Ahhh i finally caught up with u guys XD i wish i could help with translation. in my country there's a blog dedicated to the series n they "translate" the novel but ugh... it's just throwing the text in google n posting it. I really appreciate your kindness cause i know how hard it is to translate novels especially when your language knowledge is not on the highest level. To all those people who shared translations - THANK YOU!!!! N also wanted to say that i really love this discussion, somehow the atmosphere is so warm here (well i've always been the silent reader cause i often saw rudeness from fans) and.... ah, what i wanted to say 。(*^▽^*)ゞ
guess it wasn't posted here so~~~

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/12452240_424522691092109_1169395892_s.mp4

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, t00addicted said:

Ahhh i finally caught up with u guys XD i wish i could help with translation. in my country there's a blog dedicated to the series n they "translate" the novel but ugh... it's just throwing the text in google n posting it. I really appreciate your kindness cause i know how hard it is to translate novels especially when your language knowledge is not on the highest level. To all those people who shared translations - THANK YOU!!!! N also wanted to say that i really love this discussion, somehow the atmosphere is so warm here (well i've always been the silent reader cause i often saw rudeness from fans) and.... ah, what i wanted to say 。(*^▽^*)ゞ
guess it wasn't posted here so~~~

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/12452240_424522691092109_1169395892_s.mp4

@t00addicted  "N also wanted to say that i really love this discussion, somehow the atmosphere is so warm here"       

hey!  group hug!!!

article-0-11AA3F21000005DC-685_964x674.j

4 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Love both of their voices!!! Is that Zhouzhou's miaopai account???

yup yup!!

• Like 14

Guest skeletonworks
37 minutes ago, Leo456 said:

Guys,

I have a bad news to announce.

The spoiler that I translated and shared here are from Thai version by @maewmira. Today, she tweeted that she didn't want anyone to use her work to share outside. I gave her my promise that I would not translate her work and share again. 

However, I find another source now but I have to ask and wait for her permission first. In the another source, she begins to translate the parts after 8 years of seperation (just a few part). 

Sad T-T

How can anyone not want to share the love of Heroin .___.

It's okay. What to do.. I'll continue asking my friend for any juicy tidbits and share with you all here..  We also have a few people here to do summary... This also fires me up to do the project to get volunteer translators to help out.. But it might takes some times.. Haizz.. 

49 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Fellow addicts!

After listening to Ten Years (the song that Zhouzhou sings in his video) and read the English sub, I have fantasy that the song was sung by Zhouzhou as his good bye to Johnny. And since the muse refused to leave me alone, I wrote a fanfic of that!

Ten Years (Johnny/Zhouzhou fanfic): http://w.tt/1RwK8iH

Looking forward for your thoughts! Please be gentle with me, this is my first fanfic :D 

So real, i wished it's true

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skeletonworks said:

It's okay. What to do.. I'll continue asking my friend for any juicy tidbits and share with you all here..  We also have a few people here to do summary... This also fires me up to do the project to get volunteer translators to help out.. But it might takes some times.. Haizz.. 

I am ready for whataver help I can for the translation project! But I am both Chinese and coding illiterate... :( :bawling:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Love both of their voices!!! Is that Zhouzhou's miaopai account???

Yes, it's his official miaopai.

Unfortunately, he deleted LOTS of old videos *and his weibo pics*

I think he wants to make a new appearance for him after Dramas and before his new album since we could see *or stalk* his old pics a lot  so .....:))

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:
54 minutes ago, Leo456 said:

Guys,

I have a bad news to announce.

The spoiler that I translated and shared here are from Thai version by @maewmira. Today, she tweeted that she didn't want anyone to use her work to share outside. I gave her my promise that I would not translate her work and share again. 

However, I find another source now but I have to ask and wait for her permission first. In the another source, she begins to translate the parts after 8 years of seperation (just a few part). 

Sad T-T

If there's news or translations (spoilers, summaries, novel chapters) in Vietnamese, I can try to translate it into English if someone gives me a link. I know this series has a lot of Vietnamese fans. My spoken Vietnamese is way better than my reading though, only because written Vietnamese includes a lot of modern words I simply don't understand (nor do my parents...who grew up there...). And while I speak/read/write Japanese and Korean as well, I don't trust my translation skills in those languages past a few paragraphs :sweatingbullets:

On another note, thanks @Leo456 and @skeletonworks for all the work you've done so far.

Edit: @skeletonworks I can be a QC, too, if you need one - especially for novel translations. I do a lot of editing for flow management as an author, haha.

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks
7 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I am ready for whataver help I can for the translation project! But I am both Chinese and coding illiterate... :( :bawling:

You can be a QC? Someone who correct grammatical errors and makes the sentence more fluid? :D

Omg I'm so stupid why didn't I think about that. 

Those images with lyrics of Walk slowly, some pretty pics. Maybe they are for Music Video as you guys said arrghhh. Why? Timmy is aboutctovrelease his debut album. So what is a debut single better than a song from a tv dramas he was in?  Arrrgghhh

• Like 1

Based on spoilers, summaries and translations of novel chapters, the novel seems to be one of the most entertaining I've ever encountered. Those who understand the language of the novel are very lucky because you can read it a million times anytime you want. *envious T_T*

Thanks for those who are sharing these in this forum :) i'll eat up all the details all of u r giving, especially the excerpts and translations :)

Edited by chrisbear1225
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, jeffreyphoenixiii said:

I'm only at the mercy of limited google translation. :( Perhaps our Chinese friends can shed light on your question. :)

I belive nominated actors and actress will get to attend televised live ceremony.  I remember watching some Chinese award show and was wondering why there were Korean stars there as well.  Maybe this is for that?  

• Like 3