1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

I can't open the weibo vid but is this the one that has Johnny said he got the glasses from a fan named Moon?

If that's the one, then imho, he was being diplomatic or teasing.

1/ We know for sure thanks to our @liesl that the glasses can only be bought in Korea or USA. In Korea, the shop is on the same street that Zhouzhou visited. We even have a fancam on Zhouzhou saying the name of the street! :D 

2/ Jingyu used a different glasses on his way to Changsa, then the next morning he used the new one. Logically, he must received the glasses between boarding plane and the next morning. If he did, then maybe the said fan was at Changsa.

3/ IF the glasses is really from a fan, I bet my easter egg that the said fan will post on his/her twitter/IG/fb/weibo, announcing "that glasses is from me!!!". Like when someone gave Jingyu a shirt and he used it. But... Nope, I saw none of that!

4/ Saying "the glasses was given by a fan" DOES NOT negate "the glasses was given by Zhouzhou" if we take into consideration that Zhouzhou is Jingyu's fan. The name "Moon" might have significant meaning for the both of them. Maaaybe, Jingyu is the Sun while Zhouzhou is the Moon? And why does this resonate with the lyrics of Moonlight?

Oh, Jingyu, Baby... Try harder next time, alright? ;) 

Also, I found this IG yesterday. It's just a claim without any evidence so take it with a grain of salt. The IG says that during HC, a fan asked whether the glasses was from Zhouzhou and Jingyu said yes? 

Maybe someone can provide us with better info?

Reveal hidden contents

Edit: sooheestylinson pointed me to a short vid at IG, maybe part of the vid on weibo?

Reveal hidden contents

Anyway I could not see Jingyu's face clearly but I guess from the body language, he was teasing us ;) 

about the video, in it JYnever said the sunglasses were from a fan, he simply paused for a moment and avoided the question. It's another fan that at this moment that the gift was from Yuer (moon),supposedly also a fan. In the chinese forum, it's analysed that this fangirl simply wants her idol to avoid the awakwardness, so she made it up. JY then followed by sayiny "ZZ never gave me anything! I once gave him a cap as a gift." About the meaning of cap as a gift, I suggest everyone googles it:) Or perhaps the meaning was different in other countris.

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, sonicwave said:

about the video, in it JYnever said the sunglasses were from a fan, he simply paused for a moment and avoided the question. It's another fan that at this moment that the gift was from Yuer (moon),supposedly also a fan. In the chinese forum, it's analysed that this fangirl simply wants her idol to avoid the awakwardness, so she made it up.

Ah I see. Thank you for the explanation. I just saw many people in IG say that JY directly said the glasses was from a fan named Moon.

10 minutes ago, sonicwave said:

JY then followed by sayiny "ZZ never gave me anything! I once gave him a cap as a gift." About the meaning of cap as a gift, I suggest everyone googles it:) Or perhaps the meaning was different in other countris.

Could you tell me what is the meaning of giving a cap as gift in China? It does not have any particular meaning in UK.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, charlie10 said:

If they have any control over this, I believe you are right. These characters must mean a lot to them, considering it meant they met each other and considering it was their way to stardom. So they probably feel a little possessive about their series and GH & BLY. 

But, I can't help thinking that acting out very intimate scenes on screen could maybe become more awkward than before. When they first filmed this, they didn't know each other, so there were no pre-existing feelings. But now, when it seems they're at the very least are very close, filming such scenes could be a little more weird. Performing in public with someone you're very attracted to? If you imagine this attraction is unfulfilled as of yet, surely that would be difficult to ignore? Or are they good enough actors to hide any such awkwardness? And if they're an actual couple already? Hopefully, they're so comfortable with each other none of it matters. Ah, I don't care, just do season 2! 

I can't ever get over the enthusiasm with which JY rehearsed those intimate scenes... While ZZ has no idea what to do with his hands, he always looks a little overwhelmed at being so enthusiastically wrestled down by such a muscular, handsome man. One day, I hope they'll tell all about what they were thinking at this point. How long had they known each other here? Not long, right? What a way to start a relationship with someone. :) 

Awkwardness shows more with people who don't know each other but have to be intimate. Personally, I think that if both boys have feelings for one another on an intimate level it can go both ways. One is that it will be strained and people will notice it because they would try to hide it as much as possible butt looking back at other interviews and photoshoots they are comfortable with one another and the short pics of HC just stamps that there won't be much awkwardness between them on screen. Second would be sizzling on screen chemistry that will zap and burn our souls to a crisp before resurrecting us only go do it again. I believe them to both be professional when it comes to their careers and knowing what to do and how to act. They will take into account about those around them that could be affected if they don't deliver. 

