The desparate me

Spoiler

"And another one."

Jingyu sighs, turning his head to his front as he feels delicate fingers rubbing gently against his back. "I told you it's fine. Of course you would get a few scratches playing that kind of sports. You do know I had worse injuries with jiu-jitsu, right?"

Weizhou bites his lower lip, doesn't want to acknowledge the well-known fact as he stares at a scratch mark on the wide back. When the taller told him about his schedule today, he had to hide his worry face behind a forced smile as the other looked so happy about it. He knows how much the taller loves outdoor activities like that and he didn't have the heart to say anything other than 'have fun' when the other left after kissing him goodbye. "But, this one kinda deep..."

"I don't feel a thing." Jingyu reaches over his shoulder and slowly brings the slender arm over it, smiling as he feels steady beaten heartbeats against his back. "You should be worry about yourself." He kisses the soft palm. "I told you to rest, didn't I? I know how tired it can be waiting for delayed flight."

"I did rest."

"Then why are your eyes still red?"

Weizhou slumps over, resting his chin on the taller's shoulder. "I watched a very sad movie." He receives a bite on his thumb at his answer before soft lips planting kisses on every one of his fingers. To his defense, he did rest and watched a movie but he doesn't remember it was actually a sad one or not. He woke up after a few hours of sleep and just stared at the television screen as he couldn't help worrying about the other. And the taller can't blame him as he spots another bruise on the big hand that is entangled with his. "You should go clean up. I will help putting the ointment later."

Jingyu nods, kissing the hand in his hold one last time before letting it go and climbs off the bed, heading towards the bathroom at the corner of the bedroom. He is really happy the other was worried for him but he also doesn't like the younger neglecting himself. If only the other knew how heartbroken he was when he greeted him at the door. The smile he received didn't reach the beautiful eyes as they looked so tired. He stares at the shower stall and he can't help grinning at the sudden thought. "Zhouzhou."

"Hm?" Weizhou walks over and pokes his head into the bathroom, staring at the taller that still has his pants on. "What is it?"

"Shower with me." Jingyu supresses his grin at the sight of the younger's face that is getting redder by the second.

"Wha... why would I? I... I already..."

Jingyu smiles in amusement at the stutter. Of course this isn't the first time they will be showering together but the younger is still embarrass by it. And the fact that he came home to a gentle voice singing that coming from the bathroom as it echoed throughtout the house is another reason the other has to not accept his invitation. But he already have that covered. "You going to let an injured man shower by himself? What if the water worsen his injuries? Hm? How are you going to take responsible for that?"

Weizhou sighs heavily. The taller will never stop incorperating scenes and lines from their drama into their daily life. The smell of the shower gel still lingers on his body but he also knows he can't win against this giant dork. "Be prepared. "He closes the bathroom door before turning around and stares straight into the other's eyes. He really wants to wipe that grin off of the handsome face. "The water won't be the only thing that will worsen your injuries."

• Like 14

Waiting for ZZ to arrive at Seoul. Hopefully he will have so much fun there and his concert will be smashing success!

k-fans, please take care our Zhoumeow~~~ :3

@Scandani I guess that is a new ring? ZZ changes his accessories regularly now, after one of the magz enquired him about his (supposedly from JY) necklace. He even does not use the ring from his Mom all the time. These two days, he is not using any ear ring?

Hoping for lots of D&G/Milan related goodies during his concert...

Oh, JY is filming DwSS again? That means, he is one of the regular casts now? Hmmm. *looking closely* Swollen eye bags? Not enough sleep last night? ;) Well, as long as you are happy, JY! Hopefully, he will sing again today...

• Like 16

I want to bang my head against the wall....the livefeed just got cut when WZ came out! And yes, those fans travelling him were all blocking the Korean fans vision...they were crowding, surrounding him ... Not very nice. 

Well, what about his latest from LV, could they be presents?

