JY looks really good today despite not having enough rest since he was repeatedly logging on and off to his Weibo account throughout the wee hours of the morning. Anyway, it's so nice to hear him sing... hope he will get a chance to sing more on the show.

Spoiler

• Like 18

I hope I found the right song with eng sub since the lyric is just so so YZ. I don't know which part JY is singing, but no matter what, that song is like their story. Literally. The lyric about their seats and how he asked for scolding. Doesn't that remind you of GH and BLY? And the lyric about today they will have a date? Is he telling us the truth now? :wub::w00t: my delulu mind is on again thanks to JY..

will be back to my writing but before that, here is another one https://www.wattpad.com/273866537-yz-other-space-and-time-under-that-cosplay

Spoiler

Everyone around Zhouzhou knew that he's a fan of anime related. Well, he might look cool sometimes, but he also has a side which look nerdy cute, or even beautiful. Really, when people look at him, no one would say he's a girl. Everything about him scream manliness. But there's also a beautiful vibe coming out of him. Everyone who had seen him will understand.

His eyes sparkled this morning since he couldn't wait to go to an anime convention. He went there with his group of friends who also loves anime. Well, he himself isn't into cosplaying. He loves seeing cosplayer and maybe took a picture with them. If his friends asked him to, he wouldn't mind wearing a cosplay. But it's just not his true interest.

Well, the convention is packed with anime lovers. Zhouzhou otaku side is surfacing immediately when he came in. Zhouzhou and his two friends screamed full of excitement seeing the atmosphere in that place. If there's another world, they believe they are there right now. It's so much different with their reality.

"Hey, check that out," a friend with glasses yelled as he run towards a booth he talked about.

Zhouzhou and a cute shorter guy followed right behind. They didn't want to separate themselves in this big place. Not that they worried about getting lost. They just want to enjoy it together so the excitement will be multiplied.

Between those three otakus, they have their own language to communicate. Well, it's a human language but at the same time ordinary human won't understand a bit what they are talking about. Though the people in the convention probably understand them easily. They have the same interest and that's what brought them together in the first place.

"Guys, guys, that's Hinata."

Once again the glasses guy ran off. He's the most excited one between those three. Well, two of his friend is also excited, but his level of excitement is just off the chart. No one can compare.

They took photo together with the Hinata who welcomed them happily. She is a serious cosplayer. She looks so much like Hinata and those accessories must costed a fortune.

The three lost musketeers visited most of the booths already. They took pictures with their favourite characters and had so much fun. It's been more than 3 hours already but for them, time just stood still since they enter the gate. 

Zhouzhou gazed towards one of the booth with a lot of people surrounding it. It caught his interest but there's also something else. Something he couldn't quite explained. His feet brought him there first before he could think of anything.

Right there, in the middle of the crowd, he saw someone familiar. Someone he thought he'll never meet again. Just one glance and he knew the guy under that cosplay is the one he saw that day. It's been months already but once he saw him, it just felt like yesterday.

His stare froze at that figure. Zhouzhou couldn't care less what that guy's cosplaying. His mind is full of the guy himself. 

There's just something about that guy. Since the first time their eyes met, he knew that guy is special. But Zhouzhou didn't know how special that guy for him, not yet. He just thought he's a very handsome and manly guy. He's like an ideal form of a man. Zhouzhou admired that stranger.

Jingyu is wearing a cosplay he didn't even know exist before this job. He's supposed to pose a few pose with that outfit. It's just a job but he tried his best to have fun in it. He loves people taking his photos and enjoy the attention. He threw his charm and handsomeness here and there to the strangers around him.

It's almost his break time. He's able to maintain a smile on his face this whole time. But he couldn't hide his shock expression when his beauty is there. Right in front of him. Staring at him. There's just no way he could ignore that.

He wanted to leave his post but the guy he knew as Zhou's already out of sight. It happened again. He felt like fate is playing with him. It's the second time he lost Zhou. Both are just as easy. Perhaps they're not meant to meet.

Jingyu finally took a break. He went to a more secluded area with less people and drank his water. His outfit made him feel hot but there's really not much he could do about it. He took out his phone and see his favourite album. There was the picture of the beauty he took months ago. 

