Spoiler

Source:   小香风Chen

bfff2a13jw1f545joooutj20qo0zkaj1.jpg

bfff2a13jw1f545jnyn69j20qo0zkgud.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   CHENEUY

7096e252jw1f541an7gt3j20ku0rsn25.jpg

7096e252jw1f541anu88wj20ku0rswiz.jpg

More of Johnny's arrival in Beijing (062016)

Spoiler

Source:   SmileJohnny_黄景瑜个人图博

006nPp28gw1f545b6vpdxj31jk2bc4j4.jpg

006nPp28gw1f545b4j72yj31jk2bc4l9.jpg

006nPp28gw1f545avycouj31kw11xdoo.jpg

006nPp28gw1f545axltaxj31jk2bcdyy.jpg

006nPp28gw1f545b0yq0nj31jk2bce1k.jpg

006nPp28gw1f545b31kbtj31jk2bcnj4.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   沫色惜年

a0e36660gw1f545f9vxsij20ku0thtbd.jpg

a0e36660gw1f545f9gdlfj20ku0thmzp.jpg

• Like 14

Is that JY looking happy for the filming or he's happy because today he finally meet the one he's waiting for? :wub::phew:

I start a new FF since there's no new candies for my first FF. These two boys are the sugar of my life recently https://www.wattpad.com/273809524-yz-other-space-and-time-in-a-frame

Spoiler

Jingyu was taking a walk around the city. It's his hobby to just go around without any destination and take some pictures. Yes, he loves photography. Not just because he's a model, it's just his long time hobby besides his sudden interest in Jiu Jitsu.

Today he got nothing to do. Usually, besides his modelling work which hasn't been that in demand, he also did a lot of other stuff. He is an independent man. It's been so long since the last time he let his parents help him financially. He is an adventurous man and he left home since he was young to start his own life adventure. 

He's resting in a cafe and drink his cup of hot tea. It's a really beautiful cafe since he could take a lot of pictures there. There are really a lot of interesting objects that capture his interest. Well, it's his reason to choose that exact cafe. 

Jingyu's sitting by the big glass window so he could observe the people walking from a distance. He went through his phone and checked the photos he took today. They are all beautiful and satisfy him. He feels proud and wonder if he got talent to be a photographer.

He took another sip from his almost empty cup right when a figure caught his attention. It's a figure of a beauty. A real beauty which captured his interest almost instantly.

The beauty, probably hates being called a beauty by another man though. Yes, that beauty is a really beautiful guy. Even from a distance, Jingyu is not blind enough to fail to differentiate man and woman. But beauty is just beauty. He knew it when he saw it. But that second, he really couldn't give a damn if it's a man or woman. He just had this urge to take that guy's picture. Even the candid one. Even from a distance. He doesn't care. Jingyu only needs to take his picture. That guy needs to be captured in a frame. His frame.

So, without taking another second, he grabbed all of his belonging and run chasing after the beauty who stole his reason. Thank god customers pay while ordering in this cafe or else people will call that handsome guy a dine and run guy. He probably got stopped and failed to chase his beauty if that's the case.

After a while of running, Jingyu's finally able to catch his breath. The beauty who is still a mystery for Jingyu just stopped walking. Fortunately he's stopping for a cat, not because he noticed Jingyu's present and mistook him for a stalker. Geez, that guy looks more adorable playing with that stray cat.

Click. Jingyu unconsciously saved that beautiful moment, that beautiful scenery, that beautiful person in his frame. One is just not enough so after that one, Jingyu took another one, and another one, and another. He took it from far enough so that guy won't notice him. 

Jingyu is good at playing pretend to capture anything else but that guy. Even if that beauty saw him with his phone, he probably won't realise Jingyu's taking a lot of picture of him.

So just like that, that beauty's staring towards Jingyu without knowing anything and Jingyu captured that face clearly. A face he won't dare to forget in his lifetime. 

That beauty is looking at Jingyu. The stalker swore it's not a passing stare. Their gazes lock and it seems like the universe stopped moving. Jingyu stopped taking another picture and let his eyes and brain captured that magical moment.

The cat realised it's been forgotten and struggled its way out. Making the beauty snapped and returned to the present time. His cheeks blushed prettily and Jingyu caught that. Making himself blushed.

"Zhou!" a cool guy yelled at the beauty. Jingyu really dislike that guy for ruining their moment. But because of that guy, at least he knew what to call that beauty.

"What are you doing here? Everyone is waiting for you."

The beauty called Zhou stood and left with that guy. Jingyu's still frozen in his place. Watching those two guys walking further and further. He got his senses back when Zhou looked back at him for a mere second before disappeared from Jingyu's vision.