• Like 9

ZZ at incheon airport PART 1

Cr on pic

Spoiler

Spoiler

ClncgU7WkAE51gQ.jpg

Spoiler

ClneSLEWQAAbL2L.jpgClneTO4WIAEUe50.jpg

ClneVznWMAUzYbO.jpg

Spoiler

ClneRN0WkAEXTWa.jpg

Spoiler

ClneAIJWIAABFoh.jpg

ClneCVIWEAE4d7h.jpg

Clnd9y1WEAAqZ7l.jpg

Spoiler

Clndf7FWkAAkOTQ.jpg

Clndf7DWYAIX7E2.jpg

Clndf94WIAIp1SL.jpgClndf7NXIAEp690.jpg

Spoiler

Clnd_YLXIAAtB9Q.jpg

Clnd_YEWgAAE3ne.jpg

Clnd_ZXXEAESa78.jpg

Spoiler

Clnd5rVXEAEyK_E.jpg

Clnd5rPXIAAboae.jpg

Clnd5rOWMAMt7pr.jpg

Spoiler

ClndgS1WIAAS4if.jpg

ClndgpSWMAgpS-e.jpg

ClndiKeWMAAUKuz.jpg

ClndjhQWMAADCqm.jpg

Spoiler

ClngS_3WIAAqPj4.jpgClngUIhWkAATD2p.jpg

ClngVW9WEAAWRfK.jpg

Spoiler

ClmwNK3VAAAfeno.jpg

Spoiler

ClnfDZNWkAEIIHu.jpg

ClnfDZLWYAAOqM0.jpg

ClnfDZRXEAEkc1C.jpg

ClnfDcAWEAAIJjX.jpg

Spoiler

Clnfvk6WQAAo-Wz.jpg

Clnfvk3XIAADl8u.jpg

Spoiler

ClnfRFNXIAAJ0UD.jpg

ClnfR1pWYAA15Vz.jpg

ClniwmOWgAAECNr.jpgClnfSjeWAAIQhFY.jpg

• Like 18

29 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

I want to bang my head against the wall....the livefeed just got cut when WZ came out! And yes, those fans travelling him were all blocking the Korean fans vision...they were crowding, surrounding him ... Not very nice. 

Well, what about his latest from LV, could they be presents?

@nippy2002 Korean fans are very upset about this right now. I am even upset just watching this from live stream! They just surrounded ZZ and blocked the whole crowd. Some could not even see ZZ. 

@Scandani please see the pic... So upsetting!

Spoiler

cAo8dwU.jpg

I hope they understand why K fans are mad!!!!!!! 

Anyways, I am glad ZZ is in Korea and SO EXCITED for his concert. +_+ AHH, come on, V app, we need an answer from you for live stream!!! (ok ^^ good night! soompi fam)

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Oh I just talked with @kmmyzz about this, and it seems like almost 100 cfans come with him, and I was like wtf?!!! Pardon my French. That is not cool at all!!! Not cool!! #fuming

• Like 15

he doesnt seem as cheerful as he was in Thai. just watched the video right before he got on the van.

@Scandani you better don't watch it. u will slam your device right atm.

the devices were surrounding him. why can't they learn from Thai fans. give him more space and he will be bouncy kitten.

cr on pic

Spoiler

he is completely furred by LV today. was it on sale in Milano? lol

• Like 11

wtf is this????

Spoiler

tumblr_o97r1dqFTe1uncpu2o1_400.jpg

@liam87 I saw one vid when he was in Beijing this morning when he stand in travelator (?) and the fans literally shoved their big lens under his nose, and one shoved her iphone next to the big lenses. I am telling you, one of this dayI really want to give water canon treatment to some of these people.

@gayyoxx OMG, nedaaa's pic below me is worst. I am cursing so loud in starbucks right now in Danish!!! since there are so many C- tourists next to me!!! for helvede!!!! 

• Like 18
  • Sad 1

@gayyoxx It's the theme song from DWS and the lyrics are in the spoiler....sorry, I posted another link just coz it features JY in MIlan. There is no English translation at the moment but there might be soon =)

Spoiler

黄景瑜慢版单曲 《约吧》 - Huang JingYu - Yue Ba 

他的老板说人要有梦
Tā de lǎobǎn shuō rén yào yǒu mèng
就应该加班
Jiù yīnggāi jiābān
你的妈妈说再不恋爱
Nǐ de māmā shuō zài bu liàn ài
就别滚回来
Jiù bié gǔn huí lái
生活像个小怪兽
Shēng huó xiàng gè xiǎo guài shòu
有时萌有时很囧
Yǒu shí méng yǒu shí hěn jiǒng
搞不定的人一起 举个手
Gǎo bù dìng de rén yī qǐ jǔ gè shǒu

你又在烦恼 着什么
Nǐ yòu zài fán nǎo zhe shén me
要不要和我 约一个
Yào bù yào hé wǒ yuē yī gè
我知道生活越平凡
Wǒ zhī dào shēng huó yuè píng fán
越需要最大的勇敢
Yuè xū yào zuì dà de yǒng gǎn

你在烦恼 着什么
Nǐ zài fán nǎo zhe shén me
不如大声 告诉我
Bù rú dà shēng gào sù wǒ
约吧约吧 去把烦恼都 KO
Yuē ba yuē ba qù bǎ fán nǎo dōu KO

