Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

 

I am also curious which glasses is it? :D

Can you give us screenshot and maybe translation?

 

 

10391875_1078632468866281_68384144577618

Hell NOOOO, I can't believe my dream just crumbled. True love does not prevail yet :bawling:

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

 

  Hide contents

10391875_1078632468866281_68384144577618

Hell NOOOO, I can't believe my dream just crumbled. True love does not prevail yet :bawling:

 

So much for my theory... GAAAH!!! I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT.

By the way, some said in the Chinese forum that the model of the sunglasses is the "Gentle Monster MOON CUT". I couldn't for the life of me find it in the 2016 Gentle Monster sunglasses collection. Is it Chinese limited edition? :huh:

NOOOOO!!! :bawling:

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Hell NOOOO, I can't believe my dream just crumbled. True love does not prevail yet :bawling:

Oh man...

What did it say? Also, sorry to say this, but is this weibo account accountable? No offense, just considering so many photoshops, fake accounts etc.. :)

Edit: @liesl

these are the pics of the glasses, courtesy google. Being fashion-blind, I can not distinguish the two :D

Edit 2: the difference is on the bridge? That's all? :blink:

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Oh wow you guys! Everyday seems to have a new mystery to be solved. yesterday was "The Mystery of the Happy Jingyu Dance" and today is "The Mystery of the Jingyu Sunglasses' Origin." :phew::lol:

 

@kakelet TQ for the translation!! This LINE I must highlight:

Gu Weiting said with force, "I already gave him my son, what else does he want?" 

 

This is perhaps the BEST ACCEPTANCE LINE I was waiting for from Gu Hai's dad haha 

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tin Le said:

 

  Hide contents

10391875_1078632468866281_68384144577618

 

Hell NOOOO, I can't believe my dream just crumbled. True love does not prevail yet :bawling:

 

 

I am shattered. And I can't help to think what ZZ and JY thought about our theories and how the fans went crazy over this (if they have seen few of the theories), while both of them knew it is not true. Like: What the...? I didn't get it from ZZ... not the glasses... fans, don't be so lame... I've got something else, something much better you can never dream of... 

Ignore me, my sad YuZhou shipping heart is talking instead of me.  

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

question about the novel. I'm really curious about this.GH and BLY separate for 8 years, so does they date other people in those 8 years? I heard GH did gotten together with one of his worker. How about BLY? Oh another question did BLY plan to get back together with GH after he achieve high rank in the army? I means dont BLY scare that GH will move on. Anyone?

P/s: sorry about my poor english.  I dont know how to use spoiler to hide this question.

Edited by timmyjh
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

 

  Hide contents

 

Hell NOOOO, I can't believe my dream just crumbled. True love does not prevail yet :bawling:

 

Lol guys, it doesn't matter if it's not from ZZ. Look at the other side. Didn't JY want gifts from him? He even mentioned it 2 times. Haha.  

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Oh man...

What did it say? Also, sorry to say this, but is this weibo account accountable? No offense, just considering so many photoshops, fake accounts etc.. :)

Edit: @liesl

these are the pics of the glasses, courtesy google. Being fashion-blind, I can not distinguish the two :D

 

 

Damn.. how could I miss that? Comparing it with the pics of Johnny at the hotel, it's the "Moon Cut" then. It's so damn similar but the moon cut looks closer to what Johnny wore.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@gayyoxx @liesl I have no way to confirm whether the pic is real or not. I just saw it from Vietnamese fanpage. But it is suspicious. Why the fan has to wait for a whole day when everything was (almost) settled by fans then reveal the truth. And the glasses's pic just looks like something you can find around the Internet. Please, let my dream last longer :(

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gashupingo said:

I read that ZZ hurt his hand during HC and he didn't voice out. Now looks like it swells. 

OMG. I hope he is alright and his hand would be healed soon.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

@gayyoxx @liesl I have no way to confirm whether the pic is real or not. I just saw it from Vietnamese fanpage. But it is suspicious. Why the fan has to wait for a whole day when everything was (almost) settled by fans then reveal the truth. And the glasses's pic just looks like something you can find around the Internet. Please, let my dream last longer :(

Wanted to add how k-fans were so mad at the fan who "gave" the sunglasses to JY because she announced it so late, a.k.a she purposely wants to destroy everyone's delusional thoughts that it was a gift by ZZ. My twitter TL was soooo gloomy earlier today bc of this picture lol

But yeah I have no other way to confirm how legit is this, especially when she took so many time to prove that those were her gifts..

