Saw this weibo post and found it interesting.

"粉丝私信让我说说@Johnny黄景瑜 :他目前没有签约任何一家公司,网上的爆料均为谣言。但有天娱、于正、锋芒、山影、华谊等公司同时都向他抛出橄榄枝,但都没接受;景瑜前景很好,戏路很宽,虽不是科班出身,但演技确实不错,不论现代还是古装都能hold住。现实中的鲸鱼是个不折不扣的直男,以前有圈内男星追求过,但没答应。"

trans: Fans requested for me to talk a bit about Johnny: He's currently not under any company(hasn't sign on any contract) and related news before were all rumors. Many companies have approached him however he rejected them. He has a bright future ahead and can act in various kind of shows. Although he didn't graduate from an arts school, he's acting is pretty good regardless it being modern days drama or the historical type. In reality, he's of no doubt a straight man, and some male celebrity wooed him once, but was rejected.

What caught my eye was the last line.

• Like 7

Guest skeletonworks

8 hours ago, justhereforzhou said:

Nobody's posting about Feng Song's update so here it is:

Thanks for posting this! I love Fengsong :wub: Hope more people will post about him  <3 I'll try to post more about him as I love him as Youqi <3<3

6 hours ago, liesl said:

Hey @skeletonworks, just an idea. Wouldn't it be nice if you could put a list of all background songs from the series that we've discovered in the first page? Just the title and the composer. I'm sure lots of people are curious about it. What do you think?

Sure no problem. That's a good idea! But can anyone here pls help compile the list for me. I can help put the link on the front post ^^

6 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

ps: do you recognize how close they slept? look at those pillows, they were soooo closed to each other, put side by side. seriously, when i slept with my friend, even the same female, we won't sleep THAT close. just kept the comfortable distance, not too close, not too far, to give us more space while sleeping. aren't you guys the same?

Exactly!! Whenever I shared the same bed with my best friend, we don't sleep THAT close.... The fact that Johnny was about to take off his sweater just before the video ends.. I cannot help but have dirty scenario between these two in my mind .___. What have they done in this room that Zhouzhou was so comfortable sneaking a crotch attack on Johnny during the recent NetEase interview!

2 hours ago, samscheetah said:

Whuttt "You don't love me that much, I don't know who's in your heart?" Is that in the Receiving Car scene ?LOLLL our translated version was wrong as it was " You, don't love me, I don't know who's in your heart" 

LOL, GH to SH like: richard simmons, I'm in front, I'm gonna slay you hard

Blow a kiss, Fire a Gun

HAHAHAHA

Because there's so many versions of the sub, I asked my Chinese friend for a more precise translation. The direct translation for this is "you ah.. in heart you don't love me that much". He knows but he's still not so sure about it yet. There's also a spoiler about how his cousin's gay friend gave him an advice about how Luoyin has silently accepted him. For him, the way for him to be sure of it is if Luoyin allows him to do more than just kissing, touching & jerking off each other...

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Yep, I voted for Zhouzhou! Let us try to make them #1 and #2, that would be an accomplishment in itself!

Btw, I am kind of curious to hear your opinion: why is Johnny (relatively speaking) more popular than Zhouzhou? Is it because he was the one who showed his affections (and lots of audiences apparently girls who want to be pampered or uke who want an aggressive seme, LOL)?

You're quite right I reckon and I also discussed about this topic with my friend. She said a lot of fans who watch this series is mostly the bottom ones because the tops seldom watch this kind of things. Even if they watched it, it's probably because they're being "forced" to watch it by their partners? Well this is just her opinion. May not be true at all... Personally my bias is Johnny :P He's my type of guy, appearance wise. I also wants to find someone like Guhai.. because minus his psychotic behaviour, he's the perfect boyfriend everyone dreams of....

21 minutes ago, hryy said:

Some wondered about the 8 years separation gap. Actually, the author did not really explain deeply why BLY decides to leave GH and what exactly happened during the 8 years. Personally I felt the author could elaborate more on why BLY made the decision but I guess she could be wanting to leave some room for readers own interpretation. Nonetheless, I thought the 8 year separation is quite a good plot device and I must say I enjoy reading BLY's and GH's interactions 8 years later just as much in the first part. Although they have matured, but when it comes to each other, they remained impulsive and at times childish. As mentioned by other posters, BLY also became more assertive and expressive of his love for GH in the second part but of course, still have semblance of sanity compared to GH :D

Just to elaborate more on the reason the author gave in the novel for the separation

Nomatter how much i read..i still feel hungry for reading....this is so cute.......GH & BLY story after seperation is awesome...

• Like 2

Okay... I guess I've been a lurker until now. I found this thread about a week ago from another forum thread on Addicted that I'd been following since before the show started airing. I prefer this one, so I just made my login. I don't have time to follow both, I have other things to do... like work. :sweatingbullets: You guys rock. I love all the spoilers/comparisons/updates etc. :wub:

I've been voting on  http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/#  FYI: I'm using my desktop, my phone, and my old phone which still has wi-fi to vote 3 times at a time. I'm totally cheating and encourage all of you to as well. Let's make them #1 and #2!

