2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

While we are waiting for Chinese language experts in linguistic departement to decipher the messages from Jingyu, please entertain yourself with the on-site exploration research by our Korean colleagues:

Ooh. The plot thickens!

I just want to emphasis that according to my observation on Jingyu's body language, as far as I know, Jingyu is not telling lies. He is teasing, giving shady answer or asking rethorical question. I am hoping that this is correct, since saying that he is lying is very harsh imho.

I keep wondering why that woman behind Zhouzhou is being circled. :huh: Anyone has explanation for this?

You wrote what I want to write, bro!! I also wanted to say that Johnny made some vague answers and was just most probably teasing his fans.

By the way, do you know what most people do when they try to avoid a question? Ask a question back. Yes. The moment Johnny did that, I'm like... oh that sunglasses is definitely from Zhouzhou. If it were from fans, he definitely wouldn't avoid the question since it could hurt the fans' feelings and we all know how Johnny treasure his fans.

• Like 15

I'm sad to say, that looking further into who sells Gentle Monster, I think you can buy them in China now at Puyi a Chinese store (correct me if I'm wrong here).

"Followed by the first launch in Macau and the Mainland China last year in 2015, GENTLE MONSTER has now arrived Glasstique in Hong Kong under Puyi Optical started from Feb 2016!As the exclusive retailer in HK, Macau and the Mainland China, Puyi Optical (Glasstique is a member of Puyi Optical) provides original manufacturer's warranty and after sales services."

Still, that doesn't make it necessarily untrue that he got them from ZZ. It's just not a sure thing anymore... :( 

I hope you all don't mind this kind of info, I'm the realistic kind of shipper, even though I like to be a little delusional too, at times. :) 

Edit: I now saw the above post. Did ZZ really say himself that he bought glasses for JY? If that's true, then it's easy-peasy. He bought them, end of story. I don't really believe he said that until I heard it, though. 

• Like 7

On 3/29/2016 at 1:13 PM, charlie10 said:

I'm sad to say, that looking further into who sells Gentle Monster, I think you can buy them in China now at Puyi a Chinese store (correct me if I'm wrong here).

"Followed by the first launch in Macau and the Mainland China last year in 2015, GENTLE MONSTER has now arrived Glasstique in Hong Kong under Puyi Optical started from Feb 2016!As the exclusive retailer in HK, Macau and the Mainland China, Puyi Optical (Glasstique is a member of Puyi Optical) provides original manufacturer's warranty and after sales services."

Still, that doesn't make it necessarily untrue that he got them from ZZ. It's just not a sure thing anymore... :( 

I hope you all don't mind this kind of info, I'm the realistic kind of shipper, even though I like to be a little delusional too, at times. :) 

Just want to say that Puyi doesn't sell the sunglasses model that Johnny has. Looking at the website, Puyi only has :

Gentle Monster LOVESOME ONE 01
Gentle Monster DEBORAH 01
Gentle Monster ABSENTE 01
Gentle Monster DIDI D 01

Johnny's sunglasses is the "Gentle Monster SECOND BOSS 01" and I would think that it's a new model that's only available in Korea.

EDIT: Johnny's sunglasses is apparently the "Gentle Monster MOON CUT 01" since it looks much closer to what he wore.

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, liesl said:

Just want to say that Puyi doesn't sell the kind of sunglasses model that Johnny has. Johnny's sunglasses is the "Gentle Monster SECOND BOSS 01" and I would think that it's a new model that's only available in Korea.

http://en.gentlemonster.com/shop/ver1_detail.php?it_id=1450952973&cata=b0

If Puyi only sells the four models on their site, then yes, that's probably right. I'm not entirely convinced, though... But I want to be! The pic of ZZ IN that store (if that's where he is) is pretty good evidence, though. So yeah. I'm still confused about the fan's supposed gift and which pair is supposed to be from ZZ. 

It's pretty evil of them to play with us like this. Don't they know it drives us crazy? ;) 

• Like 5

From what I see, ZZ was captured at A STORE but his outfit was exactly clothes he wore when coming to Incheon Airport to fly back to China. If he really went to Garosul-gi and bought the glasses, his outfit must be different, right? Or did he come to a duty free shop in the INC airport?

