8 minutes ago, mastermeh said:

Did anyone also think what I am thinking right now?

Zhouzhou's masker has an obvious MILITARY pattern in it.

In my delulu land, I think he has prepared his body and mind for his military role for his season 2. Even if there will be no season 2, he may be give a signal to fans that, "Hey guys, see see see! This is our season 2 in our real life!" 

Thanks @estreline for your wonderful stalker capability. I salute you!

goshhh i really hope that its a HINT FOR S2.

i really need to see them until the end!!!! T^T

and thank you so much lol i just kept refreshing my weibo over and over again just to find THEIR SELFIES OR THEIR PICS TOGETHER JUST BOTH OF THEM ALONE BUT I FAILED T^T

36 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

It's ok no need to remember my username ^^ I'm just one of your stalker lol. You'll know when I leave a comment on your IG post :-D

I really want to see Johnny and Zhouzhou drawing stuffs or draw each other lol. As Zhouzhou is more artistically inclined, I have more faith in him than Johnny :w00t:

ahhahaha omg wait i need to went back to my arashi post like few weeks ago  then to find out XDD

hmm i think zz is pretty good at drawing if im not mistaken.

he probably would still better than jingyu hahahahaa omg jingyu is just so cute ;w;

58 minutes ago, hangs said:

Same here. I never pay so much attention to actor/actress like this before. From this forum, IG, twitter and back to this forum again looking for the latest info. Am I really addicted? :vicx:. And thanks to @estreline for her IG updates, very fast and up 2 date :D

like i said i just kept refreshing my weibo over and over to find their photo together and sadly there is only one photo and they are not alone too T^T

my shipper heart is broken T^T

• Like 10

1 hour ago, joycemay said:

Aha! Someone is jealous :phew:

AHHA! Wifey can never hide from his husband's observing eyes. 

I agree with @gayyoxx though, I can't read Timmy at all sometimes. (Many of you had pointed out this before but I have the urge to write about this too) It's true that we have seen Johnny many times around other people ( richard simmons FB for example) and we have barely seen how Timmy acts around others so we can't really compare. Just as on this picture, he has his usual smile on his face... and we always see his bright side, big smile even when fans crushing him on the airport. Sometimes I can't get my head around his personality other than knowing that he is a very positive person. But he must have a different side as well, in the BTSs he sometimes has a completely different attitude and not always smiley. So would this be his 'stage' face? When it comes to Johnny he never hides his true feelings, whether he is upset, happy, exhausted... even angry. That's why he is the easier one to read. I think when this show comes out finally we will finally see how Timmy behaves around other people... 

• Like 14

With over-dose of hints today, I'm fine with whatever JY&ZZ relationship BTS is as long as they keep giving me hints and fanservices. I have a long life background using BL as a healing for my bad love life but YZ ship is exceptionally good for healing my heart day by day. It affirms me that true love finally will prevail

P.S. Don't care too much about my words, I'm just overjoyed :blush:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, ayasdai said:

I agree with @gayyoxx though, I can't read Timmy at all sometimes. (Many of you had pointed out this before but I have the urge to write about this too) It's true that we have seen Johnny many times around other people ( fuck FB for example) and we have barely seen how Timmy acts around others so we can't really compare. Just as on this picture, he has his usual smile on his face... and we always see his bright side, big smile even when fans crushing him on the airport. Sometimes I can't get my head around his personality other than knowing that he is a very positive person. But he must have a different side as well, in the BTSs he sometimes has a completely different attitude and not always smiley. So would this be his 'stage' face? When it comes to Johnny he never hides his true feelings, whether he is upset, happy, exhausted... even angry. That's why he is the easier one to read. I think when this show comes out finally we will finally see how Timmy behaves around other people... 

Yes, ZZ is a difficult one. I've said this before too, how he smiles all the time, and how hard it is to differentiate between a real, happy smile and a tense/forced one. It's definitely his go-to face. I don't think it's necessarily about hiding things consciously - but maybe subconsciously - it's more a side-effect of his disposition. Or so I'm guessing. He seems like a genuinely nice, happy guy, and I don't see anything fake in him. He's definitely a lot more tense in those airport photos etc, though, than he is when he's with, let's take a random example here, JY. :)

There are a couple of instances in the BTS videos where I think you can tell that ZZ is genuinely peeved (at JY! That boy can evoke all kinds of feelings in ZZ, right?). The first we've discussed recently:

giphy.gif

ZZ is smiling, but his body language speaks volumes: he's leaned far away from what he's irritated at (JY) and he's nervously scratching his neck in an effort to control his irritation (I think). And the anxious way in which JY is trying to appease him I think is also evidence that ZZ is not being his usual happy, accomodating self. Personally, I think ZZ is a lot more in control in this relationship than he's given credit for. This scene is such great proof of this theory! JY is working so hard to make him happy again.

Secondly, this scene:

giphy.gif

Wherein JY is being a terrible bully when he's not getting his way and ZZ looks like he gets genuinely angry . I've no idea if they're actually acting here or if they're being themselves. It's kind of the same argument as the above example, ZZ telling JY how it is (very firmly) and JY doesn't agree. ZZ even calls him stupid! I think this is interesting, I kind of want to see more of this side of their relationship. Because they both seem to fight hard for their right to be right! And I think ZZ's smiles hides a very stubborn person. 

