On 2/26/2016 at 6:14 PM, thoron said:

Hi. is this it?

https://clyp.it/a5onoles

That's also not the one that I'm looking for. But hey, I also love that song! Thanks! Do you know where I can download it? I'm searching for the download button on that site but I'm unable to find one.

I've recorded the tune from the scene (sorry that the sound quality is not so good). The tune sounds like this:

https://clyp.it/otmztzv5

Anyone knows the name of the tune?

• Like 5

9 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

YES ME!!! HAHAHAHA. (Although it's not exactly his crotch.. just a bit above the crotch but I saw his hand sliding down there as well haha) AND THEN ZHOUZHOU LAUGHED AND STUCK HIS TONGUE OUT SO CUTE!!!! HE WAS SO MISCHIEVOUS IN THIS INTERVIEW AS WELL AS JOHNNY!!!! I kept playing that scene!

All the flirtatious playing. These guys have gotten really close I doubt I could play around exactly the same way with my friends and feel comfortable lol

• Like 4

1 hour ago, andrewth said:

Everyone! Can you guys please write in english or provide english translations of what you are writing. It's a little rude to everyone else who doesn't understand/can't read foreign languages.

THANKS!

Aw. We're sorry sir,  where just talking about the DVD. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

I don't think he doesn't know. He totally knows Luoyin's feelings for him. This is evidence from when he said "You don't love me that much. I don't know who's in your heart". He knows but it's just that he doesn't know to what extent Luoyin's love for him because he never says "I love you" and he never let him "do" him. Both of them are originally straight guys. Luoyin doesn't want to do it with him signifies that he's not willing to commit to this relationship (at least that's what he's probably thinking). Because of that, Guhai probably felt insecure and felt that Luoyin could leave him any time if a cute delicate girl comes along (remember Luoyin's type is a delicate girl)... I feel like he just wants a confirmation. That's why I said he has a single track mind. His mind is just "that". He raped him to show to Shihui that Luoyin is his. He could have done something less extreme but nooo... He has to do it...

Yes, this is what I am thinking too. He felt insecure with relationship, because of his mother's experience thus he easily felt jealous on something that he held dear. It's like wild animal jealous of their territory. And thinking about wild animals, GH raping BLY is a kind of "marking" his territory in front of his enemy (SH).

Also, GH required a direct response because he was a direct man. I think he thought that everything have to be stated clearly. He knew that BLY loved him, there were several occassion where BLY expressed his love indirectly but still, he needed a declaration.

While at the same time, BLY was afraid of making commitment. He knew that he loved GH; he stated that clearly when SH called him. But he just could not declare it to GH because he was afraid that he would lose control of his own heart when he let GH in.

From the excerpt of Novel 2, I guess BLY changed, became more confident with himself to the point that he convinced that he could open his heart to GH without losing himself.

• Like 7

Hello, 

Greeting from silent reader. All of you are amazing. I finally made effort to make a account and comment. 

I just watched this series without any expectation at all. I watched a few chinese BL movie and series all are cute- funny, meh... for me.I stumbled on "Lan Yu" ( I avoided ages to see it because it say sad ending), it was amazing and I decided to give another go at chinese BL then who know couple episodes later I am addicted, refreshing this forum non stop and while I am aiming to read from Page 1, the ban new come out and the thread flew in rocket speed. 

This is my take on Addicted is been long time I made last comment on soompi so I forgot how to make //spoiler //      When first ban new came out I was thinking like well then cut all the smut scene, although its very difficult to show affection if they don't even allow simple kiss scene because there are some very well school theme BL which didn't show much contact like "love of Siam" "Jongen" but its not how GH- BLY love is, they are not teenager who is figuring out their sexuality, they are not confused. They are not just two guys who bumped in and lust which lead to relationship like "Ferrier fall" either. They both are strong headed guys, their love is like two planet collide and star shower happen, its dangerous, its messy, out of control but its still very beautiful. Both of them are lonely kids, they have no one they can open up their deep thoughts to although they deal it different way like BLY try to live his life with principle and study hard, he love his dad but not actually dependent on him, he have friends like Yeng Meng but they are not on same wave length. GH was interested in BLY first because similar to him BLY does not have a mum but he found BLY home quite warm (relationship with his dad) that interest led to finding each other. They both know they found something very special, they both did not want to lose it while GH actively chased down BLY and did all the crazy thing like kidnap, BLY on there other hand although he kept saying things like "we are both men, are u crazy, this is as far as I can go" they are like just his principle making voice while his action there was no part "I am not gay don't touch me, I am gonna date girl" he kept giving in, like forgave GH easily after kidnap. For me the part BLY showed his attachment was when he found out GH is his step brother, he was angry but more like "why my rare special person is from that house" and when he went go see GH at massage parlour I don't think teacher asked him to drop the things, that is his way of calling out to GH, then he teared up when he hear their song. I fell for their relationship, its more than u found a bro or couple or soulmate, its very special relationship. //spoiler//

I am liking the series so far and all the actors are decent compare to other BL. all 4 main lead actors are good, well especially our Jonny, WZ and Jhonny portrayed the chemistry so well. I am looking forward to see their potential. I have never concern with BL actors, always only wondered like "why did they choose this genre, will they become main stream actors" but these boys I would like them to go further. I am happy to read season 2 gonna be longer and till the end of book= wedding. I am glad because if they decide to separate another season that is 3 years for actors.  I hope the ban thing won't affect creators and actors for future career. Although at this moment like season 2 is hopefully will happen, hopefully in good quality and hopefully will get to air in some country. And OMG people who translated book 2 spoilers, its like guilty pleasure I am swept away to read that at the same time well knowing its nearly impossible to shoot BLY as fighter jet pilot my "Burning Blue" giving me imagination of BLY as pilot and to add GH is CEO.. Garrrrr Can they air while shooting like Korean drama? well hopefully our wait won't be too long and we will have a good season 2. Hope you guys will be still here by the time it air. 

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, liesl said:

That's also not the one that I'm looking for. But hey, I also love that song! Thanks! Do you know how can I download it? I'm searching for the download button on that site but I'm unable to find one.

I've recorded the tune from the scene (sorry that the sound quality is not so good). The tune sounds like this:

https://clyp.it/otmztzv5

Anyone knows the name of the tune?

Sorry I couldn't here the tune very clearly. But do check out The Wing. It is the Brokeback mountain soundtrack someone showed me a few day ago. It is a long song and multiple guitar riffs in the series are taken from this song.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Ok everyone!  Lets vote for Johnny & Timmy at the official Asian Actor Award website!  (Johnny's at position 1 right now)

http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/#

Can you guys load the site? Maybe I can't access it from my country, it gives me a 404 msg or just keeps loading a blank page. But I am happy to know that Johnny is at position 1 right now. :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ayasdai said:

Can you guys load the site? Maybe I can't access it from my country, it gives me a 404 msg or just keeps loading a blank page. But I am happy to know that Johnny is at position 1 right now. :)

I'm from the US and it's loading fine for me :)

• Like 2

Hi, a new member here. just wanna share some thoughts on the novel as I know it's hard to find full translate especially when the story itself is pretty long. Since the show stopped at the scene where BLY's gf comes back. I would say there's still a distance to the very end. So similar to season 1, if there's season 2, it's prolly gonna be chunks of missing info and plots or that they're changing the plot.

Below are some SPOILERS so yeah just skip it if you want to.

Theres gonna be a 8 year seperate on between the two after the car accident and this is when BLY works his way to be an outstanding pilot in the army(mostly for GH) and GH becomes the CEO of some technological company. And they sort of reconcile while working together. Along the way many sexual stuff( but the author kinda cut abit at the back for the usual kind of sex scene and instead only wrote about their physical activities that weren't the usual kind.) and not to say pretty dirty acts(can't find the right term to this). And most of the scenes takes place in the army, how GH always visits BLY, or hire some delivery boy to deliver his own cooked meals to BLY. Pretty sure almost 60% of the plot from then on is just how they get jealous over very minor issues and how the others who weren't aware of their relationship suffered while trying to get close to them. And other than that, the remaining 40% is on how GH and BLY after many setbacks and obstacles and tgt in peace. 

towards the end of the novel, it felt like they've been through so much. And I would say given the limited resources the production team has, it's mostly likely a change in plot.( I mean, in the story they have stuff like how GH had people digging a tunnel so as to link to BLY's room, GH coming up with a jet plane that was more like hell in there for this higher rank who tortured BLY in his training; And how are they gonna get BLY to fly a plane in at least 5 scenes?)

Just wanna share it cuz I had so much feels from this show and would really liked to share with people who has interest in the show.I know I probably missed out some other stuff and may also contain wrong info. There's too many things happening. I'll reread again when I have the time and share more translate needed related stuff if anyone enjoys them:)))

• Like 12

1 hour ago, MayJ said:

Some said that after Luo Yin raped Gu hai,, of course after Gu Hai did it first to him,,, then Gu hai would be the top for the whole novel, is that right? because i like Gu hai being top :D

BLY didnt actually rape GH, GH 'willingly' gives

Somewhere in Volume 1: Chapter 136: Yinzi strike back

Spoiler

BLY: I remembered that someone still owe me one.

GH (with awkwardly smile): the future is long (idiom)/ there will be ample time for that later/ We'll cross that bridge when we get there

BLY climb on top of GH's body, lips to his ear and whispered: Now rather than later

At least, BLY was more merciful than GH, he put on some oil, tinker for while before going in....

Also GH did not top for the whole novel....

• Like 3

23 hours ago, liesl said:

Just to let you guys know that the subs for episode 14 is finally complete on "Chinese Web Series" Youtube channel. FINALLY!

Okay here's some thoughts on episode 14:

The rooftop scene is really sad... The cool and aloof Bai LuoYin looked so fragile and lost at that moment. It makes me want to go to hug him. :( I'm so glad that he has Gu Hai by his side who could comfort him and hug him.

It's maybe because of the number of the episodes, but I'm kinda disappointed that they don't show us the reason why Bai LuoYin starts to live with Gu Hai all of the sudden. Is it because he already thought Gu Hai as his boyfriend? Is it because he started to accept Gu Hai after the rooftop scene? Is it because he doesn't want to disturb his father's happiness? Or does he still feel awkward with his new family?

One thing that I'm disappointed about is the missing saga of Auntie Zhou's husband appearance. Had I hadn't read the novel summary on this thread, I would still have a question mark about Auntie Zhou's background and would probably assume that she used the word "husband" as a way to reject Bai LuoYin's father. But oh well... just 15 episodes....

By the way, I'm still unable to quite put my finger on Gu Hai's cousin. Why does he behave like that? Being so rude all the time to Bai LuoYin. He's fine with Gu Hai but with Bai LuoYin... The only plausible explanation that I could think of is probably jealousy. Jealous because he's close to Gu Hai and Gu Hai suddenly has another "brother" besides him and of course he can see that Gu Hai is much closer and much more attached to his new "brother" than to him.

BLY moved to GH's place because BLY's dad, Bai Han Qi told him to. Aunty Zou's 'husband' came back, caused a scene at her shop and even tried to snatch their son away from her. BHQ let her and her kid stay at his place so as to protect them, and told BLY to stay at GH's place for a while.

As for GY, through GH's thoughts, the novel writes that GY is a cold person, somewhat like BLY. His actions were nothing personal but an expression of his cold personality. The only thing that he targeted at BLY was the house decorations. I still can't figure out what GY's view on BLY just yet. It is too early to tell for now. There was only once when GY wonder if GH grew mature or he cared solely for BLY, when GH bought BLY a new phone. He didn't confront GH about his relationship with BLY.

19 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

@mym999 i will try to summarize that part if you want to know. hope my memory doesn't fail me here, been quite a while since the last time i read.

WARNING!!! book 2 spoiler ahead, restricted to +18 only!

Hidden Content

sorry for supeeerrrr long summary, hope it doesn't make you bored. i'll stop here for now. 

ps: my chinese is poor, so please forgive me if i made mistake above. i'm looking forward for better translations though :)

Thanks a lot for the spoiler!!!! Some parts of GH & BLY changed but some parts didn't. GH is less extreme in his methods of dealing with issues involving BLY. But, they are both still quite kidish. GH's plan to counter BLY & DS was to come up with a fake engagement, when engagement is never a joking matter. Also, GH & BLY still play cat and mouse games. I love their reunion at the plane accident site. I can't wait to read that. Lastly, their make-out gets even more intense and that makes me blush a lot.... >_< Gosh...

Oh, I wanna ask if DS is a richard simmons who do nasty plots?

7 hours ago, lancei said:

There two English songs in the series I can remember are:  Hero by Family of the Year, and Trouble I'm In by Twinbed. Hope those are what you're looking for.

Thanks for the info. I love the songs used in the episodes too. They are pretty good in bringing out the mood of the scene. ^^

• Like 4