Edited by kmmyzz
Grammar mistake
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finish work and log in to soompi had me like tumblr_nvlnqobpJN1tqtla0o1_500.gif

After few pages, found out the sunglasses is a not a gift from zhou zhou tumblr_n3pq17Em7A1qikmd9o1_500.gif

But then decide to rewatch the bts videos...their chemistry had me like "nah nah this ship is still going strong, even without zhouzhou's gift"17069868.gif.

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Wanted to add how k-fans were so mad at the fan who "gave" the sunglasses to JY because she announced it so late, a.k.a she purposely wants to destroy everyone's delusional thoughts that it was a gift by ZZ. My twitter TL was soooo gloomy earlier today bc of this picture lol

But yeah I have no other way to confirm how legit is this, especially when she took so many time to prove that those were her gifts..


Can't Johnny or Zhouzhou just confirm it himself? This drives me nuts!! AAARGH!!

I want that gift to be from Zhouzhou soooo bad... :bawling:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joycemay said:

Finish work and log in to soompi had me like 

After few pages, found out the sunglasses is a not a gift from zhou zhou 

But the decide to rewatch the bts videos...their chemistry had me like "nah nah this ship is still going strong, even without zhouzhou's gift"

 

Even if it's not given by ZZ, we all know how much JY loves him :> and it's crazy that globally, almost everyone has the same theory/thoughts on YuZhou pairing. No one can deny that their chemistry is super good, which is why I hope they'll continue to be like this even after they chose to go different ways in the future ><

1 minute ago, liesl said:


Can't Johnny or Zhouzhou just confirm it himself? This drives me nuts!! AAARGH!!

I want that gift to be from Zhouzhou soooo bad... :bawling:

 

I've read many versions of translation for the fan-JY conversation about the gift. Most of my friends believed that it was given by the fan, but most of us here think JY tries to hide the truth as he knows how weibo/forums/twitter/ig will explode knowing they secretly give gifts to each other. I'm not sure too, tbh. I need clearer clarification T_T

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, timmyjh said:

question about the novel. I'm really curious about this.GH and BLY separate for 8 years, so does they date other people in those 8 years? I heard GH did gotten together with one of his worker. How about BLY? Oh another question did BLY plan to get back together with GH after he achieve high rank in the army? I means dont BLY scare that GH will move on. Anyone?

P/s: sorry about my poor english.  I dont know how to use spoiler to hide this question.

No, for the whole 8 years, both of them never loved anyone else. In case of GH, he spent two years in desperation because he thought BLY died of the car accident. After that, he was told BLY didn't die but went abroad for studying then he went around the world to find BLY. Never ever in the two books, for a whole ten years, GH and BLY fell in love with anyone else. That is what makes me admire their love :heart:

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, timmyjh said:

question about the novel. I'm really curious about this.GH and BLY separate for 8 years, so does they date other people in those 8 years? I heard GH did gotten together with one of his worker. How about BLY? Oh another question did BLY plan to get back together with GH after he achieve high rank in the army? I means dont BLY scare that GH will move on. Anyone?

P/s: sorry about my poor english.  I dont know how to use spoiler to hide this question.

question 1

Spoiler

gh didnt date anyone. his vp was in love with him, and many employees in the company had crushes as well, but he never reciprocated any of it. i dont know about sex though

bly for sure did not date or have sex with anyone else. gh even asked him who he was intimate with during the past 8 years and bly answered "you" (masturbating to the memories of gh probably). 

question 2

Spoiler

i'm not so sure about this, but i think the number one reason bly enlisted was so that gh's dad will leave gh alone (so gh can go pursue business or whatever he wants and bly becomes the "army son" gh's dad always wanted). 

the number two and less important reason was bly hoping that gh's dad will someday accept him and gh. bly is mentally prepared that 1) it will never happen and 2) when it happen, gh will have already moved on. so i dont think he was "scared" bc it was a small hope he buried deep down. 

which is why when they met again, he wasnt shocked that gh (fake) moved on. it did hurt, but he wasnt surprised. and only after seeing it with his own eyes did bly finally tried to move on himself after 8 years (by getting a gf). in the end though, he still was so affected by it that he jumped into a super dangerous mission so he didnt have to attend gh's fake engagement.

 

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

I read that ZZ hurt his hand during HC and he didn't voice out. Now looks like it swells. 

 

Is there a picture of this? Poor Zhouzhou... :(

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, liesl said:

 

Is there a picture of it? Poor Zhouzhou... :(

 

Idk how to embed ig post omg but you can see this 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

 

Idk how to embed ig post omg but you can see this 


That's the only photo I saw. But the fans who went to HC said his arm was bumped during the show and he looked in pain and caressed the part a bit before continuing.  

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...