1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Yes, this is what I am thinking too. He felt insecure with relationship, because of his mother's experience thus he easily felt jealous on something that he held dear. It's like wild animal jealous of their territory. And thinking about wild animals, GH raping BLY is a kind of "marking" his territory in front of his enemy (SH).

Also, GH required a direct response because he was a direct man. I think he thought that everything have to be stated clearly. He knew that BLY loved him, there were several occassion where BLY expressed his love indirectly but still, he needed a declaration.

While at the same time, BLY was afraid of making commitment. He knew that he loved GH; he stated that clearly when SH called him. But he just could not declare it to GH because he was afraid that he would lose control of his own heart when he let GH in.

From the excerpt of Novel 2, I guess BLY changed, became more confident with himself to the point that he convinced that he could open his heart to GH without losing himself.

@gayyoxx

yes, indeed BLY had changed in book 2. both of them somehow matured & knew how to behave better. GH became more composed, stopped acting rashly, willing to give more space to BLY & chose to trust BLY (esp.ly when dealt with BLY's stubbornness & selfishness).

on the other hand, BLY was somehow more confident, more demanding and able to express his feelings way better than before. he, without hesitation showed his jealousy (toward Yan Ya Jing, toward the new VP later & toward girls in GH's office) & liked to be pampered by GH. this showed how much he opened his heart toward GH, thus not afraid to take the risk ahead. his selfishness & stubbornness were still there though ;) 

• Like 8

On 26/02/2016 at 2:46 AM, thoron said:

*pants, gasping for air*

BREAKING NEWS!!! 

I don't mean to revive a settled issue. But i have found a revelation. 

Remember our discussion regarding.. 

WHO TOPPED WHO FIRST?? 

I have found the DEFINITIVE SOURCE regarding that matter. 

I know, i know, our most noble translators and spoilors have all given their take on the issue. And disclaimer: with all due respect, i acknowledge all of those.. 

But i have just found the one thing that could cast down all doubts regarding the issue. 

I tell you guys, this is IT. 

Will be posting it in a while after i figure out how to post it. 

@alvinboi thank you for likin this. i almost forgot about this..

Here it is.

The one thing that knows the true score regarding:
WHO TOPPED WHO FIRST.

My fellow addicts, i present you..

"THE BED".

(Backstory and Fact: Producers made the actors sleep together. So ZhouZhou and Johnny slept in one bed. And yes friends, you're all lookin at it.)

Ahh, "THE BED".

Tasked by Chai Jidan herself to develop the camaraderie of the ZhouZhou and Johnny, "THE BED" has become Bai Lou Yin and GuHai's sanctuary each and every night after filming. It is the reason behind the closeness between our beloved boys.

"THE BED" : Birthplace of their Bond;  Witness to the start of their friendship;  Cradle to their eventual love;  Confidant to their secrets;  And Keeper of their deepest desires.

So, WHO TOPPED WHO FIRST?

Ahh. THE BED.
If only it could talk.

:P:wub:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, kineticstill said:

I everyone. Blake finally posted the English subtitle version of episode 13 and 14. I guess episode 15 is still in progress. 

BTW, this isn't Blake that posed the video. These two episodes were posted by j2skyj, a channel recommended by Blake for us to follow. This channel also also all the other subbed episodes as well, minus 15 of course. I'm just correcting you because I want to give credit where credit is due. It takes time and effort to sub these episodes and I want everyone who does it to receive proper recognition. :D 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, liesl said:

That's also not the one that I'm looking for. But hey, I also love that song! Thanks! Do you know how can I download it? I'm searching for the download button on that site but I'm unable to find one.

I've recorded the tune from the scene (sorry that the sound quality is not so good). The tune sounds like this:

https://clyp.it/otmztzv5

Anyone knows the name of the tune?

I FOUND IT!!! I FOUND IT!!! The name of the guitar tune in Episode 15 that I was searching for is called "Hana" from Masaaki Kishibe. What a beautiful song! Thanks again to @thoron for bringing me to Masaaki Kishibe. :D The key for the tune in this video is higher than the one in the series though (capo on the 3rd fret).

EDIT: I found the one with the lower key (capo on the 2nd fret). This is the one that's being used in the series.

http://mp3freex.info/playit/masaaki-kishibe-hana-flower-5myeq56WqqalZMWqlpqon6Njnw

Hey @skeletonworks, just an idea. Wouldn't it be nice if you could put a list of all background songs from the series that we've discovered in the first page? Just the title and the composer. I'm sure lots of people are curious about it. What do you think?

• Like 6

^

no worries. i am actually, at this very moment trying to scour my songs from ADDICTED just to find your request.. playing them all over and over again, alongside episode 15.

i kinda took it as a challenge.. (which i failed hehe)

i didn't realize how difficult it is to identify music without lyrics. especially one from another country haha but at the same time, was finding the task soothing.

have found new respect for people who can identify tones and pitch and stuff.

my ears just had themselves a workout.

but ultimately glad you found it @liesl :blush:

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Thanks a lot for the spoiler!!!! Some parts of GH & BLY changed but some parts didn't. GH is less extreme in his methods of dealing with issues involving BLY. But, they are both still quite kidish. GH's plan to counter BLY & DS was to come up with a fake engagement, when engagement is never a joking matter. Also, GH & BLY still play cat and mouse games. I love their reunion at the plane accident site. I can't wait to read that. Lastly, their make-out gets even more intense and that makes me blush a lot.... >_< Gosh...

