2 hours ago, dignity1 said:

haven't checked here in a while

have the boys been doing well?

:)

Exceptionally well, considering the circumstances!!! They are on a firm path to glory, from personal and professional point of view. It's written in the stars; their karma is aligned; you name it… Evil people who wish them bad will bathe in eternal flames of hell… Hope you get my drift 

• Like 23

31 minutes ago, bearology said:

Ive read on twitter and facebook that SNP Media HUB released a statement about ZZ's Korea FM. Something like Logo, banner, LED light, cosplay costume,... Anything that relate to Shangyin and CP image are prohibited during the concert. I didnt see anyone uploaded an official statement like last time before BJ FM though. Someone here may have more details about this? If its true, meaning Because of the sea and Walk Slowly will not be performing tomorrow for sure.

Were you referring to this?

Spoiler

Fullscreen_capture_24062016_91927_AM.jpg

Can't read or understand Korean but a friend basically summarised this -- as this is a concert to introduce ZZ as a singer, no mention of Addicted, no cosplay (remember like in Thai FM where a few fans wore the uniform in Addicted to the FM), no pictures of any Addicted actors (does this include BLY's pics as well? but that's ZZ too... idk) --- basically anything hinting Addicted and CPF aren't allowed (i.e.. placards of a whale and a cat etc etc). 

Some of us were discussing about this - it's possibly because of they want to avoid unnecessary chaos like fan wars between only fans and CP fans.. so if anything, make it as subtle as you can.

And yes, sadly this means no Walk Slowly and Because of the Sea... *sobs*

@skeletonworks that's strange, I have received my order almost 3 weeks back. However my regular copy got stuck in the warehouse, and when I requested for a refund, they only refunded the delivery charges (RMB32) to my Alipay account - which I have no way of transferring back to my Malaysian account unless I have an account with any bank in China. I cba to argue more with them so I left it at that. 

Hope all is well, ask them to refund to Paypal or something instead of Alipay! Sorry I wasn't able to reply much earlier.

@Jeremy Yong no worries. From what I understand the price of the photobook on YesAsia is more expensive -- think you got it wrong, the price on the books.tw(?) website is in Taiwanese dollar, not Chinese RMB, Thanks @yjhx86 for helping a fellow member :D you're a star!

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

I supposed you were referring to this...

Reveal hidden contents

Fullscreen_capture_24062016_91927_AM.jpg

Can't read or understand Korean but a friend basically summarised this -- as this is a concert to introduce ZZ as a singer, no mention of Addicted, no cosplay (remember like in Thai FM where a few fans wore the uniform in Addicted to the FM), no pictures of any Addicted actors (does this include BLY's pics as well? but that's ZZ too... idk) --- basically anything hinting Addicted and CPF aren't allowed (i.e.. placards of a whale and a cat etc etc). 

Some of us were discussing about this - it's possibly because of they want to avoid unnecessary chaos like fan wars between only fans and CP fans.. so if anything, make it as subtle as you can.

And yes, sadly this means no Walk Slowly and Because of the Sea... *sobs*

So there is an official statement. What else does it say? :sweatingbullets:

47 minutes ago, bearology said:

Ive read on twitter and facebook that SNP Media HUB released a statement about ZZ's Korea FM. Something like Logo, banner, LED light, cosplay costume,... Anything that relate to Shangyin and CP image are prohibited during the concert. 

Is this a pattern for this fandom now? 

IIRC, before Beijing FM, several fan sites's weibo accs reminded fans not to bring Addicted-related and YuZhou-related banners etc as well. Zhou News (?) weibo liked that reminder. At that time, CPFs were feeling sad, thinking that they were becoming nuisance to JY and ZZ. But then JY suddenly liked a CPF's weibo status (with ZZ's photo as profile picture). Then during the FM, ZZ showered us with sugars, sweets and candies.

So, I guess this announcement is kind of expected?

I'd say, let JY and ZZ control the ship, dropping sugars as they see fit. Hopefully, we'll have lots of sugars from them.

My opinion on Because of the Sea remains: ZZ should sing it with JY or he does not sing it at all. 

• Like 23

Okay, that's it! After seeing a whale looking so fresh, so sexy drenched in sweat, I finally figured it out. I have a thing for a man drenched in sweat. Especially wet hair from sweat. Oml. So sexy.

Spoiler

This is all lies. I do not have a thing for sweaty man! I only have a thing for that certain whale drenched in his own sweat. 

Kay Dani need cold shower. 

Bye

• Like 14

41 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Okay, that's it! After seeing a whale looking so fresh, so sexy drenched in sweat, I finally figured it out. I have a thing for a man drenched in sweat. Especially wet hair from sweat. Oml. So sexy.

