Quantcast

6 minutes ago, shin01 said:

You're right. ZZ's fans bought all the tickets simply because he sings the promotion song.

Darn. That makes the "promotion song" goes into different level. If ZZ fans continue to do this, buying tickets and showing that they bought it because of ZZ, that will increase ZZ's value in the eyes of producers/corporates.

• Like 20

21 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Did ZZ win that top Asian actor vote thingy? Right now, JY is no 1, but I've seen a few news items about ZZ winning...

What does it mean that he won? Is there a prize? The only thing I understand from the above news item, is that there will be a poster (the one in the article? Which looks odd..)

Seems the fans really worked hard to get one of them to win! 

When I looked, I see there are also news items on RFT2. From what I understand there's still confusion about JY & ZZ's participation... 

Isn't the voting end on 3 May? At the moment JY is no 1 and ZZ is no 2. If you have been voting for this, you can see this chart is like a roller coaster. My heart skipped a beat a few times when I couldn't find them on the 1st page (sometimes they were like no 20). I assumed fans have worked really hard to maintain their spot. I am happy if either of them win, as long as they are next to each other :) 

• Like 14

On 2/25/2016 at 0:18 PM, fritzgerald said:

hmmm... wait... have to search and read about these suggestions... i dunno them.. hehehe... Johnny and WZ are my firsts! i got "devirginized" much about BL by them... coz its only the love of siam, a BL story i think, is the only one i have watched... hahahaha

Recomend Thor or Jirakit as Guhai & Captain as Bai Luo Yin

• Like 1

Cr to IG ziona100

Spoiler

006nJHZwgw1f3cl9a1v33j30yi0ya46s.jpg

When was it? O_O

OMG Manip FengWen!! O_O Edit: Seem like it's really screencap :dizzy: da heck 

Edit 2: Nvm.. just delulu the pics.. idk what's going on

Spoiler

006mYHpOjw1f3clym8fdxj31kw0zkq98.jpg006mYHpOjw1f3clypjiwnj31kw0zkdma.jpg Cr  @cp邪神

• Like 16

1 hour ago, ayasdai said:

Here is the screenshot of their conversation... 

3e639437afc3793137e7beafecc4b74542a91138

can I know the difference between them please ? what did she mean ? sorry for my question .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Cr to IG ziona100

Hide contents

006nJHZwgw1f3cl9a1v33j30yi0ya46s.jpg

When was it? O_O

OMG Manip FengWen!! O_O Edit: Seem like it's really screencap :dizzy: da heck

Hide contents

006mYHpOjw1f3clym8fdxj31kw0zkq98.jpg006mYHpOjw1f3clypjiwnj31kw0zkdma.jpg Cr  @cp邪神

I get a really weird Harry Potter-style vibe from these. (Please tell me I'm wrong.)

• Like 7

*Caressing your face* noo i means my lapppy screen!:sweatingbullets:

ZZ face when CJD show him the picture of his selfie vs someone took for him
Spoiler

3868727-confusedyo_zpsfagvwpot.gif

I can imagine his eyes blinking so cutely when he's confused LOL

• Like 17

Let's place their photos side by side... notice their tiger teeth? I never took notice of it until someone posted here about someone noticing them both having tiger teeth and then saw a Twitter post with the two photos below (the Twitter post's caption, however, is about their smile)... Well, what do you think? Of course, Johnny's is more prominent though...   But, I really love their smile...:heart:

Spoiler

johnny_resize.jpgtimmy_resize.jpg

35 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

aeislaeigh, you just made my heart stop beating for a second!

Spoiler

@gayyoxx  Sowwie hon, are you okay? Wanna go to the ER to get an ECG?  *just because Johnny changed his introduction in Weibo* (Lame joke I know, I'm sorry, I think I'm drunk). :D

• Like 23

1 minute ago, aeislaeigh said:

Let's place their photos side by side... notice their tiger teeth? I never took notice of it until someone posted here about someone noticing them both having tiger teeth and then saw a Twitter post with the two photos below (the Twitter post's caption, however, is about their smile)... Well, what do you think? Of course, Johnny's is more prominent though...   But, I really love their smile...:heart:

Hide contents

johnny_resize.jpgtimmy_resize.jpg

Hide contents

@gayyoxx  Sowwie hon, are you okay? Wanna go to the ER to get an ECG?  *just because Johnny changed his introduction in Weibo* (Lame joke I know, I'm sorry, I think I'm drunk). :D

I don't think it was as noticeable when they were filming, but now that they have both lost some weight, and their hair has grown out some, they really are looking more like each other.

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny fan art

Credit:  鲸城护卫队

Reveal hidden contents

e7a70af2gw1f3coqidp0jj20u01hcqde.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f3coqgy5dxj20u01hcdq5.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f3coqkb71nj20u01hcal0.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f3coqlgc86j20u01hctjx.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f3coqmlcrfj20u01hctjh.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f3coqo6xi1j20u01hctjh.jpg

Omg this one even gives me more Harry Potter-style vibe (from auntie's post).. O_O Like using the Portkey.. No?

• Like 8

Okay... so this is not Addicted-related or Yuzhou related... but just wanted to share with you guys a new Thai movie I found on the internet with similar subject matter....

Spoiler

• Like 12

2 hours ago, shin01 said:

You're right. ZZ's fans bought all the tickets simply because he sings the promotion song.

Reveal hidden contents

13061999_1538088039829339_10683642401393

13062004_1538088139829329_33091694001664

This is staggering! Did @htuvecila buy 100 tickets too? :P 

Pardon me for saying this, the Chinese are quite extreme people, aren't they?. The way they buy property, luxury products, milk powder, shares, go for buffets etc... and now this!!! The magnitude is nothing short of spectacular...

It further confirms that ZZ and possibly JY have established themselves as stars in their own right now... I suspect the industry would see that it is unnecessary for them to appear together anymore... I hope I am wrong...

By the way, one news caught my eye today... Apparently the Chinese lesbian show 错了性别不错爱 shot their second season in March this year and is currently showing on youtube....https://www.facebook.com/ai.Quotes/ for a fee. So while it is banned in China, they went ahead and film the movie anyway. The difference I believe is that the actresses are lesbians in real life. That is probably why they don't mind the repercussions with SARFT...

• Like 15

31 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

This is staggering! Did @htuvecila buy 100 tickets too? :P 

Eh I'm not Chinese tho :sweatingbullets:  

Btw, It's one of the reasons why you can upset any market except Chinese's. JY and ZZ can just be local stars and they already earn a fortune. 

I remember during a controversy of a kpop idol, top magazines in Korea dropped her group like hot brick coz their main investors are Chinese. A kpop award censored her group name coz the award ceremony was sponsored by iqiyi. And now we have Thai fanmeeting. Better don't mess with China lol.

• Like 10