56 minutes ago, bearology said:

Again, best of lucks from the whole universe for our dearest ZZ tomorrow! And fingers and toes crossed for our live stream link :sweatingbullets: 

Edit: oh, so its white-shirt-black-pants day today in our YZ universe :phew:

I am crossing my fingers for ZZ's success tomorrow as well!

47 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

So it's black pant, white button down shirt, diamond earring, tousled hair day??

Too bad they did not wear exactly same shirt. :P I am wondering if anyone still thinks this as "coincidence" XD

32 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Yes, it's cancelled also. I guess we can only count on the fancams then. The girl who livestream the Incheon airport (喂那谁许味粥好吃么) using the EasyLive app said in the livestream that it's her first time using that app to livestream and if it goes well, she'll livestream the fan meet also.

What? The pink app also cancelled the live stream? Aww... Maybe SNP wants to sell DVD then. Hopefully there is no "no camera" rule? I remember they did forbid cameras during Thai FM.

Why don't they just sell online tickets like what Tencent did? Fans will still buy the DVD anyway...

• Like 11

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

So it's black pant, white button down shirt, diamond earring, tousled hair day??

and for a while I thought it was JY's since the brow looks like JY hahaha. It's perfect except for the brow, @ximichem K make up artist done a good job. He looks much better than the concert. I hope they keep his handsome face as it is during Seoul concert, and not so much make up as the Beijing one.

• Like 13

ZZ :wub: (spoiler later).
Edit: Cr Naver News
Full article http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=421&aid=0002130466&sid1=001
According to google translate :sweatingbullets:, the first sentence 
"한중 문화를 연결하는 가교가 되고 싶어요." means "I want to be a bridge that connects the Korean-Chinese culture."

1998297_article_99_20160624180606.jpg?ty

1998298_article_99_20160624180606.jpg?ty

1998295_article_99_20160624180606.jpg?ty

Edit: Someone can give proper translation. I use google translate so just a brief translation they just said ZZ, a mainland China Singer who gained 2.5m weibo follower within 6 months will hold a concert in Korea on 25 June. He said after he visited Korea in March, he picked Korea as his third venue. Korean fans are really passionate and he hopes to have more activities in Korea. He plans to hold a concert in Shanghai, Chengdu. Then blah blah blah lol and the last paragraph ZZ give himself 75 points for his BJ FM, and he says he will try to achieve a higher score for Korea stage

Edited by bearology
Edit translation
  • Like 18

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, bearology said:

ZZ. Cr Addi_kuku Twitter :wub: (spoiler later)

CltIoUYUgAEcjoP.jpg

OMG!! What does it says? so happy for zhoumeow right now..he looks like a beautiful prince *if that make sense* kyaaaaa!!!! but i do agree that his eyebrow is a little bit excessive? :phew: nevertheless he still look handsome n gorgeous!!! :wub:

• Like 13

ZZ's interview with Naver news is quite interesting and funny but am outside now so probably not gonna able to translate but will see.

Some interesting points:

- ZZ saw photoshopped picture by kfans that said they'll take his passport away so he can't get out of KR, but he jokingly replied "You think you will get to take away my passport"

- ZZ thought the subway ad by kfans was photoshopped but after knowing that it was there for real, he felt deeply touched

- ZZ mentioned FT Island as his favourite Kpop band, also mentioned he likes Shinhwa Junjin who can dance very well

- He also mentioned actor Ha Jung Woo and said he watched few Korean movies, e.g: The Chaser (추격자)

- ZZ also said he watched variety shows like X-Men (man this is old xD), Running Man, Love Letter

• Like 21

16 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

also mentioned he likes Shinhwa Junjin who can dance very well

As a Shinhwa fan I find this really interesting. Because, like ZZ, JunJin can be super sexy macho man, oozing sex appeal and charisma one moment, and the next he is the cutest, sweetest thing on the face of the planet (he has this baby face smile that just melts me every time, ugh :phew:

After thinking about it, the similarity between them in this regard is quite striking.

• Like 12

I am jealous with Hong Seok-cheon!!!! He took picture with both HJY and XWZ!!!! Okay, I know he is also a celebrity. Still.. jealous!

and from @ryokise, thank you. I have known that he has beautiful soul, and fell for him long ago because of it. I do not think I can like him more than I already am, I was wrong. I can!!! Please don't ever change Huang Jingyu!

Rough summary of Jingyu in today's episode of DWS (he is so precious T_T ) :

Hide contents

> Jy & Ma Ke mission was to help the committee deal with a situation that involves an old granny whom is keeping a stray dog. (I don't really understand where she lives but I think she sells the trash for a living and keeps the dog among the rubbish/garbage at the passageway). When they visit the old granny,the complaints/concerns from the community are that they were afraid the dog might bite kids/other people & hygiene issues.

>JY suggest to have the dog vaccinated but one of the lady told him that it needs to have a dog license, other wise, it's illegal to keep it. Ma Ke then suggest to sent the dog to a rescue center, but JY feels that the dog will be much better living here.

