3 hours ago, savekaya said:

Saw this weibo post and found it interesting.

"粉丝私信让我说说@Johnny黄景瑜 :他目前没有签约任何一家公司,网上的爆料均为谣言。但有天娱、于正、锋芒、山影、华谊等公司同时都向他抛出橄榄枝,但都没接受;景瑜前景很好,戏路很宽,虽不是科班出身,但演技确实不错,不论现代还是古装都能hold住。现实中的鲸鱼是个不折不扣的直男,以前有圈内男星追求过,但没答应。"

trans: Fans requested for me to talk a bit about Johnny: He's currently not under any company(hasn't sign on any contract) and related news before were all rumors. Many companies have approached him however he rejected them. He has a bright future ahead and can act in various kind of shows. Although he didn't graduate from an arts school, he's acting is pretty good regardless it being modern days drama or the historical type. In reality, he's of no doubt a straight man, and some male celebrity wooed him once, but was rejected.

What caught my eye was the last line.

@savekaya johnny is not gay, because his eyes are set only for zhouzhou HAHAHAHA

3 hours ago, savekaya said:

Saw this weibo post and found it interesting.

"粉丝私信让我说说@Johnny黄景瑜 :他目前没有签约任何一家公司,网上的爆料均为谣言。但有天娱、于正、锋芒、山影、华谊等公司同时都向他抛出橄榄枝,但都没接受;景瑜前景很好,戏路很宽,虽不是科班出身,但演技确实不错,不论现代还是古装都能hold住。现实中的鲸鱼是个不折不扣的直男,以前有圈内男星追求过,但没答应。"

trans: Fans requested for me to talk a bit about Johnny: He's currently not under any company(hasn't sign on any contract) and related news before were all rumors. Many companies have approached him however he rejected them. He has a bright future ahead and can act in various kind of shows. Although he didn't graduate from an arts school, he's acting is pretty good regardless it being modern days drama or the historical type. In reality, he's of no doubt a straight man, and some male celebrity wooed him once, but was rejected.

What caught my eye was the last line.

@savekaya johnny is not gay, because his eyes are set only for zhouzhou HAHAHAHA

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

I wouldn't mind helping translate the books if there was a team here who is willing to do it together! I tried reading the first few chapters and it was agonisingly long... my chinese is a little rusty haha 

Lets organize! Im not sure who all the translators are but maybe we can have them all reply to this message and decide who does what?

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, justhereforzhou said:

Do you guys have more info about this? Is this legit?

Also do you guys know where I could find an Eng Sub of "Gaming Madness"? (this is a web movie and Zhou is in it)

Unfortunately, I think the movie is flop now so rarely ppl know about it, but hope one day after timmy is more famous, maybe eng sub will be made? 

• Like 2

I can't believe how this drama git me hooked last time I repeat a certain boys live was dyring the Takumi Saga especialky the the 4th movie which is Pure hahaha!!! 

So here are my observation from ep1-15

Lou Yin is indeed has a string personality,  he can be cold in his expression and technically loves to sleep hahaha!!  Seems like Gu Hai is the only one that trigger his tsundere side... Obviously he hates his mother but never object when his father fell in love and even insist him to get married. 

Gu Hai he is someone you do not wish to mess uo with especially if the concern is Lou Yin,  and he seems to really enjoy getting the other's attention.  

He openly hates his stepmother due to the death of his own mother,  even not welcoming his own stepbrother but when it was discover to be Lou Yin drop all the hate on him and of course Love wins hahaha.!  And they mutually are annoyed with that woman I was watching episode 14 when she left the house Gu Hai said "so annoying" if I was Lou Yin of course son's instinct even I hate her he could have said "that's still my mother you are calling annoying" but instead he is also upset and like agree with Gu Hai's opinion. 

Yang Mang that guy is really like a girl he looks like one and I would admit his looks is nit that typical flower boy but there is something with him that makes me say he is really so pure. 

You Qi oh this guy is another boy next door I hope he and Yang Meng have more scenes in season 2 I hope some can do a summary of how they ended up together I would be more than y to read hahaha!! 

Usually when I watch Gay series i fall in live with the second OTP instead of the main coz they are the one I am thrilled to see the progress. 

