On 28/3/2016 at 9:51 AM, Andre Giovanni said:

I'm from Indonesia, and a gay man myself. Get ready for a litle ranting....

Just like @yaoimazter78 and @kmmyzz said about their country, we also have hard time for accessing movies in the cinema and there is an Islamic group called Islamic Freedom Front who's surpressing us without government taking sides clearly.

Just as Feb 2016, the government uses us as a tool for distraction to release new regulation that will soften the impact of anti-corruption agency in our country. The accidents started when there's a ban for LGBT support group from a university here, and the ministry of Higher Education gave a comment that basically said all LGBT should be banned from campus. This escalated really quickly with more government official gave supportive comment to anti-LGBT movement. There's a mayor somewhere said that instant noodle and formula milk for baby is the cause of rising LGBT, little does he realize that Indonesia is the largest exporter for instant noodle. Islamic Freedom Front also forced a school that cater transexual children to shut down in Yogyakarta.

Mid Feb 2016, the government gave a warning to all social media to remove LGBT content sticker or emoji from their app, so far only LINE complied that I know of. During this period, there's also banner in some areas in Indonesia cursing LGBT and prohibit their entry to the community. In the entertainment industry, the companies removed all LGBT oriented content and stars from their show following the presure from the government-related company.

Indonesia Phsycology Community also registers that homosexuality is a symptom for phsycological sickness and transgender is a sickness during this period fanning more flames to the problem. As far as I know, the president have made no clear stance, even though some of his close aide has given comment to support LGBT but it's quite weak compared the anti-LGBT ones. The parlement also preparing the bill that will restrict LGBT movement in the future as individual or groups.

As for movies, we used to have a yearly small festival of LGBT movies that happened in some cities in Java, but it closed down by Islamic Freedom Act forcefully. The police gave nothing to support, just asked to comply to closure in order to avoid trouble.

For daily life, LGBT people here can live normally as long as they don't out themselves, but for people that are out, there are quite some problems because the majority still dissaprove of LGBT, making life difficult in almost every aspect without any support from government or police.

I'm sorry it becomes a ranting from me. I just hope this can help you picture the situation in my country.

This recent article from Japan Times gives a quite good summary on how it is in INdonesia at the moment.

Hey, I'm indonesian too here. Cannot agree more, the people here is totally hypocrite. They just keep putting the religion's values above anything else. These people, who really show no mercy towards the LGBT's human rights keep despising us, badmouthing, and trying to propaganda LGBT as a disease or a worst thing. Even a local tv channel has made a debate discussion, ended up making LGBT even more worse than they ever thought and sparking the watchers to think the same as they do. But I can see the young generations are more welcome and don't give a richard simmons about your sexual orientation. As long as you can live well along with them, of course. But the elders are.. You guess it. I myself had came out to my friends and they can take me as I am.

Sorry I'm a lotta bit out of topic. I can't help, but really disgrace the situation here. I even heard that the government is asking the UN to stop the supporting budget for LGBT people in Indonesia. I really wish in the coming years everyone will be more accepting to LGBT, hence, anything that LGBT-themed, will be commercial to everyone else. So I can buy the Addicted dvd anywhere, if the company happens to distribute it to our country. And us the LGBT people can walk with no fear and live like the straight people does. :')

And the continuation of this series and JY/ZZ won't be there as the actors, is just.. I don't know how to put this. Devastating? Desperating? But. Why?

html5

2 minutes ago, ryogarvin13 said:

Hey, I'm indonesian too here. Cannot agree more, the people here is totally hypocrite. They just keep putting the religion's values above anything else. These people, who really show no mercy towards the LGBT's human rights keep despising us, badmouthing, and trying to propaganda LGBT as a disease or a worst thing. Even a local tv channel has made a debate discussion, ended up making LGBT even more worse than they ever thought and sparking the watchers to think the same as they do. But I can see the young generations are more welcome and don't give a richard simmons about your sexual orientation. As long as you can live well along with them, of course. But the elders are.. You guess it. I myself had came out to my friends and they can take me as I am.

Sorry I'm a lotta bit out of topic. I can't help, but really disgrace the situation here. I even heard that the government is asking the UN to stop the supporting budget for LGBT people in Indonesia. I really wish in the coming years everyone will be more accepting to LGBT, hence, anything that LGBT-themed, will be commercial to everyone else. So I can buy the Addicted dvd anywhere, if the company happens to distribute it to our country. And us the LGBT people can walk with no fear and live like the straight people does. :')

And the continuation of this series and JY/ZZ won't be there as the actors, is just.. I don't know how to put this. Devastating? Desperating? But. Why?

1eReqfr

On 3/28/2016 at 9:51 AM, Andre Giovanni said:

I'm from Indonesia, and a gay man myself. Get ready for a litle ranting....