> The community wants to sent the dog away and at the end, they decide to first buy a cage and have the garbage removed. (JY looks quite upset when they were debating about the solutions :( )

> JY went to find a cage while Ma Ke accompanies the granny to clear the rubbish/garbage. After finding out that the cages were sold out, JY decides to have a discussion with one of the neighbor(?) again. He told her that he feels the old granny likes the dog and wants to keep it, but everyone were surrounding and forcing her for a solution/answer, so the only thing she could say was to sent the dog away."We have elderly at home too, why are we forcing an old granny, right?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23.08-23.36

Staff: You don't understand this job, do you?
JY: It's not that I don't understand, this issue, for a community, you want everybody to be comfortable,you can't stand on one side and not let the other party have a way out of it.
Staff: How do you think this issue should be solved?
JY: The old granny, it's not that she doesn't wants the dog,she finds the dog license expensive too,isn't it? But you have so many stray dogs on the street,can you guarantee that every single one of them have a dog license? Right? Why pick on the one who is poor to have a dog license?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From 23.35-24.18

Lady: How to solve this?
JY: Settle the hygiene and health issues, give it a shower and vaccination. We will keep it in the passageway for the time being.
Lady: Did she agree to clearing all the garbage? Or clearing a part of it?
JY: I didn't see the old auntie

JY:Let's not talk about the garbage,talk about the dog

Lady: but if you don't clear the garbage, where can you keep the dog?
JY:  Isn't she clearing it now?
Lady: Do you think she can clear it all? It must be cleared by today.
JY: On what basis to make her clear everything? She placed a few stuff, why must she clear everything?
Lady: Garbage are not allowed on public areas.
JY: Which old houses doesn't place a few garbage out of their houses?
Lady: It's different
JY: Every house has it (garbage). You can't specifically focus/pick on one family. It isn't wrong for her to pick up trash,right?

Lady 2: Take a break.Sit down for a while
JY: Ah?
Lady 2: Sit down for a while
JY: No,it's okay, I'm angry. I will cool down.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Afterwards, JY, Ma ke & old granny brings the dog to have a shower, but the dog bit the guy who was trying to give it a shower.

> They brought the dog to have a vaccination.

> JY tells Ma Ke that he feels the old granny should keep the dog, since the dog already was there for days and they get along well.

> JY & Ma Ke have a chat with the old granny and JY says that mainly he feels she wants to keep it, if she doesn't wants to (keep the dog), they will have other solutions, but she likes the dog and the dog likes her too.

> When JY visited her again with a few tins of milk powder, she've cleared all the garbage.

@nippy2002 I have a feeling he may be is :D It is like some sort of support for the boys from HSC. And he won't take pic with them if he does not know who they are, right?

Oh @skeletonworks thank you for the additional hat collection, will update my post. I saw the first two on his weibo (the NY hat with white mask I already have in my post under spoiler), but since I do not know the brand I did not put it in. But, I completely forgot of that hat he wore when he took pic with HSC, and today HSC took pic with ZZ, aaargggghhh jealous jealous!!!

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, ximichem said:

K, seen vid ZZ practice in BK at VIP Meeting.. doing body rolling and not okay..byeeeeee

@kmmyzz it happens! We talked about this will be done in K-cc! It does happen! FML.. ;-;

Probably I have to stop saying what I want to see, looks like one by one is becoming true now :o

(k now let's see if my dream about YZ marrying will become true or not)

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

ZZ's interview with Naver news is quite interesting and funny but am outside now so probably not gonna able to translate but will see.

Some interesting points:

- ZZ saw photoshopped picture by kfans that said they'll take his passport away so he can't get out of KR, but he jokingly replied "You think you will get to take away my passport"

- ZZ thought the subway ad by kfans was photoshopped but after knowing that it was there for real, he felt deeply touched

- ZZ mentioned FT Island as his favourite Kpop band, also mentioned he likes Shinhwa Junjin who can dance very well

- He also mentioned actor Ha Jung Woo and said he watched few Korean movies, e.g: The Chaser (추격자)

- ZZ also said he watched variety shows like X-Men (man this is old xD), Running Man, Love Letter

My God!!!! Shinhwa is my favourite kpop band!!!!! I used to be in the shinhwa changjo fandom, even subbed their variety show and ZZ likes Jinnie!!! Ahhh yes Jinnie is a good dancer along with Minwoo. Zhouzhou was just 4 years old when shinhwa debuted ahhhhh I feel like a fossil already!! And he watched x-man & Love Letter?!!! That shows are like soooo ice age - my era.... Lol. So happy that we share something in common. I wish for you Zhouzhou to be able to star in a Korean drama or movie!!!!!!! I know a lot of Korean actors act in mainland China production. So I hope this time it's the other way around. And imagine if Zhouzhou is invited to RM. Man I'd so freak out!!!!

@bearology agreeeeee. Johnny and Zhouzhou are getting more and more handsome and glowing nowadays. I also feel it's because they're in love :wub:

thanks @kmmyzz for sharing the interesting tidbits  :heart:

so he has selfies with all 4 of them :sweatingbullets:. Cr haiyin1004 Twitter

Spoiler

More ZZ at VIP meeting

Spoiler

Cr RealZone

CltkTK4UkAQm-C_.jpg

Cltk_G7VYAAMw_o.jpg

THE RING!!! only if this is HD photo so we can zoom in :sweatingbullets: Is this his mom ring one?

Spoiler

Cr chweizhou

CltknOtVYAE96Fc.jpg

Cltk0GZVAAAUV1u.jpg

• Like 17