Guest skeletonworks

Before I go to sleep. Cheers @Scandani for the Johnny's hats galore! My favourite has always been the SLUB snapback although I don't mind YZ NY too..

Here's some more.. but it's pre-Shangyin. 1st one Boy London, 2nd probably some random hat, 3rd you already got the YZ cap, which I think is now with Vivi or maybe she only borrowed it temporarily during the DWS filming...

Spoiler

8U9EN45.jpg

During the BKK FM. Took photo with the openly gay Korean celeb, Hong Seok Cheon.. I think it's the only hat of his that is quite bright in colour lol

Spoiler

7hV05eq.png

Still feel so sad that he probably didn't get the snapback that I gave to him during the BKK FM -_- 

Let's wait for Autumn/Winter to see him start wearing caps again :lol: I love seeing him wearing caps for some reason.. :wub:

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5jmmZfwfWk

Rough summary of Jingyu in today's episode of DWS (he is so precious T_T ) :

Reveal hidden contents

> Jy & Ma Ke mission was to help the committee deal with a situation that involves an old granny whom is keeping a stray dog. (I don't really understand where she lives but I think she sells the trash for a living and keeps the dog among the rubbish/garbage at the passageway). When they visit the old granny,the complaints/concerns from the community are that they were afraid the dog might bite kids/other people & hygiene issues.

>JY suggest to have the dog vaccinated but one of the lady told him that it needs to have a dog license, other wise, it's illegal to keep it. Ma Ke then suggest to sent the dog to a rescue center, but JY feels that the dog will be much better living here.

> The community wants to sent the dog away and at the end, they decide to first buy a cage and have the garbage removed. (JY looks quite upset when they were debating about the solutions :( )

> JY went to find a cage while Ma Ke accompanies the granny to clear the rubbish/garbage. After finding out that the cages were sold out, JY decides to have a discussion with one of the neighbor(?) again. He told her that he feels the old granny likes the dog and wants to keep it, but everyone were surrounding and forcing her for a solution/answer, so the only thing she could say was to sent the dog away."We have elderly at home too, why are we forcing an old granny, right?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23.08-23.36

Staff: You don't understand this job, do you?
JY: It's not that I don't understand, this issue, for a community, you want everybody to be comfortable,you can't stand on one side and not let the other party have a way out of it.
Staff: How do you think this issue should be solved?
JY: The old granny, it's not that she doesn't wants the dog,she finds the dog license expensive too,isn't it? But you have so many stray dogs on the street,can you guarantee that every single one of them have a dog license? Right? Why pick on the one who is poor to have a dog license?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From 23.35-24.18

Lady: How to solve this?
JY: Settle the hygiene and health issues, give it a shower and vaccination. We will keep it in the passageway for the time being.
Lady: Did she agree to clearing all the garbage? Or clearing a part of it?
JY: I didn't see the old auntie

JY:Let's not talk about the garbage,talk about the dog

Lady: but if you don't clear the garbage, where can you keep the dog?
JY:  Isn't she clearing it now?
Lady: Do you think she can clear it all? It must be cleared by today.
JY: On what basis to make her clear everything? She placed a few stuff, why must she clear everything?
Lady: Garbage are not allowed on public areas.
JY: Which old houses doesn't place a few garbage out of their houses?
Lady: It's different
JY: Every house has it (garbage). You can't specifically focus/pick on one family. It isn't wrong for her to pick up trash,right?

Lady 2: Take a break.Sit down for a while
JY: Ah?
Lady 2: Sit down for a while
JY: No,it's okay, I'm angry. I will cool down.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Afterwards, JY, Ma ke & old granny brings the dog to have a shower, but the dog bit the guy who was trying to give it a shower.

> They brought the dog to have a vaccination.

> JY tells Ma Ke that he feels the old granny should keep the dog, since the dog already was there for days and they get along well.

> JY & Ma Ke have a chat with the old granny and JY says that mainly he feels she wants to keep it, if she doesn't wants to (keep the dog), they will have other solutions, but she likes the dog and the dog likes her too.

> When JY visited her again with a few tins of milk powder, she've cleared all the garbage.

Thank you for your translation. OMG! JY! :tears: JY must have felt related somehow since he grew up with his grandparents and he loves dog too. DWS really knows how to bring the best out of JY (with yesterday recording all sporty and singing as well). JY, you have to make sure your kitten watch this as well. I am sure he will fall even harder and deeper for you because we all are!

