1 hour ago, bonchimiste said:

Those 3 more episodes are supposed to cover the story after the appearance of SH, Gu Weiting's finding out about them sons f**king and boys eloping to Shanghai. We have seen the eloping footage in the "Walk Slowly" MV, we have heard the possible audio version of the full 16th episode (might have seen the rape rehearsed in the BTS whatever those grope session actually were). So, we have 16th and 18th episodes pretty much lined out. Plus, I remember reading back in February, right after the ban, that the show was supposed to contain 18 series with each episode - 45 minutes long, but I am not sure how true that information was (my heart still holds onto it dearly)...

that audio is from an audio book unrelated to the drama i think?

here's my guess as to what they have. firstly, a full s2 script and some s2 rehearsals. the "3 more episodes" thing has always been a rumor so i dont think they have something edited and completed into "episodes", but for sure they have more raw footage in the vault extending past the ending scene of ep 15. for one it was cut off abruptly. and logically it doesnt make sense to get all the extras and shi hui's actress on set to have her film just that one bit then call it a day and resume the same scene in may or something. and in the same way, they must have filmed all of the elopment scenes. like might as well, since they are already on location. we know for sure a yq/ym kiss scene was filmed since the actors already talked about doing the take 3 times. and based on the cancellation announcement they have have other footage as well if the only thing missing his the car accident (we dont know what they cut or change from the original plot afterall)

but its no use speculating bc i think we'll never know and all of that is gonna stay in the vault forever unseen, like a myth....

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Teng Zhu said:

Wow serious? GWT finding out about them richard simmons is towards the end of the novel! Wow. If only the episode is 45 mins Long! it would be able to include more scenes. As I watched the 15 episodes in YouTube before reading the novel, I realise they skip a lot of parts in the show throughout. Ahh I can only wished those Extra 3 episodes somehow leaked out!! 

I'd say that Gu Weiting's finding out doesn't happen exactly towards the end though. There are so many things happening after that moment, but I somehow doubt the 17th episode will have enough time to have them reconcile after GH went Alpha on LY, then have GW see them kissing, and then put GH in the tunnel for 5 days while LY seeks out Gu Yang for help I so would have paid to see GY ask for physical payments from LY tho brilliant scene That's too much action for one episode. 

1 hour ago, ayasdai said:

I read on another forum (cr to GingerCake) that even the first episode will contain uncut scenes, so it seems each episode will be longer and there are not just the intimate scenes that left unseen. Personally first I never believed that there are more materials after episode 15, however CJD's goodbye post made me confused when she mentioned that she is regretting not shooting the car accident scene because of funding issues. So probably this is the reason they cut it to 15 episodes. At the time they must have thought that if they gained enough money from the DVD sales they can pull out the car accident scene for S2. 

I have hopes that the 45-minute episodes rumour was at least half-true, and we get additional 10 minutes to each episode.

I always found CJD's logic behind cutting the novel into seasons a tad peculiar. So she had finished filming the show up to the eloping scene to later regret that she lost opportunity to do the car accident... but then how much of those ending chapters about 20-25 thats a lot she was planning to include in Season 2 - GH meeting YY, the ridiculous armed holdup at Shanghai's flat, the famous role play, Tibet and only then car accident.... Was she actually hoping that she would get to do three seasons with the same cast? Or season 2 was supposed to be 20 episodes long and introduce the 8 years separation in episode 5-6? 

I shall never know... :( *sits on feels and hopes for the best*

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, shuwei said:

but its no use speculating bc i think we'll never know and all of that is gonna stay in the vault forever unseen, like a myth....

Can we hope that they include the unedited scenes in the DVD though, like an "Additional Scenes" clip section, right next to the "BTS" one. Along with the "123456 hours of footage of JY and ZZ sharing bed". Oh, boy, do I like dreaming big... 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, htuvecila said:

Ehh I actually have different view to this matter

Hide contents

Liu Tong is vice president of Enlight, so he more or less knows ZZ and of coz he would want to give him a chance to boost his image as long as it's not BL related. Even Wang Zhang Tian the CEO of Enlight shared this song, it's not that coincident imo. I see it as they wanted to promote the movies and test the water if ZZ can have some value to invest in showbiz.

Same goes for JY, they invited him coz he's one of the hottest boys online, having him can create buzz which brings attention to the company's event. They sure paid a lot to invite all the guests there and they saw them as good investment. 

Of coz JY and ZZ are suitable candidates for the jobs, ZZ is "light" that fits the song theme and JY is "super model" that fits the event. They are also good boys and they deserve the love but there is no way they get the jobs thanks to the sympathy of the ban. It's more of business kind of thing to me.

Similarly, all the posts from verified bloggers, be it negative or positive, are to get views and followers. These bloggers may not even know who JY and ZZ are and I don't think they actually spend time to watch Addicted.

What JY and ZZ can do right now is to increase their market value by getting serious projects, otherwise they can't survive in this showbiz industry. 

ZZ wrote in his weibo when sharing this song "I at the present, maybe a bit lost, but still follow the direction of that light". It's exactly the song theme btw, we can take it as his promotion for the song, or ZZ's current condition indeed.

