Guest skeletonworks

TY0zGlv.jpg

AfJUJMZ.jpg

Johnny being so obvious. Look at how him and his sunglasses are inseparable. Johnny it's night time already!! Gosh. I can't!! He's so excited and bubbly yesterday. I think the last time I saw him this hyper was when he had a photoshoot at a university or something where he played basketball, draw a house and just being cute. 

34 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Johnny being so obvious. Look at how him and his sunglasses are inseparable. Johnny it's night time already!! Gosh. I can't!! He's so excited and bubbly yesterday. I think the last time I saw him this hyper was when he had a photoshoot at a university or something where he played basketball, draw a house and just being cute. 

Aaaw... Johnny and the sunglasses... I love that Johnny's very childlike when he's expressing his love to Zhouzhou.

Liking the fanvid, posting the bent metal pipes pictures, commenting on Zhouzhou's Weibo, monitoring his activities, smiling at him brightly, staring at him with look full of love, showing off his sunglasses/gift to his fans and now carrying the sunglasses everywhere. :heart:

So pure and innocent... Oh Johnny.... :wub:

• Like 15

Guest skeletonworks

Wait did I get that right? Izzit the same sunglasses that Zhouzhou bought for him? Sorry for the confusion and if I disappoint anyone hahaha. Maybr i'm to delulu T_T

13 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I don't think we have discussed this one extensively because of Happy Camp. But I believe this is very significant for our #YuZhouConspiracy. Is it still a conspiracy or a fact? LOL. 

Hide contents

Along the lines with this. They've speculated that ZZ's clothes wearing are being taught by JY. I mean compared to before Addicted, ZZ's clothing are not very fashionable and he had this army type of hairstyle. JY being a model must know how to dress up better. Now ZZ being cute and cudley must be the JY effect. Fufufu

Delulu: JY plays dress up with ZZ, and how they shared clothes with each other *swoons*

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I don't think we have discussed this one extensively because of Happy Camp. But I believe this is very significant for our #YuZhouConspiracy. Is it still a conspiracy or a fact? LOL. 

Hide contents

image.jpg1_zpsywoowqjq.jpg

On the phone so can't delete the pic. Anyway that is no conspiracy, it is a fact that JY was there watching as a guest of honour and shopping at the same time. Or there could be a team member from ZZ's team there but I doubt it. This two, just from the way they speak to one another and answer questions in interviews, you can tell they are mindful of one another and the answers they give. They are very much into one another but not publicly showing it. 

There is a certain conservatiness between them to keep things down but they can't help it when they see one another. 

Some posted that JY would not allow anyone to play GH in S2 besides himself and I think it is the same for ZZ. There is a lot of intimacy and action in S2 that they both will be uncomfortable if it was anyone else. 

I love how the two ladies in HC was watching them and seemed to feel a vibe from both boys that there is more between them than it seems. Imagine if they were in the same team, how hot it would have been.

• Like 22

23 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpg1_zpsywoowqjq.jpg

Well our boy JY dresses well so it's not a surprise that ZZ will take his fashion advice seriously...and I do love ZZ's outfit in that particular shot.

I just want to know if JY chose that outfit especially for ZZ to wear for his last song release via weibo before the album comes out in the next few weeks :)

• Like 12

3 hours ago, gashupingo said:

I've read someone mentioned it's hard to know what ZZ is thinking.

I may be repeating myself but what ZZ feels is reflected in JY. THINK! If ZZ rejects JY, JY would not be so happy and bubbly when he is with ZZ. When they had to act fan service-y together, it'll exude tons of awkward, maybe JY will even look even sad/solemn/longing. So, it has to be mutual, that's why they are in harmony together. 

And it's not like ZZ doesn't slip up(ok sound like a broken record here). ZZ had this nickname in the Chinese forum called "Xu Slip Up". Remember ZZ's "Your Love?" in the YY interview? He was trying to crank a joke but he probably said it without thinking too much, ZZ looks pretty serious after he said it. And ZZ gestures are pretty expressive, sometimes they betray him.

The YY interview is too much for me. Anytime I watch it there are too many #YuZhou feels(actually all their vids together have too many this feels!). JY was always mindful of his body touching other ppl but he put his leg on top of ZZ's leg almost the whole video when they were sitting. Too close! image_emoticon23.png

And erm, got anyone full subbed it? That YY vid. I didn't found any, I actually had difficulty hearing what they're saying most of the times. (That's why I watched Eng subbed of their BTS and other videos most of the times)

I was just looking for eng subs for the YY vid this morning! I couldn't find any yet :x Even lovely things didn't sub it yet TT_TT

Strangely enough, I found korean subs for the entire segment but not english subs... LOL come on int fans!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Wait did I get that right? Izzit the same sunglasses that Zhouzhou bought for him? Sorry for the confusion and if I disappoint anyone hahaha. Maybr i'm to delulu T_T

I believe it's the same sunglasses. Look at it. It has gold color on the middle and the sunglasses that Zhouzhou gave him also has this gold color. :phew:

And why would anyone carry a SUNGLASSES in the middle of the night? Pfftt... it's certainly Johnny's way to show how much he loves Zhouzhou this gift that he received. HAHAHA!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

I just want to know if JY chose that outfit especially for ZZ to wear for his last song release via weibo before the album comes out in the next few weeks :)

That is exactly what had happened in my YuZhou land XD

18 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Along the lines with this. They've speculated that ZZ's clothes wearing are being taught by JY. I mean compared to before Addicted, ZZ's clothing are not very fashionable and he had this army type of hairstyle. JY being a model must know how to dress up better. Now ZZ being cute and cudley must be the JY effect. Fufufu

Delulu: JY plays dress up with ZZ, and how they shared clothes with each other *swoons*

Ha! Interesting, I have never thought about that!

Considering ZZ's lack of fashion sense, then the glasses he bought for JY is special indeed!

17 minutes ago, Cynnamin said:

On the phone so can't delete the pic. Anyway that is no conspiracy, it is a fact that JY was there watching as a guest of honour and shopping at the same time. Or there could be a team member from ZZ's team there but I doubt it. This two, just from the way they speak to one another and answer questions in interviews, you can tell they are mindful of one another and the answers they give. They are very much into one another but not publicly showing it. 

There is a certain conservatiness between them to keep things down but they can't help it when they see one another. 

Yeah, I think they are already achieved some kind of understanding and security. It is my shipper heart which often feels unsecure LOL.

17 minutes ago, Cynnamin said:

Some posted that JY would not allow anyone to play GH in S2 besides himself and I think it is the same for ZZ. There is a lot of intimacy and action in S2 that they both will be uncomfortable if it was anyone else. 

I love how the two ladies in HC was watching them and seemed to feel a vibe from both boys that there is more between them than it seems. Imagine if they were in the same team, how hot it would have been.

I agree on both account! I still giggle whenever I see the pic showing the ladies look at JY-ZZ knowingly. Imagine what they said to the boys last night during dinner? There is a fancam showing JY and ZZ going back to the villas after dinner. ZZ went to his room straight away but JY apparently got drunk (?) and still on bubbly mode :P 

7 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Timmy leaving for the airport already

No sign of JY? Sigh, they are going to take different plane, are they? Maybe even to a different cities?

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

There is one side-by-side pic (gosh, I need to find it, buried somewhere on IG) where they are shown wearing the same (or same-looking) black t-shirt, taken prob during early BTS...

• Like 5

Well this is what I'm afraid, after all this euphoria and happiness YuZhou now separate again, right ? And we have to wait to see again until fan meeting in thailand if they confirm attended at the FM. I wish the best for them.. my heart already broken after yesterday full complete in one. 

• Like 6