Weibo people are pointing out the great bulge in Johnny's photos while descending from the stairs and they're cropping it out. Okay, I'm not gonna crop it though, let's see the whole Johnny instead... :w00t: And notice also that he's not wearing a jacket or a sweatshirt... :blink: Yummy!!!

Credit: 鲸鱼妹er

tumblr_o4scookGm31uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

• Like 17

40 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Well. I never expected myself to see these:

Tired Zhouzhou and Calm, but Glowing Johnny.

Hmmm, I wonder what had happened last night? :phew:

(Johnny obviously didn't do any riding last night. Ah, poor Zhouzhou, doing all the work for the sake of our couple's pleasure...) :phew:

@kakelet Thanks so much for translating! Your translations are always such a treat. Two things though; can I ask for clarification on who said the line "If you really want it like that, then we could've gotten..." and regarding your fun fact, isn't the reason LY calls GWT "dad" in the chapter because he's his step-dad? :0 I thought it was because of that as I read it so I was laughing because it was such a strange situation to ask your step-dad for their blessing in marrying their son...your step-brother HAHA.

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, guhai said:

(Johnny obviously didn't do any riding last night. Ah, poor Zhouzhou, doing all the work for the sake of our couple's pleasure...) :phew:

My friend, we share the same thought!!!

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

My friend, we share the same thought!!!

9 minutes ago, guhai said:

also, did you notice when JY walk down the stair today, his walk was slightly different, he even hold the railing to support him, so different from last night when he practically jumping-skipping the stair :phew:

man... ZZ must be worn him out last night :sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Weibo people are pointing out the great bulge in Johnny's photos while descending from the stairs and they're cropping it out. Okay, I'm not gonna crop it though, let's see the whole Johnny instead... :w00t: And notice also that he's not wearing a jacket or a sweatshirt... :blink: Yummy!!!

Credit: 鲸鱼妹er

haha nice one!

Seeing it in a picture is one thing, (One could argue its just a jean fold..)

But Seeing 'it' move is a totally different experience..

giphy.gif

CUCUMBER SPOTTED!

and a happy one at that.. :P;)

(special tag: @elppa)

• Like 24

Omg i totally think the same!  Zhouzhou for once looked less bright and like his mood has mellowed down he even got pictures where he looks tired/sad even.  While Johnny looks in okay mood and doesn’t have his grumpy face.  And someone noticed his stiff walking!  Yesss i noticed the same too especially walking down the stairs his posture seemed stiff and cautious and for some reason he needed the railing to support himself the the last few steps :phew:. Hmmmmm looks like zhouzhou didn’t top only in wrestling yesterday :w00t:

• Like 14

So in this video , apparently a fan asked if ZZ gave him a gift or not and JY said ZZ didn't give him anything...... hmmm i don't know what to believe anymore gdi but Jingyu did give ZZ a hat as a gift before

cre: melodymeiqin @ instagram for her translation

• Like 2

Just a few stuff from Zhouzhou's old post for his band Eggache/Prome

-Zhouzhou wrote that today for no reason he felt like writing something about Prome , but added on that it's actually because he is too bored and didn't want to write his homework.

-Said it was full of happy and youthful sweats .He is very happy that in his short high school years he could met so many good friends.

-"Time spent with Eggache was very joyful,although due to the school's facilities,and all sorts of situations, sometimes it's quite eggache"

*Not sure if the meaning behind Eggache's band name is this but >> Eggache when direct translated to Chinese it means "balls hurt" (eggs can refer to balls, remember the BTS when Johnny accidentally hit ZZ? ZZ was yelling "Guhai! Why did you hit my eggs!" XD) ). 蛋疼 is a popular slang usually used to describe bad situations so bad that your balls are hurting or when people are feeling so bad that their "balls hurt".

-Zhouzhou mentioned the guy members/helpers in the band with their names and nicknames, but when it comes to the girls, he just wrote them as "girl no.1, girl no.2, girl no.3,4,5,6" Lol zhouzhou...

-"Speaking of the name Prome, actually it's a name with much meaning attached to it,because I named it right? Hahaha"

*Their band name Prome is a short form of the word Promethus*

• Like 13

41 minutes ago, guhai said:

@kakelet Thanks so much for translating! Your translations are always such a treat. Two things though; can I ask for clarification on who said the line "If you really want it like that, then we could've gotten..." and regarding your fun fact, isn't the reason LY calls GWT "dad" in the chapter because he's his step-dad? :0 I thought it was because of that as I read it so I was laughing because it was such a strange situation to ask your step-dad for their blessing in marrying their son...your step-brother HAHA.

You're welcome! It was BLY who said that line. Hmm I don't think so, at least not in my opinion. Because in a previous chapter when GH went to talk to BHQ and JY, he called them dad and mom for the first (?) time (if I remember correctly, it's been a while since I read the novel)

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, Room_No382 said:

So in this video , apparently a fan asked if ZZ gave him a gift or not and JY said ZZ didn't give him anything...... hmmm i don't know what to believe anymore gdi

He would never admit to it, I'm sure! It's a little too obvious. It doesn't mean it's not true, everything points in that direction. I totally believe. :)

I love everybody's keen observational skills  - now that you all mention it, JY looks like he's walking a little gingerly today. Haha! I love how everything is proof of what we believe in, when we're in such deep delusional mode. It's great. Besides, like I've said, I definitely believe ZZ is in control of this relationship. He's got JY wrapped around his little finger like really, really good. 