Reveal hidden contents

This is all lies. I do not have a thing for sweaty man! I only have a thing for that certain whale drenched in his own sweat. 

Kay Dani need cold shower. 

Bye

@Scandani hahaha speaking about it what's not sexy on Johnny hmmm i have no idea lol 

• Like 6

14 hours ago, mrsaturn said:

I dont know why jy just had to touch Ma Ke.

http://m.weibo.cn/2529698451/3989663385964320?sourceType=sms&from=1066195010&wm=4260_0001

And Ma ke reaction after jy touched him was why did you do that for?

Can you elaborate? I can't think clearly seeing some pictures showing how close they are. But I'm not sure how their relationship is. I mean, they are co-stars so probably they are good friend already... I knew someone compare JY+ZZ and JY+some ladies. Could anyone also compare JY+MK. I hate having this thought that JY+ZZ probably also good friend like him with MK. Please don't sink the ship T.T

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

@bearology I'd like to send you the 37C heat index we've had here in Missouri the last few days, but since I can't, may this warm you up at least a little (I HATE summer!!)

OMG, thank you auntie. Its like 4C here and raining and thunderstorm :tears: but yeah I hate summer too so if only I can share half of 37C with you, that would be perfect :P Dying to click on that spoiler button but im still at work so ill save it til I get home in my warm bed to enjoy it :wub:

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

@bearology totally agree :wub: So beautiful!!!! Soooo damn fine!!!! I heard the pink app live streaming is also cancelled. Is this true?

I was speechless when I saw the photo. I was like OMG, see what love can do? ZZ is getting illegally charming every single day :lol: JY, whatever you are doing, keep it up cause you are doing a damn good job as our precious kitten's hubby lol. I think the pink (idol) app live is still working. I see ZZ photo is still here and people are still sharing it in Twitter but of course we wont know for sure til tomorrow :sweatingbullets:

Again, best of lucks from the whole universe for our dearest ZZ tomorrow! And fingers and toes crossed for our live stream link :sweatingbullets: 

Edit: oh, so its white-shirt-black-pants day today in our YZ universe :phew:

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Another photo of Timmy today (spoiler later)

Source: watermark

005FYVrXgw1f569ue83khj30ku0kuq5s.jpg

And Johnny today

Hide contents

Source:   SENS

a24e22fbjw1f568ulxb3cj20qo0zkdpq.jpg

So it's black pant, white button down shirt, diamond earring, tousled hair day??

• Like 15

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

@bearology totally agree :wub: So beautiful!!!! Soooo damn fine!!!! I heard the pink app live streaming is also cancelled. Is this true?

Yes, it's cancelled also. I guess we can only count on the fancams then. The girl who livestream the Incheon airport (喂那谁许味粥好吃么) using the EasyLive app said in the livestream that it's her first time using that app to livestream and if it goes well, she'll livestream the fan meet also.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

So it's black pant, white button down shirt, diamond earring, tousled hair day??

Hmm... They are really not shy huh.... :P

When will JY ever travel to Korea? I want to see how the fans will react :) 

Does anyone know if they can ever go to Taiwan? ZZ was originally having a concert there... but for some odd reason, it was cancelled...

Update: ZZ and his company donated RMB¥100,000.00 to the Red Cross China for the victims of the Jiangsu's tornado disaster yesterday. 

Spoiler

ZZredcross.png

• Like 17

Weibo update

More of Timmy from yesterday's Beijing ee809d.png Seoul

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:  REDMOON9294

006qapIlgw1f56b98v7dcj30ku0v9q6q.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   junibaum

006brWqPgw1f55hjyvjafj30rs15owns.jpg

006brWqPgw1f55hk00pkaj30rs15oaio.jpg

006brWqPgw1f55hk18twfj30rs15oguk.jpg

006brWqPgw1f55hk2b3eej30rs15odp0.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Oasis绿洲_许魏洲个站

005Ipxdzgw1f564e3lwjoj31jk2bc7wp.jpg

005Ipxdzgw1f564dnjv5zj31jk2bcb2h.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   cantabile_a

006qRtw9gw1f55ai5m7gwj31e00xcguv.jpg

Johnny from yesterday's DWS recording (062316)

Spoiler

Source:   阿阿阿阿苏啊

006ktxuRjw1f56ab6yx8oj31cd1091ky.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   嘿许魏洲
来自一个哪儿也不能去的人的怨念

006bRvpnjw1f5675itytaj31ck1ckdwz.jpg

006bRvpnjw1f5675r5lzdj31ck1ck1dl.jpg

========================================================================================

006bRvpnjw1f4yo1mb6upj30qo0qo0we.jpg

• Like 13