Also, please don't only blame c-fans in this case because there are quite a number of k-fans and fans from other countries that followed ZZ from the moment he stepped out of his flight till he reached the arrival gate.

These people are selfish, just to feed their needs to have super good pictures of ZZ by staying so close to him while having a 70-200mm lens (which can zoom quite far) and blocked the views of other fans that waited patiently and orderly. Some waited for 5 hours, some came from the countryside, and most of them were anticipating to see ZZ for the first time.

Hopefully we will not see the same image for ZZ's departure on the 27th. Learn your lessons, those who followed him closely. We pointed out what you did wrong so we hope you won't repeat the same mistakes ever again.

• Like 19

Omg im on my mobile and battery is dying but i have to rant!

Spoiler

Whats wrong with these people? You travelled with ZZ, why you still need to block other people view??? Didnt you take enough pictures before already??? Poor K-fans! They tried to wait patiently and in order so that ZZ would feel comfortable like how he was in Thailand. This is not supporting your idol but just simply rude and disrespect!!! I think ZZ didnt expect this chaos so he didnt have any bodyguards or securities! I think those securities in the photo are the airport one? Not his personal? ZZ, please have some bodyguards with you! The scene was freaking scary, like he was circled by fans with cameras and phone flashing straight to his eyes!! Yet ZZ is so nice and patient!!! I miss that Thai bodyguard or the shouting female staff!

Btw, i like ZZ's new backpack though. I just wonderred if he just received it last night :P JY must be worried if he sees all these fancams too :(

Spoiler

• Like 12

It's about time that ZZ brings bodyguards with him. Maybe JY can lend him his bodyguards? Nowadays, JY is not travelling that much (or, if he travels, he can be stealthy ninja!). Edit: or better, JY and ZZ should hire professional bodyguards like the ones accompanying ZZ in Bangkok. They know how to deal with fans politely but firmly.

@Scandani IKR! Yesterday's DwSS is kind of showcasing every good point that JY has! Not that he has a bad point but still, the ep is kind of tailored for JY! Sweaty JY, sporty JY, singing JY... :wub: *hastily going back to ZZ's songs to maintain my inner balance XD*

• Like 17

Sorry, I thought there's some error to my post since I can't find it. So here it is. Anyway, I was just saying that I really hope ZZ's fans will be more peaceful and understanding (towards ZZ or between ourselves) so it won't bothered ZZ much. He already had enough things to deal with. Let's just support him. Let's respect each and every fans so we all could show our love and support. He deserves as much as love from us.

Spoiler

And this, regarding my new FF. It's purely from my delulu imagination so perhaps some of you thought it will be out of the topic for this forum. Not too much of JY and ZZ. If that's the case, if anyone feel that way, please feel free to tell me so I won't post it here. Anyone can just find it on my wattpad anyway

https://www.wattpad.com/274215497-yz-other-space-and-time-phone-line

Spoiler

Jingyu was staring at his phone for so long. He kept staring at Zhouzhou's name. It's the phone number which he gave to Jingyu yesterday. Well, it's basically what showed on Jingyu's screen since the time he got it. 

Perhaps he would just pressed it and dealt with whatever it is. Honestly, he couldn't bare to contemplate about it more than he already did. He barely got enough sleep time. He wanted to call so bad but he didn't even know what to say.

If that beauty is a woman, Jingyu got a lot of lines he could use to pick up. To seduce her. To flatter her. But this time he's dealing with a boy. Those pick up lines wouldn't work and played their magic as usual.

He said he wanted to be friend. But he didn't really understand why he said it. Jingyu is not the friendly or easy going type so he chose to have few close friends. Suddenly asking someone to be his friend is already out of his habit. Well, it's the first time he's begging for it.

So, of course it's not an easy ride for him. He didn't know what to do. There's no law that said he must call the person he asked for number. Yes, he could just choose to erase that number and never call. There's nothing wrong with that. But he just couldn't do it. That phone number is his only way to contact Zhouzhou. And he also wanted to hear his voice again.

Being a cornered man as he is, he looked for a coin and flipped it over. A really simple solution. Head for calling and tail for postponing it. He just couldn't erase the number.

He flipped and a mixed expression showed on his face. It's a head. The table is set and he just had to press the call button. Closing his eyes, gathering his courage, Jingyu then pressed it.