• Like 15

44 minutes ago, ariafoxx said:

also, did you notice when JY walk down the stair today, his walk was slightly different, he even hold the railing to support him, so different from last night when he practically jumping-skipping the stair :phew:

man... ZZ must be worn him out last night

58 minutes ago, guhai said:

Johnny obviously didn't do any riding last night. Ah, poor Zhouzhou, doing all the work for the sake of our couple's pleasure..

willsmithsurprised_zpsbf418514.gif

26 minutes ago, Room_No382 said:

apparently a fan asked if ZZ gave him a gift or not and JY said ZZ didn't give him anything...... hmmm i don't know what to believe anymore gdi but Jingyu did give ZZ a hat as a gift before

of course he can't tell us the truth:phew:. Try to imagine if he admit the sunglasses is from zhouzhou, many of us shippers will suffer heart attack haha delulu mode on

• Like 13

A new chapter for the Colour of Life is up!

Hope for Evergreen Love
https://www.wattpad.com/237104353-the-colours-of-life-hope-for-evergreen-love

As much as I wanted to hug him for eternity, I had to let him go. There were things we needed to talk about and I got only several hours left.

"Zhouzhou, Baby..." I coughed to clear my throat but my voice still sounded ragged. Gently, I moved my hands to his shoulders and tried to move back. 

He tightened his embrace, refusing to let me go. 

A wave of happiness rushed through my body, making a smile formed on my lips, out of my control. I kissed his temple and ear before trying to move back again but he still held me tight. "Zhouzhou, let us talk? I only have few hours left."

"Can't you stay?" He mumbled on my neck.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

About this thread: if nothing happens in these two weeks, we will reach 400 by April 16.

Then 100 pages in one day, analysing the HC.

Then another 200 pages in one day, for Thailand fan meeting.

I suspect if Thailand fan meeting is successful, they will do more fan meeting, maybe in Taiwan? Having Taiwan hosting first outside China fan meeting might be considered as a slap in the face to the Chinese govt. But the second or third might be not so offensive?

Anyway, fans in each possible country might need to voice their desire for fan meeting. Any respectable EO will grab the chance to do it!

I am in TW April 16-23, so the choice for the next fanmeet location must be pretty obvious.

When S2 is on (when, and NOT if!), I'd be for keeping the thread intact for the sake of continuity IMHO. It should remain a treasure chest full of every bit and snippet ever discussed for a quick cross-reference.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Room_No382 said:

So in this video , apparently a fan asked if ZZ gave him a gift or not and JY said ZZ didn't give him anything...... hmmm i don't know what to believe anymore gdi but Jingyu did give ZZ a hat as a gift before

cre: melodymeiqin @ instagram for her translation

I can't open the weibo vid but is this the one that has Johnny said he got the glasses from a fan named Moon?

If that's the one, then imho, he was being diplomatic or teasing.

1/ We know for sure thanks to our @liesl that the glasses can only be bought in Korea or USA. In Korea, the shop is on the same street that Zhouzhou visited. We even have a fancam on Zhouzhou saying the name of the street! :D 

2/ Jingyu used a different glasses on his way to Changsa, then the next morning he used the new one. Logically, he must received the glasses between boarding plane and the next morning. If he did, then maybe the said fan was at Changsa.

3/ IF the glasses is really from a fan, I bet my easter egg that the said fan will post on his/her twitter/IG/fb/weibo, announcing "that glasses is from me!!!". Like when someone gave Jingyu a shirt and he used it. But... Nope, I saw none of that!

4/ Saying "the glasses was given by a fan" DOES NOT negate "the glasses was given by Zhouzhou" if we take into consideration that Zhouzhou is Jingyu's fan. The name "Moon" might have significant meaning for the both of them. Maaaybe, Jingyu is the Sun while Zhouzhou is the Moon? And why does this resonate with the lyrics of Moonlight?

Oh, Jingyu, Baby... Try harder next time, alright? ;) 

Also, I found this IG yesterday. It's just a claim without any evidence so take it with a grain of salt. The IG says that during HC, a fan asked whether the glasses was from Zhouzhou and Jingyu said yes? 

Maybe someone can provide us with better info?

Spoiler

Edit: sooheestylinson pointed me to a short vid at IG, maybe part of the vid on weibo?

Spoiler

Anyway I could not see Jingyu's face clearly but I guess from the body language, he was teasing us ;) 

• Like 21

3 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

I guess they do not want over exposure on their private interactions. No matter how lovey-dovey they were yesterday, they could frame it as "on stage chemistry". Not that we would believe, of course, but still the reason is there. While going to the airport together, waiting for the plane etc would be absolutely non-professional related. And they won't have privacy at the airport, with hordes of fans waiting to take photos/videos.

I could understand their reasoning buy yet, I want more of their lovey-dovey interactions! Imagining two weeks without YuZhou is painful.. :tears:

On another topic: let us see whether JY is still his bubbly self this morning! From my observation, he always on bad mood on the first day being separated from ZZ and the mood goes from bad to worst during night time. He usually recover on day two or three.

JY was a bit cheerful early this morning when he had just left the hotel but that sort of deteriorated quickly seeing he was a bit sullen in the airport photos...must have realized that it would be weeks before he and ZZ can "officially" see each other again.

...today's JY is a far cry from the hyper and smiley JY of yesterday...that I couldn't help but feel sooooo depressed for this very apparent contrast...

...WZZ (with ZZ) vs WOZZ (without ZZ)

Spoiler
Spoiler

• Like 13