• Like 22

6 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Yes, ZZ is a difficult one. I've said this before too, how he smiles all the time, and how hard it is to differentiate between a real, happy smile and a tense/forced one. It's definitely his go-to face. I don't think it's necessarily about hiding things consciously - but maybe subconsciously - it's more a side-effect of his disposition. Or so I'm guessing. He seems like a genuinely nice, happy guy, and I don't see anything fake in him. He's definitely a lot more tense in those airport photos etc, though, than he is when he's with, let's take a random example here, JY. :)

There are a couple of instances in the BTS videos where I think you can tell that ZZ is genuinely peeved (at JY! That boy can evoke all kinds of feelings in ZZ, right?). The first we've discussed recently:

ZZ is smiling, but his body language speaks volumes: he's leaned far away from what he's irritated at (JY) and he's nervously scratching his neck in an effort to control his irritation (I think). And the anxious way in which JY is trying to appease him I think is also evidence that ZZ is not being his usual happy, accomodating self. Personally, I think ZZ is a lot more in control in this relationship than he's given credit for. This scene is such great proof of this theory! JY is working so hard to make him happy again.

Secondly, this scene:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Wherein JY is being a terrible bully when he's not getting his way and ZZ looks like he gets genuinely angry . I've no idea if they're actually acting here or if they're being themselves. It's kind of the same argument as the above example, ZZ telling JY how it is (very firmly) and JY doesn't agree. ZZ even calls him stupid! I think this is interesting, I kind of want to see more of this side of their relationship. Because they both seem to fight hard for their right to be right! And I think ZZ smiling hides a very stubborn person. 

I love your analyses! Very insightful~

• Like 7

15 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Just like old times!!!

Cr

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

UGH IM LATE BUT

YAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I BEEN MORE REJOICED TO SEE TWO MEN TUMBLING ON TOP OF ONE ANOTHER. LOL

I SHIP THEIR RELATIONSHIP MORE THAN MY NONEXISTENT RELATIONSHIP

• Like 8

Ugh.. This is definitely a wrong move on my part to visit the forums during work hour break. Dammit, its so hard to keep a stern face and holding your screams while quickly scanning these posts. :bawling::cold_sweat::confounded:Thank you very much to all the contributors for this. This really made my day a bit better now. :blush: I AM SOO EXCITED TO GO HOME AND CHECK THE POSTS AGAIN SO THAT I CAN SQUEAL TO MY HEARTS CONTENT!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 14

yikes the leaks are kinda worrying. this already all the cut scenes. and the way they were captured from that same laptop screen every time lol, wtf is happening here. wrapping up the dvd production asap should be their top priority now...

• Like 8

Zhouzhou and his no.1 fan boy :heart:  

JingYu eyes: :wub: I Only Care about You - Wo Zhi Zai Hu Ni 

(everyone else is nothing. Just me and you)

Let me celebrate JingYu tonight by this gif (I have 12 pics of long gaze of JingYu to creat this gif, YES, His eyes always stayed!!) (too long for my previous post - LOL)

#truelove looks like this  #youaremysunshine #OMGreal

T2UFM3hDQ8qcOzoLegFPs42A1kCA1gvMpgivuRlfurl]

Zhou was attracted by hosts and games, not like his can't -help-hubby :)) I wish to see him more. My baobei was stunning in white as usual, overcute  and gorgeous with his fair skin and lips and his smiles

Spoiler

12928150_611263382356701_300648240199854

12718380_1802249186654531_35352972610212

12924379_611266245689748_659422976235570

10399749_611267152356324_152714368871913

12803260_611267225689650_118287488545169

12928163_1802249079987875_64944303605234

Zhou gaze for JingYu, may be? ^^

I could see him all day. #addicted to Zhou

Do you notice that stylist of Happy camp has changed their hair styles for each other. JingYu looked cuter, and Zhou looked manlier ^^ I love Happy camp team very much, for having created such funny cozy air for our couple to reveal themselves in the most natural ways. They're really full-hearted in what they do.

• Like 23

As I expected after waking up this morning (PST) Facebook went insane, IG was almost blown up, I told myself to chill and stay away from media since these weeks are my most busy. And now freaking in the afternoon, I can't help myself getting here and FREAKING THIS THREAD WENT 10+ PAGES AFTER 1 NIGHT?? Y'all need to chill or none will survive when the show is aired and sub is ready XD oops, we still have JY's show as well *trying so hard to chill* I'll stay away from weibo too, wish me luck guys haha

• Like 11

This is going to be so sudden but I realized Timmy&Johnny fansite opens the doll order to Korea and Thailand ONLY, but I'm dying to get that Meowzhou so much T_T If there's anyone buying/planning to do so, I might need your help, pls dm me ;-; 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ayasdai said:

Maybe also Amazing Race? Rumours were going around that might be they will be participate in the show too. Fans went crazy and kept sending msgs to the director to pair JY and ZZ together...

7 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Oh God. I have been a good boy last year. Please, please, please make this happens! Please, I beg You!!! :wub:

I hope, not only fans who put pressure on the director but also -ahem- JY himself.

Still praying it out for this one... Please, please, please...

tumblr_o4rruat6pl1uhi3w2o2_540.gif

• Like 9