• Like 18

17 minutes ago, bearology said:

Thank you for your translation. OMG! JY! :tears: JY must have felt related somehow since he grew up with his grandparents and he loves dog too. DWS really knows how to bring the best out of JY (with yesterday recording all sporty and singing as well). JY, you have to make sure your kitten watch this as well. I am sure he will fell even harder and deeper for you because we all are!

I am sure he knows, that's why he nabbed JY before anyone else. Lol

They are a perfect match really. Both are such beautiful people.

I wonder what ZZ is listening on his phone...

Spoiler

• Like 18

55 minutes ago, ryokise said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5jmmZfwfWk

Rough summary of Jingyu in today's episode of DWS (he is so precious T_T ) :

Reveal hidden contents

> Jy & Ma Ke mission was to help the committee deal with a situation that involves an old granny whom is keeping a stray dog. (I don't really understand where she lives but I think she sells the trash for a living and keeps the dog among the rubbish/garbage at the passageway). When they visit the old granny,the complaints/concerns from the community are that they were afraid the dog might bite kids/other people & hygiene issues.

>JY suggest to have the dog vaccinated but one of the lady told him that it needs to have a dog license, other wise, it's illegal to keep it. Ma Ke then suggest to sent the dog to a rescue center, but JY feels that the dog will be much better living here.

> The community wants to sent the dog away and at the end, they decide to first buy a cage and have the garbage removed. (JY looks quite upset when they were debating about the solutions :( )

> JY went to find a cage while Ma Ke accompanies the granny to clear the rubbish/garbage. After finding out that the cages were sold out, JY decides to have a discussion with one of the neighbor(?) again. He told her that he feels the old granny likes the dog and wants to keep it, but everyone were surrounding and forcing her for a solution/answer, so the only thing she could say was to sent the dog away."We have elderly at home too, why are we forcing an old granny, right?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23.08-23.36

Staff: You don't understand this job, do you?
JY: It's not that I don't understand, this issue, for a community, you want everybody to be comfortable,you can't stand on one side and not let the other party have a way out of it.
Staff: How do you think this issue should be solved?
JY: The old granny, it's not that she doesn't wants the dog,she finds the dog license expensive too,isn't it? But you have so many stray dogs on the street,can you guarantee that every single one of them have a dog license? Right? Why pick on the one who is poor to have a dog license?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From 23.35-24.18

Lady: How to solve this?
JY: Settle the hygiene and health issues, give it a shower and vaccination. We will keep it in the passageway for the time being.
Lady: Did she agree to clearing all the garbage? Or clearing a part of it?
JY: I didn't see the old auntie

JY:Let's not talk about the garbage,talk about the dog

Lady: but if you don't clear the garbage, where can you keep the dog?
JY:  Isn't she clearing it now?
Lady: Do you think she can clear it all? It must be cleared by today.
JY: On what basis to make her clear everything? She placed a few stuff, why must she clear everything?
Lady: Garbage are not allowed on public areas.
JY: Which old houses doesn't place a few garbage out of their houses?
Lady: It's different
JY: Every house has it (garbage). You can't specifically focus/pick on one family. It isn't wrong for her to pick up trash,right?

Lady 2: Take a break.Sit down for a while
JY: Ah?
Lady 2: Sit down for a while
JY: No,it's okay, I'm angry. I will cool down.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Afterwards, JY, Ma ke & old granny brings the dog to have a shower, but the dog bit the guy who was trying to give it a shower.

> They brought the dog to have a vaccination.

> JY tells Ma Ke that he feels the old granny should keep the dog, since the dog already was there for days and they get along well.

> JY & Ma Ke have a chat with the old granny and JY says that mainly he feels she wants to keep it, if she doesn't wants to (keep the dog), they will have other solutions, but she likes the dog and the dog likes her too.

> When JY visited her again with a few tins of milk powder, she've cleared all the garbage.

What i like about ZZ and JY is that if they are angry, or if they don't want to do something, they don't hide it.. The only difference between the two is that ZZ try to smile, while JY is like "I don't care, i'm angry"..

However, photos and videos of ZZ's arrival in Korea are scary xD But i'm happy that he was well welcomed :heart:

• Like 13

Preordered from YesAsia the Addicted Photobook, 2 weeks ago. 

Received this exasperating email: 

Spoiler

pX3XU3C.jpg

Does anyone have a similar problem / could give advice on this issue? 