And of course my other fave Lou Yin's dad.  I mean I wish I have a father like him.  He welcomed Gu Hai with open arms and even love him more when after the revelation of Gu Hai's connection with his ex wife he never cut his friendshio with his son and he seems to spoiled him to the point that he always side with him over Lou Yin.  Excited for season 2. I kniw most translation are of course about the main oair I hope someone can do spoiler for Yang Mang and You Qi ehe

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, jeffreyphoenixiii said:

http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/#nan

Johny # 2 :wub:

Timmy # 6 :wub:

Awesome.  Need to bring Johnny back to 1 and move Timmy closer to him.  Remember guys you can vote for BOTH Johnny and Timmy every 30 mins, no need to choose between them.  Use you phones+ipad+laptop+desktop.  Each counts as a vote :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, niyomayap said:

all translator here should help each other to translate the novel

I mean what if they divide the novel so that they can focus on what chapter to post and it will also help them to minimize the work.

It's easier to provide summary rather than translating the whole book (for both volumes) due cultural understanding and idioms. The book comes with 300++ titled chapter (not withstanding the epilogue), even translating that alone would be daunting. Epilogue consist two long plots: the post wedding reception and YM-YQ development.

If anyone been reading through the post, especially the novel-webseries comparison, we are currently equivalent to chapter 100ish of the novel. i hope no one thinks that they dont have time to read through the posts but think translator(s) have all the time in the world.

Spoiler

the rape is at chapter 127, i think:vicx:, should have another 5-8 more smutty scenes after the rape. The rape in chapter 127 is the first penetration. No penetrative encounter before that.

Also we had been too focused events in volume two. There are still events in volume one (not chronological, whatever that comes to mind) in the post-SH saga prior to the 8 years time skip:

Spoiler

1. there's a incident when GH and BLY was caught texting in the class and the would have to break in to the office to retrieve the devices which was confiscated but were caught. That incident also showed that GH is not only possessive of BLY but also protective of BLY.

2. BLY jealous of GH's relationship with one of the teachers (guess which one :phew:)

3. GH's experimentation with BLY (the time when both enjoyed :wub:). I think this was 'briefly' mentioned.

On 22/02/2016 at 9:49 AM, skeletonworks said:

You see after that rape incident, after reconciled with Guhai, he lived with Guhai. But then he saw Guhai was studying "kamasutra for gays" and he got scared and lied to Guhai that someone in his family died or something and he had to go home. Guhai didn't suspect anything. Cut the story short, he went to Luoyin's house (it's a funny scene actually but i'll just summarise the important part) and Auntie Zhou's kid who likes Guhai told him the real truth.

4. Their time as refugees (they have happy time in a tent:P). I think they went Qingdao (because of BLY; also that's GH first meeting with YJ, the future AGM of GH's tech company) and Lhasa (will revisit again after the time skip).

5. There's a role play plot between GH (as prostitute(?)) and BLY as the client. (Thinking back, they had multiple role plays). CJD had very smutty mind

Edited by morningstar84
  • Like 17

23 minutes ago, Spectra Pride said:

So can someone bring me up to speed. I've watched 15 episodes. I saw a post saying that China has taken down all the episodes from all websites in China and there are still episodes which will remain unaired 

Hi there! So essentially China has banned the series and anything related to it, that includes, DVDs, fanmeets, etc. Anything that includes "Addicted" is banned. China has taken down all episodes on any Chinese video platform, e.g. youku. Technically, the last three episodes of Season 1 was unaired in China but they did get put on YouTube by the staff and the investor company. hope that helps. :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yureino said:

Excuse me, i beg to disagree. If you want to mention who was more natural in the series, to me it was weizhou. His face expression was on-point and he is more confident in his acting. Although in the show, his expression was limited as his character BaiLouYin had to act cool and show less emotions. As for Johnny, he did a good job as well. Just that his face expression was not exactly on point, and there was a tint of awkwardness while he is acting. To me its understandable, as it was his first time acting, while weizhou acted once before, and he's studying "acting" at a privileged university. (Edit; one more thing, johnny is practically guhai in real life, thats why its kinda easy for him to act out his character. Meanwhile zhouzhou is the opposite to BaiLouYin)

