninhibited the series was concerning homosex. This is completely new to any one in any country. And the fact that this could have been produced and aired in China and by China is a great improvement fir the image that China project to the ROW (the Rest Of the World). No matter the ban. The ban is an episode and it helped a lot to have it shown and known all over the world with such beautiful cast and such a fit with the "real". So, yes, China is winning in the game of image ! Against propaganda.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, liesl said:

Heheh... if we have no reason to then why did you edit and delete the content of the post that you made before? Guilty conscience? Afraid being given warning by the mods? Want to make us the "bad guys" that reported you for your blank post?

I think members can not delete posts, right? Only mods can. So, if someone's posts were deleted and made my post went up from page 700 to 699, I believe the Mods decided that those posts are inappropriate. ;) 

Now let us enjoy our family back and there is always that report button if someone posted something inappropriate. :w00t:

What is it that you want to post, @kmmyzz? I am waiting here :P 

5 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

When I see the MV almost 10 years after, I want to vote this hand holding as " The FIRMEST/GREATEST/ THE MOST TOUCHING hand holding in this century". No matter how many time I watch the MV, I cannot stop thinking ZZ sang the song for his own story with JY not only for GH and BLY. Is it too coincident to be a coincidence? Might their fate really be bound to each other since the day they joined the series?

During the filming, JY and ZZ were immersed in their role as GH and BLY. That's why ZZ wrote such touching melodies and sang them well. The lyrics were by Chai jidan dan Xiao Long, IIRC. After the filming, well, JY-ZZ's real life story does mirror GH-BLY's story to some extent. That is why he sings the songs passionately?

BTW, anyone know when did ZZ record the video for the MV? The one that he sings? I think it is recently because he looks thin, not as buff as Shanghai FM and he looked tired too. 

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

It finally dawned me why we're so emotional and sad. I gave up sleep just to think for the reasons and I think I finally found the answer?

Reveal hidden contents

It's because we've been let down for weeks. We were given hope and got happy for it, then they mercilessly crushed our hope to pieces. We got frustrated but still bearable, so we decided to believe in the management. We gave them chances over chances, but losing patience in the same time.

Thailand presscon was the peak, everyone got tensed and insecure, everyone was uneasy. The doubts were piling. Everyone was feeling anxious while trying to hope for a better tomorrow (the fanmeeting). Woke up the next morning feeling overjoyed, thinking we'll get sugars by the night.

Again, we were crushed by JY's absence in the interview. But still hanging on the thin thread of hope, JY will be at the fanmeeting. He arrived early at the venue, so he will appear, right? Or so we thought.

We were belatedly told that he's only a guest. The fanmeeting wasn't as happy as we thought it'd be. Everyone got stressed, tensed. No longer being optimist, we demand to see four of them on the stage together.

But we got JY coming out alone for his "happy hour". Not long after that, we felt better when the other 3 came out, literally surprising JY who really thought he'd be doing that alone. Still slightly disappointed that YZ were separated but it's okay, at least they're together on the same stage!

Fanmeeting ended, and we got the final blow. The one that made us, who're countlessly got disappointed and frustrated, crushed to pieces. Tears dropped by themselves. The most painful blow to our last string of hope. The announcement were made. I can say people all over the world that watched Addicted were emotional. It became top 2 trend on weibo afterwards. Look at how Addicted affect so many people, and it's not even produced with a large budget.

We, who were strong despite bad rumors, finally fell because of the final blow. We can no longer hold onto the tiniest hope to see YZ in one shot, in one show, in one stage as of now. We'll need to rely on our fantasies to imagine the wedding ceremony of Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin. 

But really, we did so well to reach this far. 700+ pages, 1~3 months together with Addicted. Such a short time, but we've shared a lot of things together. 

Sorry for the tl;dr. I'm off to work for real. Bye bye, will be back in Idk how many days/hours

YES! Adding to being richard simmons mental unstability, I saw a short clip on Weibo, recording just the back of fangirl, she cried desperately. So, I joined her *^* That time the clip reached 1k in likes, 1k in comments, and 1k in sharing, which, imo, was considered quite rival among fandom. The fandom really felt her! 

Anw,

006c8SNpjw1f30ke37pt3g308606h1d1.gif

Cr:  远山云出

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, liesl said:

Heheh... if we have no reason to then why did you edit and delete the content of the post that you made before? Guilty conscience? Afraid being given warning by the mods? Want to make us the "bad guys" that reported you for your apparently blank post?

I literally PMed the mods my exact wording  of what you and others reported 

I have no guilty conscience 

I've been awake for over 32 hours.i didn't have access to internet for 9hrs.i was very busy and walking and shopping for my important order.my feet and my shoulder and every part of my body is hurting now.but my mind and heart was with my 4 boys and U guys.i was so excited and finally 8 hrs ago i got home and sat in front of my pc and saw IG pics and comments.then i saw that video that someone separated ZZ from JY .i was so clueless and i started crying.and then read ur posts.every page my tears fell because of ur comment and thoughts.my heart hurts.(my butt hurts too,i sat on my chair for 8 hrs,no drinking,eating,...)

I NEED A HUG 6349723926718fb0f50dfc4e59295b9c95f908e8,mmm maybe more than one hug...64026515f8e1c7e92138ff4e67ba30365f916d1a

• Like 23

58 minutes ago, Solferine said:

we didn't film the car crash. If I had known that would be the last scene, I would have filmed it to the very end even if I had to borrow money."

Again, I am sorry, I still have a grammatical problem. Only Thoron could solve ?

-Does-she say she did not plan at first to finish by the car crash ? Because in the novel, there is the scene at the hospital and Luoyin going to a bridge to shout and cry.

If I had known that would be the last scene, I would have filmed it to the very end

I feel so sorry not to know Chinese language.

• Like 2

(times ago) Fanacc: JY's flight was delayed for 5 hours so he just chilled with fans, but then he worried for fans so he told fans to back home, as he headed inside the airport. And yes, related fancam is JY speaking in the most charming Chinglish accent I've ever heard.

Anw,

Fan art 

of ZZ's today airport

0060yNlfgw1f30k2017usj30ku0thdhw.jpg

Little tiny Cr on pic

Again I eager to move to another page tau thật đếch hiểu tđn thằng đàn bà này lại cứ đu gần post của tau nữa @@

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, sixte said:

Again, I am sorry, I still have a grammatical problem. Only Thoron could solve ?

-Does-she say she did not plan at first to finish by the car crash ? Because in the novel, there is the scene at the hospital and Luoyin going to a bridge to shout and cry.

If I had known that would be the last scene, I would have filmed it to the very end

I feel so sorry not to know Chinese language.

They don't always film in sequence, so they may have left the crash for later due to budgeting issues. In which case,

Spoiler

it's possible that the scene where he leaves after the crash could have already been filmed...

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, dignity1 said:
  Hide contents
I

- At the recent fan meeting, the two main stars are literally dragged away from each other:

[Image: gWD7n.gif]

[Image: rip_zpsec10ede9.gif]

No, ZZ acts very gently, almost gladly. The move is not forced, it is played, it has been prepared.

Now the meaning of this is a mystery which add to the ones already listed in our ZhouYu-YuZhou University's program for 2016-2017 schedule.

• Like 3

Does anyone know the story to this particular scene? :huh: We see here that BLY talked with someone on a phone (hey, BLY finally got a phone after all) and looked very upset until GH came to him and comforted him... oh pardon.. "comforted" him. :w00t:

So who did he talk to and what did he talk about that made him so upset? :huh:

AXDcrUp.jpg

U5Cm0gz.jpg

• Like 23