As for the stiff walk and bulge (lol), he slowed down and held onto the railing could be because he was trying to greet his fans while walk down. I tend to slow down and grab the rail when going down steps if someone calls to me and I want to give them my attention.  

And to even mention a gift from ZZ at this time is like looking to light a fuse to an ever growing bomb. They have to be cautious now as all the spotlight is on them. It is better to be safe than have hordes coming down on them hard.

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Ah I see. Thank you for the explanation. I just saw many people in IG say that JY directly said the glasses was from a fan named Moon.

Could you tell me what is the meaning of giving a cap as gift in China? It does not have any particular meaning in UK.

送帽子: 永远爱你 要把你盖主啊, 不让你在外面拈花惹草 不过还有另一成意思就是把你压在他的下面啊

according to baidu (chinese equivalent of wiki), to give someone a cap means loving you forever. But it also means control, that you don't want him/her to flirt with others, and to top him in bed.

But perhaps it really doesnt mean anything, cause chinese people do give cap as gifts and doesn't mean any of the above. It's just a symbol of friendship and affection.

• Like 13

Spoiler

Hi everyone, I'm a first-time poster here but a long-time lurker. I couldn't help but login to this old account of mine and make a comment, since I'm seeing some incomplete translations of this video floating around. I'm really curious about whether ZZ bought JY those sunglasses too, so here's a translation of what I hear and hopefully we can figure it out together:

Fan with camera: These glasses... are from Yuer, Yuer

Fans in background: Given by fans, fans.

JY: *long pause* *playfully* Why are they not from Zhou Zhou?

Fan with camera: That's not right!

In the first scenario, we can take everybody's statements at face value. The sunglasses are from a fan named Yuer, JY wishes they were from Zhou Zhou, and then the fan berates him for saying that. However, there's something strange about this interpretation. Why does the fan sound like she's telling JY who the glasses are from? Shouldn't he already know if he received them? Why does JY pause for so long after hearing that, and why does he immediately ask about ZZ when he's usually pretty tight-lipped about their interactions? Most of JY's fans right now are from Addicted, so it's even stranger that the fan tells him he's wrong when he asks about ZZ.

After thinking about it, I think it's because the fans filming him ARE the fanclub named 'Yuer.' They're telling JY that they're the ones who gave him the glasses, not ZZ, who JY thought had given to him in the first place. He's trying to digest this new information, and then goes, 'Man! Why didn't ZZ give these to me?' And because the ones filming are the ones who actually gave them to him, they immediately say, 'No!!! That's not right!' because they want credit for their gift. Note that the fan says 'these' glasses, but he's not wearing or carrying the pair he was yesterday (which were the ones speculated to be from ZZ). He's wearing a completely different pair (see below), but these are still GENTLE MONSTER. JY sees this brand and immediately thinks that they were from ZZ, hence why the fan had to correct him and say that these ones are from Yuer. 

BUT... This means that the glasses from day 2 really are from ZZ, because he thinks the ones that he wore today are from ZZ due to the brand. ;) And he also wishes that the ones he wore today were from ZZ. How cute is that??

Spoiler

Phew, detective skills in overdrive! What do you guys think?

• Like 24

58 minutes ago, sonicwave said:

about the video, in it JYnever said the sunglasses were from a fan, he simply paused for a moment and avoided the question. It's another fan that at this moment that the gift was from Yuer (moon),supposedly also a fan. In the chinese forum, it's analysed that this fangirl simply wants her idol to avoid the awakwardness, so she made it up. JY then followed by sayiny "ZZ never gave me anything! I once gave him a cap as a gift." About the meaning of cap as a gift, I suggest everyone googles it:) Or perhaps the meaning was different in other countris.

Reminds me of ZZ's song 月光 aka Moonlight.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Solferine said:
  Hide contents

Hi everyone, I'm a first-time poster here but a long-time lurker. I couldn't help but login to this old account of mine and make a comment, since I'm seeing some incomplete translations of this video floating around. I'm really curious about whether ZZ bought JY those sunglasses too, so here's a translation of what I hear and hopefully we can figure it out together:

Fan with camera: These glasses... are from Yuer, Yuer

Fans in background: Given by fans, fans.

JY: *long pause* *playfully* Why are they not from Zhou Zhou?

Fan with camera: That's not right!