Just like @yaoimazter78 and @kmmyzz said about their country, we also have hard time for accessing movies in the cinema and there is an Islamic group called Islamic Freedom Front who's surpressing us without government taking sides clearly.

Just as Feb 2016, the government uses us as a tool for distraction to release new regulation that will soften the impact of anti-corruption agency in our country. The accidents started when there's a ban for LGBT support group from a university here, and the ministry of Higher Education gave a comment that basically said all LGBT should be banned from campus. This escalated really quickly with more government official gave supportive comment to anti-LGBT movement. There's a mayor somewhere said that instant noodle and formula milk for baby is the cause of rising LGBT, little does he realize that Indonesia is the largest exporter for instant noodle. Islamic Freedom Front also forced a school that cater transexual children to shut down in Yogyakarta.

Mid Feb 2016, the government gave a warning to all social media to remove LGBT content sticker or emoji from their app, so far only LINE complied that I know of. During this period, there's also banner in some areas in Indonesia cursing LGBT and prohibit their entry to the community. In the entertainment industry, the companies removed all LGBT oriented content and stars from their show following the presure from the government-related company.

Indonesia Phsycology Community also registers that homosexuality is a symptom for phsycological sickness and transgender is a sickness during this period fanning more flames to the problem. As far as I know, the president have made no clear stance, even though some of his close aide has given comment to support LGBT but it's quite weak compared the anti-LGBT ones. The parlement also preparing the bill that will restrict LGBT movement in the future as individual or groups.

As for movies, we used to have a yearly small festival of LGBT movies that happened in some cities in Java, but it closed down by Islamic Freedom Act forcefully. The police gave nothing to support, just asked to comply to closure in order to avoid trouble.

For daily life, LGBT people here can live normally as long as they don't out themselves, but for people that are out, there are quite some problems because the majority still dissaprove of LGBT, making life difficult in almost every aspect without any support from government or police.

I'm sorry it becomes a ranting from me. I just hope this can help you picture the situation in my country.

This recent article from Japan Times gives a quite good summary on how it is in INdonesia at the moment.

by the way im gay to and im from Malaysia , and i agree what you said

• Like 2

Hi everyone. I am new to this fandom. I finished watching all 15 episodes the past weekend and have been refreshing this thread and the one over at ATRL every hour to get the latest.

I have a question. Is this the official youtube account that we should be supporting? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdX8yMKGhiuPnMyR3yJ5_Sw/videos

I have 3 computers at home. And when I get home from school, I turn them all on and start playing the episodes and having the ads on. Does that help? 

I also noticed another channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/huacemedia

Is this also an official channel?

Thanks!

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Why couldn't they get the same flight schedules to Beijing & Shanghai so that they could leave the hotel together...whyyyyyyy????

I guess they do not want over exposure on their private interactions. No matter how lovey-dovey they were yesterday, they could frame it as "on stage chemistry". Not that we would believe, of course, but still the reason is there. While going to the airport together, waiting for the plane etc would be absolutely non-professional related. And they won't have privacy at the airport, with hordes of fans waiting to take photos/videos.

I could understand their reasoning buy yet, I want more of their lovey-dovey interactions! Imagining two weeks without YuZhou is painful.. :tears:

On another topic: let us see whether JY is still his bubbly self this morning! From my observation, he always on bad mood on the first day being separated from ZZ and the mood goes from bad to worst during night time. He usually recover on day two or three.

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny's turn to leave for the airport:

they should leave for the airport together:wub:, hmmm but I guess it will be too much for our shipper heart haha.

1 hour ago, liesl said:

I believe it's the same sunglasses. Look at it. It has gold color on the middle and the sunglasses that Zhouzhou gave him also has this gold color

now I want Johnny to wear the sunglasses again. At least we have something to ease our mind before the FM. This two weeks will be a painful waiting.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

On another topic: let us see whether JY is still his bubbly self this morning! From my observation, he always on bad mood on the first day being separated from ZZ and the mood goes from bad to worst during night time. He usually recover on day two or three.

@yaoimazter78 posted a photo of JY that seems to support this, though the videos from @aeislaeigh shows him acting a little more upbeat for the fans. I agree with you, though. The next couple of days will be interesting to watch for JY's mood.

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I guess they do not want over exposure on their private interactions. No matter how lovey-dovey they were yesterday, they could frame it as "on stage chemistry". Not that we would believe, of course, but still the reason is there. While going to the airport together, waiting for the plane etc would be absolutely non-professional related. And they won't have privacy at the airport, with hordes of fans waiting to take photos/videos.