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

If Puyi only sells the four models on their site, then yes, that's probably right. I'm not entirely convinced, though... But I want to be! The pic of ZZ IN that store (if that's where he is) is pretty good evidence, though. So yeah. I'm still confused about the fan's supposed gift and which pair is supposed to be from ZZ. 

It's pretty evil of them to play with us like this. Don't they know it drives us crazy? ;) 

This is how you could differ the sunglasses easily (and how I could be certain of the model of the sunglasses after looking through all 2016 sunglasses collection from Gentle Monster). The glasses that's supposed to be from Zhouzhou has two dots on the corner of the glasses' frame. The other glasses doesn't have this kind of things.

By the way, didn't I hear something about Zhouzhou confirmed that he gave the sunglasses to Johnny at Happy Camp?

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Edit: I now saw the above post. Did ZZ really say himself that he bought glasses for JY? If that's true, then it's easy-peasy. He bought them, end of story. I don't really believe he said that until I heard it, though. 

I am still trying to ask for confirmation, whether ZZ did say that or it was just rumour. So, take it with lots of salt ;) We are trying to be rational shippers too! Unless for occasional delulu time LOL.

27 minutes ago, Huong Do said:

From what I see, ZZ was captured at A STORE but his outfit was exactly clothes he wore when coming to Incheon Airport to fly back to China. If he really went to Garosul-gi and bought the glasses, his outfit must be different, right? Or did he come to a duty free shop in the INC airport?

IIRC, Zhouzhou went to Korea for three days? First day, he went MIA. Second day, he went to Garosu gil with Chen Wen. This was when he asked the fans (captured in fancam). Third day, he went shopping as well then go straight to airport. Yes, the photo matches his outfit on third day. So there is possibility he went to the shop in morning or at some duty-free shop in airport.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, liesl said:

This is how you could differ the sunglasses easily (and how I knew the model of the sunglasses after looking through all 2016 sunglasses collection from Gentle Monster). The glasses that's supposed to be from Zhouzhou has two dots on the corner. The other one doesn't have this kind of things.

By the way, didn't I hear something about Zhouzhou confirmed that he gave the sunglasses to Johnny at Happy Camp?

Sorry, I was unclear! I see the difference between them, but since they're BOTH from Gentle Monster but one is from a fan and one is from ZZ, I've lost track of which they're saying were from a fan. The ones we thought yesterday, that JY was wearing at the hotel (and which probably can't be bought in China)? Or the ones he wore when he flew in and arrived back in Shanghai (which ARE available at Puyi)? 

This is why I love this forum! A whole bunch of rational, delutional, intelligent shippers, what could be better? I ventured into another yesterday, but they were all fighting so I took flight very quickly. :) 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

Sorry, I was unclear! I see the difference between them, but since they're BOTH from Gentle Monster but one is from a fan and one is from ZZ, I've lost track of which they're saying were from a fan. The ones we thought yesterday, that JY was wearing at the hotel (and which probably can't be bought in China)? Or the ones he wore when he flew in and arrived back in Shanghai (which IS available at Puyi)? 

This is why I love this forum! A whole bunch of rational, delutional, intelligent shippers, what could be better? I ventured into another yesterday, but they were all fighting so I took flight very quickly. :) 

Oh sorry. I understood it wrongly. The glasses from Zhouzhou is highly probably the one that's NOT available in China. Think about it. If China fans want to give Johnny something, they could just give him something that's available in China. Why would they have to go through some difficulty and buy him something that's only available in Korea? It's not like the other glasses that's only available in Korea a special edition or something. It's sooooo similar to the model called "Gentle Monster DEBORAH 01" (which is available in Puyi) that I mistook it at first had I not noticed the two dots.

Soooo... the glasses that Zhouzhou gave him is the one that Johnny showed off to his fans early in the morning. Since he just suddenly dragged a chair and sat down on it just to be gawked by fans (I thought he was a reserved person?). Of course, he wanted to show off his gift from his love. (Don't ruin THIS, people!!! :D)

• Like 11

37 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

While we are waiting for Chinese language experts in linguistic departement to decipher the messages from Jingyu, please entertain yourself with the on-site exploration research by our Korean colleagues:

Ooh. The plot thickens!

