4 minutes ago, lancei said:

Welcome! Hmm, I recognize quite a few of them. There are multiple pages for each category. Have you check them all out?

So Johnny is still between #1 and # 2, and Zhouzhou is #9ish. As long as 1 of them win and the other is in top 10, I'm content. Too bad the series is banned, otherwise we could try to make it #1 xD

Thanks! I was only looking at the first page although I realize there are 4 pages for each category. Truthfully I might recognize them in different photos. I wonder why they used these particular photos? I've been voting for Zhouzhou because I want him to move up but maybe I'll focus more on Johnny because it'd be awesome if he was #1.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, mojo74 said:

Johnny has dropped to position no. 2 now. I think we should concentrate in voting for Johnny instead of splitting our votes between Zhou Zhou and Johnny.

I like both of them but in fairness, Johnny's acting is more natural in the show compared to Zhou Zhou. I cringe when Zhou2 was crying in the show. It was a bit fake, I think.

Excuse me, i beg to disagree. If you want to mention who was more natural in the series, to me it was weizhou. His face expression was on-point and he is more confident in his acting. Although in the show, his expression was limited as his character BaiLouYin had to act cool and show less emotions. As for Johnny, he did a good job as well. Just that his face expression was not exactly on point, and there was a tint of awkwardness while he is acting. To me its understandable, as it was his first time acting, while weizhou acted once before, and he's studying "acting" at a privileged university. (Edit; one more thing, johnny is practically guhai in real life, thats why its kinda easy for him to act out his character. Meanwhile zhouzhou is the opposite to BaiLouYin)

Although for the crying scene, for weizhou its a little weird he interpreted the scene that way, while its hard to act out a feeling of sadness, and yet happy at the same time. But his crying scene at the rooftop was excellent. While johnny also did great, showing his subtle emotion, as his eyes were red and a little teary.

for me, weizhou was more natural. Meanwhile johnny, he wasnt exactly on point, but his raw emotion is great, and he has yet to polish more, but really, he has got a great raw talent for acting. I bet after a few more times experience, he will do great.

and one more thing, there is no need to neglect either of them as you can vote for both of them simultaneously? You can always vote for johnny and zhouzhou at the same time, and re-vote them after 30mins.

been lurking here for sometime, and i couldnt stand when reading a false intrepetation of zhouzhou's acting. Lol. Well im more into weizhou, apparently more people are biased to johnny. In any case, im a bisex-guy. 

Anyhow, keep voting for them! AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SPOILERS AND NOVEL COMPARISONS ETC! Its making me more addicted to this show, and fill up the gaps the series had to skip. 

Edited by yureino
  • Like 9

59 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

CcQqeNSUYAI3Kzw.jpg

CcQqe3NUUAAAxdo.jpg

Hidden Content

CcQp5P2VAAAsR0B.jpg

CcQp4hCVAAA_2Dq.jpg

Hidden Content

Is this from the upcoming MV????? Anyone knows about it? The camera work and editing looks good as fudge! Like in a movie or something!

Where is this from? It sure looks like the MV, because the words on the pictures are lyrics from the song, and the title of the song is written on the last picture. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, yureino said:

there is no need to neglect either of them as you can vote for both of them simultaneously? You can always vote for johnny and zhouzhou at the same time, and re-vote them after 30mins.

oops, I see. I think know you can vote for multiple actors within the 30 mins. My apologies.

• Like 2

For those who are still confuse how to vote, here I help you with image.

Step 1. Open http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/

Step 2. Click on the "pink button" (See Picture Number 1)

Step 3. You will be prompted information regarding your vote (See Picture Number 2)

hfl8sUv 

Picture - 1 (img link: http://imgur.com/hfl8sUv)

sdr1tew

Picture - 2 (img link: http://imgur.com/sdr1tew)

Note: 
If you get this message:
您已经投过了,请30分钟后重试!,谢谢 (You have already voted, please try again after 30 minutes! ,Thank you)

try again later :blush:
Vote will be closed on 5th March 2016 (Given information by @samscheetah) Thank you sam!

Hopefully it helps. 

• Like 6

@hryy

thanks for the spoilers!!! I think these parts truely show the essence of BLY's feeling towards GH. 

Trough reading your spoilers I can see how BLY loves GH deeply and how BLY cares him. Even he can't see GH for years, he decides things on behalf of GH.. 

Last but not least, two scences that make me wanna cry is when BLY shouted out about his true feelings on the bridge (how it is gonna feel when someone I love has to undergo such a suffering because of my existence..) And also when BLY was crying hard at the tunnel which made by GH.. :tears: I just wanna cry with him and hug him tightly.. 

