8 minutes ago, jeffreyphoenixiii said:

As much as we want them to be together always, it is not the case guys. They are professional actors/artist. They have to be versatile in their craft. They have to grow as an actor/artist.

We can only hope they will always communicate with each other. As we can see in various videos and photos, they are really good friends, perhaps best of friends. Who know's more series and movies for them will come in the near future. :):wub:

Exactly! These guys will have to grow and develop as actors. Just as it was stated, we can only hope that they remain friends due to the bond they have built with each other during the making of this series. It's life and well, we shall see how it plays out

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Darn, the first picture! I am weak for hot men in glasses (and uniforms; and if there is a hot man in glasses and uniform, I'll just explode LOL). My lust for Johnny has been quadrupled! :wub:

47 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

:资格评选:2月 3日-2月17日 获得参选资格男演员与女演员各150位,根据影迷观众与网民的投票产生130位获得入围评选百位男演员\女演员排名榜资格。

:入围评选:2月18日-2月26日 130位男演员\女演员根据影迷观众与网民投票产生100位上榜亚洲百大演员排名榜演员。

:荣耀评选:2月27日-3月 5日 100位男演员\女演员根据影迷观众与网友投票产生亚洲百大演员排名榜男演员\女演员。入选亚洲百大演员排名榜的演员将进入亚洲十大演员的评选。

:总榜评选:3月 6日-3月18日 百大演员排名榜,男演员榜和女演员榜共150位上榜演员将由亿万影迷观众与网民票选,产生亚洲百位演员排名榜!

We are on Phase 3 I think lol *end in March 5th*

So after the third phase, we need to keep on voting for the fourth one? Or would the fourth one will have different set of actors?

Guest skeletonworks

Johnny just posted a photo on his IG!!!!! Like 30 minutes ago... Look at him with all that smirk!!

I went to read the comments... and the comment section is a blast and funny too... People keep on leaving a comment and the page keep on refreshing with new comments every second!! :D If you noticed, there's a lot of whale emoticon being abused by the fans.. It's because Johnny's real name (Jingyu) sounds similar to whale in Chinese B)

4 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

So after the third phase, we need to keep on voting for the fourth one? Or would the fourth one will have different set of actors?

BeAT me haha

14 minutes ago, niyomayap said:

BCUI5T6OCV4

Johnny posted a pic 5mins ago..how lucky to be in that situation hahahahha

Arrgh couldn't see

10 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Hello Addicts..

• Please write in English. If you wrote in foreign languages, please provide translation. This is according to Soompi's rules.
  • Please please please remove photos, gifs, youtube videos, embedded twitters when quoting!

Please follow the Soompi's rules ^^

Cheers!

Yes after the time skip. Youqi will chase after Yangmeng. He will setup a lot of tricks/traps until Yangmeng falls in love with him.

Aww so cute! How did he realize he liked Yang Meng?

With regard to Johnny and Zhouzhou's moving on their own, that could not be helped. Even couples in real life have to find their own hobby/profession/achievements. I will be missing them together, I miss them already!, but again, that's how life goes.

I am happy with their success and for their relation with each other, hoping them to be best friends always! (Or more than that... LOL).

Btw, is that Zhouzhou's new song that he sings in the video?

edit: Zhouzhou is now at #9! More votes for Zhouzhou, please! :bawling:

• Like 2

Just now, gayyoxx said:

With regard to Johnny and Zhouzhou's moving on their own, that could not be helped. Even couples in real life have to find their own hobby/profession/achievements. I will be missing them together, I miss them already!, but again, that's how life goes.

I am happy with their success and for their relation with each other, hoping them to be best friends always! (Or more than that... LOL).

Btw, is that Zhouzhou's new song that he sings in the video?

He covered a song named "Ten years"

I think you guys watched this. Fanmeeting in Shanghai Feb 20th

• Like 5

Just now, Alfred Caballero said:

How to vote? went to the site and couldnt understand anything and i couldnt find my translator in chrome. Help pls!

Bottom right corner, click the pink looking rectangle below the image right next to the name. Type in the captcha image and you can vote. :D 

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
46 minutes ago, friendok said:

zc.qq.com/en/index.html

Just try, but if you still can not login i don't know 

, i've no idea.

Anyway how to insert emoji, even i am using chinese smart phone i cant put it. 

BKNGLId.png

Click the smiley guy there :) If we signed up using QQ, can we also follow Weibo then?

@Jonathan Oon There's an international sign up for Weibo. I tried that once but it gave me error when they asked me to choose which categories/interests. So I gave up...haha.

@samscheetah Thanks! Looking forward to hearing Zhouzhou's new album. He wrote great songs for Addicted!

@Alfred Caballero Click the pink icon under the actor's photo and enter the code written in the pop up. You can vote again after 30 minutes. (Well, I guess this makes the contest more into spamming contest, but whatever lol).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kmontsy said:

i am missing them already.. damn there'll be no more of "them" in the next months...
but thanks to the translated novel and to all the peeps behind those creations to keep the fire burning.. 

anyway i have read that Zhouzhou had to fly back to beijing for his studies...

and it creeps me (positively) like the 8 years of being apart just begun hahaha... till they meet again..

oh my Gee!

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

ahh that's true..

Now the really feels sad and confuse, hiks..

sometimes feel lucky watch this webseries (It's my first theme "BL webseries" that i watch), and regret because now Zhou zhou and Jing Yu must be separate..

While Season 2, will be progress or not (with same actors or not):(

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Johnny just posted a photo on his IG!!!!! Like 30 minutes ago... Look at him with all that smirk!!

I went to read the comments... and the comment section is a blast and funny too... People keep on leaving a comment and the page keep on refreshing with new comments every second!! :D If you noticed, there's a lot of whale emoticon being abused by the fans.. It's because Johnny's real name (Jingyu) sounds similar to whale in Chinese B)

Can i be between the whale's legs?! Will not complain! And definitely Johnny will not just smirk! Richard simmons, come here!!! Hahahaha. :P

• Like 4

On 27/2/2016 at 0:52 AM, samscheetah said:

Nope

I don't know him

NOPE

Haha

I know he participated in a Dance contest or something when he was young, there was a video of it. Now look at young Timmy, not too buff right now,but still more muscular than me <arrgh>

P/s: caption is Timmy got problem of his eyes because of gene so he got eyelid surgery and he has myopia as every knows right? 

where is the video??? 

• Like 1