After that one time, Jingyu often went back to that area in order to find Zhou. He really wanted to meet again. He only knew he's called Zhou and no other information. So there's really no way for him to find out more. That place. That area is his only connection to his beauty.

"Hey," Jingyu looked up to see who's talking to him and hurriedly hide his phone.

He finally heard the voice of his beauty. He wondered how he will sound like and now he got his answer. His voice is as beautiful as his face. Well, for Jingyu, perhaps everything about that guy is beautiful. He just couldn't help himself for being curious about that guy. He never knew a human, a man to be exact, could be that beautiful so flawlessly.

"Hey."

"What're you wearing?"

"To be honest, I don't know. Well, someone told me but I forgot."

"So, you're not into anime?"

"Nope. Sorry. It's just a job. I'm a model."

"Aah," Zhouzhou understood how he became a model. He does look handsome. So so so much handsome. He, as man, envy Jingyu's appearance. He could get a lot of girls lining up for him if he had that look.

"I'm Jingyu."

"I'm Weizhou. But everyone calls me Zhouzhou."

Then there's silence. Not the awkward silent. It supposed to be one since they are stranger but somehow they are just comfortable around each other.

"Do you live around here?" with this question Jingyu hoped he could meet Zhouzhou again.

"My parents do. I just moved to Beijing."

Jingyu felt a bit of disappointment. It wouldn't be easy for them to meet then.

"Anyway, it was nice seeing you again. I've been meaning to tell you this..." Jingyu's getting excited hearing Zhouzhou's sentence he didn't even know why. "You look really handsome and cool. I've never met anyone as handsome as you."

Did Jingyu just hear that? Yes, he didn't hear wrong. A stranger, a beautiful stranger just complimented his look. And he's so happy because of that.

"Thank you. You look beautiful as well."

Zhouzhou felt complicated with that compliment. It was a compliment but it's not the compliment he's hoping for. He knew he might not be as handsome as him but to be told beautiful by that handsome guy didn't feel that good.

"Thank you I guess. Well, I need to get going. My friends probably waiting for me."

"Wait," Jingyu grabbed Zhouzhou's wrist and shocked both of them. "Hmm, can we meet again? I mean, I thought it would be great to be your friend."

"That sounds good for me. Here's my number."

Zhouzhou gave away his number and waved goodbye. Jingyu waved back and smile. They're not strangers anymore.

• Like 13

51 minutes ago, ximichem said:

My life is completed. JY sings Those Years on DWS! #ded

*back to crying in the corner*

Now, hopefully some skilled fans will make YuZhou FMV from this song! :wub:

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

Download link for above post: click | in case link is dead: mirror 1 | mirror 2

@Scandani @ximichem download now ma babesss

Edit:

Noticed the live streaming for ZZ's concert of V app has been removed, @yjhx86 do you know anything about this?

• Like 21

@kmmyzz Kimmyyyy Thank youu!!! I can't wait for his tour with Yaya planet too, so I can hear him singing fully, not just cut out of the song. He is also getting better in singing. Getting private vocal coach, eh?  Certain someone we might know?

@jlt4ever I cry with happiness. I wish his song in DWS today was not cut by the original song, he sang so well there. Alas they put the original song, and he just sing along instead of singing alone. pfff

and yesss we can all watch ZZ's live again!!! let's bomb the thread like we did during his Beijing concert guys!!!!

• Like 23

13 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

As you already know, JY is shooting DWS in a university in BJ. He also attended the graduation party and performed on the stage. It is said that when he delivers wishes to the graduates, he said the following:

"去找到你们最爱的人,走你们最想走的路,做你们最想成为的人"

Trans: "Go find the person you love, walk on the path you like and be the person you want to be."

OMG JY, are you saying these to the graduates or to that cat or to yourself???

OMG! Who says these things to the graduates :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: JY ah, we all know you miss your kitten. He's waiting at home for you :wub:

@kmmyzz thank youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Download link for above post: click | in case link is dead: mirror 1 | mirror 2

@Scandani @ximichem download now ma babesss

JY's singing voice has a beautiful tone that a little voice lesson to improve his breathing will lead to incredible vocal range. his singing voice is also sensual and expressive. :heart:

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, Scandani said:

@kmmyzz Kimmyyyy Thank youu!!! I can't wait for his tour with Yaya planet too, so I can hear him singing fully, not just cut out of the song. He is also getting better in singing. Getting private vocal coach, eh?  Certain someone we might know?

and yesss we can all watch ZZ's live again!!! let's bomb the thread like we did during his Beijing concert guys!!!!

