14 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Took me 3 hours to catch up on everything, been very busy and sick since Thursday!  

These two are a piece of work, it does seems like they were brought together by FATE.  Too many 'coincidences', and I don't think I can call it just randomness any longer.  Especially if you read sohocomo's astrology analysis, it makes things started to click together.  Looks like these two will be a force to be reckon with when they work together.  I was reading some of the comments on the Chinese forum, and some people were saying that except for these two and the hosts, the other guests sort of fell into the background.  Of course, since we'll be watching the cut version, so this might not be as obvious.  

WHALE is captain of the Yuzhou SHIP (all hail to the king).  Many were right when they said he is smitten with ZZ, the recent event is one of the biggest affirmation of this theory.  For this reason, I believe that if ZZ is going to participate in S2 of Addicted, there is no way JY will let someone else be Gu Hai (we've already seen his jealousy tendencies)!  The only reason he won't do S2 is if ZZ is not going to do S2.  

Reveal hidden contents

bd03c960gw1f2d31vdoy4j20hs1kxe81.jpg

I can't believe how obvious he was staring during Happy Camp, it's kind of cute (I wouldn't be surprise if those two girls are now shipper, lol!).  Sometimes, when these two interact, it seems like the rest of the world falls away and they only see each other (JY seems to have a problem with pulling back to reality, ZZ, not so much).  I think what really makes the affection between these two magical is that it has a touch of innocence (or purity) to it (one without constrictions and boundaries).  It doesn't seem force or tried, but fresh and juvenile.  

Thanks for the sugar bomb, I'll look forward to the broadcast.  Let us remember to watch it on the official HunanTV youtube channel here when it comes out.  I'm hearing two different dates, April 9th and April 16, not sure which one is the correct one.  Hopefully we'll know soon.  

Jingyu is totally smitten with zhou and i'm glad hahaha

Zhou has more self control and keep jingyu on the edge :D

Agree about addicted s2, jingyu will never be approve zhou with other man... Let's hope d best for them n s2

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Can we have another fan meeting? Just to give the boys chance to meet each other again?

Korea? Phillipines? Singapore?

*looking at the oceans that separate me and the center of excitement*

That would be really nice. Who organizes fan meetings anyways? Don't know anything about these things. Who organized the Thailand FM by the way?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

I've read someone mentioned it's hard to know what ZZ is thinking.

I may be repeating myself but what ZZ feels is reflected in JY. THINK! If ZZ rejects JY, JY would not be so happy and bubbly when he is with ZZ. When they had to act fan service-y together, it'll exude tons of awkward, maybe JY will even look even sad/solemn/longing. So, it has to be mutual, that's why they are in harmony together. 

And it's not like ZZ doesn't slip up(ok sound like a broken record here). ZZ had this nickname in the Chinese forum called "Xu Slip Up". Remember ZZ's "Your Love?" in the YY interview? He was trying to crank a joke but he probably said it without thinking too much, ZZ looks pretty serious after he said it. And ZZ gestures are pretty expressive, sometimes they betray him.

The YY interview is too much for me. Anytime I watch it there are too many #YuZhou feels(actually all their vids together have too many this feels!). JY was always mindful of his body touching other ppl but he put his leg on top of ZZ's leg almost the whole video when they were sitting. Too close! image_emoticon23.png

And erm, got anyone full subbed it? That YY vid. I didn't found any, I actually had difficulty hearing what they're saying most of the times. (That's why I watched Eng subbed of their BTS and other videos most of the times)

I wish someone would sub that YY video, it has been use a lot as *ahem* research materials by the Chinese YuZhou fans.  But I do agreed with you.  ZZ have to somehow return JY's affection.  Reason being that based on JY's personality he isn't the type to pursue something that is a lost cause.  ZZ has Jupiter in Scorpio as one of his sign, he's very secretive, but can also be clever, crafty and devious.  I can tell you that between those two, ZZ has the upper hand in controller the other party's emotion.  Physically, JY will have the upper hand, but emotionally, ZZ will win most of the time.   

• Like 20

25 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

I may be repeating myself but what ZZ feels is reflected in JY. THINK! If ZZ rejects JY, JY would not be so happy and bubbly when he is with ZZ. When they had to act fan service-y together, it'll exude tons of awkward, maybe JY will even look even sad/solemn/longing. So, it has to be mutual, that's why they are in harmony together. 

And it's not like ZZ doesn't slip up(ok sound like a broken record here). ZZ had this nickname in the Chinese forum called "Xu Slip Up". Remember ZZ's "Your Love?" in the YY interview? He was trying to crank a joke but he probably said it without thinking too much, ZZ looks pretty serious after he said it. And ZZ gestures are pretty expressive, sometimes they betray him.