He could hear the phone line. It's like an invisible line that's searching for Zhouzhou. A line that could connect them instantly. He's not sure wether this line will connect through or not.

"Hello?"

"Ah, you answer," Jingyu innocently said what's on his mind. He's really surprised by it.

"Yes, I answered. Who is this?" Zhouzhou talked calmly. His voice is as mesmerising as talking face to face.

"It's Jingyu."

"Oh, hi there. I didn't know you would call this soon."

Jingyu couldn't hide his big smile since that guy, that beauty remembered him. Well, Zhouzhou is the one who came to him yesterday and started a conversation. And it's only because of their mere seconds meeting months ago. How could that guy forget Jingyu already.

"Well, I thought, perhaps you're still in Shanghai. You wanna hang out?"

"You're lucky, I'm still in Shanghai. I will stay until the weekend is over."

"Really? Then, do you wanna meet at the place we first met?" Jingyu slapping his forehead after he said that. He's just used to call women that his habit of flirting is hard to forget. He's just so good at sweet talks and it's good for doing his job so he never really mind having that skill. 

Zhouzhou couldn't reply immediately. Well, the truth is he remembered where they first met perfectly. But it's just so long ago and they could just meet somewhere else. And the tone Jingyu used to ask him, it's just felt like that guy is trying to hit on him. They are both guys for goodness sake. That thoughts made him put up his guard.

"Ah, I just thought your place is around that area so..." Jingyu's trying his best to distract Zhouzhou's attention from silly thoughts about him.

"You are a lucky guy, aren't you? I do live around that area so that should be fine."

"When is a good time for you?"

"I'm free and bored right now. What about you?"

"Sure, me too. That's why I called you. Then, I'll text you when I'm almost there."

"Okay. See you soon."

Jingyu hanged up and screamed like a little girl. He couldn't contain his happiness. He's a lucky guy indeed since everything went so smoothly and they will meet right after this. 

As quick as lightning Jingyu freshened up himself and started choosing an outfit. He didn't have time to think about his action right now. He's going to hang out with a guy. A stranger he barely knew. But here he is, acting like he's going on a date with the most beautiful woman on earth. The smile on that handsome face never left since he heard Zhouzhou's voice.

• Like 9

Weibo update

Spoiler

Johnny at today's DWS (062316)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   鲸城_黄景瑜个站

e7a70af2gw1f556aun09gj20zk1hcama.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   今天许魏洲又攻了吗

c04c1b79jw1f553wlhlgej20ku112n15.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   SkySKYYY无城猫

006dQW1vjw1f555swgpddj30m80xc7b8.jpg

Johnny from yesterday's DWS (062216)

Spoiler

Source:   NicoleTsui-NNN

673ece1djw1f550s46q4pj21w019chdv.jpg

673ece1djw1f550sgxa77j21w019c1l0.jpg

673ece1djw1f550sslnzcj21w019cqv7.jpg

673ece1djw1f550rt937oj219d1w0u0z.jpg

673ece1djw1f550t2usp4j21w019cb2b.jpg

673ece1djw1f550tdrf4uj21w019ce83.jpg

673ece1djw1f550tmdu5zj21w019dnpe.jpg

673ece1djw1f550txolvcj21w019ce83.jpg

673ece1djw1f550u8pwdmj21w019ce83.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:  momo_seo

0069TduXgw1f55069xvznj30ku0pzq5y.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   椰蓉杏仁粥

006cIVB9gw1f550doirdvj30h80mygpl.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   LH_许魏洲初心站

b53218d2gw1f5573mhq3xj20k00k0qas.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

67506a6cgw1f558cnbi07j20m80vfadk.jpg

• Like 13

Xu WeiZhou information platform( 许魏洲资讯平台 ) weibo update

#2016许魏洲Light亚洲巡演#   2016许魏洲Light亚洲巡演深圳场,7月17日与你相约深圳福田体育公园体育馆。门票将于6月27日上午10点在永乐票务开始预售![给劲][给劲][给劲]票务总代理:永乐票务  购票热线:4006-228-228  购票官网:www.228.com.cn  @许魏洲ZZ

Google Trans :