Ah, now he can use "training my vocal" as an excuse if someone sees him hanging out in music studio (while waiting for a certain someone finished his vocal practice). Hmm. When you can mix business and pleasure... XD As much as I want to see JY and ZZ acting together, I want to hear (and see) them singing together more! Please Fate, makes it happens soon! 

DwSS recorded a JY only version of their theme song? Well, that's great! They really know who the popularity magnet is. Thank you @jlt4ever, @kmmyzz

and, yes, @Scandani, let's spazz the thread! I guess we will reach 1100 soon! #excited

edit: totally agree with you, @Scandani, I wish they let JY sang Those Years fully. Why did they have to play the original song? X(

@ronper2016 Yeah, JY's tone is his greatest asset. Warm and honeyed. He needs to train his vocal hard, though, if he decides to be a professional singer. He still sings off tune many times XD

@nippy2002 I agree with you! He held her fingers loosely and then did not take them again until the end. :D 

• Like 23

Will there be live stream for ZZ's concert, though? The link released earlier today has been removed from the app, and so far I couldn't find the replacement for the stream. Hopefully it'll be updated again at least on the day before the concert starts.

Guessing that V app removed the link since the fans had been spamming with comments and hearts when the event hasn't start yet lol

@nippy2002 ha! at least someone who has similar thoughts as mine

Spoiler

Actually, I always feel there's something off with his female co-star. I know they are paired together, but at times, I feel like she really fell for him? Idk how to describe this but whenever I see them together, there's some uneasiness filling my heart. Probably just me overreacting...

But then there are several people who pointed out that they feel Xu Lu sort of fell for JY, but JY ignores it? When JY sang just now, he looked like he really tried to find ways to let go of her hand and focused on his singing or to avoid that certain someone from getting jealous... okay probably too much delulu but I feel you, nippy.

• Like 23

Hmmm, will put this under spoiler just in case, about JY reaction to his female co-star during the song

Spoiler

Is it me or the crowd seems to cheer when they stood together and then hold hands? Well...based on my biased yuzhou lens...The way JY held her hand is just...loosely...and also he seems to find the opportunity to let her have the mike so that they need not hold hands...just wondering if anyone of you feels the same? Or am I delulu too much? 

By the way, I think he has really improved in his singing. He always have a nice, deep tone. 

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Hmmm, will put this under spoiler just in case, about JY reaction to his female co-star during the song

Hide contents

Is it me or the crowd seems to cheer when they stood together and then hold hands? Well...based on my biased yuzhou lens...The way JY held her hand is just...loosely...and also he seems to find the opportunity to let her have the mike so that they need not hold hands...just wondering if anyone of you feels the same? Or am I delulu too much? 

I feel the same as you! At first i was like oh no he held her hand but realised it's quite losely then he stopped holding her hand. Hahaha

Sorry, what time is ZZ korea concert again? I dont want to miss his live stream since it will be on v app. Is it 5pm korea time?

• Like 9

1 minute ago, mrsaturn said:

I feel the same as you! At first i was like oh no he held her hand but realised it's quite losely then he stopped holding her hand. Hahaha

Sorry, what time is ZZ korea concert again? I dont want to miss his live stream since it will be on v app. Is it 5pm korea time?

It will be 7pm GMT+9 but as of now, the streaming had been deleted from V app

• Like 8

More JY today. He has been filming a whole day. He's insane, considering he didn't sleep last night and today recording involved lots of physical activities. I guess love can make you stronger, someone is back to BJ at least :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Cr [YuZhou_办公室]

005F5085gw1f54entfeihj30m80e9mz7.jpg005F5085gw1f54enwj890j31420qowlj.jpg005F5085gw1f54envjmb6j314q0qogpq.jpg005F5085gw1f54enxatusj31420qo79y.jpg005F5085gw1f54enyb45sj30m80go774.jpg005F5085gw1f54enu9n8vj30m80m8786.jpg

@nippy2002 Same here! JY looked awkward when holding her hand. Then after she handed the mic back to JY, she looked awkward as she thought JY would hold her hand again but he didn't  :phew: 

• Like 23