Oh, I wanna ask if DS is a richard simmons who do nasty plots?

Thanks for the info. I love the songs used in the episodes too. They are pretty good in bringing out the mood of the scene. ^^

@alvinboii think DS is not important. she just appeared for a while, then disappeared for good. unlike SH, she hadn't had any chance to do nasty plot & did any damage (thank God coz i couldn't stand more drama) :P

20 minutes ago, thoron said:

The one thing that knows the true score regarding:
WHO TOPPED WHO FIRST.

My fellow addicts, i present you..
"THE BED"

Ahh, "THE BED".

Tasked by Chai Jidan herself to develop the camaraderie of the ZhouZhou and Johnny, "THE BED" has become Bai Lou Yin and GuHai's sanctuary each and every night after filming. It is the reason behind the closeness between our beloved boys.

"THE BED" : Birthplace of their Bond;  Witness to the start of their friendship;  Cradle to their eventual love;  Confidant to their secrets;  And Keeper of their deepest desires.

So, WHO TOPPED WHO FIRST?

Ahh. THE BED.
If only it could talk.

:P:wub:

@thoronaah, the BED! the sinful bed! i wish you could talk & tell us what happened every night back then. while i'm trying hard to contain myself & not to act like psychotic fans, my dirty brain couldn't help but ask, what did they DO to get THAT much of chemistry? #dirtymind #nosebleed #kickmyself

ps: do you recognize how close they slept? look at those pillows, they were soooo closed to each other, put side by side. seriously, when i slept with my friend, even the same female, we won't sleep THAT close. just kept the comfortable distance, not too close, not too far, to give us more space while sleeping. aren't you guys the same?

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

ps: do you recognize how close they slept? look at those pillows, they were soooo closed to each other, put side by side. seriously, when i slept with my friend, even the same female, we won't sleep THAT close. just kept the comfortable distance, not too close, not too far, to give us more space while sleeping. aren't you guys the same?

Omg, I never realized how close their pillows are to each other. I've seen the clip before but I never paid any attention to it since I already knew that they were sharing a bed during the filming of this drama.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, samscheetah said:

Nope, their friendship is still ok as usual, just seperated because timmy has to enter new semester. I really don't know why that rumor starts haha.

I hope I use mad at each other right to explain affairs. 

Thanks for your reply *kiss*

• Like 1

Also guys have you noticed Johnny was clueless that ZhouZhou was filming and that he was about to undress. true story. watch it again. :P

PS.

My 100th Page Post -----> Here

..is still raking in the likes.. from people who's not posting.

So lurkers and backreaders..

i appreciate the "likes" but..

show yourselves! Join in on the fun.

We don't bite. ^_^

• Like 7

I will check out Heroin Webseries when I have a lot of time.

I am pleased to meet other BL fanatics. :lol:

The previews so far seem excessively sexual which will not sit well with the conservative audience in China. Censorship is tighter because of its controversial theme about homosexuality.

I love reading the discussions here, so keep them up! :heart:

2 hours ago, ayasdai said:

Thanks for the tip. I tried a different browser, still not working :(. I'll sue UK. 

Voted here from Oz. the voting website is very slow. I had to give it a couple of trials to have the page loaded. Once it is loaded, I had to wait for the male actors section to load last. May be the server is overwhelmed by all the site visits. 

Johnny is on the top as I write this now but the second position is pretty close so go voting, guys and girls. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, andrewth said:

BTW, this isn't Blake that posed the video. These two episodes were posted by j2skyj, a channel recommended by Blake for us to follow. This channel also also all the other subbed episodes as well, minus 15 of course. I'm just correcting you because I want to give credit where credit is due. It takes time and effort to sub these episodes and I want everyone who does it to receive proper recognition. :D 

OOoops.  I copied the wrong link.  Chinese Web series EngSub does not appear in the US.  I'm in Los Angeles.  Here is Blake's English Sub. 

Thanks for the clarification Andrewth.  Also found the instructions to turn on CC for English subtitles.  Still a novice at foreign videos.  Thanks to all for translating and for all the posts here.  Much appreciated. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, morningstar84 said:

GH/Johnny #1

BLY/Timmy#10

It must overwhelming for Johnny, in a good way. He didn't have any acting experience (compared to Timmy), yet there he is, first place (don't move from there, honey) I'm proud of him.  