Xu WeiZhou Light Asia Tour in ShenZen will be held at July 17th in Futian Sports Park Stadium (i don't know the right name, lol)

and ticket sales on June 27 at 10 am

• Like 18

I guess I am used to see rude fans crowding idols at airport so I don't have anything to rant (they won't even listen to bodyguards, let alone nice fans) and want to talk about how pretty (LIKE SERIOUSLY?! ISN'T IT ILLEGAL TO BE THAT PRETTY AND PERFECT FOR A WEEK?! IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!) he is today. That hd pic where he was sitting while drinking while paying on his phone. I love that pic. Really? The same drink? Do the airport only sell that drink? And the 1st thought I had when I saw that new ring that it is silver. Clearly not gold. Why would he not wearing the ring his mom gave him? And aren't there like, 9 other fingers to put on the other ring while wearing that gold ring? Is the ring has Milano chop or something? Did you give that gold ring to him for safekeeping?

"This ring..."

"So you won't be missing me too much."

"But I already miss you."

*jump off cliff*

I haven't done that for a while (and curses that called for another something to write). Any luck finding about the white shirt yesterday (did anyone even do that)? I really like that shirt. Oh, both has been wearing white lately and SHINee Jonghyun has a song called "(Your/The) White T-Shirt".

Already for Seoul concert and this month's 30th isn't here yet! Getting excited for concert I should have gone already draining me. I really don't think I will be able to sleep on July 29th with all that excitement in my body.

Happy Seoul concert, bb kitten. Have fun!

• Like 7

(fanvids cr. to the owners)

Crowded airport train squeeze (ZZ doesn't look too happy, I am afraid)

Spoiler

Screaming fans at Incheon (imagine the noise volume, if you are really there)…some passengers seem running away from the exit door scared…

Spoiler

• Like 12

ZZ's outfit today. Geez, after a certain whale got back from Milan, this kitten suddenly become so high-class :sweatingbullets:. Did your hubby dress you up this morning ZZ? We need to take a closer look to JY's wrist from now on....that scarf there :phew:

Spoiler

CloBjB6WYAA4Ef2.jpg

ZZ, why you always look so adorable???

Spoiler

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, bearology said:

ZZ's outfit today. Geez, after a certain whale got back from Milan, this kitten suddenly become so high-class :sweatingbullets:. Did your hubby dress you up this morning ZZ? We need to take a closer look to JY's wrist from now on....that scarf there :phew:

Hide contents

I really like this outfit from Louis Vuitton. JY is wearing some nice stuff from Neil Barrett today too!! I hope more designers throw outfits at them! Someone get JY to be a brand spokesperson already!! He looks interesting enough to be a spokesperson for a high end brand. Can Dolce and Gabanna feature him in their FW campaign or something!! 

• Like 15

I'm kinda rushing to complete a project by the end of this month so the progress of my translations is very slow. Nonetheless, I've just posted a new chapter of YM and YQ's epilogue.

Read the full  MQQ Epilogue Ch. 5: I’m not that kind of easy person here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/41

Spoiler

He looked around; an unfamiliar bedroom. He turned his head; even the messy hair and unkempt appearance couldn’t block out the radiance of the handsome face, it just lay there bare and undisguised in front of him. Yang Meng was baffled, how did I end up on his bed? Whipping back the blanket and taking a look; he was only wearing a pair of boxers, the one beside was also in the same state.

Yang Meng suddenly suck in a breath of cold air when he remembered You Qi’s criminal record of liking BLY.

“Why did the two of us sleep together?”

You Qi was struck awake by Yang Meng’s loud roar. He opened his sleepy eyes and looked at him. He replied lazily, “You had drunk too much last night so I brought you over here.”

“Why didn’t you send me home if I had drunk too much?”

“Troublesome.”

Yang Meng’s sharp eyebrows criss-crossed, “Why didn’t you throw me into another room to sleep? Why must I sleep on the same bed with you?”

This sentenced made You Qi’s loose nerves tensed up, he narrowed his eyes into thin slits and looked at Yang Meng sadly.

“You aren’t willing to sleep on a bed with me?”

“You don’t say!” Yang Meng was quite harsh.

You Qi rested on his elbow and eyed Yang Meng who went berserk, “You still detest me?”

