2 minutes ago, chrisbear1225 said:

I just spent the last 7 hrs refreshing this forum and IG for the updates. HJY and ZZ is taking over my life now. O_O

Same here, Idk how many times I'm refreshing this forum, IG, weibo, twitter... just to get more info on them.

Also, apparently the airing date for Happy Camp will be on 9th of April instead of 16th of April. I saw some caps (in Chinese) going around among Korean fans. Idk why I only follow Korean fans on twitter for Addicted, OTL

20 minutes ago, timmyjh said:

Is there more show that they both will attend together after HC? Or we need to wait for Thailand FM to see them together again?

Some said Thailand FM is the last chance we get to see them together before they start filming for S2... and I don't recall any other events after HC, so... :/

• Like 14

10 hours ago, ayasdai said:

Is this a leak again? (isn't it strange these leakages always happening when the guys are together, or ZZ releases a new song?) 

Reveal hidden contents

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Is it just an image leak or a full video leak? If it's video, anyone has the link? I wanna watch!!!

Just now, nouveaux said:

Is it just an image leak or a full video leak? If it's video, anyone has the link? I wanna watch!!!

No vid. Only screenshoots were leaked. (which I think is a good thing, even though most of us would buy the DVD anyway, they would still lose a bit from the sales)

7 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Same here, Idk how many times I'm refreshing this forum, IG, weibo, twitter... just to get more info on them.

Also, apparently the airing date for Happy Camp will be on 9th of April instead of 16th of April. I saw some caps (in Chinese) going around among Korean fans. Idk why I only follow Korean fans on twitter for Addicted, OTL

Some said Thailand FM is the last chance we get to see them together before they start filming for S2... and I don't recall any other events after HC, so... :/

Maybe also Amazing Race? Rumours were going around that might be they will be participate in the show too. Fans went crazy and kept sending msgs to the director to pair JY and ZZ together... 

• Like 8

Hello everyone, sadly I was out of town these two days and I couldn't join the happy 'Happy Camp' mess. ;( Now I've to read too many pages, as usual you guys are the best ahahah.:D I still don't know who but I want already say a big thanks to everyone who shared info, interesting facts and pics! :) I'm so happy to see pictures of our two guys together again! :,) It feels like many years has passed since the last time they met. (lol) Also happy to see ZhouZhou gave a present (the sunglasses) to Johnny from Korea! :D My shipper heart is at ease again. :) <3 I got a good dose of my OTP today. :D (Now they just need to follow each other on IG!)

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Maybe also Amazing Race? Rumours were going around that might be they will be participate in the show too. Fans went crazy and kept sending msgs to the director to pair JY and ZZ together... 

please please let them participate in amazing race together . praying-o.gif

• Like 17

16 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

No vid. Only screenshoots were leaked. (which I think is a good thing, even though most of us would buy the DVD anyway, they would still lose a bit from the sales)

I heard it'll be only JY to be on Amazing Race? And the format is male-female for a pair, if I'm not mistaken. But if both participate, ofc I'd want JY-ZZ to be a pair! ><

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, chrisbear1225 said:

I just spent the last 7 hrs refreshing this forum and IG for the updates. HJY and ZZ is taking over my life now. O_O

Same here. I never pay so much attention to actor/actress like this before. From this forum, IG, twitter and back to this forum again looking for the latest info. Am I really addicted? :vicx:. And thanks to @estreline for her IG updates, very fast and up 2 date :D

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Oh God. I have been a good boy last year. Please, please, please make this happens! Please, I beg You!!! :wub:

I hope, not only fans who put pressure on the director but also -ahem- JY himself.

Otherwise, Thailand fan meeting might be the last we can see them for foreseeable future. Unless JY will come on every ZZ's promo concerts to sing Because the Sea together? That would cause chaos LOL.

So our schedule would be:

Spoiler

- 9th April Happy Camp

- mid April ZZ's launching his album

- 17 April Thailand fan meeting

- ?? JY filming his movie/series with Angelababy (but I heard somewhere that he has not decided on this?)

- ?? ZZ promoting his album

- ?? ZZ filming a movie in Taiwan

- summer JY doing Amazing Race

- winter they might be filming Addicted season 2

Gah! So many weeks without them being together :tears:

33 minutes ago, chrisbear1225 said:

Same here! LOL.

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, chrisbear1225 said:

Me too...

