21 minutes ago, angelangie said:

MOD NOTE:

Pls take note that the thread closure was not to punish anyone but we are looking into all the reports and we all needed some times to swim through all the posts.

To troller please take note that you are allowed to your own negative thoughts but remember no harassing members of Soompi will be taken lightly.

At the same times to the Families of Heroin, I know and understand while some of you are hurt we had to temporary close the thread and to some it is not fair, but we have to work on pressing times so a little understanding from you guys will means a lot to us MODs, also please do not engage in a verbal argument with trollers as it will not benefits any of you at all.

It won't be easy given your currents state but appeal to your own sense of rationality and like what I'm taught, when you are angry with a post or a statement, get up, go out and take a deep breath or go take a glass of water, and when you come back attack it from the rational angle and do not let them pull you into the negativity which is their wishes!

BE POSITIVE! Not easy but it can be done!

No matter what you guys still have each other and please no foul languages k?

Regards,

Angelangie

with @LavelyShai & @akinahana89

Woohoo!!! :w00t:  Thank you mods. We all grow stronger after this episode. Right people? Hit a like, now that you can. *wink*

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

Human cat playing with animal cat LOL Can someone write a fanfic where ZZ, as a half human-half cat where Jingyu falling in love with...my mind is running wild now lalalala~

There is a yaoi manga titled Kuroneko Kareshi, the uke is a cat shifter and the seme is a model (and jaguar shifter?). Quite interesting and maybe can further fuel your imagination while waiting for the proper fanfic? :P 

• Like 9

Thank goodness we are back! I felt like I was robbed of my support group or chat group in my phone. We are really into this, huh? Hahah I swear, my heart skipped a beat when I saw 714 because I know we got stuck at 712!!! Yipeee.

Back to the FM drama..

While I was driving back home, I can't help over-analyzing ZZ body language when the 4 of them were on the stage. He was not the usual playful and cheeful ZZ during interviews or BTS. When they were standing beside each other, he didn't even look at JY.

What is going on???

Plus dear Songsong's message for both JY and ZZ to get better. Does he mean to reconcile their relationship??? Again, these are just my assumptions and I do not mean to start any war. Please, spare me the drama. :)

I need your thoughts, fellow Addicts!!!

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Rough trans of the boys going to KTV after fanmeeting yesterday, original fanaccount is in Thai.Trans is from Thai > Chinese (@黄金鱼饼) > English.

Hide contents

Initially,the 3 of them went to a room first, Jingyu and his team were at another place,roughly after 1 hour, Jingyu went to find them with a whisky.The waiter told Fengwen that there is a party and they all went to play at the party. Heard that they drank til they were a little tipsy and faces were red.Initially they wanted to go back together, but due to some reasons, they went back separately.

So, that was what people at IG were talking about when they said:

Spoiler

"JY was bit tipsy and barged into ZZ's room."

and I was like, oh, barged into ZZ's bedroom?

meh, me and my over-delulu XD

• Like 23