你每天堵车上班 不迟到就是英雄
Nǐ měi tiān dǔ chē shàng bān bù chí dào jiù shì yīng xióng
我单身很久依然相信爱不愿将就
Wǒ dān shēn hěn jiǔ yī rán xiāng xìn ài bù yuàn jiāng jiù
最渺小一个某某
Zuì miǎo xiǎo yī gè mǒu mǒu
不需要拯救地球
Bù xū yào zhěng jiù dì qiú
在日常琐碎之中 扬起头
Zài rì cháng suǒ suì zhī zhōng yáng qǐ tóu

你又在烦恼 着什么
要不要和我 约一个
我知道生活越平凡
越需要最大的勇敢

你在烦恼 着什么
不如大声 告诉我
Bù rú dà shēng gào sù wǒ
约吧约吧 去把烦恼都KO

你又在烦恼 着什么
要不要和我 约一个
我知道生活越平凡
越需要最大的勇敢

你在烦恼 着什么
不如大声 告诉我
Bù rú dà shēng gào sù wǒ
约吧约吧 去把烦恼都KO
约吧约吧 去把烦恼都KO

• Like 21

2 hours ago, dazzlin92 said:

@Tari Tari Aawwwwww~~~ this is soooo sweet~~~ and i think your writing has been improving a lot~~ keep up the good workk~~~

Thanks.. It's hard to see my own improvement, so I'm glad you said this. Hope I can show you a better story ^^

OMG, I wanna ask if that ring is perhaps a new gift. But if that's the case, someone probably had mention it. Anyway, I love ring more than earrings so I'm happy seeing it. And so far, I really look up to Thailand fan. They are a great example *salute* Still, Kfans are really a lot. They must love ZZ so much for waiting that long. I feel bad for them so I hope they can see more of ZZ in the concert area. And so far, they did give respect to ZZ so I hope their hard day paid off.

One more, really one more. When I see the phone case, the first time I only notice "Understand dream because of the sea" What a perfect placement ^^ Remind me of GH/BLY

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Scandani said:

eh ring is backkkk!!! what ring is this? who is in the ring department?

Is the ring really supposed to be turned that way. It looks to me that he's turned the ring around, so that the main part is inside his hand. Or? It looks like a ring you can adjust, and sort of bend on to your finger. (Why he would wear a ring he doesn't want to show, I've no idea, though...) I'd love a clear picture of the ring from the inside of his hand!

Spoiler

HscOs10.jpg

And I just need to say, I love his style today! He looks brilliant. Love the glasses! It's all very stylish. And this photo is extra splendid (taken from yzonlykt's IG). It also looks like at least most of his arm tattoo is unchanged. He's such a pretty guy, though. Sometimes, he looks like a doll, he's so perfect. Other times, he looks completely different. Which one of the most intrguing things about him 

Spoiler

vHzNoUq.jpg

Seems the scene at the airport in Seoul turned into a bit of a mess... I don't really get the idea of meeting your idol at the airport, though. Particularly not when they're arriving. Because it's not like they're going to hang around for a long time, it's bound to turn into a very brief encounter. But for some, maybe that's enough? It's unbelievable so many fans take the same plane, though. They have far, FAR too much time and money, if it's just to follow ZZ.

• Like 21

@nedaaa looks like k-fans also surrounded him. saw the flag in your last upload.

edit : @kmmyzz nice post. let's use "those selfish people"

despite the chaotic condition, let's spread some positives.

why there is no bodyguard with him today? Is it bc of touchy-jealousy problem? lol 

i tried to browse any mainland china star in Incheon but found none. it's quite spectacular for ZZ then.

Few pages back post said that he visited a production house in Thai. any work offers? 

let's wish he get some in Korea. 

i found an incident of local star's butt-grabbed. wish it wont happen to ZZ.

• Like 12

I watched the livefeed and the kfans are waiting patiently. So I will be real upset when if I were them and then bam..someone stood in front of me...and that supposed have already taken a number of close up since they were flying with him. Also wha is with the lens and phones in WZ face at the airport....sorry but that is totally no giving him space. The best of all is that WZ is always so nice and polite...unlike JY who sometimes can show that he is unhappy...

• Like 16

Rant

Spoiler

Actually, with adequate camera, these people could take a close up photo of ZZ without shoving their cameras under his nose or blocking other fans. Heck, they could lie down on the floor and take pictures of him while he greets the waiting kfans. But no. That's purely, totally, selfish behaviour on their part, IMO.

Maybe concepts like "respecting other", "personal space" and "privacy" are alien to these people. God! So rude!

@charlie10 I don't have it with me but does this new ring is the one that he was wearing during Beijing FM?

• Like 13