8 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

I don't think he doesn't know. He totally knows Luoyin's feelings for him. This is evidence from when he said "You don't love me that much. I don't know who's in your heart". He knows but it's just that he doesn't know to what extent Luoyin's love for him because he never says "I love you" and he never let him "do" him. Both of them are originally straight guys. Luoyin doesn't want to do it with him signifies that he's not willing to commit to this relationship (at least that's what he's probably thinking). Because of that, Guhai probably felt insecure and felt that Luoyin could leave him any time if a cute delicate girl comes along (remember Luoyin's type is a delicate girl)... I feel like he just wants a confirmation. That's why I said he has a single track mind. His mind is just "that". He raped him to show to Shihui that Luoyin is his. He could have done something less extreme but nooo... He has to do it...

Whuttt "You don't love me that much, I don't know who's in your heart?" Is that in the Receiving Car scene ?LOLLL our translated version was wrong as it was " You, don't love me, I don't know who's in your heart" 

LOL, GH to SH like: richard simmons, I'm in front, I'm gonna slay you hard

Blow a kiss, Fire a Gun

HAHAHAHA

12654542_10156415625615456_4540849552621

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ayasdai said:

It must overwhelming for Johnny, in a good way. He didn't have any acting experience (compared to Timmy), yet there he is, first place (don't move from there, honey) I'm proud of him.  

I'm hoping either of them do well. I don't care if Johnny wins or Zhou Zhou wins. One of them just needs to! I also hope that the other one will be at the award show supporting each other. MORE CUTE MOMENTS FROM THEM. THAT'S WHAT I WANT! :D:D:D

• Like 4

11 hours ago, samscheetah said:

I just wondere how couldn't GH realize that LY loved him since LY had said that the handmade scarf had been given to anyone you loved :v just right after LY gave GH a red scarf,. that's how he answered GH's insecurity question :v

You remember that, the tongue is sharper than action.
Sometimes, just say I Love You plus action, that can make another one feel more secure and it's like a casting magic to make another people keep fighting :). The person wanting to hear it might being trying hard in struggling in something without anther one know.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yellowtai123 said:

hey just wondering, is there a specific name for the neck scarf the guy on the right is wearing? or where i can buy something similar from? 

%7Boption%7D

That kind of neck scarf I think is a Turban scarf for men with Bandana pattern. It's widely used for covering your face as a mask, or accessory for your head, or to use as a string to make ponytail for your hair, sometimes it's used as neck scarf.

8 minutes ago, momokyomo said:

You remember that, the tongue is sharper than action.
Sometimes, just say I Love You plus action, that can make another one feel more secure and it's like a casting magic to make another people keep fighting :). The person wanting to hear it might being trying hard in struggling in something without anther one know.

Yeah GH really needs those 3 words. arrrgghhh poor both of them, different ways expressing love but not meet each other on those lines

HAHA I've experienced that :grimace: the other one always asks me did you love me? And I just like.... *bbppphhh* :phew: * found myself persona in LY *dead (^^^) * *

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ivn Trrjs said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why nobody tells me who's the one who's been posting the novel comparisons, translations and spoilers?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are y'all so MEAN TO ME???

Because there's a number of different people who do this....? Novel comparison is mostly @alvinboi, I know there's a few people who do small novel comparisons here and there but alvin compares the novel to each episodes. As for translations... There's a lot of people who do translations, even I do some translating sometimes. 

Lol we're not being mean to you, but you know, I'm just saying this in general, if you guys want something that was posted already it doesn't really hurt to go back a few couple of pages and look for it yourself. 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Ivn Trrjs said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why nobody tells me who's the one who's been posting the novel comparisons, translations and spoilers?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are y'all so MEAN TO ME???

The first post of first page has a link for those:grimace::grimace: to ep 13

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Yeah GH really needs those 3 words. arrrgghhh poor both of them, different ways expressing love but not meet each other on those lines

HAHA I've experienced that :grimace: the other one always asks me did you love me? And I just like.... *bbppphhh* :phew: * found myself persona in LY *dead (^^^) * *

and i found myself in GH ... 

43 minutes ago, angga prasetyo said:

still no subtitle if we do download this episode

Hi Angga, try search free software in Google with keyword: dowload youtube files including subtitle.

For me, I'm using 4K Video downloader, there's an option in that software whether you'd like the subtitle separated or embedded in the video. I'm also using Youtube Downloader but this one doesn't work very well with youtoube files with subtitle.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ivn Trrjs said:

You are THE BEST!!! Let's be friends!!! How do I follow you in this, better yet! what's your facebook name?? Thank you so much! :bawling: *happy tears*

Haha I don't know too, I just joined this soompi on Wednesday.

I turned on all notification about following this thread but what I expected that instead of notifying me on Chrome *cauz it asked if I allow Chrome to do this* but no, all what it did was just notified me who liked or quoted my posts :'(

my facebook seems to be more personal in language and privacy and I rarely share fav things like this on soompi, so if you want you can search my fb with my nickname, or just let's play on soompi hehe

10 hours ago, justhereforzhou said:

i thought wearing earing on their left ear means theyre not straight?

At least here in America or maybe the just want to wear it on their left because they just feel like it lol I believe theyre straight irl tho

Right = gay. Left = straight.

1 minute ago, andrewth said:

Zhou Zhou actually moved up! Earlier he was at #10! But yes, must get him up beside Johnny at #2 :D

Can we vote for two actors at one go, or still 30 miinutes?

4 minutes ago, Zairief Ezzren said:

current ranking

johnny #1

zhouzhou #8

zhou zhou just beat lee min ho :wub:

guys continue on voting for zhouzhou so he can be beside johnny at 2nd place

but vote for johnny too so he stay at first ;)

vote here:

http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/#

Yep, I voted for Zhouzhou! Let us try to make them #1 and #2, that would be an accomplishment in itself!

Btw, I am kind of curious to hear your opinion: why is Johnny (relatively speaking) more popular than Zhouzhou? Is it because he was the one who showed his affections (and lots of audiences apparently girls who want to be pampered or uke who want an aggressive seme, LOL)?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Haha I don't know too, I just joined this soompi on Wednesday.

I turned on all notification about following this thread but what I expected that instead of notifying me on Chrome *cauz it asked if I allow Chrome to do this* but no, all what it did was just notified me who liked or quoted my posts :'(

my facebook seems to be more personal in language and privacy and I rarely share fav things like this on soompi, so if you want you can search my fb with my nickname, or just let's play on soompi hehe

Followed you!!! I figured my way in!!! :blush: I already searched you in face and there's no sign of you, but it's ok! No problem we can still chat here :glasses: