What is this people??

I was gone for the the most part of the day and this is what i stumble upon?

Skin, Skin and more Skin?!

Also @guhai , Screencapping BULGES now huh, is that where were at? lol

UpyEHKX.png

Its China's fault.

As per @samscheetah 's news,

China's State Administration Of Radio Film And Television also known as Blah Blah Blah has started its crackdown and censorship of BL web series, including our ADDICTION.

Haven't they learned anything.

Prohibition will only increase our interest.

-----

I feel for the ones who are absent, for when they log in and backread..

their eyes will bleed with all the smexy goodness.

Prepare yourself fellow addicts.

IT HAS BEGUN..

:w00t: "ADDICTION: SKINFEST EDITION" :w00t:

to refresh you..

credits: yzonlykt

Just remember..

cBrC2qE.jpg

JIN LULU is judging you.

lololol. richard simmons!

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, andrewth said:

Everyone! Can you guys please write in english or provide english translations of what you are writing. It's a little rude to everyone else who doesn't understand/can't read foreign languages.

THANKS!

sorry, we're just talking about how we can buy the DVD if we are on the Philippines.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, andrewth said:

Everyone! Can you guys please write in english or provide english translations of what you are writing. It's a little rude to everyone else who doesn't understand/can't read foreign languages.

THANKS!

Hi! I'm sorry. We were just discussing on how to buy the DVD when it is released :)

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, samscheetah said:

It would be if it wasn't at same night :grimace: Remember they had an interview of Netease yesterday, in the evening he had to rush to Beijing while Johnny attended that party.

One thing I couldn't understand what style of wearing clip on hair :v 

"love"? My translated version meaning is about level "like" :confounded:. Yeah I think GH was over possessive and immature and that persona made him didn't see what LY wanted to say indirectly * LY actually said kind of that in dramas about 2-3 times right? And the red scarf too * Poor GH :))))

I don't think he doesn't know. He totally knows Luoyin's feelings for him. This is evidence from when he said "You don't love me that much. I don't know who's in your heart". He knows but it's just that he doesn't know to what extent Luoyin's love for him because he never says "I love you" and he never let him "do" him. Both of them are originally straight guys. Luoyin doesn't want to do it with him signifies that he's not willing to commit to this relationship (at least that's what he's probably thinking). Because of that, Guhai probably felt insecure and felt that Luoyin could leave him any time if a cute delicate girl comes along (remember Luoyin's type is a delicate girl)... I feel like he just wants a confirmation. That's why I said he has a single track mind. His mind is just "that". He raped him to show to Shihui that Luoyin is his. He could have done something less extreme but nooo... He has to do it...

3 hours ago, justhereforzhou said:

[Weibo Update from a person who attended the party]

" 昨天主持baby的“十年一刻”生日会,临近尾声时,我突发奇想让在台下等我收工吃饭的弟弟ee8194.png @Johnny黄景瑜 上台来唱生日歌送给baby,感觉全程他除了帅,就是懵… 哈哈,带着“行走的帅”给“大写的美” 庆生啦!ee80a2.png 祝永远三岁,最美美醉的公主@angelababy 生日快乐!!!~ee8d8b.pngee8d8b.pngee8d8b.png "

It says something about him being handsome and he/she (is that a guy or a girl? lol) said that Johnny sang Happy Birthday to AngelaBaby

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

-----

@samscheetah Ive never seen guys here wear hairclips. Ive seen guys with hair ties though for their man buns, including me lol

The boy on the left is Zhang Da Da who hosted birthday party yesterday. 

No easy to translate this one, but i try.

昨天主持baby的“十年一刻”生日会,临近尾声时,我突发奇想让在台下等我收工吃饭的弟弟ee8194.png @Johnny黄景瑜 上台来唱生日歌送给baby,

Hosted " Ten Years One Time" birthday party of Baby, at the end of party I suddenly decided to invite my little brother Huang Jing Yu, who is waiting for dinner with me after finish work,  come to stage and sing birthday song to Baby.

感觉全程他除了帅,就是懵… 哈哈,带着“行走的帅”给“大写的美” 庆生啦!ee80a2.png 

I think he is handsome and cute. HaHa (smile), bringing "Walking Handsome" to celebrate birthday for " Big Beauty"

祝永远三岁,最美美醉的公主@angelababy 生日快乐!!!

Wish the most beautiful princess Angelababy always 3 years old. Happy birthday. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Hidden Content

So many skinships in this interview!

I watched this interview so many times!

They are just too cute!!:wub:

I wonder if this is how they are whenever they hang out.:P

• Like 2

Xu Wei Zhou just uploaded a video to celebrate his fans reaching 1 million in Weibo.

In the video he announce a good news that he will release his first new music album soon. He hopes fans like the album. Then he sang a song "Ten Years" to the fans.

As we know, the opening song and the ending song of Addicted were written by Xu Wei Zhou

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks

Hello Addicts..

• Please write in English. If you wrote in foreign languages, please provide translation. This is according to Soompi's rules.
  • Please please please remove photos, gifs, youtube videos, embedded twitters when quoting!

Please follow the Soompi's rules ^^

Cheers!

52 minutes ago, Alfred Caballero said:

yeah i got that they're foils to the main characters. I just meant, they could have been given a more substantial function to play. Anyways, you mean they will fall in love after the sort of time skip?

Yes after the time skip. Youqi will chase after Yangmeng. He will setup a lot of tricks/traps until Yangmeng falls in love with him.

Guest skeletonworks
4 minutes ago, leven said:

Xu Wei Zhou just uploaded a video to celebrate his fans reaching in Weibo.

In the video he announce a good news that he will release his first new music album soon. He hopes fans like the album. Then he sang a song "Ten Years" to the fans.

As we know, the opening song and the ending song of Addicted were written by Xu Wei Zhou

Yeah glad that he'd be releasing an album!!! He's such a talented guy!!! Great in acting, great in singing, great in dancing, great in knitting. Everything is just great about him! What can he not do?!

Johnny singing happy birthday to Angelababy...

3 hours ago, justhereforzhou said:

[Weibo Update from a person who attended the party]

" 昨天主持baby的“十年一刻”生日会,临近尾声时,我突发奇想让在台下等我收工吃饭的弟弟ee8194.png @Johnny黄景瑜 上台来唱生日歌送给baby,感觉全程他除了帅,就是懵… 哈哈,带着“行走的帅”给“大写的美” 庆生啦!ee80a2.png 祝永远三岁,最美美醉的公主@angelababy 生日快乐!!!~ee8d8b.pngee8d8b.pngee8d8b.png "

It says something about him being handsome and he/she (is that a guy or a girl? lol) said that Johnny sang Happy Birthday to AngelaBaby

-----

@samscheetah Ive never seen guys here wear hairclips. Ive seen guys with hair ties though for their man buns, including me lol

why is he so damn handsome and hot, and sexy? why aren't there any kind of men like this in my place?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MayJ said:

Some said that after Luo Yin raped Gu hai,, of course after Gu Hai did it first to him,,, then Gu hai would be the top for the whole novel, is that right? because i like Gu hai being top :D

I like the idea of them flip flopping. No one is defined to one role. It just makes it more interesting. Considering GH is more of a dominate figure, for him to be recessive...LOL but I know that's not going to happen LOLOLOL

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Hello Addicts..

• Please write in English. If you wrote in foreign languages, please provide translation. This is according to Soompi's rules.
  • Please please please remove photos, gifs, youtube videos, embedded twitters when quoting!

Please follow the Soompi's rules ^^

Cheers!

Yes after the time skip. Youqi will chase after Yangmeng. He will setup a lot of tricks/traps until Yangmeng falls in love with him.

I just can't with these sweet infos about the novel. I am dying to read it. Youqi chasing after Yangmeng and seducing the hell out of him... it's just too much to my Addicted starving soul. Wish I learned Chinese in high school. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, andrewth said:

I like the idea of them flip flopping. No one is defined to one role. It just makes it more interesting. Considering GH is more of a dominate figure, for him to be recessive...LOL but I know that's not going to happen LOLOLOL

Lol,,,, i used to see a top which is dominant, strong and big (just like gu hai),, you can blame all mangas i've read,, but yeah even tho its interesting,, but my heart hurts...

flip flopping means switching? i like the idea of luo yin being a power bottom,, :D

• Like 2

Quick segue.

To my Chinese friends here..

thanks for introducing me via the Gu Hai singing HAPPYBDAY clip to this awesome specimen from your country..

this ANGELABABY is ridiculously HOT. weird name but makes-my-knees-weak HOT.

Angelababy%20%20Huang%20Xiaoming%E2%80%9

i wanted to post the one where she's wearing less clothing lol. but that would kill the vibe for some, i guess. :phew: lol

so i included the equally hot husband. damn he's lucky.

• Like 2