Although for the crying scene, for weizhou its a little weird he interpreted the scene that way, while its hard to act out a feeling of sadness, and yet happy at the same time. But his crying scene at the rooftop was excellent. While johnny also did great, showing his subtle emotion, as his eyes were red and a little teary.

for me, weizhou was more natural. Meanwhile johnny, he wasnt exactly on point, but his raw emotion is great, and he has yet to polish more, but really, he has got a great raw talent for acting. I bet after a few more times experience, he will do great.

and one more thing, there is no need to neglect either of them as you can vote for both of them simultaneously? You can always vote for johnny and zhouzhou at the same time, and re-vote them after 30mins.

been lurking here for sometime, and i couldnt stand when reading a false intrepetation of zhouzhou's acting. Lol. Well im more into weizhou, apparently more people are biased to johnny. In any case, im a bisex-guy. 

Anyhow, keep voting for them! AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SPOILERS AND NOVEL COMPARISONS ETC! Its making me more addicted to this show, and fill up the gaps the series had to skip. 

I strongly agree with this. *cheers* most especially the line "Johnny is Guhai in real life" But yas, both of them did a great job. Because if not, we won't be here fantasizing everything about them. Hahahaha!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, thoron said:

@alvinboi thank you for likin this. i almost forgot about this..

Here it is.

The one thing that knows the true score regarding:
WHO TOPPED WHO FIRST.

My fellow addicts, i present you..

"THE BED".

(Backstory and Fact: Producers made the actors sleep together. So ZhouZhou and Johnny slept in one bed. And yes friends, you're all lookin at it.)

Ahh, "THE BED".

Tasked by Chai Jidan herself to develop the camaraderie of the ZhouZhou and Johnny, "THE BED" has become Bai Lou Yin and GuHai's sanctuary each and every night after filming. It is the reason behind the closeness between our beloved boys.

"THE BED" : Birthplace of their Bond;  Witness to the start of their friendship;  Cradle to their eventual love;  Confidant to their secrets;  And Keeper of their deepest desires.

So, WHO TOPPED WHO FIRST?

Ahh. THE BED.
If only it could talk.

:P:wub:

Oh~ THE BED. How I wish I could have been that bed.:P

I hope if they ever release the DVD, that they have BTS footage of them on that bed.:D

13 hours ago, tea4two said:

Ok everyone!  Lets vote for Johnny & Timmy at the official Asian Actor Award website!  (Johnny's at position 1 right now)

http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/#

VOTED!!!:lol:

As of now, Johnny is #1 & Timmy is #5!:D

Let's keep voting you guys!!

41 minutes ago, fritzgerald said:

let's sleep together!

Oh my~~~~ the temptations!!:w00t::wub:

Why is he so damn fine?? I literally melt every time I see a new picture of him.:wub:

• Like 2

Fellow addicts!

After listening to Ten Years (the song that Zhouzhou sings in his video) and read the English sub, I have fantasy that the song was sung by Zhouzhou as his good bye to Johnny. And since the muse refused to leave me alone, I wrote a fanfic of that!

Ten Years (Johnny/Zhouzhou fanfic): http://w.tt/1RwK8iH

He sat there, stoically waiting for the crew to put cosmetics on his face. He works as model so he is used to this; but in one of our idle conversations, he confessed that he dislike make up time. Not because of the make ups, but because he has to sit still for quite some time. Maybe, that's the caveat of being a martial artist. But maybe, that's him just being him; can not stay still for prolonged time.

Just like that, he moved his head. Just a little, toward my direction. Our gaze met and he put that little smirk on his face, as if asking: what is on your mind?

Looking forward for your thoughts! Please be gentle with me, this is my first fanfic :D 

• Like 5

Hi all, I've created a wiki page for Addicted.  I would love for everyone to contribute to it.  Please keep the wiki page clean and readable (use good english).  I would love to add a picture but there's copyright issue involve with that so at the moment there's none.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin_Web_Series (Mobile link)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin_Web_Series (Desktop link)

• Like 12

Guys,

I have a bad news to announce.

The spoiler that I translated and shared here are from Thai version by @maewmira. Today, she tweeted that she didn't want anyone to use her work to share outside. I gave her my promise that I would not translate her work and share again. 

However, I find another source now but I have to ask and wait for her permission first. In the another source, she begins to translate the parts after 8 years of seperation (just a few part). 

Sad T-T

• Like 6