The other website has listed a different price for the photobook for some reason and it's a lot more expensive. 

(This forum has sustained my interest in the web series so much further than I thought. <3 you guys) 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

@gashupingo @skeletonworks with the cancellation from V app, I think there will be fans who will do the live stream. There were words that they will find a way to have a live stream for those who can't attend, we'll see on the concert day :)

EDIT: Seems like the idol app (the pink one) will stream ZZ's concert. Here's the link: http://tv.idol001.com/xuweizhou.html

probably can be viewed from pc, but you can always install the app too

@kmmyzz Thank you so much for the new link for live stream!!! I heard that it was SNP media that did not want V app to live stream ZZ's concert in Seoul - fans are guessing that 1. Thai concert tickets did not sell out yet 2. Maybe a dvd release of ZZ's concert from them. Gosh I was really looking forward for V app live stream......... T-T

@Jeremy Yong Please see @izziehudson's post on how to order Official Photobook from books.com.tw -> its really easy to order and VERY fast shipping. I got mine in US after 3 business days!!! Here it is @Jeremy Yong

@ryokise thank you so much for the translation T-T please receive my hear(TTT) =  제 하를 받아주세요*using JY's Korean* @skeletonworks you gave him a snapback! omg! I hope he wears yours in future, please post when he does +_+ 

Im sure yall saw this already, but I didnt, so Im posting anyway ^_^ ZZ saying "Annyeonghasaeyo!": cr. @chweizhou from Twitter. OMGGGG T-T (please call me nuna!!!! sorry.....)

Spoiler

ZZ at Incheon Airport (cr. @leohild_ from Twitter), when he first came out, waving his hands and biting his lips... +_+ :

Spoiler

The VIP meeting is tomorrow (24th) in Myeongdong, Seoul. I am looking forward to it. They are so lucky to see ZZ up and close, and receive his album from his OWN hands.. AHHH... :wub: (ok, time for me to go back to work T-T)

• Like 19

It seems like on the 26th, JY and CW will fly to Shanghai from Beijing. I wonder if both of them will be taking the same flight, like... tadaa a small Addicted reunion because we really need one? (it's unfortunate that it can't be JY-ZZ but we understand their situation, right?) I'm just hoping they'd take the same flight and be like "Wassup broooo" and fans will be like "omg Addicted reunion omg" while wailing lmao okay no that's exaggerating but you get the idea ;)

Spoiler

Nothing really, just flight info of JY and CW (not detailed, so I sorta love this informer haha!)

AW6SE1D.jpg

• Like 21

On 18/06/2016 at 2:36 AM, xix19xix said:

Be angry but don't lose sight. You are not the only one. Many in the forum have expressed their anger and sadness whether we are CPF or not. We feel the same way. Many in China feels the same way.

The question now is why and what can we do. Without knowing why, we could overreact and end up blaming the wrong person.

There could be several reasons.

1. I remember seeing a post saying that CCTV3 had warned fans not to upload any videos before otherwise they will cut. I noticed that the videos continue to be shared

2. The authorities are actively upholding the ban. Since this is the national TV, they need to follow the directive more strictly.

3. Someone in the industry is playing with both of them because of who they are privately. They do not want them to become too powerful for whatever reason.

In a few days time, we will probably hear from Hunan that JY will also be removed. In other words, just because they don't mention, it does not mean that they are fine.

Now, I am not too worried for them. Honestly, they did nothing punishable by law. Their popularity continues to grow, the more oppressed they are.

What can we do? We can comply with what the authorities want. Let both of them disappear from the entertainment industry. Or we can continue to support them in any way we can. Like buy his songs from iTunes, buy his CDs, stream his music and let more people know him.

Maybe one day they can move overseas, for they have enough supporters internationally that they need not worry about those who try to harm them anymore.

I'm still sad and hurting for ZZhou.. but your words are good advice, thankyou :).. I'm so behind guys.. sorry..smiles...for you all.