The YY interview is too much for me. Anytime I watch it there are too many #YuZhou feels(actually all their vids together have too many this feels!). JY was always mindful of his body touching other ppl but he put his leg on top of ZZ's leg almost the whole video when they were sitting. Too close! image_emoticon23.png

And erm, got anyone full subbed it? That YY vid. I didn't found any, I actually had difficulty hearing what they're saying most of the times. (That's why I watched Eng subbed of their BTS and other videos most of the times)

I love your analysis, especially the part that ZZ's love reflects in JY.  I usually pay close attention to them individually, their body language and reactions, but you are right... JY wouldn't be so happy if he was alone in this... (whatever that 'this' means)

Can you remind me (us) to the "Your Love?" part? Probably because there's no eng subbed video I completely missed it, but it really made me curios now :o

• Like 15

9 hours ago, liesl said:

"THE MYSTERY OF 26"

Have you guys ever wondered why Johnny and Zhouzhou often made 2 and 6 with their hands when they took picture together?

I just found out about this and this gives me goosebumps.

Let's see their birthdays

Zhouzhou : 20.10.1994

Johnny : 30.11.1992

Now let's add them up

Zhouzhou : 2+0+1+0+1+9+9+4 = 26

Johnny : 3+0+1+1+1+9+9+2 = 26

GAAAH!!! Isn't that adorable? They're destined to be together, I'm telling you!

OH, DEAR LORD ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!   (Yall know I don't normally spazz, but I am spazzing BIG TIME right now!)

According to Chaldean numerology, the meaning of the compound number 26:

PARTNERSHIPS

"This number vibrates, in a strange way, to a unique kind of power, based on compassion and unselfishness, with the ability to help others, but not always the self."

(It's not a great number, to be honest. It carries a lot of caution and warning with it) One big bit of advice though, is to "follow only the personal hunches and intuition" and not blindly heed the advice of others (agencies? managers?).

The fact that they both share the number lends to the sympathy, empathy & compassion they have for each other. 

• Like 24

What an interesting few (many) pages to wake up to ^_^

I don't know if I'll ever get around to finishing this piece, but as I was inspired by the idea of ZZ topping JY...

Here's an excerpt of a piece of fluff (possible sm*t) that I don't know if I'll ever finish ^_^

fanfiction removed

• Like 22

42 minutes ago, guhai said:

What an interesting few (many) pages to wake up to ^_^

I don't know if I'll ever get around to finishing this piece, but as I was inspired by the idea of ZZ topping JY...

Here's an excerpt of a piece of fluff (possible sm*t) that I don't know if I'll ever finish ^_^

What will work better on you  - begging or threatening? 

PLEASE!!!!!  :wub::tears::wub:

or

You better finish it!!!!! :angry::tears:

Don't tease me this way...  

• Like 9

Question for everyone:

So my transcriptions/recordings are basically a product of being completely addicted to Addicted. I don't really have an online presence these days, but I'm hoping to share what I've created with the fellow fans of the show (esp those who would appreciate being able to play the music themselves!).

I'm not quite sure how to best go about doing it though, since I'd imagine most of the fans do not use YouTube and instead use Weibo. Any suggestions on how I can get this out there?

Link to what the transcription looks like

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, liesl said:

I just can't get enough of them..... :wub::wub::wub:

jesus, they look so hot in those uniforms...they are just looking at each other but it already oozes chemistry like an entire story can be formed from these 2 pics. its time for someone to sign them to a police partners drama

• Like 19

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

Yes true. I've been thinking too, if they didn't have mutual feeling toward each other, Jingyu will not be so happy like that. I'm always think ZZ likes JY more but when I see what you guys talk about ( that JY likes ZZ more) and starting my poor investigation and guess what? It seem to be like that. It surprise me how I didn't see it before. Maybe because ZZ is always have his eyes on Jingyu and check his reaction everytime and it's so sweet. But Jingyu did it too. It's just not too obvious but it's there. He's always gentle with ZZ...and he's happy when he get to touch ZZ in interview LOL remember Elleman interview? That smile. It still haunting me LOL After FB controversy we still get warm eyes JY gave to ZZ so I'm fine, we are fine. That means we gonna get through this. It doesn't matter who likes who better (Eventhough I prefer JY likes ZZ more) because he can be too obvious and IT'S GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK LIKE IN HC WHEN HE LOOK AT ZZ FULL OF LOVE AND NOBODY IN THIS WORLD BUT US??? YES JY PLEASE BE MORE OBVIOUS NEXT TIME I KNOW YOU KNOW WE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.

• Like 18