:sweatingbullets: also forced to register on weibo just to keep on the updates for pics and vedios even though i don't understand a single chinese word/letter :sweatingbullets:,,, Philippines here

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, estreline said:

oooooh wait2 i kind of remember that conversation but i cannot really remember your username omg T^T

so agree tho, his drawing is totally sho i miss those times hahahaha when they compared ohno and sho's drawing im just crying lol

yes ugh i totally hope its from zhouzhou like, that brand cant even be found in china!! and last night he wore different sunglasses than today.

its just too much to be called coincidences ;w;

It's ok no need to remember my username ^^ I'm just one of your stalker lol. You'll know when I leave a comment on your IG post :-D

I really want to see Johnny and Zhouzhou drawing stuffs or draw each other lol. As Zhouzhou is more artistically inclined, I have more faith in him than Johnny :w00t:

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

JY-ZZ's knees pointed toward each other and touched each other occasionally?

It's Johnny's sitting position. Isn't it weird that throughout the entire interview he was not facing the host? He sits in that position so that he can always look at Zhouzhou :wub: #incurabledelulutothemax

Johnny looking so sunny, casually chatting with fans in the morning of HC. I just can't! It's like he wanted fans to see it "Look my wifey bought me a gift. Now do your CSI and spread the news." He wants fans to know about their "relationship" but Zhouzhou seems wants to keep it a secret. Lalalalalalala. 

Can someone share their calming pills.. I need to chill... My heart can't take it so much!!!!! Sometimes I feel this fandom is too much!!! It's too overwhelming...

A few beautiful lines by Sugar ray-

"When it's over
That's the time I fall in love again
And when it's over
That's the time you're in my heart again
And when you go go go go
I know
It never ends
Never ends" 

Ahhh... maybe today has ended, but tomorrow will come with something new and better... 

What a marvellous day... so much love, such eternal bliss. Feels like home among you kindred souls...

Love ya all..:heart::heart:

Goodnight people

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Johnny looking so sunny, casually chatting with fans in the morning of HC. I just can't! It's like he wanted fans to see it "Look my wifey bought me a gift. Now do your CSI and spread the news." He wants fans to know about their "relationship" but Zhouzhou seems wants to keep it a secret. Lalalalalalala. 

i must be delusional but it seem like Johnny is no.1 Yuzhou Zhouyu shipper hehe. "Look my wifey bought me a gift" ahem ahem @gayyoxx sound like a very good fanfic material pete.gif

• Like 10

Guest skeletonworks
19 minutes ago, Jinkz said:

Me too...

:sweatingbullets: also forced to register on weibo just to keep on the updates for pics and vedios even though i don't understand a single chinese word/letter :sweatingbullets:,,, Philippines here

LOL me too.. At first I couldn't register to Weibo so I gave up. Then couldn't stand it anymore, tried again to register by downloading the app on my phone. Didn't even understand a word. One time I left a comment on Johnny's Weibo and some prick told me to write in Chinese but it was written in Chinese on top of that. I got my friend to translate it for me. LOL.

Why? Can't I write in English?! Who cares if Johnny understand it or not??? Does it matter? As long as he knows he has international fans out there (ofc he knows but I just want him to know I'm crazy enough about him to sign up on Weibo, where all the characters are alien to me just to send some supporting messages to him...)

3 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

LOL me too.. At first I couldn't register to Weibo so I gave up. Then couldn't stand it anymore, tried again to register by downloading the app on my phone. Didn't even understand a word. One time I left a comment on Johnny's Weibo and some prick told me to write in Chinese but it was written in Chinese on top of that. I got my friend to translate it for me. LOL.

Why? Can't I write in English?! Who cares if Johnny understand it or not??? Does it matter? As long as he knows he has international fans out there (ofc he knows but I just want him to know I'm crazy enough about him to sign up on Weibo, where all the characters are alien to me just to send some supporting messages to him...)

omg I've been commenting to both JY and ZZ in English all these while, I wonder how many people have been cursing at me and I don't even realize it hahahaha

• Like 12

Did anyone also think what I am thinking right now?

Zhouzhou's masker has an obvious MILITARY pattern in it.

In my delulu land, I think he has prepared his body and mind for his military role for his season 2. Even if there will be no season 2, he may be give a signal to fans that, "Hey guys, see see see! This is our season 2 in our real life!" 

Thanks @estreline for your wonderful stalker capability. I salute you!

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

13 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

omg I've been commenting to both JY and ZZ in English all these while, I wonder how many people have been cursing at me and I don't even realize it hahahaha

@ first i registered via mobile with fake Phone #:sweatingbullets: no available mobile# for philippines.. then ill just use the qr code reader so i can use it on my loptop then use the power of google translate :lol: can u pretty please send me the original weibo account of  Zhouzhou and Johnny:wub:

<<Seen it on first page:lol:

• Like 1