6 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

Right = gay. Left = straight.

Can we vote for two actors at one go, or still 30 miinutes?

You can vote for both of them every 30 minutes. I was able to. I even tried with some of the actors on the lower pages and I was able to vote. So yeah, you can vote for each of them separately every 30 minutes. (I can read enough Chinese to understand what the voting page said, if that helps LOL)

6 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Yep, I voted for Zhouzhou! Let us try to make them #1 and #2, that would be an accomplishment in itself!

Btw, I am kind of curious to hear your opinion: why is Johnny (relatively speaking) more popular than Zhouzhou? Is it because he was the one who showed his affections (and lots of audiences apparently girls who want to be pampered or uke who want an aggressive seme, LOL)?

How to vote it? It was in chinese, i dont understand :'(

Owh using chrome and translate web..ahahah

15 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

ps: do you recognize how close they slept? look at those pillows, they were soooo closed to each other, put side by side. seriously, when i slept with my friend, even the same female, we won't sleep THAT close. just kept the comfortable distance, not too close, not too far, to give us more space while sleeping. aren't you guys the same?

THAT IS TOTALLY NORMAL I SLEPT WITH MY LAPTOP AND FOOD THAT CLOSE XD

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Zairief Ezzren said:

current ranking

johnny #1

zhouzhou #8

zhou zhou just beat lee min ho :wub:

guys continue on voting for zhouzhou so he can be beside johnny at 2nd place

but vote for johnny too so he stay at first ;)

vote here:

http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/#

Referring to this, I would like to ask supporting fans to bookmark the voting page so that we can vote every 30 minutes, or when we are free. If there is any one here like me, who is blank in reading Mandarin, Google Chrome has translator button at the top. I used it and it was not difficult.

Speaking of that, is there an easier page to understand Weibo? I try to sign up, but got lost and gave up. But I do want to sign up to be a follower for these 4 guys.

• Like 2

i am missing them already.. damn there'll be no more of "them" in the next months...
but thanks to the translated novel and to all the peeps behind those creations to keep the fire burning.. 

anyway i have read that Zhouzhou had to fly back to beijing for his studies...

and it creeps me (positively) like the 8 years of being apart just begun hahaha... till they meet again..

oh my Gee!

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

ps: do you recognize how close they slept? look at those pillows, they were soooo closed to each other, put side by side. seriously, when i slept with my friend, even the same female, we won't sleep THAT close. just kept the comfortable distance, not too close, not too far, to give us more space while sleeping. aren't you guys the same?

When I was lucky to be able to share double bed with a guy I like, I would, sometimes, judge his interest in me by seeing when he placed his head on his pillow. And also the portion of the half of the bed he was occupying. If his head was placed closer to the side of the pillow, near to me, or that his body was closer to the center line, and hence, closer to me, that it would be 'a good sign'.

From the beginning, BLY's head had always been placed nearer to GH's. I did not think it should have been that fast. Perhaps this was to help with the filming, as to shoot easier when two heads were nearer. But that caused confusion to over-reading fans like me.

But eventually, it came to the episode where GH could even share BLY's pillow. Two heads on one pillow. :heart:

But it was never BLY's head on GH's pillow. 

3 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Goodbye ZhouZhou

BaCk to #8 again

the power of Lee Min Ho is so strong 

Sam, when does the voting end?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

Sam, when does the voting end?

:资格评选:2月 3日-2月17日 获得参选资格男演员与女演员各150位,根据影迷观众与网民的投票产生130位获得入围评选百位男演员\女演员排名榜资格。

:入围评选:2月18日-2月26日 130位男演员\女演员根据影迷观众与网民投票产生100位上榜亚洲百大演员排名榜演员。

:荣耀评选:2月27日-3月 5日 100位男演员\女演员根据影迷观众与网友投票产生亚洲百大演员排名榜男演员\女演员。入选亚洲百大演员排名榜的演员将进入亚洲十大演员的评选。

:总榜评选:3月 6日-3月18日 百大演员排名榜,男演员榜和女演员榜共150位上榜演员将由亿万影迷观众与网民票选,产生亚洲百位演员排名榜!

We are on Phase 3 I think lol *end in March 5th*

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zairief Ezzren said:

at that page you go the top and will see johnny face....that you click on the pink/pale purple color button beside his name (the yellow color )

then a box will pop out and you enter the security/verification code which is located beside the box (the colorful alphabet and number)

sorry that i cannot provide picture....because i do not how to put it in here :tears:

Done! Merci! :wub:

Keep on voting guys! :)

As much as we want them to be together always, it is not the case guys. They are professional actors/artist. They have to be versatile in their craft. They have to grow as an actor/artist.

We can only hope they will always communicate with each other. As we can see in various videos and photos, they are really good friends, perhaps best of friends. Who know's more series and movies for them will come in the near future. :):wub:

And I mean, movies and series together as lead actors. :P:D

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

Referring to this, I would like to ask supporting fans to bookmark the voting page so that we can vote every 30 minutes, or when we are free. If there is any one here like me, who is blank in reading Mandarin, Google Chrome has translator button at the top. I used it and it was not difficult.

Speaking of that, is there an easier page to understand Weibo? I try to sign up, but got lost and gave up. But I do want to sign up to be a follower for these 4 guys.

zc.qq.com/en/index.html

Just try, but if you still can not login i don't know 

, i've no idea.

Anyway how to insert emoji, even i am using chinese smart phone i cant put it.