Weird note: I recognize about 1/3 of the men, only 1 of the women and 2 of the shows listed. I'm voting for Healer too, awesome show, although Exo Next Door was good too.

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks

CcQqeNSUYAI3Kzw.jpg

CcQqe3NUUAAAxdo.jpg

CcQqf_zUUAQ6IDa.jpgCcQqbCpUkAA6G7V.jpg

CcQp5P2VAAAsR0B.jpg

CcQp4hCVAAA_2Dq.jpg

CcQp6VmUkAAeWne.jpg

CcQp3eGUYAA4NG8.jpg

Is this from the upcoming MV????? Anyone knows about it? The camera work and editing looks good as fudge! Like in a movie or something!

27 minutes ago, savekaya said:

Saw this weibo post and found it interesting.

"粉丝私信让我说说@Johnny黄景瑜 :他目前没有签约任何一家公司,网上的爆料均为谣言。但有天娱、于正、锋芒、山影、华谊等公司同时都向他抛出橄榄枝,但都没接受;景瑜前景很好,戏路很宽,虽不是科班出身,但演技确实不错,不论现代还是古装都能hold住。现实中的鲸鱼是个不折不扣的直男,以前有圈内男星追求过,但没答应。"

trans: Fans requested for me to talk a bit about Johnny: He's currently not under any company(hasn't sign on any contract) and related news before were all rumors. Many companies have approached him however he rejected them. He has a bright future ahead and can act in various kind of shows. Although he didn't graduate from an arts school, he's acting is pretty good regardless it being modern days drama or the historical type. In reality, he's of no doubt a straight man, and some male celebrity wooed him once, but was rejected.

What caught my eye was the last line.

But of course he got rejected. He was not Zhouzhou lol ;) Anyway life is life never know what'll happen in the future! 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Hidden Content

Is this from the upcoming MV????? Anyone knows about it? The camera work and editing looks good as fudge! Like in a movie or something!

I hope so! The last picture has the title of the ending song there. Maybe it's an MV for that one? 

The pictures also have the lyrics to the songs on there. So yeah 

Can I also ask where you found the images? 

• Like 3

@hryy i really wanna say thank u for the effort i hope ubwont get tired to do more from the novel

EVERYONE HERE i just want to suggest  what if all translator here should help each other to translate the novel

I mean what if they divide the novel so that they can focus on what chapter to post and it will also help them to minimize the work.

I know they wont get anything by doing that but please have mercy for us we really reallywant to know more things in the  novel

Tagging

alvinboi

leo435

Hryy

And other translator please uniteee

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, andrewth said:

I hope so! The last picture has the title of the ending song there. Maybe it's an MV for that one? 

The pictures also have the lyrics to the songs on there. So yeah 

Can I also ask where you found the images? 

It appeared on Addicted weibo page. From what I could know is that they made some scenes for next season.  If u can check weibo, you can see more scenes such as rainning scenes 

• Like 2

Johnny has dropped to position no. 2 now. I think we should concentrate in voting for Johnny instead of splitting our votes between Zhou Zhou and Johnny.

I like both of them but in fairness, Johnny's acting is more natural in the show compared to Zhou Zhou. I cringe when Zhou2 was crying in the show. It was a bit fake, I think.

• Like 3

For anyone who has trouble or questions in voting, this is my experience with the site:

1. The contents of the site might not be loaded probably everything. You'd need to keep loading the page and sometimes let it sits there for a bit until the male actors category is loaded at the top of the page.

2. There, you will see pics of the nominated actors incl, our Johnny and Zhou Zhou. Click on the pink box under their pic, then enter the Captcha code and click the blue button on the bottom right corner of the pop-up box.

Vote away!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

It appeared on Addicted weibo page. From what I could know is that they made some scenes for next season.  If u can check weibo, you can see more scenes such as rainning scenes 

I'd still like to think they are going to release an official MV for the ending song. I'm only saying that because of the lyrics written on the picture. I mean, one can hope right? lol

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, megkf said:

Okay... I guess I've been a lurker until now. I found this thread about a week ago from another forum thread on Addicted that I'd been following since before the show started airing. I prefer this one, so I just made my login. I don't have time to follow both, I have other things to do... like work. :sweatingbullets: You guys rock. I love all the spoilers/comparisons/updates etc. :wub:

I've been voting on  http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/#  FYI: I'm using my desktop, my phone, and my old phone which still has wi-fi to vote 3 times at a time. I'm totally cheating and encourage all of you to as well. Let's make them #1 and #2!

Weird note: I recognize about 1/3 of the men, only 1 of the women and 2 of the shows listed. I'm voting for Healer too, awesome show, although Exo Next Door was good too.

Welcome! Hmm, I recognize quite a few of them. There are multiple pages for each category. Have you check them all out?

So Johnny is still between #1 and # 2, and Zhouzhou is #9ish. As long as 1 of them win and the other is in top 10, I'm content. Too bad the series is banned, otherwise we could try to make it #1 xD

• Like 1