But the reunion and the relationship between GH, BLY, and GY is so interesting and I can't wait to see that tension on screen :phew: haha

@samscheetah

oh!! i realize that WeiZhou is an artistic guy and it really suits him and makes him more attractive! 

• Like 1

Omg, i had to rant here.

WARNING

Book 2 and poor translation and grammar ahead. 

Spoiler

There is one scene in the book where BLY told GH that he dream that GH got into car accident and the ground was covered with blood and he freak out. (I guess GH accident hurt him so badly that he still dream about this)  GH comfort him by saying that it is just a dream and im still here. BLY hug(?) tightly GH  and said "Da hai, my life now is a gift from you and if it is not because of you, i will be dead by now.":bawling:  GH reply "Its ok, its in the past now." BLY told GH that he will and want to be someone that GH can count on to / he want to be responsible to GH till the end of his lifetime, GH was touched and look into BLY face and stared at his eyes "how are you gonna be responsible for me?" BLY  grab GH hands and told him in a serious tone/face expressions "I want to marry you". GH swallowed his breath, "Marry me, ok? :bawling:  But BLY was drunk when this happen so GH ask him to rest and marriage is not an something that can be done without proper planning /thinking. BLY get mad say "You dont want to marry me? You think my family poor? (Lol, drunk LY) But GH say no and BLY make GH promise to marry him and GH promise that he will. 

I wish someone can translate the whole books..

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, ifaic6 said:

Omg, i had to rant here.

WARNING

Book 2 and poor translation and grammar ahead. 

Hide contents

There is one scene in the book where BLY told GH that he dream that GH got into car accident and the ground was covered with blood and he freak out. (I guess GH accident hurt him so badly that he still dream about this)  GH comfort him by saying that it is just a dream and im still here. BLY hug(?) tightly GH  and said "Da hai, my life now is a gift from you and if it is not because of you, i will be dead by now.":bawling:  GH reply "Its ok, its in the past now." BLY told GH that he will and want to be someone that GH can count on to / he want to be responsible to GH till the end of his lifetime, GH was touched and look into BLY face and stared at his eyes "how are you gonna be responsible for me?" BLY  grab GH hands and told him in a serious tone/face expressions "I want to marry you". GH swallowed his breath, "Marry me, ok? :bawling:  But BLY was drunk when this happen so GH ask him to rest and marriage is not an something that can be done without proper planning /thinking. BLY get mad say "You dont want to marry me? You think my family poor? (Lol, drunk LY) But GH say no and BLY make GH promise to marry him and GH promise that he will. 

I wish someone can translate the whole books..

I wouldn't mind helping translate the books if there was a team here who is willing to do it together! I tried reading the first few chapters and it was agonisingly long... my chinese is a little rusty haha 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Is this from the upcoming MV????? Anyone knows about it? The camera work and editing looks good as fudge! Like in a movie or something!

*screams at pics of YM & YQ interactions*

I wonder what song this is for, can't really read the lyrics. ): 

Also @justhereforzhou I heard that he turned down the role and will just be there for a cameo, no?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

I wouldn't mind helping translate the books if there was a team here who is willing to do it together! I tried reading the first few chapters and it was agonisingly long... my chinese is a little rusty haha 

mine is rusty too, there are times where i have to use google translate to help me to understand the text better. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, niyomayap said:

@hryy i really wanna say thank u for the effort i hope ubwont get tired to do more from the novel

EVERYONE HERE i just want to suggest  what if all translator here should help each other to translate the novel

I mean what if they divide the novel so that they can focus on what chapter to post and it will also help them to minimize the work.

I know they wont get anything by doing that but please have mercy for us we really reallywant to know more things in the  novel

Tagging

alvinboi

leo435

Hryy

And other translator please uniteee

I really like your idea. Bump!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, niyomayap said:

@hryy i really wanna say thank u for the effort i hope ubwont get tired to do more from the novel

EVERYONE HERE i just want to suggest  what if all translator here should help each other to translate the novel

I mean what if they divide the novel so that they can focus on what chapter to post and it will also help them to minimize the work.

I know they wont get anything by doing that but please have mercy for us we really reallywant to know more things in the  novel

Tagging

alvinboi

leo435

Hryy

And other translator please uniteee

yeah. if I could read and understand Mandarin, I am very much willing to offer my services. So far I've read the chapter 4 of the novel online. I have no other sources of this novel except on this page. I hope that the other links of the remaining chapters be shared soon. :) 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

Oohhh... This is very noble initiative, @lalatelev! I am willing to help if only I know how to read Chinese. Sadly, I have zero knowledge :( 

I hope that fellow Addicts here who can read Chinese are willing to make translation....

• Like 4