“That’s right!”

After saying, he got out of bed while dragging along one loose pair of boxers. He even glanced back at You Qi when he walked to the door of the bathroom, “Remember, don’t abduct me onto your bed the next time, I’m not that kind of easy person!”

You Qi became wide awake in an instant; detest me? Do you know how many people would wish to get on my bed, even in their dreams? Don’t talk about sleeping for one night, just by sitting on it would cause a large amount of fans to burst into tears!

Once Yang Meng had closed the bathroom door, he checked himself thoroughly while looking into the mirror. One shouldn't harbour any intentions to harm others, but one should also not be without any vigilance! You Qi had a criminal record! He had liked a guy before! He looked around sneakily, after making sure that no one would be able to see, he closed his eyes and poked hard at his butt.

It’s alright….. It’s quite firm.

Yang Meng let out a breath of relief.

He walked out after finishing his washing up. You Qi had just got out of bed.

“Ha ha…… Sorry for troubling you yesterday.” His tone changed immediately.

You Qi scoffed, pushed aside Yang Meng forcefully and entered the bathroom.

• Like 19

Weibo update

Spoiler

Timmy today

Spoiler

Source:   5MilesLove_瑜洲双人图博

不能不想你不能忘记你 离开你 不容易  想念你 不得已

006vBjclgw1f55bu9bn18j319i28vnpd.jpg

More of Johnny in today's DWS (062316)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   阿阿阿阿苏啊

006ktxuRjw1f55bpbrpy4j31kw16o7wh.jpg

006ktxuRjw1f55bpecws6j31kw16o4qp.jpg

006ktxuRjw1f55bphjsnzj31kw16o4qp.jpg

006ktxuRjw1f55bpko3j5j31go1gob29.jpg

More of Johnny from yesterday's DWS (062216)

Spoiler

Source:   NicoleTsui-NNN

673ece1djw1f55cff815nj21w019cnpf.jpg

673ece1djw1f55at7532gj21w019ce83.jpg

673ece1djw1f55atk4qzij21w019chdv.jpg

673ece1djw1f55atz3ht0j21w01avu0z.jpg

673ece1djw1f55astj6ymj21w019cnpf.jpg

673ece1djw1f55auepabej21w019cx6r.jpg

673ece1djw1f55auuf67kj21w019cu0z.jpg

673ece1djw1f55av8rp9jj21w019c4qs.jpg

673ece1djw1f55avmzyhqj21w019ckjn.jpg

673ece1djw1f55aw2xcocj219d1w0u0z.jpg

• Like 19

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, Ariodante said:

(fanvids cr. to the owners)

Screaming fans at Incheon (imagine the noise volume, if you are really there)…some passengers seem running away from the exit door scared…

Hide contents

LOL. Those people running away as quickly as possible from the chaos is so like me if I were there and some celebrity unknown to me arrived at the same airport. Hahahaha. And this scene reminds me of Johnny's arrival in Dandong. Same thing happened. The girl obviously didn't know Johnny and was shocked at fans flocking the exit. She's like running for her life dragging her luggage. LOL.

I came here to see beautiful photo of Zhouzhou's airport arrival but sadly got this sZGBxt5.gif 

Anyway,..... Zhouzhou's GM shades reminds me of Johnny's GM when he was showing off his new GM to fans during HC era wDw0F6x.gifC9nhaLH.gif I guess it's the hue of the lens... seems very similar...

yuzhou.jpg

More ZZ - charity work *I can never have enough of ZZ playing with kittens*

Spoiler

Cr ING1020

CloReljXEAADQLn.jpg

CloRgNxWMAAHVS6.jpg

CloRiEAWAAIOWFW.jpg

CloRWSIWAAArtxj.jpg

CloRXqRWgAQ4Dgh.jpg

CloRU4gWgAA-3pL.jpg

Is this sth new? I saw a lot of people share this on Twitter but no idea what this is lol. Translation please anyone :D

Spoiler

CloZGhRUYAEzuCu.jpg

ZZ today

Spoiler

Cr Leohild

CloTMBhXEAAQ6te.jpg

JY today

Spoiler

Cr Wuli洲洲的小天使

bbe07985jw1f55d5afiqwj20qo0zkaib.jpg

• Like 15