I could understand their reasoning buy yet, I want more of their lovey-dovey interactions! Imagining two weeks without YuZhou is painful.. :tears:

Actually, I think they just want to avoid the mobs and chaos, imaging both of their fans waiting at the same airport. There are already so many fans waiting just 1 one of them.

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, addicted2addicted said:

I have a question. Is this the official youtube account that we should be supporting

Yap this is their official channel at youtube.

43 minutes ago, addicted2addicted said:

I also noticed another channel

This one is their sponsor's channel.

• Like 6

After 20 plus time watching season 1, I just realized.. when GH stay in BLY house.. he will surely tuck in, share 1 pillow and he will hug BLY like no tomorrow.. BUT when BLY stay in GH house.. they will sleep different pillow. BLY will only hold GH arm. ;)

Why its different? BLY house more cold or what?

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Cynnamin said:

Some posted that JY would not allow anyone to play GH in S2 besides himself and I think it is the same for ZZ. There is a lot of intimacy and action in S2 that they both will be uncomfortable if it was anyone else. 

If they have any control over this, I believe you are right. These characters must mean a lot to them, considering it meant they met each other and considering it was their way to stardom. So they probably feel a little possessive about their series and GH & BLY. 

But, I can't help thinking that acting out very intimate scenes on screen could maybe become more awkward than before. When they first filmed this, they didn't know each other, so there were no pre-existing feelings. But now, when it seems they're at the very least are very close, filming such scenes could be a little more weird. Performing in public with someone you're very attracted to? If you imagine this attraction is unfulfilled as of yet, surely that would be difficult to ignore? Or are they good enough actors to hide any such awkwardness? And if they're an actual couple already? Hopefully, they're so comfortable with each other none of it matters. Ah, I don't care, just do season 2! 

I can't ever get over the enthusiasm with which JY rehearsed those intimate scenes... While ZZ has no idea what to do with his hands, he always looks a little overwhelmed at being so enthusiastically wrestled down by such a muscular, handsome man. One day, I hope they'll tell all about what they were thinking at this point. How long had they known each other here? Not long, right? What a way to start a relationship with someone. :) 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, Fizzy Dizzy said:

After 20 plus time watching season 1, I just realized.. when GH stay in BLY house.. he will surely tuck in, share 1 pillow and he will hug BLY like no tomorrow.. BUT when BLY stay in GH house.. they will sleep different pillow. BLY will only hold GH arm. ;)

GH stays at BLY's while he is pursuing BLY, trying to confirm BLY's attachment to him. (Plus, BLY's bed is small, a twin size.) When BLY starts going to GH's house, GH sees this as a confirmation of BLY's feelings. (Plus, GH's bed is bigger, at least a full size, if not queen.) Just my thought on it.

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, Fizzy Dizzy said:

It's true. Said so in the novel that BLY's bed is more cold. You are really observant. There was once BLY was trying to avoid GH because he found out GH was studying sex(read and watch them to BLY's horror, the book title names are so dam funny), and keep going back to his house to sleep. But when he was at his house, he keep remembering th warm bed at GH's house cause his bed is too cold.

• Like 15

On 3/29/2016 at 0:48 AM, Ariodante said:

A housekeeping question: do we make a big fuss

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

about page #400, or rather vivisect and analyse every movement and smile of our subjects

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

then wait to #500

Isn't there a way we can do both? Maybe we need to ask @thoron, our 100 page master.

My big question is this - when we get S2 (yes, when. positive thinking, folks, positive thinking) do we have to start a new thread or can we keep this one going? 1000 pages anyone?!?!

• Like 11

Speaking of JY being unable to hide his feelings (does the Ellemen video not exist in better quality? I want to make better gifs!):

Spoiler

giphy.gif

ZZ says he is beautiful and JY obviously agrees! JY loves to tease ZZ, but this particular look (including the lip-biting) looks like the real thing to me. He looks up and out like he's thinking about all the ways that ZZ is beautiful. Which he is! Particularly when he smiles like this. 

• Like 13

Well. I never expected myself to see these:

006pvaMbjw1f2dllsxqggj318m1uwkdk.jpg

Tired Zhouzhou and Calm, but Glowing Johnny.

006nieuMjw1f2dmyj79jij31jw15p4ba.jpg

Hmmm, I wonder what had happened last night? :phew:

About this thread: if nothing happens in these two weeks, we will reach 400 by April 16.

Then 100 pages in one day, analysing the HC.

Then another 200 pages in one day, for Thailand fan meeting.

I suspect if Thailand fan meeting is successful, they will do more fan meeting, maybe in Taiwan? Having Taiwan hosting first outside China fan meeting might be considered as a slap in the face to the Chinese govt. But the second or third might be not so offensive?

Anyway, fans in each possible country might need to voice their desire for fan meeting. Any respectable EO will grab the chance to do it!

• Like 22