In the first scenario, we can take everybody's statements at face value. The sunglasses are from a fan named Yuer, JY wishes they were from Zhou Zhou, and then the fan berates him for saying that. However, there's something strange about this interpretation. Why does the fan sound like she's telling JY who the glasses are from? Shouldn't he already know if he received them? Why does JY pause for so long after hearing that, and why does he immediately ask about ZZ when he's usually pretty tight-lipped about their interactions? Most of JY's fans right now are from Addicted, so it's even stranger that the fan tells him he's wrong when he asks about ZZ.

After thinking about it, I think it's because the fans filming him ARE the fanclub named 'Yuer.' They're telling JY that they're the ones who gave him the glasses, not ZZ, who JY thought had given to him in the first place. He's trying to digest this new information, and then goes, 'Man! Why didn't ZZ give these to me?' And because the ones filming are the ones who actually gave them to him, they immediately say, 'No!!! That's not right!' because they want credit for their gift. Note that the fan says 'these' glasses, but he's not wearing or carrying the pair he was yesterday (which were the ones speculated to be from ZZ). He's wearing a completely different pair (see below), but these are still GENTLE MONSTER. JY sees this brand and immediately thinks that they were from ZZ, hence why the fan had to correct him and say that these ones are from Yuer. 

BUT... This means that the glasses from day 2 really are from ZZ, because he thinks the ones that he wore today are from ZZ due to the brand. ;) And he also wishes that the ones he wore today were from ZZ. How cute is that??

Hide contents

Phew, detective skills in overdrive! What do you guys think?

Gosh. The sleuthing!

In my 30 years of life, this is the first time I've ever shipped anyone/anything. Finally understand what it feels like.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Cynnamin said:

Awkwardness shows more with people who don't know each other but have to be intimate. Personally, I think that if both boys have feelings for one another on an intimate level it can go both ways. One is that it will be strained and people will notice it because they would try to hide it as much as possible butt looking back at other interviews and photoshoots they are comfortable with one another and the short pics of HC just stamps that there won't be much awkwardness between them on screen. Second would be sizzling on screen chemistry that will zap and burn our souls to a crisp before resurrecting us only go do it again. I believe them to both be professional when it comes to their careers and knowing what to do and how to act. They will take into account about those around them that could be affected if they don't deliver. 

As for the stiff walk and bulge (lol), he slowed down and held onto the railing could be because he was trying to greet his fans while walk down. I tend to slow down and grab the rail when going down steps if someone calls to me and I want to give them my attention.  

And to even mention a gift from ZZ at this time is like looking to light a fuse to an ever growing bomb. They have to be cautious now as all the spotlight is on them. It is better to be safe than have hordes coming down on them hard.

Oh absolutely! I can't even imagine what these scenes will be like! It would surely set things on fire. But I can't help speculating about what filming intimate scenes with someone you fancy a lot, but whom you're not in a relationship with (if that's the scenario. Could be something else entirely...), would be like. I'm sure they're professionals, but still. I completely agree that they seem completely comfortable with each other, though. Happy, giddy and overjoyed. :)

The mystery of the sunglasses deepens.... I love your theory @Solferine! Can anyone determine how long he's had the shades he had on today? If they're both from Korea, it's even more mysterious. Did ZZ really have time to give him the other ones? Have they even been in the same city between ZZ's visit to Seoul, before yesterday? It's very odd that fans would happen to give him shades of precisely the same brand as the one supposedly given to him by ZZ... I'm confused. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

The mystery of the sunglasses deepens.... I love your theory @Solferine! Can anyone determine how long he's had the shades he had on today? If they're both from Korea, it's even more mysterious. Did ZZ really have time to give him the other ones? Have they even been in the same city between ZZ's visit to Seoul, before yesterday? It's very odd that fans would happen to give him shades of precisely the same brand as the one supposedly given to him by ZZ... I'm confused. 

JY and ZZ were both at Beijing on Wednesday night - Thursday evening.

They should be attending the YY event on Thursday night (the one that Chen Wen and Fengsong attended) but Wednesday night, while JY was on flight to Beijing, both JY and ZZ cancelled their attendance.

On Thursday, JY was attending Alexander.T.Zhao's fashion event and by evening flied back to Shanghai. ZZ was...at gym (LOL).

Well, apparently I am their shadow manager now -_- The joy of fanfic author :D

About the glasses: waiting for someone to translate the conversation in details~ Meanwhile, from the body language, JY is obviously in good and teasing mood.