I just want to emphasis that according to my observation on Jingyu's body language, as far as I know, Jingyu is not telling lies. He is teasing, giving shady answer or asking rethorical question. I am hoping that this is correct, since saying that he is lying is very harsh imho.

Ohmmmmmyyyy I am in awe of the Korean fanbase's sleuthing skills...but it looks like wifey was in the viscinity of the shop that sells Gentle Monster and it's not that farfetch to assume that he bought his hubby a pair or two....

I have to agree with @gayyoxx...JY was not telling an outright lie...I think he is deliberately fanning our YuZhou conspiracy flame...he knows what's being theorized all over the net...and being the kind of tease that he is --- he wants us to work harder in proving the viability of our ship hehehehe

• Like 10

54 minutes ago, liesl said:

This is how you could differ the sunglasses easily (and how I could be certain of the model of the sunglasses after looking through all 2016 sunglasses collection from Gentle Monster). The glasses that's supposed to be from Zhouzhou has two dots on the corner of the glasses' frame. The other glasses doesn't have this kind of things.

Emphasis mine.

Whoa, for this kind of dedication, we should give you a honorary chair in Glasses and Accessories, Faculty of Contemporary Fashion, University of YuZhou Land.

edit: reading @liesl's post below, I think we have to give her the position of Dean in the Faculty of Contemporary Fashion as well? Well done, mate! If possible, I would give you 100x like!

cookies for @liesl :cookie:

• Like 11

Chen Wen, Chen Wen, poor Chen Wen... how could we forget about you...

Anyway, look at this pic, people.

6b202cedjw1f227tncjtfj20qo0zk1hc.jpg

Chen Wen also bought a Gentle Monster glasses that's only available in Korea. And I would think that it's the model "Gentle Monster CORE 612 01"

http://en.gentlemonster.com/shop/ver1_detail.php?it_id=1450953040&cata=b0

Sooo... my theory is... he and Zhouzhou went to Gentle Monster store in Korea and bought the glasses together. Since Chen Wen couldn't possibly buy the glasses in this pic in the duty store at the airport and he also couldn't possess this glasses already since it's not available in China.

And why would Zhouzhou buy it in the duty store at the airport IF he could buy it together with Chen Wen?

And am I correct to say that in this pic they were in Myeongdong? If that's so, they could buy it in the Gentle Monster branch in the Lotte Department Store or in Shinsegae Department Store in Myeongdong. Garosu-gil is also a possibility since the fancams were only in midday and only captured Zhouzhou but we didn't see fancams of Chen Wen and Zhouzhou strolling around in Korea.

How's my theory? :lol:

@gayyoxx I'm actually never a fashion person. lol. I've never worn sunglasses and not interested that much in accessories.This is actually my first time looking at bunch of sunglasses on online store. :D Thanks for the cookies, by the way. Love them! :cookie:

• Like 23

If someone out there just logged in and is reluctant to backread..

trust me on this one. PAGE 377 is a must read.

If you're lost, start there. You will be blessed.

@aeislaeigh @ayasdai @liesl You guys are heroes.

On 28/03/2016 at 6:10 PM, shuwei said:

..and what is that orange balloon thing on jy's butt, dont tell me the objective of the game is to squash that using their crotches...bless happy camp

i like how you think my friend. hehehe.

On 28/03/2016 at 7:05 PM, looperstar said:

Are people still alive? There is this sudden silence and I am actually afraid for your lives.

Lol. This always happens in this thread for some reason.

And btw, @liesl are you high? what meds are you taking?? :P:D

..coz all your theories, musings, and  ideas are amazing.

seriously, great job. :salute:

• Like 16

53 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Sorry, I was unclear! I see the difference between them, but since they're BOTH from Gentle Monster but one is from a fan and one is from ZZ, I've lost track of which they're saying were from a fan. The ones we thought yesterday, that JY was wearing at the hotel (and which probably can't be bought in China)? Or the ones he wore when he flew in and arrived back in Shanghai (which ARE available at Puyi)? 