Jingyu would be chasing after him if only his legs didn't give in. He slapped his own face to make sure he's not dreaming.

"What the hell just happened?"

A smile formed in Jingyu's face when he saw the guy in his picture frame. He really got it. It's not a dream nor illusion. 

"Zhou, huh?" he's talking to his phone screen. "Will we meet again?" 

• Like 8

Now I wonder if ZZ knows that JY will be playing rugby?football? for Date with Star :phew: 

My delulu: Kitten accidentally liked Hubby's photo -> called Hubby -> talk talk -> Hubby told Kitten he will be playing rugby?football? tomorrow -> Kitten updated IG "My fashion stockings" 

Spoiler

Cr [瑜洲cp么么哒]

ClilMa7UsAAO3IV.jpg

More ZZ arriving BJ

Spoiler

Cr [Miaox2]

CljFqbCVAAELP9p.jpg

CljFrVuVEAApM-R.jpg

CljFxGuUYAEogtn.jpg

CljFxdsVAAEZ--8.jpg

CljFx_QVAAA-0Tn.jpg

ZZ leaving BJ

Spoiler

Cr ING1020

CljJXM3UYAAKp1h.jpg

CljJWB9UoAEl3tO.jpg

CljJPyTUkAAi6zP.jpg

CljJO4wUkAAkPJk.jpg

CljJN9fVEAAqawR.jpg

CljJFCJUgAAtnK4.jpg

CljJEJHUsAAl5iO.jpg

CljJDS9UoAEP1Tl.jpg

• Like 16

I'm so happy ZZ is taking over Thailand. He is sooo loved over there. I definitely want ZZ to consider moving to Thailand to develop his career. :D Everyone is supporting him incredibly and there is no restrictions. That's the place he should be. <3 

• Like 12

On Ngày 21 tháng 6 năm 2016 at 1:53 PM, bearology said:

Hide contents

Cr sleeprunway_band

CleCRWwVYAAoDGu.jpg

CleELdWUkAAvgwj.jpg

Anyone noticed that the boy on the right who's wearing hat also starred in a BL movie. It was a very successful BL movie back then i think 2007. The name of the movie was The love of Siam. It was a pretty cute movie. And i heard ZZ also went to GMM channel company which i know that that company has also been producing some BL movies lately, Club Friday 5 is an example :). Hmmm you think there is any connection?? ^^ anyway these boys look like they're having a good time and plus they all look so cute too! :D 

• Like 18

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

@xix19xix I think there are lots of fans from Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia? But IDK how easy it is to hold concerts there. Maybe fellow members here could enlighten us?

I am from Singapore and I think the chances may not be high... I know it is very popular among gays but I don't know if there are enough fujoshis in Singapore who like this show :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

@nedaaa thank you for the pics!!! I always find him as a teaser, and a teaser he is. hmmm water on his lips...

Spoiler

Cli0MBuUoAAWoJI.jpg

More JY from today, working hard while kitten at home resting before his flight and his concert. Have a good rest while bf is working, kitten.

Spoiler

006nieuMgw1f54bx1yt7uj323i1iqawy.jpg

006nieuMgw1f54bx920luj328n1n3h6z.jpg

006nieuMgw1f54bxf72x3j30qe0is0v8.jpg006nieuMgw1f54bwytpbcj31x41ednn6.jpg006nieuMgw1f54bxc32s2j32do1nttx2.jpg

so chubby, cutie pie. compare this to when he lost so many kgs some months ago

Spoiler

673c0421gw1f2fsixlud6j20ld0byq5k.jpg

006nieuMgw1f54bx5wlmij32dy1qeaxd.jpg006nieuMgw1f54bxd8wqrj30l60fd40g.jpg006nieuMgw1f54bxekul5j30py0j6aci.jpg

for fetishes

adam's apple, long lean piano fingers and veins. dem veins. tag @ximichem , @kmmyzz baobei jangan merajuk :P  and @skeletonworks

Spoiler

adam's apple, always love his prominent adam's apple

006oJA5rjw1f5376iz5qnj30ze0qo7bm.jpg

006oJA5rjw1f5376jcqxoj30zx0qo123.jpg

006oJA5rjw1f5376jn15rj310y0qoqb1.jpg006oJA5rjw1f5376k4w6mj30yl0qo0zr.jpg006oJA5rjw1f5376imxihj30zn0qodmz.jpg006oJA5rjw1f5376kaex2j30rn0qo0zp.jpg

@ximichem my life is not complete, I don't like why they play the original song in the middle of his singing. WHY WHY WHY I want to hear him sing the whole song!!! Acapella style

• Like 14