Someone posted above ZZ visited his uni today. The girl who posted didn't watch Addicted so she wonder maybe she should. Top comments are "don't watch that series, don't go to his weibo and see his selfies" (XWZ is most welknown for being suck at taking selfie, fans call him selfail) lol. Its pretty funny to see them trolling him all the time. Oh btw almost all FAs say do not ever meet XWZ in real life, coz it makes you want to burn all his selfies away. He looks 10 times better in person and he's the best at flirting and trolling fans among "si mei" HJY, XWZ, LFS and CW. Let's me dig out FA about the four and get it translated during the weekend. Its quite cute and interesting to read.

Cr weibo

Now I really want to see some self-fail of  XWZ,  haha! 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, liesl said:

WOOT! WOOT! Congratulations to our difficult-to-type member, @aeislaeigh, for becoming the third LEGEND in this thread. YEAAH! :w00t:

No seriously though, I fumbled a little bit typing your name whew-yahoo-emoticon.gif

Hehe... :P Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to spam us with goodies. Know that your spams are always very much appreciated. :lol:

Spoiler

tumblr_o6bcevQtqv1uhi3w2o3_r2_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o6bcevQtqv1uhi3w2o1_500.gif

tumblr_o6bcevQtqv1uhi3w2o4_r1_250.gif

@liesl A huge thank you for the congratulatory post.. and thank you so much to all of you guys who liked my posts even though at times I post pointless stuffs. I'm sorry for spamming every now and then, but I can't help it as there are so many stuffs in Weibo about our boys that I wanna share, since a lot of you can't access Weibo, so bear with me about that please.. I'm sorry for not joining much in the discussions (I do have issues, the reason I've already posted previously), but I love reading them all...  

Spoiler

And lastly, about my username... sorry about that, at least it's a challenge to your typing skills..  hahahah

tumblr_o6bcevQtqv1uhi3w2o2_r2_500.gif

Again... THANK YOU SO MUCH Y'ALL.. 

animated-thank-you-image-0036.gif

• Like 24

4 hours ago, specialforce said:

Is the subtitle on point ? Seriously thanks for cracking me up :lol::lol: 

I tried to translate as close to the meaning as possible, I'm not sure if the translation for that long winded illness is correct or not, but the illness such as "open ended constipation" is non-existent in Chinese after a search, the open ended there is like open ended ending of a story, maybe it meant any kind of constipation haha. But I do change the name and gender so it's relevant to Addicted :P

• Like 5

Baby kitten old photo

Spoiler

13109120_823023421130826_410846348_n_zps

Baby kitten is cute but hey boy with the snapback, you cute too! HAHAHAHA

12960168_1594270134233632_1142320237_n_z

You know, you are in deep trouble when you see LQ pic of your bias, and you still think he look cute LOL

Yuzhou Manip Poster

Spoiler

13113791_1711482282424043_1245664901_n_z

credit : meyj4ever

When baby kitten tried to take a selfie

Spoiler

13118291_445671892307365_1701927302_n_zp

result :selfail :w00t: 

reason:you are too cute, the camera can't even get a proper right angle to capture you:wub:

When you tried to built a new image for your career but still can't even beat this one MUAHAHAH

Spoiler

12950380_1160417603976446_1437599349_n_z

• Like 22

Someone here was looking for a picture of Feng Song leaning against Jing Yu…the picture is in the video, together with a compilation of other pictures.

From the video, I can see why many people were saying that FS adores JY. Nevertheless, I guess FS looks up to JY a lot and treats him like an older brother he never had. So far, FS has been respectfully addressing JY as 哥 (gē/ older brother).

I’m assuming FS is an only child (somebody please correct me if I’m wrong) because I can’t find much information pertaining to his family background. 

• Like 13

OMG OMG, my dad just praise ZZ's "Feel the Light" He rarely openly praise a song, especially modern ones.

I didn't really showed it to him. But was listening it in the car(he was first time listening) and suddenly
he said: "Is this (his) new song?" (He knew I'm listening to ZZ's song everyday although he never ask who he is)
Me: "Yes"
Dad: "This one is nice to hear"
:D:D:D

• Like 23

21 minutes ago, ximichem said:

I resist spamming but I just found out a wb acc that records/saves all of JY's wb posts/pics LOL (and of course there's another acc for ZZ's pics)

Hide contents

OMG There was a time..there was a time~~

Please link me the weibo account for ZZ's wb pics :w00t:

Btw, I am uneasy to see that people are trying to invite JY to Vietnam too. I indeed want to meet them in person, but I've seen lots of idols being mobbed in VN (The most recent case - EXO Xiumin). So, it's a no-no lol

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, _Nao_ said:

Please link me the weibo account for ZZ's wb pics :w00t:

Btw, I am uneasy to see that people are trying to invite JY to Vietnam too. I indeed want to meet them in person, but I've seen lots of idols being mobbed in VN (The most recent case - EXO Xiumin). So, it's a no-no lol

Same boat here :vicx:

Btw,here's the link

Spoiler

http://weibo.com/u/5789430690?is_all=1 ( 许魏洲的备份君  )

http://weibo.com/u/5756560664?is_all=1 (  黄景瑜的备份君 )

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, ximichem said:

@Scandani @kmmyzz yah, it's your sniff sniff time XD 

Hide contents

005ZbQMDjw1f3c5gz8fhij30k00qo764.jpg

Cr to owner

Just got more pic of the back ><

(Sniffs)

Ooooh he smells like the perfect alpha, very musky, manly-kind of smell... (drools)

Send me to Beijing to sniff on JY now!! Lol bye xD

• Like 7