Do you mean the Chinese baidu tieba? The Chinese fans are killing one another there over what is "right" for ZZ and JY. I am so glad there is this forum too :). Never knew our boys can become a training ground for inductive and deductive reasoning skills. Lol!

• Like 11

i couldn't never have imagined that there would be a fandom spending their entire time to investigate on a sunglasses. kudos to you guys ❤️❤️❤️

13 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Do you mean the Chinese baidu tieba? The Chinese fans are killing one another there over what is "right" for ZZ and JY. I am so glad there is this forum too :). Never knew our boys can become a training ground for inductive and deductive reasoning skills. Lol!

would you please elaborate what they are fighting about? because at this very moment, im very conflicted too so i want to know if i am the only one who cares too much about their future paths.

at one hand, im very happy that both of them are very successful. on the other hand, when HC ended filming, i was forced to face the truth that there won't be that many chances that they will work together, let alone stay in the same room like back when they were filming addicted ss1. we only have the fanmeeting as the only confirmed schedule in which they will meet again. addicted ss2 is still a myth. the future is so uncertain.

or maybe my anxiety is doing its thing again. ever since i started liking them, my anxiety gets worse...

• Like 7

Okay, let's lfind the whale...

Credit:  陆阳Lawn

tumblr_o4sxvaW5Eo1uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

EDIT: According to the original poster, the photo is an old picture taken maybe two to three years ago. It was taken back stage after the Lee T fashion show. at the Shanghai Expo International Studios. Okay, that clears everything up. Yey!!! @gayyoxx Are you relieved now sweetie? :D

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

It was another English forum (since I don't know any Chinese). It was weird, lots of angry people. Very nasty. It's the sad thing about fandoms, they can attract over-zealous people with completely different agendas from those of us who are here for entertainment and love. Here, everyone's very friendly indeed. Also, it's very, very silly to fight over two guys we don't know.  :)

@liesl - I too thought about how ChenWen's glasses look like JY's. But I never did any research or made any conclusions like you so brilliantly did. Good job. We're on to them, try as they might to hide it (well, unless JY really was displaying them deliberately yesterday. Maybe he didn't think, he was just so happy. And he wanted to see if the glasses really worked? ;) )

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Okay, let's find the whale...

Credit:  陆阳Lawn

tumblr_o4sxvaW5Eo1uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

Oh richard simmons! Is that Johnny surrounded by Europeans!? Is this pic new!?

Zhouzhou! Save your husband! NOW!!!

(JY is on the middle, btw, behind the *cute* lady with hat. Zhouzhou, come straight away please!!!)

16 minutes ago, Room_No382 said:

i couldn't never have imagined that there would be a fandom spending their entire time to investigate on a sunglasses. kudos to you guys ❤️❤️❤️

would you please elaborate what they are fighting about? because at this very moment, im very conflicted too so i want to know if i am the only one who cares too much about their future paths.

at one hand, im very happy that both of them are very successful. on the other hand, when HC ended filming, i was forced to face the truth that there won't be that many chances that they will work together, let alone stay in the same room like back when they were filming addicted ss1. we only have the fanmeeting as the only confirmed schedule in which they will meet again. addicted ss2 is still a myth. the future is so uncertain.

or maybe my anxiety is doing its thing again. ever since i started liking them, my anxiety gets worse...

No, it is not only you. Personally I feel exactly the same. That is why I keep on refreshing soompi and IG for hours -_- 

But I try to channel my anxiety to positive things, such as writing, having good discussion and laughter here, listening ZZ's song, hoping the best for the boys etc. ^_^ 

Thank you for cute Zootopia comparison, @aeislaeigh I have to watch this movie soon!

• Like 11

@gayyoxx i've asked the person who posted the group photo when the photo was taken but he hasn't replied yet, but as soon as he does so, I'll edit the post... and you're welcome for the Zootopia comparison, can't pass the chance to post it when I saw another one in Weibo 

• Like 2