• Like 13

6 hours ago, ryogarvin13 said:

Hey, I'm indonesian too here. Cannot agree more, the people here is totally hypocrite. They just keep putting the religion's values above anything else. These people, who really show no mercy towards the LGBT's human rights keep despising us, badmouthing, and trying to propaganda LGBT as a disease or a worst thing. Even a local tv channel has made a debate discussion, ended up making LGBT even more worse than they ever thought and sparking the watchers to think the same as they do. But I can see the young generations are more welcome and don't give a richard simmons about your sexual orientation. As long as you can live well along with them, of course. But the elders are.. You guess it. I myself had came out to my friends and they can take me as I am.

Sorry I'm a lotta bit out of topic. I can't help, but really disgrace the situation here. I even heard that the government is asking the UN to stop the supporting budget for LGBT people in Indonesia. I really wish in the coming years everyone will be more accepting to LGBT, hence, anything that LGBT-themed, will be commercial to everyone else. So I can buy the Addicted dvd anywhere, if the company happens to distribute it to our country. And us the LGBT people can walk with no fear and live like the straight people does. :')

Hi there too. Yeah, the situation is devastating. It's true that our VP wrote a letter asking to stop the funding for LGBT Indonesia, and asked for the funding to be used elsewhere in Indonesia. I never watch local TV channel anymore since most are richard simmons, I take my news from other sources. Younger generation has more acceptance partly because of the internet also helps them to get information what they need, and the diversity we have now in our daily life helps them to come to terms with difference faster.

There's a letter from Human Watch Organization to our President concerning anti-LGBT movement which has yet gotten a reply until now. If you google, you can read about it in full.

As for the reddit link I promised before, I can't find it. Well, I did find the reddit topic, but the talk about the banner has been deleted :(

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

JY and ZZ were both at Beijing on Wednesday night - Thursday evening.

They should be attending the YY event on Thursday night (the one that Chen Wen and Fengsong attended) but Wednesday night, while JY was on flight to Beijing, both JY and ZZ cancelled their attendance.

On Thursday, JY was attending Alexander.T.Zhao's fashion event and by evening flied back to Shanghai. ZZ was...at gym (LOL).

Well, apparently I am their shadow manager now -_- The joy of fanfic author :D

About the glasses: waiting for someone to translate the conversation in details~ Meanwhile, from the body language, JY is obviously in good and teasing mood.

Ha! Quick and pertinent info. :)

So, when was JY first seen with these other pairs of glasses? This is very important, people! (And are we really sure that you can't buy these from a store in China? Because many stores sell like 3729732 different brands, and I'm not sure it always shows up on any lists. Or? I so want ZZ to have bought this for JY, so I'm trying to make sure...)

• Like 6

Well well well when we are still trying to find the answers, Korean fans already did their job..I don't know whether this is consider rumour or not but oh well take it or leave it LOL Oh Jingyu husband, or more likely cheating bastard where are you now? :w00t: WE NEED TO TALK!!
  • Like 20

While we are waiting for Chinese language experts in linguistic departement to decipher the messages from Jingyu, please entertain yourself with the on-site exploration research by our Korean colleagues:

Ooh. The plot thickens!

I just want to emphasis that according to my observation on Jingyu's body language, as far as I know, Jingyu is not telling lies. He is teasing, giving shady answer or asking rethorical question. I am hoping that this is correct, since saying that he is lying is very harsh imho.

• Like 13

On 28.3.2016 at 1:46 PM, ayasdai said:

But I can give you THE TOUCH!

Hide contents

vpSC13Y.jpg

AHHHH! ahhhhh!
I don´t care if it´s bc of the game,
I don´t care if it´s bc they have little space,
I don´t care if it´s just a coincidence,
but they TOUCHED eatch other

and this is not "we´re just friends"...

hZnA758.gif
I´m in heaven now, bloody angels and little puppys dancing around me,ahhhhhh

and then I remembered I´m not five anymore
a man´s got to do what a man´s got to do

64KNIP2.gif

but I´m really really really really happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
a man doesn´t cry, a man doesn´t....
fu*k, whatever...

(P.S I´m on page 377, 6 min left, I´m coming...)

• Like 13

1 hour ago, bidubudu said:

Gosh. The sleuthing!

In my 30 years of life, this is the first time I've ever shipped anyone/anything. Finally understand what it feels like.

Sign up a new account to thump up your saying. 28  years old and the first time "stalk" a boy in all international fandom, fan acc =))))))))))))

• Like 5