• Like 5

Weibo update

Spoiler

More of Timmy from yesterday

Spoiler

Source:   mochalattebest

c913eff8gw1f55nm13hzzj20xc0nzn8c.jpg

c913eff8gw1f55mevs1b3j215o0m546q.jpg

More of Johnny from yesterday's DWS recording (062316)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   阿阿阿阿苏啊

006ktxuRjw1f55itdc8u7j30pg0pggvk.jpg

006ktxuRjw1f55itdz4fgj30pg0pgwnt.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   维鲸_黄景瑜个站

006vc9sAjw1f557ycnuvcj30qo13djwt.jpg

006vc9sAjw1f557yc75a2j30qe13p798.jpg

More of Johnny from DWS recording (062216)

Spoiler

Source:   宇宙警卫

006qqDUqgw1f555b6gjt6j31kw11x0z6.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f555bbbib3j31kw11x0xn.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f555bln4ixj31d821vn4c.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f555bsk6dpj31hj28cqb5.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f555bx9l7vj312b1lhjwf.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f555c1ag0kj316d1rk45a.jpg

Random Johnny from DWS

Spoiler

Source:   just一枚颜狗

96c82293jw1f54cg07ggpg209i0c8x70.gif

96c82293jw1f55k5u2nj4g20c80c8b2c.gif

96c82293jw1f55h6ruc0pg20c80a97wm.gif

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   洲是我逃不脱的网

006hYRTnjw1f55iqmhvqcj30qo0zk0x8.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   呼呼花-

a966fe84jw1f55kzj8totj20er0erwfo.jpg

a966fe84jw1f55kzky0ncj20er0er764.jpg

a966fe84jw1f55kzn1tqoj20er0erjte.jpg

a966fe84jw1f55l1e4othj20gf0lcn2m.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   粥粥要带鲸鱼玩儿啊

005LlXWjjw1f55llttzn2j30m81y0wkz.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   用大把的愛砸你

006pY6S2jw1f55niijlofj316o1kwqla.jpg

006pY6S2jw1f55nisismcj316o1kwav8.jpg

006pY6S2jw1f55nhna7wij30qo0zk41s.jpg

006pY6S2jw1f55nj9wq5xj316o1kwh6o.jpg

006pY6S2jw1f55nht5yd6j30qo0zkn0l.jpg

006pY6S2jw1f55nhw0bkzj30qo0zkn03.jpg

006pY6S2jw1f55nhz8o2tj30qo0zkdj0.jpg

006pY6S2jw1f55ni1yxndj30qo0zkgog.jpg

006pY6S2jw1f55ni5cazmj30qo0zkgog.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   -M粥君-

67506a6cgw1f55j5vbo48j20go0nk76e.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   下限無下限無空知大猩猩

6ad6c94bjw1f55mfgwnemj20i80nw778.jpg

• Like 20

6 hours ago, Oline Oline said:

I kind of feel something must be happen when i can't see the video at V Apps.

That mean, I will uninstall this app from my phone (3rd time this year sigh)

They don't have d permission to air zz's concert???

No... :tears:

I thought I can count on Vapp...

Seems like it? it's about permission... 

And, usually for korean artist/idol's first concert they will make a DVD from it... So, most of the promoter won't allow any recording... But, i think Korean fans have their own way about how to record secretly coz I could still find some fancams back then... :)

• Like 5

8 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Remember that ZZ's L'OFFICIEL mag photoshoot got cancelled after ZZ went missing for a few days because of IRYE?(Please correct me if I'm wrong, it's the same mag right?) It seems he'll be photoshooting for this mag on 29 June at 2pm and there'll be a ifensi livestream for this on that day.

He went missing because IRYE? What happened back then? Enlighten me please... I think I missed something...

• Like 1

Guest themusing

Hi everyone! New fan here who reactivated her old account just for yuzhou HAHA. I marathoned the whole series in a day last week, and I've been lurking around on this thread ever since #addicted. Just wanted to thank everyone for sharing the boys' news! :D

Ive read on twitter and facebook that SNP Media HUB released a statement about ZZ's Korea FM. Something like Logo, banner, LED light, cosplay costume,... Anything that relate to Shangyin and CP image are prohibited during the concert. I didnt see anyone uploaded an official statement like last time before BJ FM though. Someone here may have more details about this? If its true, meaning Because of the sea and Walk Slowly will not be performing tomorrow for sure. Somehow I feel this news and the fact that Vapp cannot live stream the FM, will they record this FM then release a DVD afterwards? Thats why they try not to have any Shangyin related pop up during the FM to make sure the DVD wont be affected by the bans?

Is this a pattern for this fandom now? Everytime before something exciting happen, we will have to go through this roller coaster ride/mood swinging because there will be news related to Shangyin and YZ's image ban. It may literally take another 7 years and 10 months until we can see YZ together lol :sweatingbullets:

• Like 21