• Like 2

On 26/2/2016 at 2:16 PM, hryy said:

Came across this series on youtube. Was charmed by the leads, read the youtube comments that this has a happy ending (had enough of male love stories that ends tragically) so went to google for the novel. I did not read the whole novel in detail though (300+ pages if I were to print int out!) and also not systematically keeping jumping back and forth between pre-separation and post-separation :P Although I could not catch the Beijing colloquial terms and slangs but otherwise the novel is very readable and engaging, I guess I find it refreshing as it's partly my first BL web novel, read some Japanese manga before but reading walls of text is indeed very much different from reading manga. Now trying to find time to read the novel properly from start to finish :sweatingbullets:

Some fans felt that GH is the one who gave more into the relationship but if you read the novel, both of them love each other as much in their own way. Not sure if CJD keeps count but from the novel you get the impression that both "hurt" and helped each other almost equally :P which serve to illustrate they care about each other equally. E.g. (finally figured out where's the spoiler button):

Hide contents

From the SH saga:

GH hurt BLY then he send two men to stalk BLY and SH because of his insecurity. The two men subsequently beat up BLY because they thought GH likes SH and BLY is snatching their "boss" girlfriend. BLY was hurt by GH's distrust in him.

Then GH was hurt when he saw SH lying almost naked (barely covered by the blanket) at the hotel when he waited the whole night outside the hotel room.

Then GH was hurt again when BLY misunderstood that he sent men to attack SH.

Then BLY was mega (physically) hurt by GH when GH kidnapped him.

------------------------------

GH was there when BLY's father got married and  BLY felt empty.

BLY helped solved the mystery of GH's mum's death (GH has always misunderstood that his dad plotted the death of his mum) and helped GH to find some closure.

GH had this thought in the novel (after they got back together after 8 years) - He can lose out in terms of expression of their feelings i.e. he is always the first to admit that he loves BLY but he will get it back in bed (GH is the top 90% of the time) :D

Someone asked how they have changed after 8 years.

Hide contents

When it comes to their feelings for each other, not much :D . 

The author kept emphasising how both became much more handsome and attractive to women :D . Both their personalities remained the same except they are better at hiding their feelings from others and as a result of their experiences and less impulsive (applies to GH only :P BLY remained as cool as ever), BLY being in the military and GH being the CEO of  a company. But of course when they saw each other again after 8 years, all hell breaks loose. GH's impulsiveness and possessive just returned completely just that he's more subtle. When GH first met BLY after 8 years he was with his AGM, and (probably to take revenge on BLY for disappearing without a trace for 8 years) he claimed that the AGM was his fiancee. BLY struck back, he went for a matchmaking session and the girl happens to be working in GH's company. GH saw them one day when BLY went to pick up the girl from work. GH deliberately pile lotsa work on the girl to give her no time and energy to go dating with BLY :D. On the day of GH's fake engagement lunch with the AGM (fake because the AGM's mother was terminally ill and GH agreed to put up a show with the AGM to assure the AGM's mum), BLY's aircraft crashed during a mission, GH just left the lunch jumped three floors down  to the street and rushed to the crash site illustrating that when it comes to BLY nothing has changed for GH.

The author did not describe in detail what happened in the 8 years except to mention how GH was devastated to be told BLY was dead then subsquently told that he went abroad and how he went round the world looking for BLY for 3 years before giving up and set up his own business. But he continued to miss BLY, his company is called Hai Yin, a combination of both their names. He also only employ women in his company, he is the only male. For BLY, it is just said that the first 2 years was tough being a new recruit, and he never benefited or rather, he did not take advantage of his status as GH's dad stepson and rose through the ranks through his own efforts.

My apologies in advance if my info comes in dribs and drabs. The novel is really long and filled with a lot of details. Quite difficult to summarise into a coherent narrative.:sweatingbullets:

Thx ...u did a wonderfull job and i think that we all are thankfull..^^...but i'd like to know more about how guhai react after knowing that yinza is alive and he just like he let him down and left without a word...why did he kept searching him indeed that bly let him down. . . 

I wanna understand more their emotion in their 1st meeting after an 8years of separation. ...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, liesl said:

That's also not the one that I'm looking for. But hey, I also love that song! Thanks! Do you know how can I download it? I'm searching for the download button on that site but I'm unable to find one.

I've recorded the tune from the scene (sorry that the sound quality is not so good). The tune sounds like this:

https://clyp.it/otmztzv5

Anyone knows the name of the tune?

found it!!! i used Shazam... its Hana (flower) by Masaaki Kishibe... 

(edit): Ooops! you found it also.. sorry for posting it again... i read your post then searched for it then posted. then continued reading then i saw in the next few pages you found it already... hehehehe... btw, i like the song as well... its like an "appropriate" song for the cold weather if there is such a thing :)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, kineticstill said:

I everyone. Blake finally posted the English subtitle version of episode 13 and 14. I guess episode 15 is still in progress. 

i think Blake only uploaded a subbed version of episode 14.  The episode 13 is only "borrowed" from j2sky i think.... so the subs are not embedded for ep 13 unlike if Blake subs it, the subs are embedded... : )

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jeffreyphoenixiii said:

Huhuhu. I cant translate the content in English. Is there a way? I want to vote.

just click the lower right button below Johnny or WZ. i think its pink. and then put the captcha... then that's it.  That's what i did and i would like to think that its how to vote! hahaha... 

Friends who can read Mandarin and to those who have voted, kindly verify. hehehe...

• Like 3